Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Grochi forgot his ADHD medication again! I need to get him back to the ship.IC-Grochi:"Exploring?" Grochi asked, smiling slightly. "That's nice. Well, I'm headed back to the ship, so if you want you can follow along." With that, Grochi resumed his trek towards the ship, before heading down to the medical room. He pulled out the medication he took for his back pain, that was also mixed with his anti-depressant meds.Thankfully, they went together with no harmful effects. Unless Gunner or that Weathermaster guy had messed with them. He downed two of them, two per day, and walked back up on deck."Alright," he said, still carrying the wooden masks he had carved, "Where to now?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Just a little longer...IC: Hajia & Unknown PC, Ga-KoroHajia gazed up at him, affection in her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak...The watcher released the second object he was holding, and it shot foward at and astounding speed, directly towards Hajia.Hajia's mouth remained open as her body went cold, and her fingers dug into Gravity's skin. In her back was an arrow, deep in her flesh. The thing more disturbing than fact she was shot? The fact the arrow was entirely composed of Ice. Now, who close to Hajia had the element of Ice?The watcher shot into the air, revealing his cloaked form, and then shot away into the night sky, his body never touching the ground. OOC: Gravity can see him, though I expect he'll be too far away to attack. Oh, and Hajia is shot with an arrow. That might need to be looked at.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Woot!Yeah... Love being right. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngIC: GravityI smiled, about to say something else.....When I suddenly felt something impact her, and her body grow cold. The blood drained from my face, and everything else happened in a blurr.Later, I could vaugely remember picking the Ga-Toa up, and catching sight of a figure floating off. I also could remember realising the arrow was made of ice, something that bothered me very much for some reason. I do remember quite clearly running through the Koro, holding Hajia tightly and saying something to her.Hospital! Where's a hospital?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: GravityHound's! Mata Nui I'm dense, I thought. "Hang on..." I said, gripping the Ga-Toa tighter. I then jumped into the air, and did something a bit more then risky...I altered our gravity, down was now over to Hound's hut, and we started "falling" towards there. Another quick alteration, and we "fell" even quicker.

I burst through Hound's hut a minute later carrying Hajia, a bit light headed from all the elemental energy I used. "She needs... Help," I said, careful not to touch the icey projectile, "Was... Shot."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ravage"Get her on the table." Ravage said as he stepped into the room. "That's the first step. Face down on the table."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (The Infernavika)Perkahn was positioned delicately by the broadside of the ship, taking his daily medicine - a light dose of his own mead, mixed with just a little antidote in case of any potential poison. Upon seeing Lasinia and Grochi, he smiled and went over to them."Either of you up for a little drink? It's boring to drink alone, especially when you have no mirror to occasionally glance at for support."

IC: Kirian, Ga-KoroKirian leapt from where he sitting. He instantly took Hajia from Gravity's arms, lifting her up onto the table. That's when he felt the Icy projectile. "Dear Mata-Nui..." He said softly. Coming back to his senses, he layed her on the tiny table Hound used, wincing as he arm drooped over the side. Putting on a pair of gloves, he spoke to Tirus, who sat by the fire. "Heat up a peice of steel." He said softly. Tirus nodded and went about creating and heating the requested metal.OOC: Dun-Dun-Dun. How did Kirian shoot Hajia when he was sitting inside Hound's hut?

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: And how did he manage to fly? Dun-dun-dun!IC: GravityI stood by the table holding the Ga-Toa's hand, dazed. Nothing made sense, and it felt like my thoughts were moving through thick sap.How did...? Who did...? Why is the arrow...? Ice, where have I seen that before...?OOC: Katuko, Zauk post soon, once I come up with a good reason for them to go to Ta-Koro. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-KoroKirian leaned down next to Hajia. "Hajia, you know what to do. Stay with me. Don't close your eyes." He whispered, his seldom-used voice full of kindess and encouragement. Hajia nodded barely, tears streaming down her face. She weakly squeezed Gravity's hand.Kirian nodded back. Focusing, he controled the ice into a thin sliver of what it used to be, allowing him to pull it out. Hajia shuddered from the pain, for when the air hit the wound, the dull, throbing feeling turned to a sharp, continuous pain. She opened her mouth in a silent gasp, and her eyes began to glaze over.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Sorry about the inactivity guys, but things have been far too busy to post regularly.IC: Rynekk - Infernavika CaveRynekk smiled a little. There was something about Tadris that always seemed to make him smile."Well, another seafaring battle doesn't sound too bad," he said, stretching his arms over his head, "Only one problem: Where are these Aggressor guys?"-Void

IC:"Dunno, I remember them being in Po-Koro last I heard, so I guess we'll start there." Tadris replied as the pair of them put some distance between them and wherever the Infernavika was and passed through the gates of Ga-Koro, unknowingly putting them in a convenient place to catch a ferry to Po-Koro.

IC: Zauk The Toa of Lightning stood on the edge of one of the platforms, gazing out over the sea. If it wasn't for the soft glow of his heartlight, or the slow breaths he was taking, one could mistake him for a very detailed statue. How long had it been since Nokama was kidnapped? Zauk didn't know, time ceased to exist after that. He couldn't count the number of times he along with Naru, had searched around for the Turaga of Water. The Guards had come up with nothing, the fish catchers out on that day didn't know a thing... It was if she vanished from the face of the island. Nothing. No clues, no trails, nothing. He shook his head, angry. With all of his skill, tracking Rahi out in the Ko-Wahi drifts: a place where a lesser being would get lost in minutes: he couldn't even find a lead on a missing Turaga! What a great Toa he was.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Everyone forgets about the high Matoran outside. Ah, well, love does conquer all obstacles.IC(Tajeh): Tajeh woke up, on the snow. It was cold and his vision was blurry. He managed to see some figure come down on Hound's hut. "Must...be the Makuta..." he stumbled out. Picking up his spear, but leaving his shield, he zigzagged his way to the hut's door. He opened it slowly, glancing in to see lots of figures. "Lots...of Makuta...." He sneaked up them all, and leaped...

WIP

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"Wha?" asked Raknar, turning to Arzanyos. "What was that, Arzanyos? It almost sounded like, for a second, you were threatening me on board my ship, in front of my crew. I must have screwed up, right?"He winked, then looked around."Hey, what is Doomslayer doing?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND