Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: My brain is mush right now... Ugh...IC: SalamanderAs Tank and Angelus talked, Salamander considered killing every Mark Bearer on the island. With Utu gone, he no longer had an opponent he could look forward to fighting. And yet... Without Utu leading them, he had no real interest in the Mark Bearers. He had never cared about their goals; he had just wanted to stop Utu. Nothing else seemed interesting to him. The idea of waiting for the Mark Bearers at the wedding seemed pointless. Indeed, just about anything he could think of seemed pointless without a worthy opponent like Utu still in the picture. No one else had ever given him as much trouble as Utu.Or perhaps not... He remembered the fight against the Rahkshi in Po-Koro, and how even when numerous Toa had been working together they had been unable to defeat that Rahkshi of Fear. That had been the first fight in a long time in which he felt fear and had thought victory impossible.That was the kind of fight he wanted. Salamander weighed his options. If the forces of Makuta were that powerful, then to get the most chances at fighting against them he would likely have to align himself with those considered to be "good". The thought left a bitter taste in his mouth; no, that wouldn't work for him. It would work, but not for him. What about the Mark Bearers? This Tank person seems to have good intentions, and it seems like they will be traveling across the island. No doubt they will attract more trouble along the way, and I'd likely be able to fight against them fairly often under the guise of training."Tank, mind if I accompany you guys?"For the first time since arriving in Ga-Koro, he spoke with a semblance of a respectful tone. He knew that he was asking for a favor from people who may have not liked him very much, and wasn't going to make his chances of getting a favorable answer even more slim than they already were.

Lacertus

OOC:Grochi, I'm not sure if you read any of the books about the Toa Metru, and thus don't know this or something, but disks of weakening have a lasting effect. They continue weakening someone even after they have lost contact.(As seen in BIONICLE Adventures 3: The Darkness Below)IC:KaiKai swung his sword at Krian, hoping to get rid of the buzzing sound that was torturing Retsel.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Have you realized how many years it's probably been?IC-Zodir:Despite anything that might-or-might-not still be happening, seeing as disks of weakening can't weaken a being's mental faculties or control over their element as Mr. BioBeast himself stated, the waterspout was coming up on Retsel, nearly atop him, soon to toss him away from the group.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC:So wait, is the ringing in Retsel's ears still going, or...?@GrochiI wasn't arguing about the waterspout thing. It was the getting up and smiling thing I was talking about. And yes, I realize it has been a while since people have read those books. (I had to go back and read it myself in order to remind myself what exactly the disks do. :P)IC:RetselWith one hand over his ear, Retsel somehow managed to reload his disk launcher, and fired another Ga-Metru Weakening disk at Krian, hoping that it would manage to hit the Toa and startle him.Kai flicked his wrist, blocking the katana with one hand, and drawing his knife with the other. In one smooth motion, he flicked the knife at Zodir's hand, planning on startling the Toa who was already concentrating on creating a waterspout and most likely didn't have enough concentration to actually deflect the knife while keeping the waterspout going.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

IC-Zodir:Zodir, however, manipulated the air currents around him to deflect the knife and send it spinning into the ground, barely missing his hand, water splashing all about the group due to the proximity of the miniature waterspout-it was no more than fifteen feet away from Retzel.OOC: Hopefully, I don't have to explain what my idea of miniature is when it comes to water tornadoes. Just assume it's still large enough to cause a goodly amount of damage.

profiles i guess

OOC:...So you created a mini-tornado not that far from Tillian's house? :P That might cause a few problems. But no, I get what you're going for.IC:RetselNow that the ringing was gone, Retsel ran away from the tornado, picking up the disk that Krian had knocked away, and reloading it. He hoped the Tornado would stop chasing him now that he was close to Krian and Pearl, and that Zodir wouldn't risk hurting either.Kai blocked again, frowning. Krian was a very good fighter, and had him on the defense. "Alright, it seems that I can't kill you with that Toa of Air guarding your back." Kai said, pushing on Krian's sword with his, pushing the two apart.

IC-Zodir:Zodir growled from where he was on the ground, sending the other disk flying back at Retzel with a quick usage of his element."Turn that bloody thing off," he rasped out, "So that I can quick-stand to think-talk." He used his mask for a standing projection of himself, however, so that his presence would be a bit more noted.

profiles i guess

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate walked along in Ga-Koro, near a blacksmith's shop, completely hidden within the Koro's confines...despite being in plain sight. However, he noticed one being who wasn't so, one who was obviously insane. Vitiate sighed, watching the Toa jump out from the back of the shop."I'll take care of him," he growled to the guards. Barely moving, Vitiate placed himself in the Toa's path, lifting up a foot and kicking him to the ground. Vitiate then pulled out his sword, putting it to the other's neck."Speak, creature," he said, contempt dripping from his voice.OOC: Bane, that's your character.

profiles i guess

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Koro - StreetsKearrstrun looked up again, "You can't, you'll die. Violently. Then we'll have to replace Fear and Agony."He shook his head, looking oddly at Salamander."I've heard you tried to kill Utu once, but just now, you did something that granted him another chance at life."'Karz Iris, where are you?' Tuara decided Jikal was in control again, and stopped attempting to contact him.Tank turned to Salamander, "I think it's best if we part ways. But the final choice is up to Yuru."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC; Argh, you people doing stuff while I'm gone. :PIC, Azinel: "Yeah, I guess you're right," said Agzinel in response to Jaron's earlier question. Then he nodded to Angelus, turned to Ema and took his coffee back. He blinked a bit. "Whoa, this stuff is powerful!" he said. "Ema, I think by the end of today, I'll be more even more hyper than you!"

IC: Reaver'Do you know for sure, or are you just theorising?' She tried to unsheath one of her Talons, to find them frozen in their sheaths. 'Darn it, Praggos! I don't even know how you did that, there's hardly any moisture in the sheaths.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC-Praggos:"There's always moisture in the air, my dear," Praggos said. "Watch." He held out a hand, barely expending any energy as snow began to fall on the rest of the group before he stopped freezing the water vapor. "All the elements are intrinsically linked-I am just one of those who knows how to use that linkage."

profiles i guess

OOC: Is he referring to the bar being set on fire? Because I'm not sure how he would know it was Salamander who was responsible... Unless I completely missed the post in which he was told about it. XDIC: Salamander"Don't get me wrong; I disliked Utu as much as the next guy. Maybe even more. It's just that I wanted to be the one that killed him. That didn't seem likely at the time, so I did what I thought was necessary to achieve my goals. You Mark Bearers, of all people, shouldn't have a problem with that. Utu was in your way, so you had him killed. Like I said, the only problem I have with that is somebody other than myself did the deed."He stared at Tank, the odd expression on Tank's face making it difficult to get an idea of what was going through his mind. Salamander couldn't help but wonder what the other Toa was thinking.OOC: He doesn't have a mark... Hint hint. :P

Lacertus

IC-Praggos:"You also managed to set the entire bar aflame in the process," Praggos noted. However, he stood up, looking Salamander over, taking a closer inspection over the man. He nodded to himself after a moment."Likely prospect," he mentioned to Tank.

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Bar, Ga-koro -I looked at this Salamander person, not sure what to think of him, he lacked morals that was for sure...but he seemed far better company than someone like Frieza or Yuru anyway. "I don't have an issue with him coming along. And karz, if he wants to become the next mark bearer of fear, great!" As much of a baka as it made me, I had no problem with giving the burden of having a mark to someone I didn't really know. Emotia sighed, "We should go back to Tillian's house...considering that we set a bar on fire..." Emotia pointed at the crowd forming in the distance, they didn't look particularly happy. IC: Wraith - Ga-koro -Wraith sidestepped to the left, dodging her foot. "Come now, does it really need to come to this?" Wraith spread a thick sheet of ice in a wide area around the two, which Wraith easily skated on. He figured it would keep Seven from being able to get up, at least without slipping. IC: Havon - Casa Juturna, Ga-koro -Havon woke up, he looked around, he was on a reclining chair, with his booze still in his left hand, he must of fallen asleep. He heard a commotion outside, where Krian, a Toa of Air, and a Vortixx were having some kind of arguement. He walked to the door and opened it. "Can you keep it down? Some of us are trying to sleep..." Havon still looked quite drunk.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Kai leapt towards Krian, hacking and slashing for all he was worth. Of course, it was a distraction, none of his attacks were meant to kill Krian, but it was a darn good distraction.The Lesterin fired yet another disk of weakening, hoping to catch Krian off guard.

OOC: Hope you don't mind the minor autohit.IC: KrianKrian managed to block the blows with furious speed. Immediately following a block, he slashed, and managed to give Kai a long, shallow cut on his shoulder.Then the disc hit him, and he collapsed, furious. Once again, he was helpless on the ground.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:"I suppose you two are right" Labelle told Reaver and Emotia. She was a little disspointed that the others didn't think she was good enough to get one of those glowing tattoos. "And what a party it will be!" she said, in part to cheer herself up and liven things up, considering the whole burning bar...

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:Kai"You'll regret that... Expy." Kai said, drawing his sword and plunging it into Krian's face.Or... He would've. If there had not been interference. Interference named a huge sword knocking his out of the way. Pearl stood in front of Krian, shakily holding her Zweihaender in front of her. "Don't worry Mr. Krian, it's my turn to save the day! 'Cause I'm a HERO!" Pearl said, winking at Krian in what she thought was a reassuring way, showing him that she had things under control.

IC: Lux - Casa JuturnaLux scratched his head, trying to recall any segment of the conversation."I'm not sure exactly. Something about marks and bearers. I also heard the name 'Utu' come up a few times, and a mention of the words 'Tillian' and 'Lust' in the same sentence. Any ideas?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: KrianKrian's eyes widened, but he nodded.Carefully, he began to absorb the background noise. An observant being might notice things seemed more quiet than normal.... All the energy he absorbed went toward a massive shockwave he was building up.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:KaiKai didn't notice the lack of noise, and didn't care. He was too busy knocking Pearl's gigantic sword out of her hand and stabbing his into her side, giving her a wound that would most likely take a while to kill her. "So Soundblaster, I heard you and this girl are friends. Does it hurt knowing that you're too weak to protect the ones who think the world of you?"

IC: KrianKrian, miraculously, stood. Shakily, battered and weak, he stood. "You have just sealed your own doom." Krian's voice was filled with barely contained rage.Around Kai, the entire world went quiet. Krian raised his arms. "Die."And then all karz broke loose. A massive soundwave blasted at Kai, impossibe to dodge due to it's size and power. In it, was every iota of elemental energy Krian could draw from himself, or his surroundings. The force alone would blast him back, and the sound would likely cause serious damage to his ears, elemental dterrent armor or not.OOC: If you don't want Pearl to die, I have an idea.

fK5oqYf.jpg