Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian sighed raggedly. The decision he was about to make was going to change his life, one way or the other. Just by negotiating with these people, he had crossed a line here, one that he was sure now he could never fully cross again.Was she worth it? Of course she was."Alright," he finally said, kissing her forehead, "I'll come."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: VenatorThough Salmander didn't know it, the thought of killing him while he slept had indeed crossed Venator's mind. But, he had decided not to... Salamander had proven himself at least somewhat willing to help others, even if he wasn't a very good person. He deserved more than that, he deserved a fair fight. So he let the Dragon sleep, though he himself had not. His mind was busy, and had been for all the night hours as they passed by him.His mind had been on the past, a past that seemed so, so far away... back when life... really had meaning to him... now he just lived to be living. Revenge was one of the only things keeping him going. And even then... he sometimes wondered if he should just throw down his sword, but he kept going anyways. He had a job to do, and it was not yet done until all dragons had been killed.Salamander could hear a clap from behind him, where Venator had been standing, unseen by the Toa of fire. He had been watching the whole thing, all of the trying and failing, then success as Salamander managed to unleash his powers. "Elemental power is not a force to just be unleashed, it takes skill to change the world around you with the use of the elements... rather impressive."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank looked directly to where the crossbow bolt in his hand had come from. He held out the bolt, "Looks like we've got a listener looking in on it."Tank motioned to the area and spotted the bush moving and stop moving.IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu stepped forwards as the whips on his Mark disappeared, "Show yourself!"IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara sighed and nodded.OOC:Last post for a while.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC, Agzinel: "I don't here what I want to- I here everything!" shouted Agzinel. "And as soon as these Marks are off our arms, you'll be going to jail!" Then someone started shooting off a crossbow at them. Agzinel used his Gravity powers to lift up the perpetraitor. "Stop! You're annoying as Karz!" he exclaimed at the Toa (who happened to be named Raxa).

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)Angelus studied Tuara's downcast eyes sadly and tried to grin."On the bright side," he said, trying to make her smile again, "we're spending the night in the most beautiful spot in Mata Nui."He gestured through the trees: in between two trees lay exit to the grove they were currently in, showing a perfect view of the moonlit beach and the water around it.IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian pulled Emotia down and ducked Onuzek's swing, barely missing a death blow from the enraged Toa of Gravity."Onuzek!" he yelled. "Get a bloody hold of yourself!"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: I wait for MicroSnipe to post...and what happens? I'm chased after by a Toa of Sonics, hit by a cyclone from a Toa of Air, and then lifted into the air against my will?I think the last two combined make one-fifth of an autohit here. ONE-FIFTH I SAY!IC-Raxa:Raxa ducked away from the Toa running after him, before tossing a crystal knife at his back. He then rolled away from a miniature cyclone near him, the wind whipping up the trees. Then he felt himself beginning to get lighter. It was an odd feeling, being attacked by a Toa of Gravity. Either they send you down or up first, then the fun began. He looked over through the trees, bringing some crystal dust into being to attack the Toa's eyes. He smiled as he dropped to the forest floor. Now the hunt was on.He cocked his crossbow, rolling out from the bushes and firing again, this time at a Toa of Gravity and his apparent girlfriend. After all, why not change things up a bit? He then saw a huge Toa of Gravity lumber out from behind a century old tree, that had barely been big enough to hide his form. That was when he began to get slightly scared.He cocked the crossbow again, quickly, years of muscle memory keeping the string aligned. He took careful aim, firing for one weak spot in the larger being's armour, where there was a jagged gash in it. It looked like it had been badly repaired, and with how sharp his bolts were, they'd go through easily.OOC: No longer floating, Xemnas. You just ninja'd me earlier...but I'm not changing what I wrote. :PAdd an "Oh, karz!" in there somewhere if you want.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Vacir and co. are in the bar, too... six Toa and a bear walk into a bar... sounds like a good joke.IC: Vacir wandered the bar somewhat aimlessly, listening in on the conversations nonchalantly. So far, he had overheard two Ga-Matoran gossiping about a particular Ta-Matoran, an inebriated Skakdi singing to himself, something about an experiment, and a group of Vortixx discussing marks of some sort. Vacir made a mental note to ask about the latter as he meandered back to the others. Suddenly, he heard a thudding noise on the wall.What could that be? Vacir thought as a puzzled expression crossed his face. Excusing himself, he made his way outside to see what was making the sound. He was suprised, to say the least, when he found a Vortixx beating his head against the wall. Electing not to interrupt him, Vacir stood by patiently, pondering the vast information he had learned for the first time, as well as that which he had remembered from his past...OOC: You can ignore him or interact. Up to you; I've got a plan either way :P

IC: OnuzekHe felt a sharp pain of a bolt going through his armor, but he paid it no mind. Someone had hurt Ryllia.The gigantic Toa spotted Raxa with the crossbow, and charged, using his Pakari to enhance his speed.IC: NikilaShe managed to stop the bleeding with some compressed water, but it was only temporary.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SkyraSkyra jumped in front of Tillian and Emotia as Raxa fired at them, his Hau on. The crystals shattered harmlessly. IC: EmotiaEmotia was rather surprised by yet another attacker, she was getting really tired of this, she stayed in Tillian's arms.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Raxa:Hmm, it didn't do much. Raxa quickly cocked his bow again, loading another bolt and firing at the second Toa of Gravity he'd seen today, the one with the odd mark on his shoulder. In fact, he fired exactly at the mark. Why? It was an interesting target. He then smiled at the larger Toa, activating his own Pakari. He ran, ducking under the Toa of Gravity's leaps and bounds and coming up, firing again at the base of the Titan's neck.

profiles i guess

IC: KraynKrayn had located Onuzek and Rxa, and was leaping out to confront Raxa, when he ran straight into Onuzek's Pakari enhanced blow. He went flying, one thought in his head besides pain: Not again.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Raxa:Raxa raised a Pakari-enhanced arm of his own to block the other claw, but was still knocked away from the blow. He came up, a frown on his face. This one is strong, he thought. But the bigger they are, the harder they fall. He smiled again with that thought, tossing crystalline knives everywhere, shattering as they hit armour, flesh, or trees.He then cocked and loaded his crossbow again, rolling away from another hit as he fired back at the Toa of Sonics just walking from the treeline.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Onuzek"Sorry Krayn!" he said as he sent another punch at the Toa.Onuzek was too enraged to feel the knives, but he probably would later. The titan didn't wait for it to hit, and was already swinging his other arm at Raxa.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Either the Vortixx didn't see him, or he simply chose to ignore him. Either way, Vacir figured, he was not going to make any headway in getting his questions answered out here. He began to head back into the bar, anxious to see what was holding up the other five Toa.OOC: I assumed you meant non-interaction. Just in case, feel free to grab his attention before he gets back inside :P

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro"Are extremely dangerous, and almost got Hound killed. Three times. In two days." Hajia said, her smile growing larger every moment. "But Hound can take it. He's the village best fisherman. He once caught a temple squid as larger than two huts combined!" OOC: TRUE STORY, THAT.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster rummaged around, locating a crossbow, some poison-tipped arrows. He didn't answer Pearl's question, she would see soon enough. He wasn't sure what weapons to bring, since he didn't know what he was dealing with.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: ZaukEveryone else had run off to do other things, leaving Zauk and Naru. And Zauk was extremely uncomfortable, but he didn't show it. Atleast, he hoped he didn't.The two finally reached Turaga Nokama's hut, the biggest one in the village."Um... I think we're there..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SkyraSkyra was ready to jump in and beat the living karz out of Raxa, but it was Onuzek's girlfriend the baka had shot, Onuzek had the right to rip Raxa to pieces by himself, and he'd seen what had happened to Krayn as well. IC: EmotiaEmotia watched the fight with sight concern, but she wasn't too worried, they outnumbered Raxa...by a lot. She held on to Tillian as she watched, refusing to let go of him. She was too distraught after everything that had happened. She simply nodded as Tillian tried to reassure her.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: KraynKrayn lay on the ground, stunned. Slowly he started dragging himself back toward Skyra. He was too dazed and dizzy to do much else. "S-Skyra? Wheeere aarrre you?" IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster looked at Pearl, rummaged around some more, and handed her a sheathed dagger. It had a belt attached to the sheath. "I'm sorry. I thought this would be a peaceful trip, but it seems Laserbeak got herself into some bad trouble."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Yuru - ClearingYuru was, in a flash, in front of Onuzek. Though Onuzek was an unstoppable juggernaut, he wasn't invincible. Yuru activated his mark. From that point on, the toa of plantlife was a brick wall. As Onuzek connected with him, he was stopped short. Yuru felt himself being crushed, and created trees to hold up his arms."Assault is not grounds for capital punishment." he spat.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Skyra Skyra knelt down next to Krayn. "Take it easy, I think you got the wind knocked out of you...and no I wasn't trying to make a pun about my element..." Skyra looked at Laserbeak. "Laserbeak...could you...help?" Skyra realized that the last thing she'd want to do is help Krayn, then again, she might find it extremely ironic. Plus she was probably the only medic here.

IC: Vacir reentered the bar, only to find that his companions had vanished, and with them, his opportunity to see Turaga Nokama. He quickly scanned the bar for any sign of them, but none was to be found. Stepping to the nearest table, he recognized the occupants as the ones who had been discussing some sort of experiment earlier."Excuse me, but would you be able to direct me towards Turaga Nokama's location? I am searching for some acquaintances of mine."OOC: EW, that's your table :)Also, it just hit me that that last line sounded a bit like I'm an assasin after them or something... feel free to make something of that if you wish :P