Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: This proves Yuru is a Sith. He turned Reaver to the dark side! :PIC - Yuru - ClearingYuru stood against a tree, arms crossed. A smirk was on his face. He gazed pridefully on Reaver. He'd corrupted her. He'd shown her the truth. She had potential he'd seen instantly."They only want to hold you back, Reaver. You can be so much more than what they tell you." he said again.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tillian (Dreaming, Ga-Wahi)Finally, Tillian stopped screaming and fell still. Like a corpse.In reality, though, he was having one final vision...He was on the beach in Ga-Wahi. Only about sixteen hours had passed, yet still, the group sat there, laughing and chatting as though nothing had happened..."They look happy, don't they?" asked a voice behind him. Tillian turned and jumped: it was the Rahkshi of Hunger he had slayed in Po-Koro. The Rahkshi gave a one-armed shrug: Tillian noted with a pang of unbidden satisfaction that its shoulder was still dislocated."Yeah. Even we Rahkshi have an afterlife. And I'm going to try and use it well. Sit. Please."Tillian looked at the two chairs that had suddenly materialized out of nowhere, and, after glancing at the Rahkshi, he sat. The Rahkshi gave out a laugh: the sound was odd and metallic coming from a creature known commonly as the "Son of Makuta.""Oh, I'm dead," said the Rahkshi, tilting its neck and chest to show the stab wounds he had inflicted. "Extremely dead. Trust me."The Rahkshi sat down and stretched, almost in a Toa-like fashion: the look was unnerving."So, Tillian, I assume you're wondering why you're seeing all this."Tillian inclined his head slightly but said nothing. After all, what did you say to your first murder victim? What could you say?"Well, Till, let me explain it for you: The Powers That Be are happy with you. Extremely happy, in fact. The fact that, no offense, a simple surf rat from Ga-Koro who was looking for a vacation could do so much to tip the scales of good and evil is, well, incredible. One for the history books. But you know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and men, right?"At a glance from Tillian, the Rahkshi gave that same one-armed shrug."Well, Till, to put it mildly: you're in a tight spot. Stuff is breaking down between you and your little group, and these tattooed little Lost Boys you have roaming around? Well, they're not helping. Not to mention, you've got the stress equivalent of a Kikanalo taking a nap break on your chest. Sooner or later, even the greatest guys snap under pressure like that. Now, let me tell you what you have to do, because if you don't, it's not gonna end well. As a matter of fact, what you've been seeing the last couple minutes or so? That's how it's going to end. Now, it seems like you haven't been following our warnings very well. Your buddy, Jaron? We've been sending him to you all day, trying to get you to calm down. But you don't seem to be listening to the Powers, and sooner or later, that's going to end in the death of everything you hold dear.""Don't let that happen, alright? Because this island needs people like you," he added, jabbing his insectoid finger at Tillian's heartlight, "to help keep the balance. Just chin up and don't let things get to you, alright?"The Rahkshi stood and stretched his arm, and a loud POP! could be heard. The Rahkshi laughed again, and this time, Tillian joined in."I've been trying to do that for days," it quipped. Its face turned serious again. "I'm serious, Till. Watch your back. Some of these people are...unstable."Tillian nodded, staring at the group as they laughed around the beach. He watched himself talking to Emotia, holding her, giving her his necklace."You really should get that back," the Rahkshi said, moving to walk away. "It might save your life someday."Just before it disappeared, Tillian got the desire to ask one final question."Hey!"The Rahkshi stopped, turning around, its facial expression arranged in what must have been amusement."Was it all worth it?"The Rahkshi "grinned" and shrugged: this time, both shoulders rose and fell in perfect harmony."What do you think?" it asked, and as soon as the words left his mouth, Tillian's eyes fluttered open.IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Dorian sighed."Bits and pieces. Of our future. Of what's to come."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ReaverBy this point, Reaver was not in control anymore. The Mark of Agony had taken over. She gave an animalistic scream, and stabbed herself in both shoulder blades, the Mark flaring each time. She growled once more, and sprinted full pelt towards Emotia, her three Daggers poised to strike at her opponent's neck.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: SkyraSkyra glared at Yuru angrily. He'd deal with him later. It was time to save Emotia at the moment. He caused the wind to blow at Reaver in the opposite direction she was running, causing her to slow to a crawl. "Reaver! Your mark is taking control of you! You need to calm down! You don't want to hurt Emotia!" IC: Emotia Emotia didn't move, she was shocked to see Reaver this way, but she realized, it wasn't Reaver's fault...it was these karz forsaken marks.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Instinctively, Tillian stretched out his throat in a choking gesture, catching Reaver in midair and leaving her dangling there."Put the knives down, Reavs," he said, with an unmistakable air of calm that had lacked in his voice before his unconsciousness. "Now."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Raxa:Raxa turned when he heard a voice, looking on angrily. "Ah." He said simply to the being he noticed-another one with a mark. "So, I take it you're the one trying to make her kill these people?" He walked up angrily, now glaring at the Toa of Plantlife."One thing-I don't particularly like people who round on their allies, and that's just what you're making her do. Ergo, you're the cause." He wrested with the urge to grab his knife."I'd recommend you stop," he said then. "Before she, or any others, decide to try and hurt you. Killing everybody isn't your job." He turned, sprinting over to the being called Reaver stood. He put a hand on her shoulder, holding her back."Calm down," he said to her. "Sit down, listen to the sounds around you. Think. Is this really what you want?" IC-Jaron:Jaron looked on at Tillian as he awoke, worriedly. He would hopefully get that good-luck charm back, and then things would head back along the right track. He looked over at the spirit of the Rahkshi."You think he's gonna listen to us?" He asked then, knowing what the Rahkshi would say. The Rahkshi shrugged noncommitally. "Knowing that kid?" It rasped at him. "Probably not."Jaron sighed, looking down towards the ground. "I knew you'd say that," he said wearily. He looked up. "I'm assuming you'll want me to watch over him, like I have been?""You got it, old relic." Jaron frowned. "Oh, shut up," he said, punching the Rahkshi in its bad shoulder. He then wisped down to Tillian, putting a hand on his shoulder."Not the best way to handle this situation," he whispered.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Pear's in the bar where Ravage, Vacir, etc. are, right? If not, correct me soon :)IC: Vacir overheard the increasingly loud conversation from across the bar. Rising slowly, he meandered toward where the Ko-Matoran was conversing with Ravage and Savina. He waited for a momentary lapse in the discussion, and took the opportunity to greet the Ko-Matoran."We haven't been introduced. My name is Vacir, and I am more or less an acquaintance of these Toa." Vacir, still focused on his main objective, added "You did not, by any chance, notice a pair of Toa walking through Ga-Koro before you arrived here recently, did you? One of Plasma like myself, the other of Lightning, headed towards the residence of Turaga Nokama."

IC: ReaverThe Scarred Toa continued her struggle, thrashing around in midair, trying to escape Tillian's gravity field. The Mark made Reaver blast herself away with compressed air, exiting the field, and landing on all fours. She snarled, and sent herself flying, coming down towards Emotia with her Daggers raised above her head.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Only way I know how, old friend," deadpanned the Toa of Gravity, activating his Kadin and flying, knocking Emotia safely out of the way of Reaver's charge. He spun, whipping the Staff of Absorption away from its sheath on his back and spinning it around his right hand."What part of the word now didn't make its way into your head, Reavs?" asked Tillian.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia Emotia closed her eyes and began to shot a constant stream of water at Reaver, to keep her away from her. "Reaver stop...please..." IC: SkyraSkyra sent a powerful blast of air at Reaver's chest, trying to send her flying.

IC - Yuru - ClearingVines ripped Tillian out of the way. They time him to the ground almost unescapeably. He would have to be clever."Look, I don't think she likes the implication that you can tell her what to do." he said to the toa of gravity.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Raxa:Raxa frowned. Why was he helping this odd Toa? He shrugged, and deflected the kick from the one Female Toa, bringing up a crystal shield to block other attacks, and stood inbetween the one called Reaver and the others. He held out his arms, shielding her with his body."Stop," he commanded them all. "There's no point in trying to kill her what now. What happened to friends helping each other through tough times, or is that ideal dead now too?" He said angrily.IC-Jaron:Jaron stood next to Reaver, and put his hand on her shoulder. "Reaver." He said simply. "Stop. Think. This other Mark-Bearer...he's poisoning your mind. Resist him. Find your calm place." He stood there, trying to keep her attention away from the others as Raxa got inbetween them.Funny how that Toa of Crystal was useful whenever Jaron was around, but never otherwise.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian sliced at the vines with his Staff of Absorption, destroying the life force of the sentient vines and ripping them from the ground."And I don't like the implication that you think you can hold me down with a couple rogue flowers," said Tillian, feinting a strike at Yuru's left flank, "and I don't like the implication that you don't think I won't kill you right now."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ReaverShe side-stepped the kick, spun around, and threw a Dagger towards Laserbeak's leg.Her Mark fueling her strength, she stood firm against the two elemental attacks. She let out a savage roar.... and then a pained scream. Reaver's scream. 'It's the Mark, believe me! I'll be fine, just don't hold back! No mercy!' As quickly as Reaver had came back, she was gone again, and the Mark had control once more. She snarled, and raised her hands. A tornado formed, gathering and hurling bits of debris in all directions.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Yuru - ClearingThe feint was knocked away by a vine."And I can honestly say I don't give a dang what you like. I care much more about Reaver and what she can be."A tree came up at breakneck speed, threatening to slam into his face.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Vacir"Pleased to make your acquaintance. Tell me, what brings a Ko-Matoran away from the icy regions?"EDIT: 200th post! YAY! Wait... I've been here for over 2 years... never mind, that's pathetic :P

Edited by Akaku94

IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Suddenly, however, the tree was destroyed by a huge, spiked ball of iron, which had erupted from inside of it."Stop. Both of you. This serves no purpose."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Raxa:Raxa snorted from behind the raised Crystal shield. He'd made it strong enough to withstand such gusts. "Really?" He said sarcastically. "I can tell lethal attacks from non-lethal ones...and alot of these certainly seem lethal enough." He looked around at the others. "I'd recommend you try to help her instead of fighting her," he said to them. "Fighting her helps nothing." He then turned back to Reaver, hoping to see if she'd calmed down any. Judging by the Tornado of wind, it seemed she hadn't. He shrugged, and held up the now-circuitous crystal shield to protect them. He then rolled his eyes. Her mark appeared to feed on agony, and yet she said no mercy. Useless to feed it just to make it go away, you have to overcome it. How, though, he didn't know. He didn't have a mark.OOC: Lolwut...I always throw my characters into the path of danger...lolderp.IC-Jaron:"Reaver!" Jaron called, trying to break through to the Toa of Air. In his eyes, the mark had appeared to have covered her, feeding off anything it found inside her mind..."So this is what being a ghost is like," he said, slightly annoyed. He poked at the mark, and recoiled from the burning sensation."Yikes, that thing is powerful...able to attach itself to a being's soul..." he shivered, though he didn't really know why. This just wasn't right, it wasn't how things were supposed to go...that's why he was a ghost, for Mata-Nui's sake.He turned, looking into Reaver's eyes. Not happy, not loving, not benevolent anymore...he was bloody angry, and he'd make it known. "Stop," he rumbled, the tornadic winds carrying his command to the others listening on.

profiles i guess

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank breathed out deeply and stepped forwards into the center of the fray.He breathed in deeply again and opened his mouth, shouting as loudly as he could, "STOP!"IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu was even surprised by Tank's volume. He hadn't heard him scream so loudly besides in Ta-Koro.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SkyraSkyra stared at Tank. "Guys...I think we should do what he said..." IC: EmotiaEmotia had a pained look on her face, she started to squirm in Tillian's arms. "No....don't....do it..." She began to say in her unconsciousness.

IC-Jaron:"Just calm down. Find your calm place. Think of the grove in Le-Koro." He looked at her. "Once you feel calm, you can overcome this. The mind overpowers the body, Reaver, you should know this by now." He turned away, looking at the tendrils of agony and pain coming from the mark. He touched one, the burn hurting him slightly.He looked back over to Reaver. "Just remember, Reaver, that your friends will always be there for you. Whatever pain or Agony you feel, they can help you overcome." He grabbed her hand. "Just trust in yourself a bit more, alright?" He said to her.

profiles i guess

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak felt the dagger slam into her leg. She dropped to the ground, keeping weight off her leg. She looked at Raxa. "I intend to help her." She paused, "But sometimes words aren't enough. Sometimes help comes in the form of a fist."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: KraynKrayn managed to get to his feet, and move a little closer toward Reaver. He hand no weapons in hand. He knew that they wouldn't do any good here. "Reaver, just calm down. I know you don't want to hurt anyone here. I know it's the Mark." He smiled slightly. "If you can hear me, I think you should send that Mark a message. Tell it to go to karz."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SkyraSkyra suddenly forgot about everything else when he saw Laserbeak had gotten hurt. He ran over to her. "You okay?" He pulled out a bandage he had borrowed from Naona.IC: Emotia - Dreaming -Emotia sat on a beach...much like when she first discovered her mark. "What...where...where am I?" She looked around...there was no one...at all...nobody...just herOOC: Okay, whose ghost wants to visit her in her dreams now? :P