Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:The rich waves cascade upon the pearl-colored shores. A lone figure stands at the crossroads, letting the tide gradual envelope the soles of his feet. It is the tranquil beauty, drenching the entirety of the island, that always was quite captivating too him,Slowly, as if held back by the water's snare, he moves, headed down the white-washed sandy beach.He has never seen quite anything like it, this strange new place. He was not always here, that was certain. His sharp ebony and deep violet armor wasn't like that of most on this island. It was powerful, unique, and entirely foreign. The time has come to resume his duties. His duty to protect, and serve, at any cost. It was a job he'd none all his life, he was his life, the Toa Code defined him. That, Phauxx thought, continuing down the beach, Is hopefully a subject to change.OOC: Open for interaction.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: [Quada]Quada yawned as he began to walk home, having finished fishing for the day. As the somewhat eccentric Toa of Magnetism continued along the beaches of the region, he spotted another Toa walking down the beach, mesmerised by the sight of Ga-Wahi. This obviously meant that the other Toa was probably new to the region, which meant he could find a friend!"Hi there!" he said cheerfully, greeting the other Toa.

IC:Labelle laughed when she saw both Reaver and Emotia drink from their glasses. She was having trouble keeping track of whether or not either of them used the letter 'd,' so seeing them drink was the only way to know she was winning. "You two are horrible at this game. Its really not that hard to not drink." Labelle sounded out the words. "Ahh, shoot." She drank another shot. "Ok, next part. We each have to say a truth and a lie. The others have to guess which is which. If they're right, the teller drinks. If they're wrong, they drink. Ah shoot again." Labelle took another two shots, smaller than before. They sure made her tipsy.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:"Hi there!"The voice startled Phauxx, his gaze shooting upward towards the direction of the voice. His heart raced, pounding spastically inside his chest. On the beach, not far from him, was a Toa. He had sharp black armor, as his own, and wore a Kanohi.... Zaath? No that's not right. Phauxx thought as he looked over the newcomer, unfamiliar with said Kanohi. The newcomer's golden eyes bore down upon him, begging for a response. It was only polite do do as such."H-h-hello." Phauxx replied, his scrambled thoughts recollected.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: VahliiObliging Alexin's obvious want for a nice bed, they both took off to Ga-Koro with Vahlii in the lead. As they strutted through the marketplace, she couldn't help but notice a few lizard-like creatures around and especially a muscled one flopped over a barrel panting while a crowd beside him held a Ta-Matoran in the air, cheering. Eventually, they arrived at her rather large hut comparatively to the others and entered, revealing a nicely decorated interior, illuminated by several blue lights shining from lightstones in wide transparent bowls of water hanging from the ceiling."Welcome to my humble abode."

IC: AlexinThere was a pause before Alexin replied. If Valhii looked, she would note that his eyes were in constant motion, taking in every possible detail. Were she a De-Toa, she would also know he had searched the room via echolocation."It's very nice. I like the aesthetic references toward the village's, and your, element."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Croc / Vahlii"Shut up. It doesn't matter." Croc replied in his own dangerous rumble of a voice. The point of this was to entertain the masses, not wanting to win to prove something or retain your pride. All in all, he was glad he had lost to a worthy opponent."Besides, I was forced into it. What, you want me to say no? I'd like to see you do better, you poor sportsman." he spat, obviously not very fond of Gnos as a person."I'm glad you like it." Vahlii said, happy that her guest appreciated Ga-Koro's furniture style and ultimately, her house. Unfortunately, there was but a single bed so she snooped around to pull out some covers and an extra pillow."I don't have much but I hope this'll do."

IC-Gnos Xo'Kaan:Gnos looked at Croc, eye...scales raised up slightly. "Truly?" He grabbed a large barrel with his tail, rolling it around between the two and setting down his guitar."Come, let's see how well you do against me."OOC: Insert lock that neither opponent wins. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: CrocCroc merely regarded Gnos with eyes suggesting the man was absolutely whack, right before flipping over the barrel onto Gnos as he stood up. Luckily, the container was empty of contents so there were no fisherman to yell at them."After my arm just died twice in a row? Oh yeah, that sounds just smack dab terrific. You know what else you should go do? Build yourself a raft and play a song or two for the Takea I left in the river today." The sarcasm in his voice was thick. Croc stomped off to find the others, muttering things as he went along. He really did not like Gnos.OOC: Uh no :lol: Croc's not losing to this guy with an unfair advantage. Kray, I'll get to you in a sec, I hafta go.

IC-Gnos:As the barrel flipped over, Gnos whipped out a fist, the barrel splintering into pieces. Boredly, he picked his guitar back up, proceeding to play a tune.OOC: I like how they've just met but apparently Croc automatically hates him.

profiles i guess

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro Docks- FowardiIC:The voyage had given Kale enough time to finish setting up the cannons in their proper places. He stretched, hearing a couple pops as he worked out the kinks that had developed during the trip. Walking over the clearing deck, he picked up his sword and buckled it on. Feeling more secure, Kale looked over the heads of the Guardsmen for the other members of the crew. Some of them may have been part of the Po-koro Guard themselves but he figured they would stay more or less together.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: I thought your musician was always part of the caravan so I could establish a little history. My bad.IC: VahliiVahlii raised an eyebrow, wondering whether Alexin was truly serious or simply joking. Knowing him, the answer was the latter much to Vahlii's dissent. How could the guy be so stiff?"Knock yourself out."

OOC: If want Skyra to be the next mark bearer then just choose him dude. Screw what everyone else wants. Besides, it's mostly just Kal that doesn't want Skyra to have it anyway. :PIC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's Lab - Tunnels -As fun as riding a giant rat was, as soon as it was dead I hopped down and back to the others. I wondered why I bothered even jumping on top of the rahi's back, seeing as it died moments later. Ah well, had been somewhat fun anyway. Though I decided that riding Kahu was better. "Let's hurry up and get to where we need to be before more of those rodents show up."IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-koro -Emotia laughed at her two friends. "Alright, I'll go first I guess." She took a minute to think of something. "Alright here goes. I once trashed Nokama's Hut so bad that it took the repair crew a week to make the hut livable again."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "'...Didn't even get scratched. See you next break, darling. XOXOXO, Sulov Koskium.'"Daylah smiled, her warm eyes looking at the neat signature of her lover. Sulov did seem like he was hurting a lot lately. Maybe this victory over the 'Hive' or whatever would cheer him up.She stood and stretched, feeling her sprightly body relax. The Ga-Matoran sighed as she gazed at the pink fingers of dawn and harbor below.It was a perfect day to go swimming. Daylah skipped to the beach without a second thought. She smiled again, leaping into the water from a pier. She was surrounded by bubbles, seaweed, and a world of sparkling liquid. Then the matoran's mind drifted away, loosing itself from her body as it spun and stroked.Daylah awoke at long last from her water-borne reverie. But her first sensation was not a pleasant one.Namely, she had been awakened by pain.One of her feet felt like a knife had just been twisted in it.She whipped her kanohi down from its glances to the air fractions of a bio above and stared in horror. It looked like she wasn't off her mark.A full-length scimitar blade protruded between her right toes and shin, blood rushing from the wound to turn the surrounding water red. Its cold metal stopped in her knee's armor.It just so happened that a recent tarakava attack had left a Ga-Koro Marine pinned beneath that very pier Daylah knew like the back of her hand. Their sword had been explored by sea-life and eventually caught within the structure of the thing, setting firm between some timbers. Daylah's adventurous play had moved her to the shallower water where the sword had been stuck. Its blade, jutting forth at a 45-degree angle, had caught her foot as it kicked out and up.Daylah knew none of this tale, however. She only knew that she had to escape from the apparently-jammed blade before she drowned. Suddenly her Ga-Koroan breath reserves seemed minuscule and dwindling; she found herself regretting how she had not gone up for air recently and had lost some in an unheard scream.All to show for the ensuing mess on the surface was a little bit of pink and some bubbles.She only had three minutes to escape asphyxiation. Three measly, short minutes...Daylah's fingers moved to the sword. There was no time to waste.Lowering herself to get a better look at the thing took only a few seconds. But examining the scimitar didn't. She had to check, had to make sure that she couldn't pull it out.It looked for a while that she might be successful. Pull after pull, the sword seemed to be coming free.But Daylah's only reward for her tugging was the realization that it had done nothing, coupled with the realization that her time was running out. A small cloud of blood and dust surrounding the rusted weapon now.She only had two minutes left. And her only option was to pull herself off the blade.The second went by quickly. She pulled all of her body save the foot upwards, then jerked it as well. But the curved shape of the sword sent it cutting deeper into her foot. Daylah almost blacked out from the pain. Gritting her teeth, she waited until she felt she was recovered and started to gradually remove the appendage. Second after agonizing second passed. Following the curve of the scimitar, Daylah extricated herself bit by bit.The water around her began to stir. Bubbles formed and flew up towards the surface, giving her hope. Perhaps a boat would rescue her after she pulled herself free!Rejoicing, the matoran came off the blade with ten seconds to spare. She shot upwards with lungs screaming--And into the mass of takea descending upon her area.While sharks typically did not come this close to shore nor prey upon matoran, the takea had caught the scent of blood from kio and bio away and immediately entered their frenzies. Their approaches had been at top speed. They were finally to gorge upon the food they had caught a whiff of; their eyes were dilated in excitement at this prospect.She screamed again. Then they were upon her.All to show for the ensuing mess were a few pink bubbles above. They popped shortly and left no replacements.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: AlexinAlexin nodded, and moved over to the chair. Almost reverently, he folded his coat and placed it on back of the chair. His hat followed. He removed his swords from his waist, and placed the beside the chair. Notably, he kept them within easy reach.He placed his shoes next to the chair, and set the pillow on one arm of the chair. He gave Valhii a smile. "Have a nice night, Miss."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:"Ok" Labelle said, giggling. "Quite the magic trick you have there, reappearing like that." She still needed to come with a truth, or remember a lie. Or was it the other way around? "Don't forget about the first rule" Labelle told Laserbeak. She sipped some Salamander.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-koro -"It's gotta be true, no way your parents gave you the name Laserbeak, that would be weird..." Emotia exclaimed, kinda drunkenly...it took her a few moments to realize she'd used the letter 'd' twice, she shrugged and downed two shots.

IC: Jikal"Oh, what a shame...." Jikal responded with a smile, crossing his arms, and resting his head on the tree.
IC: Kitsune, Ga-WahiKitsune smiling as well, stared up into the leaves. "Have you ever met someone," She began to ask, her smiling growing wider. "Who's so special, so wonderful, that you can't imagine you've ever lived without them?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Khalisk)"For the moment it seems." Khalisk shook his head for a moment, clearing his head of idle thoughts. "You said we would be journeying towards a...." Khalisk could not quite remember what exactly the islander had said, so he did what he did best. Described the obvious. "An area where I could learn more about the island correct?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Salamander Salamander remained silent while Skyra and Tillian bantered on about languages and Praggos became increasingly more irritated. He had no interest in their conversation; rather, he wanted nothing more than to follow Praggos' lead and tell the rest to shut up. However, he also knew that doing so could cause trouble for him, so he kept silent.Instead he began to think of how he would most like to kill certain members of the group. Yuru he would drop from as high up in the air as possible. He would break Skyra's limbs one by one until the Toa eventually couldn't move for the pain, and then slowly, every so slowly, grab Skyra's face and begin to burn the Toa of Air. As or Praggos, the creepy one who seemed to have plans of his own and was constantly trying to manipulate other members of the group... Maybe just a regular fight. Praggos was a schemer, and in Salamander's experience few such beings had ever been able to match him in a fight. It was always satisfying to crush people like that.As Salamander continued with his meaningless plans of cruelty, the Kuma Nui burst through the walls. While the rest of the group immediately began to take action both to evade the creatures and to defeat them, Salamander continued walking. He didn't want to waste any time or energy on rats. Fortunately for him, they left Salamander alone. As much as he wanted to think of it as the Rahi being scared of him, he knew that they probably were preoccupied by the sounds of battle up ahead and were choosing to ignore him for the time being.Either way, they're smarter than we give them credit for.

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

IC-Corik:Corik looked about, bored, wondering just what was happening to Lii and her brother...but it didn't matter too much to him, they could look after themselves. He, however, looked upon the ship he had just bought, smiling. It was a large vessel, ironclad, made through the combined efforts of skilled Vortixx engineers and Ga-Matoran ship builders.He looked about it, checking the weapons along the sides. These weren't any cannons-they were weapons shaped like a dragons head, held by the horns. The best part? They had flame. Liquid flame, something that would burn on the water, some sort of chemical mix that some Toa had figured out. It involved some sort of metallic salt, the Toa of Iron said it was from 'Aluminum,' whatever that was, mixed with fats from some Rahi and coconut trees. It was pressurized, and pushing the head forward opened a valve, the liquid shooting out, being lighted by a flint and iron contraption within the Dragon's jaws.Emblazoned on the sail was the image of a lioness, with a snake for a tail and goats horns. On the side of the ship, the name "Chimaera's Fury." Corik smiled as the man he had bought the ship from walked off.He was going to have a lot of fun with this.

profiles i guess

IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-koro -"Hey! You broke the first rule! Drink!" Emotia pointed at Labelle wildly. "And, this must be your first time drinking, by the way you've been acting, so it must be true. Oh karz." Emotia drank another shot.

IC:"What?!? No I didn-" Labelle stopped mid-sentance. "No, you're right. Shoot and Karzahni. That means I've gotta try both now." Labelle lifted a shot of Salamander, downed it and put it down. Then she picked up the Black Spot and drank that. It was very different. At first it had the same warming effect as the Salamander, but a few moments later her insides turned minty cold, if that made sense. She liked it. She was gonna lose again. "Your turn Reaver" she told the Mark Bearer.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Oreius)Oreius couldn't believe it.There was his arm, pinning down the comically larger, more muscular arm of the Akrainid. He couldn't seem to take it in, but somewhere between the roaring of blood in his ears and the pounding of his temples, he realized that he had done the impossible. He had won.The crowd exploded in a frenzy of shouts and cheers, a multitude of hands slapping the Ta-Matoran on the back, grabbing his arm, hooting and laughing in excitement. Oreius looked up, and caught the Akrainid's eye. His opponent didn't look frustrated or angry; he looked as calm as ever, and even a little... satisfied?But before he could say anything, Oreius was hoisted up into the air, some Kolhii-heads of Toa getting the idea to parade him around on their shoulders: the Strongest Matoran of All Time! He was carried once around the square, then set down to shake hands and hear a thousand times over how strong he was, or how peculiar it was that a mere Matoran could beat an Akrainid.By the time everything calmed down and Oreius managed to get back to the scene of his victory, his opponent was gone. All that remained was a splintered barrel and another Akrainid softly playing a guitar.

IC-Gnos:"Gnos Xo'Kaan, swordsman and musician," the Akrainid said, still playing his guitar. He soon seemed to forget about Oreius, descending further into his music, the tempo speeding, a crescendo, the energy picking up. The Ta-Matoran moved to stand, and Gnos looked straight at him, his piercing blue eyes forcing Oreius to sit down again."So, Oreius, how long have you been a guard?" He asked, looking back to his guitar.

profiles i guess

IC:Phauxx found this Quada to be quite friendly, odd, yet friendly all the way. The randomness of the latest question caused a small, faint smile to grow on him. Phauxx never was quite the one for expressing emotion."My name is Phauxx, and, well," The Toa glanced away, anywhere but Quada directly in order to think. He looked back toward him once he had an answer. "I haven't ever thought of it, but I guess I don't mind fish." Came his reply in his quiet, clear voice. "Do you? Like fish, I mean."

phauxxblack2.jpg