Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu noticed the look Yuru was giving him and nodded.IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank pushed Utu who growled back, "There's been enough blood already shed tonight."The Toa of sand looked at Yuru, "Don't do it."IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara shook her head and shrugged Angelus' arm off her, "We create plays and stories with happy endings because they don't really exist."She looked at Angelus again, "How is this supposed to work out OK?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHound grinned. "There's over fifty creatures i've seen there, and I'm sure hundreds more reside under the surface." Hound said as he kept his pace perfectly.Hajia, sadly for her, didn't have Hound's amazing physical powers, and was focusing to hard to talk.OOC: Gonna be gone for a hour or so, going to play BFME 2. I must get better with goblins...

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)Angelus sighed, and his light, upbeat eyes filled with a hint of exasperation. He moved away his t-shirt to reveal a long cut running across the right part of his rib cage. From the looks of it, it was just about to scar."A couple days ago," he said, "the same day I met you, in fact, I went to this temple on the border between here and Le-Wahi. Ancient, stereotypical haunted temple: you wouldn't give it a second glance in a horror story."He shrugged."To make a long story short, I made it out with somewhere around a billion widgets worth of gold and the Charm of Purity. On the way out, though, I got...cocky. I wasn't looking where I was going and a spear got me. Popped one of my lungs like a water balloon. Doctors spent a couple hours working on me, and I almost died on the operating table. Do you see me here, complaining? No. I met up with you and Kinvex, popped my happy rear end back into Ga-Wahi, and found Dorian, because it was the right thing to do. Not sit around here and whine about how things will never work out for me."He shrugged again and plucked a pear off a tree, rolling it in his hand lazily."The point is, karma rewards those who respect her. If you get up and try to make a difference, one way or the other, things will lean in your favor."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: This fourm is way too fun; I couldn't tear myself away to play the game.IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia nodded. "I'm fine, just out of shape." She managed to gasp.Hound raised an eyebrow. Suddenly, he stopped, lifted Hajia up as she passed by him, and put her on his shoulders. Soon, he was up by Gravity once more.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I get that feeling a lot. :PIC: GravityI grinned, "I would have done that, but I'm crippled and in shape."I turned back around, and almost smacked into a pole. "Ah!""Ok, from now on, I'm gonna face fowards and fly."Using the scope on my mask, I could see the docks up ahead,

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroA lone ga-matoran guard sat at the dock's entrance, standing straight, and clasping her polearm with both hands. When Hound, Hajia, and Gravity neared, she yelled at them. "THIS DOCK IS RESTRICTED-" She started before being cut off, thanks to Hound.Hound had simply looked at the Matoran, and she fell silent, avoiding his gaze as she opened the gate. Hajia, still riding on Hound's shoulders, watched with a smile on her face. "Hound has access to all dangerous areas in the Wahi after he saved a group of boaters from a rabid Rahi." She whispered to Gravity.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: ReaverShe toyed around with her Dagger, and the idea that she could kill Tillian right here, right now. No, she thought, bad idea. All these people around. I've got to get him when he's vulnerable, when no one will suspect it. She decided to strike when they were all sleeping. Reaver walked over to Emotia and Tillian and said 'Probably not the best time to suggest this, but how about we grab some rooms in an inn tonight? We haven't slept in ages. At least I haven't.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Emotia"That sounds great, after all the...trauma we've had to witness I...I need to unwind..." Emotia looked at Reaver, for some reason, she looked...really, really disturbed. "Are you alright Reaver? I mean, this whole situation has been pretty...dramatic..." IC: SkyraSkyra was sort of at a loss with what to do with Krayn now...as fun as it was to listen to him embarrass himself, he need to get his wounds taken care of. What was Laserbeak waiting for?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Sure thing!" Tillian said, grinning ear to ear. "I'll buy dinner, too. You guys all look starved."He gave off such a look of extremely casual happiness it was impossible to wish harm on him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Laserbeak"It wouldn't this quick." Lasebreak started treating the various cuts and more importantly, the arrow wound. "then again, since i can't do anything for his confusion, I might as well treat the rest."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"You sure?" said Tillian, who had stopped bouncing temporarily and tilted his head at Reaver in concern. "You're really not looking your greatest..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Alright!" cried Tillian, bobbing up and down excitedly again. "Let's get us some rooms. Who wants burgers? How 'bout pizza? I'm down for anything. I could bankrupt an entire restaurant right about now..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Yuru - Mark Bearer ClearingYuru had drawn his sword after catching Utu's gaze. This baka was going down. He burst off, leaping in the air. With a swing, his double-edged sword nearly decapated Raxa. Unfortunately, the target had dissapeared from his grasp. Yuru hit the ground, eyes staring at the dirt, on one knee. Standing but still looking downwards, he sheathed his sword. Failure. He gaze shifted in a flash to Reaver, Emotia, and Tillian."Utu," he said, loud enough for the toa of ice to hear, "we need to talk."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: You underestimate the teenage metabolism, Zealokan. Till could swallow a cow whole and just keep skipping around like a fairy. :PIC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Alright, well, anyone want to hit up some of the inns with me?" Tillian asked, finally slowing his movement to a normal level and restricting his bounces to a small little hop every now and then. Ga-Koro's positive energy was clearly relaxing him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Two, tops," said Tillian with a shrug. "Sorry, Emotia. Reavs wants to learn. Maybe in the morning or something?"He grinned at her and stepped onto the board.OOC: NO TILLIAN DUN DO IT-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I thought I had specified Vacir had gone back outside (he had already been out there once, he just hadn't said anything). I've got one post assuming he's inside, and another assuming he's outside. He is right next to Salvinn, to clarify.Also, Since we already have 2 or 3 purple texts, I'll try changing Vacir's color. Plasma = Yellow, right? It may be too bright; if so, let me know :)IC: Vacir glared back, inwardly suprised at himself. He rarely showed emotion (at least, to his memory), and frustrated outbursts like this were not like him at all. It's understandable, he reasoned. Here I am, having just washed up onto this island, with almost no knowledge of what is going on here. This is a completely normal reaction to such a dramatic lack of knowledge. He concluded that he was fooling himself; something was wrong with him.Caught up in frustration at himself and the Vortixx, Vacir attempted to control himself. "I would be very appreciative if you would take out your frustration at a location at which you will cease to bother those of us currently annoyed by your incessant pounding."

Edited by Akaku94

IC: SalvinnSalvinn sighed and get up, emotion empty from his eyes. He was empty, he could find his will for living, his normally cocky attitude was gone. Fun-loving Salvinn seemed to have disappeared, failing to save the Toa of Plantlife had been the first time that set him on this path. Then he failed the Toa of Lighting, and now the two other Toa. His will to live had always come from saving others, and now it was gone. He no longer felt that will to live. Slowly, but steadily, he trudged away from Vacir.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Well, for one," said Tillian, grinning and kicking the board off the ground, "don't let go."He wrapped her arms around his waist so she wouldn't fall off: Tillian was pretty immune because he was used to the sensation, but the last thing he needed was someone falling off this board."Rule number two: Just enjoy yourself. You're enjoying one of the most beauitful places in the universe from one of its best vantage points."He turned around and grinned at Reaver, who still looked slightly nervous for some reason.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME