Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -I blinked. "No, not really, I don't know why I am actually..." I looked at Mimira. "Time for you to come with me missy!" I said, pointing at her. "No! I like it here!" Mimira exclaimed, hiding between Lasinia's legs. "I didn't say you had a choice! You're too young to be a pirate..and even if you weren't...you still wouldn't be allowed!" So far the crew hadn't tried to tie me up or anything...maybe they would let me just take Mimira and go? It couldn't be that easy could it? Xxeth just watched the whole ordeal, not saying anything.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Arzanyos started to chuckle. Maybe this plan of Xxeth's hadn't been so bad. On the other hand, if Skyra tried something than Arzanyos would have to throw both him and Xxeth of the side of the boat. It evened out. "Careful there. You wouldn't want to cause a... confrontation, would you?" The words came out jokingly, but they were as much warning as jest.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro beach: talking to Tarkis])

The Matoran of Water smile before falling back in the water; allowing herself to float. It had been a while since she'd been able to just fool around with a friend. It was refreshing."Give up so soon?" she asks Tarkis from above the water.-Mef Man

IC: (Tarkis)Tarkis could not hear what she said, instead he dove a little lower, disappearing into the dark. For a few more minutes he did not appear, which probably made the Ga-matoran worry a bit. Wasn't that a bit long to be under water, especially for someone who wasn't a Ga-matoran? Such fears were unfounded as Tarkis exploded out of the water like some Great White Takea and wrapped his arms around Gamelia."Gotcha!" He laughed.
IC: Krayn"Well, I appreciate the concern. But I can take care of myself." Krayn grinned. "Do you want to practice surfing?"
IC: (Hari)"Yes, finally!" She laughed, jumping up from the ground energetically. She noticed Emotia and did not know what to do, she really wanted to help her, but Krayn said she couldn't help and that caused a pang of sadness in her heart, so much that it brought a slight grimace to her face, that she tried to hide from Krayn.OOC: I'm going to be honest, I feel any normal person would cut off ties with Tillian and Liara for doing what they're doing.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Tarkis)"I never do. Do you yield?" He chuckled, his arms still wrapped around the Ga-matoran. He didn't even get into situations like this in most of his previous relationships, they had been rather vapid in that sense. "Worried that I might have not come back up?" He asked about her previous statement, he had seen a look of worry on her face.

OOC: A normal person would have stopped Tillian and Emotia from getting married in the first place.IC: KraynKrayn noticed, and sighed. He agreed, he honestly did. Tillian was like family, and by extension, so was Emotia.But he knew something was wrong about their relationship. Certainly they'd rushed things. But whatever Tillian thought was best, well, he'd support it. A heart was going to be broken, either way.He tried to keep a smile on his face as he picked up a board.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"I give up," she says; trying to control her breathing. "And, I was there for a moment. Until you came flying out of the water. I've never seen anyone hold their breath that long," Gamelia adds. "I guess it's true that you Le-Matoran hold in alot of hot air," she jokes; giggling slightly.-Mef Man

IC: (Tarkis)At Gamelia's admission of defeat Tarkis released her, wading water as he continued to listen to the Matoran of Water. He whispered under his breath so she couldn't hear."It would have probably been better if I stayed down there." He turned his head back up towards Gamelia. "Yeah that's true, I'm full of it." He joked.

The Matoran of Water leans back in the water and begins to float again; turning her gaze toward the moons."Karz, it's beautiful tonight," she says to Tarkis. "I think this is the best night I've ever had here. I can't remember ever having this much fun."-Mef Man

OOC: I'm not even joking when I say I wish I hadn't gotten Emotia in that relationship now...it's pretty much become the most messed up thing I've ever seen in this RPG. Not sure what to do about it now.... :/IC: Skyra - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -I looked at Lasinia, carefully...and decided that she probably wasn't a good influence on Mimira. "Glad you like her so much, but unfortunately I don't think Mimira staying on a pirate ship is a good idea." Mimira pouted at this. IC: Emotia - Beach, Ga-Wahi -Emotia still felt like she was in the dark a bit about the whole thing with Liara. "Where's Tillian?"

IC: LasiniaLasinia nodded sagely. "I understand. You think that she's too young to join in the ways of us buccaneers. A perfectly normal concern for the guardians of those who become pirates. Don't worry! We have insurance! All you have to do is sign this form!"She handed to Skyra a piece of paper with squiggly handwriting.

OOC: Honestly there has been a lot worse in this RPG and ones before it. I know, I'll make Hari the team counselor, sorting out all the psychological and emotional problems of the team, while ignoring her own!IC: (Tarkis)"Me neither, it's been a long time since I played around like this. Since I had fun, since I relaxed...thank you." Tarkis replied, leaning back into the water and floating around as he breathed slowly, thinking about it all. "Yeah, it's very beautiful tonight, glad I was able to share it with someone else."IC: (Hari)"Alright." Hari replied, following Krayn out deeper into the water. She was glad to, maybe for once they'd escape all this craziness and just be on an island of their own and be able to think for once.

IC: KraynFinally, the two had made it out past the breakers. Krayn grinned. "Now, the fun begins. We both climb on, and I'll start paddling for shore. When the wave starts, we both stand, and you hang onto me for dear life. Alright?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Tarkis)Tarkis's face was awash with embarrassment. Normally he would have just acknowledged the fact that yes he was the hottest matoran to ever grace this pitiful island. Yet now that Gamelia was complimenting him in such a fashion, he wasn't sure how to respond until he noticed that she said "hottest Le-Matoran". Yes he could use that as joke to break the ice that forming during the silence."Huh...I thought they said I was the hottest matoran period." Tarkis joked but then he sighed also. "I didn't think I'd be swimming with a Ga-Matoran as beautiful as you."IC: (Hari)Hari climbed onto the board while joking to Krayn."You've probably been waiting for this moment, haven't you? Me holding onto you for dear life." Hari teased.

"Oh, you know what I meant," Gamelia says with a smile. "Thank you, Tarkis, it's nice hearing a compliment like that coming from a guy like you." The Matoran looks up toward the Le-Matoran before glancing toward the beach. "Oops. Looks like we've drifted a ways off..." she states while observing the distance they were away from the sandy beach. "I guess we should head back. It's getting late. Tell me, do you have a place to stay for the night? I can put you up in my shop if you'd like," the Ga-Matoran states.-Mef Man

OOC: Oh cool, well, she's gonna have her hands full with Emotia. :PIC: Skyra - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -I looked at the piece of paper, then looked at Lasinia with an eyebrow raised. "You can't even make out what this is supposed to say...can you even read?"

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Arzanyos walked over to Skyra, looking at the paper. "Yeah, no way that's actually writing. Give me three hours and I can get you a real contract, guaranteeing your sister's safety at the low price of more widgets than you will want to pay. Deal?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: (The Infernavika)"Why, Skyra," Perkahn, who had just recently been below deck, now came out and witnessed the newcomer. "It's surprising to see you here. I'm Perkahn. We met at Tillian's wedding, and then previously... here. Now. On the matter of your sister, if she wants to go, I really don't think Raknar would be opposed; he's taken a liberal stance on people coming and going in the crew. On the other hand, if she doesn't..."Perkahn scratched his chin."Well, you should really let your sister make the big decisions in her life, she's old enough to decide on her own. Meanwhile, you might want to tell us everything you know about the Mark Bearers. You're not formally one of them, I know as much, so I doubt you have any serious loyalty to them. Considering they attacked your best friend's wedding."

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: DehkazIt didn't take long for them to finish the Awesome Waffles, seeing as they were Awesome. "So?" he asked, standing up, "What now?"IC: OnuzekFrom his view of about a hundred feet above the Koro, Onuzek found that he could see a lot. Including Skyra, who seemed to be following a blur towards a large ship. Onuzek watched him for a time, the Le-Toa seemed to be talking with the people onboard, be floating over and above the ship."Hi Skyra!" he called, waving his massive arm. The Ba-Toa frowned, before adding, "Hi Miss Song!"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Restart for Ryker. I hope this is appropriate to the situation, Grav.IC (Ryker, Ga-Wahi): There was a body sitting in one of the small, crowded alleys of Ga-Wahi. It was by no means a small body, as it belonged to a toa, but it somehow managed to fit within it's small confines. What would suprise anyone, was that the body was twitching. It slowly rose, careful not to attract any attention. The head slowly turned, and a mask appeared, scarred and pitted from many battles. Knives began to fall from the beings back. They clanged against the ground. A few matoran turned, and gasped, at the apparent resurection of Ryker.-GB

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles