Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: LiaraLiara's eyes widened. This was spiraling out of control, and she had no idea what to do. Oh karzahni. They just keep arguing, What do I do, what do I do..... I have no idea what's going on here!

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Shop, Ga-Koro)"You're out of line, Daring," Tillian said, jumping to Liara's aid. She had done a lot of work to heal him, and for her own boyfriend to try and degrade her in public like this just to try and assert his own bloody authority was repulsing.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra - Shop, Ga-koro -"Ugh...now you sound just like Krayn..." Somehow I hoped Krayn could hear that...and most likely he could. "You really are oblivious to it aren't you Tillian? I can see it though..." It was obvious to me that Liara was crushing on Tillian, and he was just too stupid to see it. "You know what...it's whatever...I'm tired of being side tracked with all this...stuff that keeps happening. I'm done! I'm done with the marks, I'm done with her...and I'm most definitively done with you! I need to get back to what I was meant to be doing, finding a way to destroy Makuta...I don't need all this luggage!" I stomped toward the exit. Though when I tried to open it, it wouldn't budge for some reason. So I kicked it open. The doors went flying off the hinges. I pasted a rather confused Emotia on my way back to the beach. She entered the shop looking confused. "What's up with Skyra?"

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Tarkis)"Can't wait." Tarkis replied with a laugh.At hearing the words, "little thing" a hundred thoughts flew through his head. In the meantime he had managed to get back into his red bathing suit. Ga-Koro, simply the best place on Mata Nui, even his home of Le-Koro couldn't compare to this town. Then again it was probably because Ga-Koro had a high concentration of women in it, and being the womanizer he was. It gave him a lot to sift through. He slung the guitar around his back and grabbed the sunglasses, so far they had protected his identity well.OOC: I wonder if towel is on some sort of word alert now.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: LiaraLiara's hand was over her mouth, stifling a sob. Her eyes brimmed with water, on the verge of running down her face. No.... No..... This isn't what I wanted. This isn't what I wanted to happen... I just wanted to spend some time.....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian (Shop, Ga-Koro)"Ungrateful piece of--" Tillian yelled, barreling right out the door after Skyra and skidding to a halt, looking through the street and scanning it for the familiar hints of green and black. "Fine! Go ahead, try and destroy Makuta! No skin off my nose when you end up a bloody corpse!"Cursing bitterly, the Toa of Gravity stood the door beside its hinges and walked back into the store. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LiaraWhen Tillian returned, he would find Liara had succumbed to her emotions.She sat on the floor with her hands covering her face. Muffled sobs were audible, and tears dripped off of her chin, She was shaking with each breath, and she didn't look like she was going to stop anytime soon.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Probably... :P

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro Gamelia's Beach Goods Shop; talking to Tarkis])

"Ready," Gamelia says as she pushes back the door, revealing her slender frame covered with a small, black bikini. It displayed her body well and revealed that she had a rather tan skin color. The Matoran was obviously a beach goer.The Ga-Matoran looks back at Tarkis's bathing suit; a grin forming on her lips. How she loved the looks of this guy...-Mef Man

IC: Tillian (Shop, Ga-Koro)Tillian crouched down beside Liara and pulled her into his shoulder, letting her sob into the soft fabric of his t-shirt."It's okay, it's alright," he assured her quietly. "He's overreacting..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Shop, Ga-koro -Emotia was now really confused. It seemed that Skyra and Tillian had had a fight. She didn't know what happened but she rushed over to the sobbing Liara and gave her a hug. IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -I found myself back at the house, I had no idea how fast I'd been running, it must of been fast cause my lungs were burning. I looked at my sand castle for a moment or two...then I beat the karz out of it. All that remained was a mound of sand when I was done. I didn't know what to feel, mostly I was angry. I stomped off further down the beach.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: (Tarkis)Tarkis made an audible cough and then blushed a scarlet tone, the lady had managed to be drop dead gorgeous in one quick dress change. This time it wasn't just an act, the bathing suit, her looks, all of it completely blew the Le-Matoran musician away and he had trouble gathering his thoughts a result, and regaining his composure as well."Umm...right...so where's that spot you were talking about?" Tarkis asked, more flustered than he had ever been in his life.

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"I know," he whispered in her ear as he pulled her into a tighter hug and tossed away any thoughts of that upstart jagoff Daring. "Trust me, I know. You didn't do anything wrong, Liara. He's just doing this...well, I dunno why he's doing this. But you didn't do anything wrong, alright?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro Gamelia's Beach Goods Shop; talking to Tarkis])

I knew I should've worn the one piece. I bet he thinks I'm hideous."Um, just down the road a bit," she says in an almost sadder tone; grabbing two towels as she leads the way back outside. "We'll be there in a few minutes.After about six minutes of walking, the two were across the Hura Mafa river and walking across a more desolate-yet beautiful-spot near the beach. In front of them was the bay and behind them was a grove of sorts; sporting a cluster of palm trees with a water fall running down behind them and emptying into a small pool of water."This is it," she says with a smile; sinking her bare feet into the white sand. "It's so...gorgeous here." She pauses and huffs slightly before adding,"That word doesn't even do this place justice."-Mef Man

IC: Liara"Did I?" Liara choked put between sobs. "Did I handle all of this like I should have?"You know what it was you wanted. You deny it, you even deny it to yourself. But deep down you know. You've been crushing on Tillian for weeks now, and you tried to ignore it. Did your best. Even attended the wedding, though you got yourself drunk to escape reality. And now, you've gone and ruined absolutely everything.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Shop, Ga-koro -Emotia wanted to ask questions but now seemed like the wrong time with Liara sobbing, she decided to just listen. IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -I continued my miserable march down the beachhead, slowly my angry was wading and I was beginning to think that maybe I'd taken it too far. When suddenly something really hard hit my head. "OW!" I rubbed my head and looked at the ground. There be a coconut. I then looked up, there were some brakas monkeys up in the trees. Angrily I threw the cocunt back at them. "Take that you stupid monkeys! I bet you all work for the Makuta anyway!" I missed, but the monkeys howled in rage. I then was bombarded with coconuts. "Ow! Ow! Owowowowowo!" I said as I ran for cover.

OOC: I've found that a good way to hide your character IC is to pull off a disappearing act OOC. :PIC: SalamanderSalamander stood up from the table he had been eating at and placed a handful of widgets down as payment for the meal. Although the food hadn't been particularly noteworthy, Salamander couldn't find it in himself to even complain silently. He had needed food, and the taste was of little importance.I wonder if they've found out that the safe isn't hidden under Naho Bay yet...If asked why he hadn't followed Angelus' plan to the letter, Salamander would have been lost for an answer; it was a spur-of-the-moment decision on his part, although he did like how it gave him a bargaining chip he could use if the situation ever called for it. Of course, that was if he didn't decide to leave the village of water and continue wandering aimlessly across the island. With Utu gone - only time would tell if his absence would be permanent - Salamander had little reason to hang around the Mark Bearers, and by extension Ga-Koro. He had told himself that accompanying them would be the best way to encounter Utu once more (assuming he wasn't dead, of course), but the more time he was given to think about it the less probable that plan became. Salamander grabbed his coat from the chair it had been hanging on and stepped outside into the bright Ga-Wahi sunshine. He suspected that no matter the decision he reached, he would be leaving the village that day; as such, it was high-time he acted like tourist and did a bit of looking around.

Lacertus

IC: Tillian (Shop, Ga-Koro)"There was nothing else you could have done," he said quietly, holding back tears of his own as he watched her fall apart in his arms. "Just...stay tough for me, alright? We'll get through this together, I promise. Just like everything else we've gotten through before this."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Tarkis)Tarkis noticed Gamelia seemed a little sadder for his reaction. Why? She was making him fluster so badly, that his cheeks remained red the entire way to the beach. He looked around, Gamelia wasn't lying there weren't words to do this place justice. He propped his guitar up and grabbed the towels from Gamelia and setting them down."I just want you know, that you wear that bikini very well." He stammered out, still at a loss at how good looking of a girl he ended up with. "I heard you sigh earlier, you're really beautiful, I really mean it." It was like he was on his first date again, and he was saying way too much because he was nervous. The white sand, which was incredibly hot as well, felt a bit good, as long as he dug his feet deeper into it.

IC: Emotia - Shop, Ga-koro -"Yeah...I'm sure Skyra will come back begging for forgiveness when he realizes what a baka he's been." Emotia put in. IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -I fought valiantly against the monkeys, throwing as many coconuts as I could back at them from behind a rock. In the end though, a coconut hit me in the head. And my last thoughts were of what a terrible boyfriend I was as everything went black.

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Hey," he whispered in her ear. "If you still want to look for a dress, we can. If not, we can go back to the house, and you can get some rest, alright? I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to go back..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"He's blind and deaf, remember?" murmured Tillian with a smirk and turning around: sure enough, the tailor was sipping calmly on a cup of tea, and despite everything, the Toa of Gravity couldn't help but laugh. "I don't think he even noticed."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Shop - Not Hospital, Ga-Koro)"It's alright," he said, laying down and letting her rest her head on his chest. "I'll stay here with you until you have an idea, then. Just take a minute. Get your bearings."Well, on second thought..."If it'd help, I could leave, and you could talk to Emotia..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -I came to...I wasn't sure how I'd been out, but I was buried in coconuts, with a burst of strenght I busted right through them. "Karz! I need to go back..." I had decided that I'd have to go back and apologize. "Thank you monkeys...you have shown me the light..." I sorta began to stumble around as I tried to make it back. Being hit in the head repeatedly with coconuts could not be good. This was gonna take a while...IC: Emotia - Shop, Ga-koro -"That's a great idea. I'll stay with her."

IC: LiaraLiara shook her head slightly, and gripped Tillian tighter, like he was her one lifeline to sanity. You don't even know what to do with yourself. What an absolutely terrific person you are.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Shop, Ga-Koro)"Alright, alright," he whispered, trying to assure her. "I'm here. I'm not going anywhere on you, Liara. I promise."You're a dead man, Daring. Makuta won't even have the CHANCE to end you.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"I just don't know what to do with myself." Her voice was almost inaudible, a whisper so quiet it made you wonder if you'd heard it at all. "He was the one who got me to quit."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Shop, Ga-Koro)"I know. Hey. I know," he replied quietly, wiping away her tears and smiling sadly. "But the point is that you quit regardless: if it hadn't been him, I would've inevitably found you and gotten you to quit. Fate is quirky that way."He pulled her into another hug and let her bury her head in her collarbone."All you can do now is try and become better. Prove to him that he didn't define you as a person, and if he still thinks he does after he comes back, then he clearly never deserved you in the first place."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"Everything is broken, and the reason it was broken will never happen anyway...." Liara said sadly. "It's time to pick up the pieces and move on." Her words were easier to hear, since her mouth was closer to Tillian's ear.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Shop, Ga-Koro)"What are you talking about?" he asked her quietly. Everything was a blur now: Emotia, the store, that mannequin of a shop owner, everything but Liara was nothing to him at that moment. "What's eating at you? Talk to me. Please."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LiaraA hand moved up to caress the Tillian's cheek, before moving back down, returning to it's earlier position. "It's not important." Her words were nearly silent, despite their closeness to Tillian's ear.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ReaverShe had watched the scene unfold from afar, seen Liara and Tillian converse. It was quite obvious, actually. She chuckled to herself, then suddenly froze. Darn it.... Cipher!She ran out onto the beach, spun around, frantically looking for the martial artist. 'Cipher!'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles