Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Brukin"Very much so." Brukin said cheerfully. IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk shrugged. "What's done is done. As for the help, that guy disturbed my vacation. Nobody disturbs my vacation and leaves unscathed."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: It's kewl.IC: Hound, Ga-WahiHound smiled as the tentacle wrapped around the arm. As soon as it latched on, Hound grabbed on to the it as well, his hand like a vice. As the punch hit Hound, he skidded back, never pausing as he used the momentum to swing his arm that Gravity was attatched to, at Pakari strength, and at Kakama speed.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityHound swung me around, not good. Well, atleast I had his arm, or did he have my tentacle? I couldn't really tell. As if it mattered, there wasn't much I could do at the moment; besides...I reached for his leg with my other tentacle, aiming to trip him.IC: Nei"Ok, good," the Ga-Matoran replied, content with hanging onto Brukin's leg.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Tajeh): Tajeh stood the doorway, letting his eyes adjust to the dark building. He noticed that the "inn" was actually more of a bar, smaller inside then it looked outside. As he walked in, he took a good, long look at all the bar-goers. He recognized a few ex-co-workers in a corner booth. He thought about walking over but decided otherwise. He took a seat at a table near the door and ordered a drink. Before his drink arrived, he heard what sounded like the clinks of armor outside and he spun in his seat and looked out the door. Outside bar was two figures in combat. One was freakishly tall to Tajeh, the other was purple and black, and looked like a sea creature. Forgetting his drink, Tajeh walked outside and sat on a rock, just outside the bar's entrance, to watch the fight.

WIP

IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"Good, good." Hound said as he stepped back, leaving the tentacle grasping thin air. "You tried to trip me. You're resourceful." He said as he twisted the tentacle he was grasping violently, not enough to rip it off, but enough to cause immense pain.After the tentacle was pulled away, Hound roared in an attempt to surprise Gravity, rushing foward, hands continually striking, much like a Southern Praying Mantis Kung-Fu fighter. OOC: Mild bunnying, but I thought it would be safe to assume Gravity would pull back his tentacle after that.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Tis cool. :PIC: Gravity"Uh huh," I said, just before Hound roared.It caught me off-guard enough for three of his blows to hit before I managed to block the fourth. The fifth never got a chance to hit, as I had jumped back; putting some distance between us. My left tentacle was hanging limp, it was really sore and slightly numb from Hound twisting it. But it was nowhere near as painful as when KAL had ripped off my other one.I held my hands ready, expecting Hound to be on me in a second.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC"Alright Doll, tell ya what; why don't we split up for our errands, and then meet in the Koro square when we're done? Divide and conquer sort of thing. Unless of course you need a young, strong male matoran to help you? I hear they're in short supply in this Koro."I saw Naria smile at me ever-so-sweetly, then socked me one in the arm. "You obviously don't seem to know much about sarcasm," she said, shaking her head. "And all I want to do is find out more about what happened to Nokama-so please, go crazy." With that she flitted off to the docks, leaving me to my own devices. I smiled pleasently until she was out of sight, then cringed, rubbing my shoulder. That woman has a sharp right jab! Ouch! Geez, you try to be helpful and look what you get.Quickly though my mind turned to more pressing matters: the sights. It had been a long time since I had been here, and not much had been changed. Granted, there were a few more buildings and more exotic species than there were last time, but from what Naria had told me more beings seemed to arrive my the week from distant shores. All in all the place felt that same: stable if slightly rocky seaweed pathways, open markets with a wide variety of distant goods, and a whole lot of pretty females.Why more single guys didn't swarm the place was beyond him.Business before pleasure however! Most of what I needed was basic necessities, and those were always in stock. Food, rope, basic construction supplies, traveling gear... the staples. Due to my solitudfe I didn't have many widgets, but I had ample amounts of raw materials to barter with, which made things go by smoothly. Still, it took a little longer than I expected, even considering the time I would need to beat off fans who hadn't seen me in ages... or around here, hapless fangirls. Finally I was nearly done, inside a textiles shop, folding up a large sheet of cloth so that it would fit in my bag. The Matoran behind the counter gave me a curious look."Joske? The Kohlii champ?""Absolutely! In the flesh." I said, plopping the bag down, full of much-needed woven fabric. "What, you a fan?"The lady behind the counter smirked, then began counting up the cost. "Not really hon, don't mind much for sports these days, crazy toa about and Turaga going missing and all that. But I couldn't help notice that pretty liitle thing you walked into town with earlier.""Who? Naria?" I said, pointing a thumb at the docks. Resting an elbow on the counter, I leaned in and smiled. "Yeah, she's a keeper. Pleasant enough demeanor, sharp tongue though. Decent cook too aparently.""Indeed she is... " The woman began writing on a tablet, but the way she answered it almost seemed as though she was waiting for something else... or knew something. I gave her an odd look before looking back outside towards the docks than back at her. I raised an eyebrow."Something... I should know?""Well, she played Kohlii here for a while. Was pretty good at it too.""Yeah, she told me, part of the original team. Did a stint in the Marines as well, my arm verifies that claim." I rubbed it again, still a tad sore. There was a twinkle in that lady's eye... "Do you know something?""Me? Well, obviously if you don't know then she didn't feel the need t-" there was a pause, her voice almost sounding like the older-woman gossipy type, before it returned to business. "Sorry. Ten widgets for the bag."I was still leaning on the counter, eyes narrowed. She just had that pleasant-blank look... I reaching into my bag and pulled out the few widgets I had left on me and placed them on the counter, sliding them over with a diliberate slowness. Once I raised my hand it was clear there were more than ten. "You know something." I leaned in real close, a sneaky smile on my face. "Tell me."Without breaking my gaze she reached over and only grabbed the ten widgets, leaving the rest on the table. "My my, bribery? Not only will you need to do better than that young man, but I thought you were more upstanding than that." Her face was hard.The staredown began. Thankfully there was no one else in the store at the time, so we were free to proceed as we say fit. Inwardly I sighed, realizing what I would have to do. I hated stooping this low but-I leaned back, raising a hand in the air. "So I heard before Nokama disappeared she and Turaga Vakama had a 'closed-door' session; just the two of them. Makes you wonder if those old romace rumors are true, eh?"She stiffened as a vein bulged. Yes, women like her had a weakness: gossip. Her eye twitched. Lips quivered. And just like that the floodgates opened and I spent the next twenty minuted engaged in a gossip rumorfest that covered practically every square inch of the island. Some of it was true, most was obviously false, but I did get a solid grasp of the state of affairs across the island; there was a silver lining to every cloud. As the discussion wound down I tried again."So, Naria... something special about her?"The shopkeep leaned in and glanced about before speaking to me, hand flat. "Only that she was the most beautiful and talented dancer in the whole Koro."I blinked, almost having to pick my jaw off the floor. "Dancer?" I repeated. "She's a dancer?""Uh-huh." Was the reply as she pushed off the counter. "One of the best. Doesn't do it anymore though, claims she got bored of it, instead running off to be an adventurer. I thought a charmer like you would have weaseled that out of her by now, if not told you outright."No, I didn't, I thought. The more I thought about it the more I wasn't surprised however. Indeed I had noted something earlier, but wasn't able to get her to spill. Now I knew. I threw up my best smile, a casual demeanor befalling me. "Well, we DID just meet yesterday, and even with all my wiles I can't learn everything about a person in twenty-four hours... though I can try!"We shared a laugh and I grabbed my purchases. She waved a finger at me as I left. "Now you be good to her you hear! Else I'll send the Marines after you!""Guard's Honor!" I said back, giving their famous salute. By now I had a small box of supplies, and with a little elbow grease I managed to pug it to the docks, paying the last of my widgets to a local fisherwoman to take it to a pre-determined location where I would pick it up later. After that was settled I began to roam that area, looking to see where Naria had wandered off to.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Cysero (Ga-Koro)Still enraged at the growing lump on his head, Cysero had walked out of a food store and was angrily chomping down on a sandwich when he caught sight of Joske walking through the village. Growling slightly, he kept walking right past the Ta-Matoran, trying hard not to punch him in the face.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

ICI would not have noticed him in the crowd of people had it not been for the rather high-ptiched, odd-sounding growling that seemed to originate next to me as I walked. It was only then did I notice Cysero, glaring at me. As we passed, i coul dnot help but take the oppurtunity.Acting casual I wafted a hand into the air, an air of nonchalant surrounding me. "Hey Psyco! How's the head?"Mental warefare was always a favorite tactic of mine when it came to Kohlii opponents... both on and off the field.

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC: Cysero (Ga-Koro)"It's been worse, fire-spitter," said the Le-Matoran jovially, recognizing Joske's well-worn tactic of needling his opponents. "You're lucky I'm a humanitarian. I don't like killing the brain cells of creatures who might actually need the ones they have left."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:"Uh-huh. Thanks for telling me," Naria said, frowning slightly. She handed the Le-Matoran she'd found a few widgets, before taking what supplies she'd grabbed off with her, walking through the entire dock area, viewing a few of the items found, though she didn't buy any. She didn't quite have many widgets left, after all.Then, she found one...no, two familiar people, and groaned. Joske and Cysero, talking again...She shook her head, walking up by them. She stood back, on neither specific side, just viewing the argument. And ready, of course, to smack their skulls together if they decided to start acting stupid.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC"Humanitarian? What are humans, and why would you kill and then eat them, especially if someone might need the ones that are left? I'm more or less a vegitarian myself, but that just sounds disgusting."All the while I was grinning broadly, seizing the opening Cysero had so kindly given me. I shrugged. "Hey, besides, I didn't hit you THAT hard; I've seen you take worst hits from a Kohlii ball and walk away all smiles. Stop being such a whiner."It was at this point I saw Naria walk up. I waved a hand at her. "Hey Doll! Was the hunt successful? So should I say, when you went fishing for information, did you catch anything?"I couldn't help but snicker.

OOC: Hur, Grochi, you think we should get these two on a roll again?IC: Onuzek"Um, Ryllia," the gigantic Toa said, "What are we doing now?"It was a good question, seeing as they had been inactive for the past, what, few weeks or so in the same spot for a while.OOC: I seem to be rusty in my Onuzek-speak. Darn.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Cysero (Ga-Koro)"Your puns are almost as bad as the Onu-Koro defense, bro."Cysero couldn't help but grin, partly because of the unmatched lameness of the defense of the Onu-Koro Kohlii team and partly because of his present company; Joske might be a little bit tactless, a bit heavy on the ego, definitely, but he was a good enough sort of guy. Fun-loving, respectful of his opponents, and as charismatic as the devil himself when he wanted to rile up a crowd.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC"OH!"I dramatically staggered, gripping my chest as if I had just been stabbed. Using exaggerated gestures I grunted and wheezed until I managed to yank out the invisible knife. "That... that was... uncalled for!" said, pretending to gasp for breath. "Below the belt, below the belt! And they call you a Kohlii player... that's ok, you don't come when called anyway!"I pointed a finger at him at the latest zinger before it turned into an open hand. I could do this all day, and I wasn't even trying, but I did take a cheap shot on him yesterday and when it came to sportmanship I kept the standard really high, especially on myself. I'd let him off today. "In all seriousness, how is your head? I know two heads are better than one, but I'm not sure in your case it would be an improvement."As my hand was outstretched I tilted sideways to get a better look at that lump.

Edited by Friar Tuck

IC-Naria:Naria shook her head at the two. "Honestly, how did I end up having to put up with either of you?" She lamented, her eyes raised skyward. She shrugged, before looking back to the other two. She turned towards Joske, smiling. He would most likely know what she was about to do.She bent downwards, picking up a small flower from the ground, and turned back to Cysero. "I'd like to say I'm sorry," she said. "For both of us." She stuck the flower right up by Cysero's ear, but the angle it had meant that pretty soon he would inhale it.And it was the same species of that poisonous-smelling flower Joske had been nice enough to grab her earlier, before they had set off. First inhale, and the Le-Matoran would be wretching on the ground.

profiles i guess

IC: Cysero (Ga-Koro)"Ah, don't worry about it, Jos," said Cysero, taking his Ta-Koran counterpart's hand in a shake and grinning. "Like you said, I've been through worse--"He stopped suddenly and grinned: the good nature was infectious."Speaking of Kohlii, season opener is in a couple weeks! My fair village vs. Ko-Koro! You gonna show up and give some love for the tree-surfers? 'cause if I see you in the stands rooting for those uptight little icicles from Ko-Koro, it's gonna break my heart, bro."He put his hand over his heartlight and tightened it for emphasis before knocking away the flower."I know my fauna," he said. "Never try and poison a jungle-rat."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:Naria smiled. "I'm not trying to poison you," Naria said sweetly. "But if you check how much pollen is still on your face from when I stuck it on there, washing it off might be a good idea, instead of breathing in." And yet Cysero had taken a breath before she was finished, and then he started coughing from the sick smell.She smiled at him once he managed to get past it.

profiles i guess

IC: Cysero (Ga-Koro)"Fair point, that," grumbled Cysero, uncorking a canteen of water and pouring it on his face. As he did so, a clique of young Ga-Matoran about Joske and Cysero's ages walked by, and as they did, sighs of "Mmm, Cysero," "Is that Joske...?", and, finally, to the raised eyebrows of all three Matoran, "What is that little water fairy doing touching my beloved?" made their way to the group.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gravity"Yeah, okay, fun," I replied.I took a few steps to the right, before suddenly leaping towards the huge being. My jump came short, as I expected, and I tucked my head and rolled. I came up closer to Hound, and threw an uppercut as I did so.All of this happened within the span of a couple seconds.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

ICMata-Nui I was trying, but it wasn't easy.As I watched Naria and Cysero go at it I bit my kuckle, trying my hardest not to lose it. After the past twenty-four hours of having to put up with her antics, and now to see all that candy-coated sharpness pointed at someone else for a change... oh, it was great. So great. Not to mention it was happening to something of a rival... His resistance broke down. The Le-Matoran was given them WAY to many openings."Now now, is that a way to treat a friend?" I said to Naria with a wink and clear sarcasm. "Cysero, buddy, that water is only gonna get the pollen off your face, not out of your lungs. Here, let me help-" and with that I gave him a swift and hard slap on the back, enough to make him jump and then cough, eyes bulging a bit from the blow. There was a cloud of water droplets and pollen as the foreign substance was forcibly ejected, causing another fit from Cysero. I held him up as this happened, completely oblivious to the fangirls zeroing in on us. Once he was done I held out his canteen to him, the one I had deftly caught when his fit started."Easy there buddy, drink up. She's been doing this kind of thing to me since we've met, so I know how you feel. As for that Season Opener I woulnd't miss it for the world. Can't promise I'll root for your team though, I need to check up on the scouting reports and spring training reviews before I make my decision." I gave him a slight wink. It was pretty common knowledge I didn't care for the Ko-Korian team, stiff calculators all of them.

IC: Cysero (Ga-Koro)"Oh, really?" he muttered. "This is how you treat your buddies, huh?"He shook his head and took another sip of water."You'd better root for me. I'm rooting for you against Po, after all: if you don't score at least twenty goals on those pebbleheads, you're getting cut out of my will."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Hound, Ga-KoroHound took a single step back as soon as Gravity lept, waiting for his attack. When the fist shot upwards, His hand, palm outstretched, slammed into it, and then grasped it in a vice-like, crushing grip. "Two." Hound said mechanically. OOC: I'd call that an Counter-Attack, not an Autohit. :P

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Oreius from Ta-WahiIC: Oreius (Ga-Koro) Though often serious and grim, Oreius was a Matoran who could be easily awed by strange things. You wouldn't think it, but his mouth hung open as he slowly plodded into Ga-Koro, village of water. The lily pads that the huts rested on; the huts themselves, woven of huge green leaves; the enormous waterfall carved in the shape of a Kaukau: everything he beheld with wide eyes and obvious wonder.The Ta-Matoran slowly walked into the centre square of Ga-Koro, watching everything around him with interest. His quest was not forgotten, but it briefly took the back seat as he watched a pretty Ga-Matoran weave a seaweed blanket on a loom, her movements swift and as effortless as breathing.Oreius sighed in wonder, and continued to walk around, marveling at all he saw. Everything here was so different from Ta-Koro, from the far-reaching water (which did make him feel a little queasy) to the clear, cloudless sky.

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung snorted, turning to Brukin. "At least she'll actually hug you," he pouted, putting on as best an expression for theme as he could. "I've been relegated to a flying horse." He had to try rather hard not to smile by the end, though.IC-Naria:"Why yes, yes it is," Naria said with a smile, stepping back over by Joske. She nudged him in the ribs, whispering "You didn't have to hit him quite that hard," in the Ta-Matoran's ear. Then she looked back towards the group of Ga-Matoran walking away from them, trying not to throw something at the one who'd said her stupid comment-Naria recognized that one, though she wasn't sure from where.Doing her best to ignore them, she turned back to the other two. "Well," she said, "Now that we're all together again, plans seem to have changed. Unless, of course, Cysero has to run off to practice for the tournament." And she prayed it would be so. However, knowning everything else that had happened, she felt like that prayer was going unanswered.

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:"She did the same thing with me!" Aclaraung cried loosing a small flame-though it wasn't hot enough to burn anything. He smiled imperceptibly, his reptillian teeth showing in just the slightest way."She had to use the vantage point up in the air to look down and around-that's why it took me so long to get over here!"

profiles i guess

IC(Tajeh): Tajeh watched the two battle, taking notes on the fighters. "The tall one seems to be more skilled then the purple one," he mumbled, "although he seems to be learning the tall one's moves." He adjusted slightly on his rocky seat, trying to listen in on what the tall one was saying. "Blue? Did he say blue?" Tajeh said aloud.

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

ICI chuckled at Cysero's comments, turning to Naria as he took another swig. "All-Turaga's Cup, two years ago, blind ref; all I'm saying*." I leaned in slightly, whispering. "Yes, I HAD to do that."Out of the corner of my eye I finally noticed the trio that had walked by, the glare she had given them finally registering. I raised an eyebrow."Friends of yours?"OOC: *cookie who names game reference

Edited by Friar Tuck

OOC: Pyrrhon, this had better not take too long... :PIC: SalamanderSalamander noticed Venator's actions and slowly pieced together the situation. What he figured out did nothing to better his mood."Yeah, I've been meaning to ask you about that... Are you feeling okay? Do you need some rest? I can help with that, you know."Salamander's voice was sharp, but beneath the disdain, arrogance, sarcasm, and general lack of concern for the lives of anyone besides himself was a speck of worry. It was miniscule, but still present. Despite his words Venator's condition caused Salamander to feel concern.Not for Venator, of course. Salamander was simply afraid that Venator's need to recover would prevent him from catching up to Utu. To Salamander, almost nothing was as important as defeating Utu.One of these days he had to get his priorities right, but not today.OOC: Blah... Didn't get enough sleep last night and can't write at my usual level... Still, I don't want to become inactive again, so here I am. :P

Lacertus

OOC: Nah, I'll just say what it is right now. He has a delayed concussion, all those blows to the head have been affecting him, though I've been slowly building up to it for a while.IC: Venator"I'm... fine..." He commented to the Toa of fire, sitting down on a rock. "I just need to... rest for a while..."He winced, clutching his head with his hands. He was most certainly not feeling fine, but he wasn't going to let Salamander know that, the Toa of fire would probably try to kill im in his weakened state, or worse... force him to visit a hospital. The last one had been run by an insane Matoran with a hammer... he knew perfectly well that he never wanted to visit another of those as long as he lived. It had also lead to the unpleasant slide through the Koro on ice...That was sure going to be hard to live down, and going to Ta-Koro brought it back up... but something seemed... off about it. But it didn't matter any more than the headache, it would be gone soon enough.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "Ah... Ga-Koro. Home Sweet Home." a voice thought out loud, it's owner's smile pervading through the sound. "And look, the ol' boats here again. Might as well say hi, pick up a crew spot or something." Arzanyos mind whirled as he thought up his entrance. He decided to keep it simple, well, simple-ish. A flash of lightning came down where he stood, and when it dissipated, he was gone. Another flash accompanied his appearance next to Raknar on the deck of the Infernikavika. "Ladies, Gentlemen, and Cap'n Doomslayer, The Soul of the Ship... is returned!" he bellowed, entering into a stylish bow.OOC: I'm Back!

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Cysero (Ga-Koro)Cysero sighed, his shoulders slumping. For the first time, defeat seemed to enter into his eyes. It was...bizarre."Truth be told, Le-Koro is considering withdrawing its entry," he said. "Things haven't exactly...well, let's just say fate hasn't smiled upon the village of the trees lately."He looked up at Joske, his face rigid.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I'd call it a block. :PIC: GravityI ignored the crushing grip Hound had on my hand, and I reached out with tentacle for his other arm. Trying to distract him, I sent my head to his stomach.Head-butting definately wasn't easy if the guy you were fighting was like three meters tall.IC: Nei"But I can't hug both of you at the same time!" She exlaimed.The Ga-Matoran thought long and hard for a solution to this serious problem.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Shade was disgusted by the lack of work for a master of evil. "I don't like this town, too pure," he said to himself. "Le-wahi has to be better, all those marshes and trees, there must be shady dealings there.."OOC: Shade to Le-Wahi

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Brukin"Well, maybe you should allocate which person to hug at which time." Brukin suggested. "Depending on the time, you know which person to hug. Of course, you should allow for extenuating circumstances, but it might be a workable system."He shrugged, and stretched.IC: SongSong watched Tadris depart. SHe looked at Raknar. "Should we stop him?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG