Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Eonian - DebutThe golden armored Toa (though it had recently faded to a dull bronze to his displeasure) walked along the beach. His heavy feet made his footprints deeper than the average being's. True enough, he wasn't an average Toa. I sounded conceited, but he wasn't abnormally powerful- rather, he had an abnormal past. Unfortunately, because of it, he didn't have very much skill over his powers and abilities. Only raw power.He stopped in his tracks. His eyes set in on a sizeable rock that jutted above the water. He reached out to it- mentally and physically. His gravity powers activated, and it rose above the water, he kept it there for a few seconds, but lost control. With a splash it returned to its place beneath the waves. He might not've been the most skilled, but he had plans.The Eonian had arrived.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: AngelusAngelus ducked underneath the being's blow and aimed a downward slash at Dorian's arm. With a scream of rage, the Mark Bearer blocked the strike and kicked Angelus in the side of the ribs, sending the young Toa of Fire sprawling.He jumped, grabbing hold of a slanted hut and flipping cleanly onto the roof, only to be met by Dorian behind him, sword raised. Without thinking, Angelus darted a blow in between Dorian's legs, and when he fell, Angelus cleanly caught his sword and drew the blades together, stopping their movement an inch away from Dorian's throat. One twitch, and the Mark Bearer would be decapitated.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Dorian's response was to spit at the Toa, clearly meaning to try and enrage him. Angelus, however, merely grinned and snapped his fingers, creating a long rope of flame that wrapped itself around Dorian's neck and tightened. The Toa began to whimper; he was still a Toa of Ice, and he couldn't deal with extreme heat."Dorian," he finally managed to utter. In an instant, the rope disappeared.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Kinvex: "Well, Dorian, my name is Kinvex, and I'm an honorary member of the Ta-Koro guard. Seeing as you have destroyed villages, my group and I," he gestured to Tank, Utu and Tuara, "are here to take you to prison. If you do not comply, we shall have to use force to subdue you. But before we do that, would you mind telling us what that Mark of yours does?"

IC: DorianDorian wasn't paying attention."So," he whispered with a smirk to Angelus, "you're not one of them? Figures. I could feel it when you battled. There's a...darkness...inside of you. Not rage. Not pain. Not fear. But...it's there. You would do well with one of these..."IC: Angelus"Shut up, " he said coldly, "and answer the question."IC: DorianDorian stared at the Toa of Fire for a long minute before turning back to Kinvex."Rage," he said. "It feeds off rage."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DorianThe Mark Bearer raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued."Well," he said with a smirk, "I'm guessing yours don't run on the same juice that mine runs off."Gesturing with his head slightly (Angelus's swords were still much too close to Dorian's neck for comfort) he pointed out the cool blue of his own mark, then the purple of Utu's.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Yo Mark Bearer crowd of fighty peoples: INCOMING! IC: Kamaehu answered Xibre patiently. "Lashev seems to be in need of medical attention. There is a hospital in Ta-koro."IC: Someone was watching Dorian, Tank, Utu, and Angelus. That someone was now itching for a fight. But Dathros could wait, oh yes, he could wait for a long time. Okay, who was he kidding he couldn't wait at all. Drawing his swords, he charged headlong at the four of them. Fortunately for them, he had a long while to charge, so they could prepare and/or flee.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Oh, no, the Love Shack? Here we go again... :PIC, Xibre: "I see... yeah, we should probably get him to the hospital."IC, Kinvex: Kinvex looked at the person charging them. He simply raised his hand and sent a bolt of electricity at the being to repel him.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC:Dorian raised an eyebrow and tried to move, but Angelus turned and brutally slammed the hilt of his sword into Dorian's forehead, knocking him out. Turning, the Toa of Fire gripped both of his swords and moved into a defensive position.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed Village"Pain."IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed Village"Fear."A Mark of Rage. Interesting enough.Tank opened his mouth to speak, before they were charged.IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTuara turned to blast fire at the newcomer, both her hands lit aflame, awaiting her opponents next move.Tank however dropped and examined the Mark Bearer, checking his pupils and Mark, no longer glowing, checking Dorian's pockets for any clues.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: AngelusAngelus fell into step next to Tuara."I can go around the huts and attack him from behind," he said, a grin making its way across the Toa of Fire's face as he watched the muscle-bound warrior charge towards them. "Think you can distract him long enough for me to flank him?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTuara smiled, "Ya think?"She stepped forwards a little and planted her feet shoulder width apart before lifting both hands to the newcomer and letting the fire loose. The massive cloud of fire billowed upwards, and yet still towards their opponent.IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu snarled at Kinvex, "My blade! Now!" It had been too long since he held it, and he needed it. They might need it. And if Utu couldn't get it, he'd take it.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: AngelusWOW THAT'S REALLY COOL"Where have you been all my life?" he asked with a laugh before darting behind the huts and taking cover, trying to sneak up behind the attacker.Living in the jungle for the last couple hundred years came in handy after all...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Is okay. When you get attack swamped, you can just mass-dodge. Also, Pein's not watching so I can use physics of awesome instead of physics of reality.IC: Bad Move. Seeing the blasts, Dathros stamped down his right leg, vaulting him into a massive sidestep left. This diminished the force of his charge, but he was still coming fast. With a roar he swung his swords, one after another, in a spinning slash from the left at Tuara and Kinvex.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: AngelusAngelus found himself coming out of the clearing about ten yards behind the attacker, and while he was distracted with Tuara and Kinvex, Angelus whipped out a tendril of fire, aiming to catch the being in the leg and trip him up while he was distracted.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Kinvex: Kinvex extended his spear and blocked the slashes, but was knocked back a bit. He tossed Utu his sword. "I guess you can use it... for now." Kinvex then turned his attention back to the attacker. Flipping the spear around to its hooked end, Kinvex made a move to wrench one of the swords out of the attacker's hands.

IC: Instead of hooking around a sword, the spear instead knocked into Dathros' chin. The warrior was stunned for a second, involuntarily taking a step back, and incidentally avoiding the fire tendril. But instead of regaining his balance, he threw himself forward, slicing downwards with both swords. It wasn't a strike focusing on finesse, but rather he was using his weight and strength to simply bare Kinvex to the ground.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: ReaverThe Scarred Toa flung her Dagger into the table in anger. 'Stay out of this, Knidia! This is strictly Mark Bearer business!' She turned to Emotia, still seething with anger. 'Listen. We may be different, but we're the better for it. We are more powerful than those Normals, our power being derived from emotion itself. I could drive one being to the brink of death, then leave them there to suffer. I would feed on their Agony, allowing me to overpower another, and another, and more still! I could destroy whole villages, each and every victim bringing me closer to becoming a god! Such is the Power of the Mark Bearers!'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Warning, I have decided Dathros will be a ham. Like, The kind large families buy for Christmas. It's coming. Also, probably my last post for the next couple hours.IC: A wiser fighter would have dodged the lightning. Alas, wise Dathros was not. So instead, he let the lightning shock him, going through one sword, then his body, then to the other sword. Which was currently pointed at Tuara, but was ready to shift to Angelus. In addition, Dathros stabbed with his first sword, meaning to just finish off Kinvex right then and there. His roars were now coherent, but at the same time, indecipherable. As he used himself as a conduit for lightning, he was yelling "Your puny lightning is nothing! I am a biotic god! feel nothing!"

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: EmotiaEmotia looked up, anger in her eyes. "Hey, don't talk to Knidia like that! She's my friend! And also, making people suffer is wrong! We are not Gods, now shut up before I make you!" She yelled, causing even more people to look at the trio. The idea of a possible fight with Reaver make her heart thump with excitement, her mark began to glow dark green, along with her eyes.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ReaverShe saw Emotia's eyes glow along with her Mark. 'So that's how it's going to be, is it?' She pulled her Dagger out of the table, stabbed herself in the shoulder, then twirled it around threateningly in her hand, her eyes and Mark flared light blue. 'Fine. I'll prove that we are gods.' She lunged towards Emotia, her Dagger at the other Mark Bearer's neck.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: EmotiaReaver knocked Emotia out of her chair, people began leaving the Tavern quickly. Reaver was on top of her with a dagger at her throat. Emotia shot a blast of water in her face, blinding her momentarily and then shoved Reaver off of her, she began a running crawl, trying to get away from Reaver and get her bearings.

IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu smiled as he caught his massive broadsword. He stepped forwards, into the fray, much taller than the Toa around him. Utu let himself go, the flipping and slashing of the blade effortlessly. Utu leapt forwards and activated his mark, Tuara giving off a little fear, not much. But more than the others around them.Utu roared, and brought the flat end of his heavy sword across the way, striking the Toa across his face, sending him spinning. Electricity danced across Utu's body from the conduit's sword, but he did his best to ignore it, speaking as the Toa stood, his own words slightly jumbled due to the electricity, "Your pathetic attempt to take our lives will result in your own death, and nothing more."He smiled as his glowing eyes examined the opponent, "Oh, but you still want to play don't you?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: EmotiaEmotia was just standing up when Reaver threw the dagger, so it stabbed her in the left leg instead, she screamed in agony, but she forced herself to turn around and shoot a blast of water at her foe.Then she collapsed to the ground, clutching her leg and crying from the pain. She was afraid to pull out the dagger though, not wanting it too bleed more.

IC: ReaverThe Dagger in Emotia's leg made her laugh, her Mark glowing brighter with each second. 'Your screams of Agony are music to my ears!' When the jet of water came at her, she held her hand out, and altered the air currents around her, sending it flying around her, but not at her. Her strength greatlt increased, Reaver crouched over Emotia, grabbed her Dagger, and twisted it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: EmotiaEmotia screamed, at this point everyone in the Tavern was gone. Emotia was no longer feeling much excitement, just pain...and lots of it, but the excitement she had gained before was still there. Despite the fact that she knew it would hurt to use her leg, she kicked Reaver in the face, hard.She clutched her leg again, yanking the dagger out and throwing it through the window nearby, shattering it. "S-stop....please...stop..." she said between sobs, her leg hurt so bad she just wanted to die.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: That kick was kind of an auto-hit, but I can work with it.IC: ReaverThe kick sent her flying backwards, hitting the ground in much the same way the kick hit her face. Hard. But the pain only brought her strength. 'Face it, Emotia, you can't win! Every time I hurt you, I become stronger, and every time you somehow manage to land a hit, I grow stronger still!' She heard the Mark Bearer's sobs for her to stop, and for the first time felt the slightest bit of pity. She decided enough was enough. She sighed and hung her head. 'I am truly sorry for what just happened. It's the Mark, feeding it is addictive. I guess it got the better of me.' She held a hand out to help Emotia up. 'We're Mark Bearers, we shouldn't be fighting each other like this. I suggest we get out of here before the patrons come back. You know, with pitchforks and torches.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Well, to be fair, twisting the knife in my leg was auto-hitish too. But like you said, I can work with it as well. And wow, Reaver really is a psycho.. :PIC: Emotia"You....stabbed me...in the leg!" She half screamed, half sobbed. "I..couldn't...stand...up....if....I...wanted...too..." She was still clutching her wound tightly, it was bleeding pretty bad.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Well, there really was no way you could avoid it. And yes, I know :lol:IC: ReaverShe pulled Emotia up and let her lean on her shoulder for support. 'And for that I am very sorry. Look, we need to get you to a hospital, so I'd suggest you stop protesting and let me help you.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Hasil:"We're going to Ta-Koro so that foolish Ko-Matoran of ours can get his arm fixed," Hasil said, the disdain in his tone evident. He disliked any Tsi'Mri medicines, and even more so those who had to have them in order to heal. "Speaking of that," Hasil said, "Where did he and that Le-Matoran go off to?" Hasil looked around, searching for the two matoran.IC-Lashev:Lashev lay down again as the Le-Matoran near him began to work, the calm of this small area lulling him away as it had the Sisk. He turned his head, watching as Sisk's Gukko came down, landing near him, almost on him. He watched the Le-Matoran fitting the helmet he was about to create, every detail sticking in his head, feeling surreal. He closed his eyes, leaning back and listening to the sounds of the waves.In, and out. A slight whooshing sound, lulling him off into his own little dream world. He looked up at the clouds, the sun seeming to pass across the sky faster than normal to him. He smiled, his hands on his stomach and his feet in the water. He scratched his neck, then began to drift off into sleep, dreaming of better days than those he had recently seen.Lashev yawned slightly, his eyes fluttering open. He looked over to where Sisk had finished his Gukko's helmet, just putting it on the bird-rahi. He leaned back again, his head sinking slightly into the soft lilypad he was lying on. He hummed along to the Rhythm of the sea, content to just come up with some sort of song as he drifted off from reality.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dathros was sent spinning by Utu, but managed to come to a stop with out falling. He was in pain now, but at least the lightning had stopped. A feral snarl emerged from his lips, but it soon turned into a ringing laugh. The Baraz eyed his opponent. Utu was an exceptionally large toa, but Dathros could be brute strength. How? More brute strength. "I'm gonna make a name for myself here. All will know my power! All will know my ambition!" Dathros was tuanting Utu now, gesturing him to come forwards. "ALL WILL KNOW MY WRATH!" he roared, his swords raised.OOC: Yeah, he's a bit off the deep end. Just a little though.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu scoffed, and the smile on his face grew larger, "You have no hope. No chance. Look at you. You're nothing special."Utu flipped his wrists around carefully, and with precision, his blade met his enemy's, spinning their reach downwards, out of the way, "You want to make a name for yourself then? Well. Let's hear it."IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTank stood back up again after examining Dorian, the fact that Utu was squaring up their enemy made Tank uneasy. Anybody else here would have been merciless.But Tank knew Utu didn't have respect for these kind of people, or any kinds of people for that matter. To Utu, if they didn't bear a Mark, they were inferior.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: One thing the old forums were good at, was remembering posts. I seriously just lost half an hour of work on a post because I accidentally clicked the right mouse button while moving the cursor...ARGH! Oh well. Da Capo.IC:Sisk had wandered around the village rather aimlessly again, moving further to its south, until the sun began to rise again. And with it, the merchants rose, flocking back to their stands, about to open business for the day.But during the clear night, the wind had almost died down to a calm and had allowed for fog to settle in, covering the village like a thin blanket, dulling down all the colours.But despite the weather, the Matoran were beginning to go about their business again. And Sisk had begun to look around the now-open stalls and stands. Examining trinkets here and there, browsing wares and trinkets, some plain, some showing the work of very skilled hands.He continued to browse at random, until he came across another merchant, near Macku's hut.Thoughts of the chronicler's company began to drift back into his mind. He wondered how the surviving members were faring. And he remembered the promise he had given Merror, back in Po-Koro. He was supposed to find Kapura and protect him. But the Ta-Matoran had proven to be well-nigh impossible to find. Mainly due to his incredible slow-speed, enough so that even the Marines had not found him. And secondly, because he could not leave to find him now. He had been assigned as a liaison of the Gukko-force to the village's defense-forces.And even thought the imminent Rahi-attack had turned out to be something of a false alarm, he could not just abandon his duty and leave.It was a non-existent option."Can I help you?" the Ga-Matoran owner asked him, smiling, snapping him out of his thoughts. Sisk looked at her. She seemed to be his age, slightly younger even. And her voice was...he could not quite put his finger on it. He found it...? Captivating? Attractive? Something in the vicinity of both, most likely. He returned the smile and nodded."Just let me quick-have a look around." he said. She nodded, pleased. "Just let me know when you find something." she said.Sisk nodded again and chuckled slightly.She had said when, not if. As though she already knew he would not leave without making a purchase. He slowly looked over the carvings she had on display on her table. From what he could tell, they were made from driftwood, collected by the Matoran along the beaches. She had carved them into the likeness of Rahi, of all sorts. They were exquisitely made, each unique, each figure made from the piece of wood that would fit the motive best. He saw Muaka and Tarakava, Gukko and Kahu, all rendered in loving detail, polished and clean.He had a hard time choosing one that would be most suitable as a gift for Leah. But he could not just go out on adventures and bring nothing back to his oldest friend.While he was browsing around still, he heard the Ga-Matoran clear her throat softly. He looked up. The owner of the stand had knelt down behind the table for a moment. She re-emerged with another figure in her hand, which she placed on a sheet of seaweed, ready for wrapping.He looked at the statue. It was a heron, a Rahi-bird, not uncommon to find around Naho-bay and the various lakes in the jungles of Le-Wahi. The long slender neck was rendered beautifully and the wings were elegant. It was perfect. He realized he must have relinquished control over his jaw, as he gawked at the carving. He quickly closed his mouth and looked up at the Matoran again. "Yes." he said, nodding.Her smile broadened in satisfaction and she began to wrap the carving.In the meantime, Sisk slipped his hand into his pouch, where he kept his widgets. He was about to hold them out to her, but she stopped him with the flat of her palm and wrapped her fingers around his. "It is a gift." she said, softly. "And a gift should come from the heart, not a purse."Incredulous, Sisk was just standing there for a moment and the merchant was about to turn away. But he just had to know."Tell me, how...how did you feel-know it was the heron?" he asked. "How'd you deep-know it was right?"She looked at him questioningly, as if she did not quite understand what he was talking about. The she laughed softly, raised her eyebrows and shrugged, her smile beaming at him, before turning around to put some more pieces on the table for displaying.Sisk still stood there, just looking at the air in front of him for a minute. A flax-maker passed behind him, carrying a large bundle of seaweed on his back, brushing him as he walked by. The wet leave tickled him back into action.He continued to walk through the village, passing by more stands as he made his way to the center, mostly fish-sellers now. His stomach growled and the realisation that he had skipped both lunch and dinner the previous day struck him. He continued to walk, keeping his eyes open for a tavern or inn, somewhere he could get breakfast, until he reached the central pad, linking the village together, dominated by Nokama's hut on one side. He noticed there was a bar nearby and began to walk toward it. But as he approached, one of the windows shattered as a dagger was thrown through it. Somebody screamed out painfully inside. Sisk stopped in his tracks. There were other voices now, too, shouting something he could not quite understand. But by the sound of it, they belonged to Toa.He decided to leave the hero-business to them and turned west, where the ferry landed and the fishermen kept their boats and canoes. He was nearing the harbour-area when he spotted a small snack-bar, which was open. Perfect.-------------------------------Some minutes later, Sisk was walking back to the eastern side of the village of water, a small bag with energy-replenishers and breakfast in one hand. He was heading back to his secluded pad, where Skyscratcher was still sleeping. He was almost on the walkway when he noticed a Ko-Matoran sleeping on the edge of the pad, adjacent to his favoured one. Moving cloer, he realised he knew the Matoran. He had met him the day before, after that Toa had Kakama'd into him. Sisk chuckled slightly and walked up to where Lashev was sleeping. He sat down next to the Ko-Matoran and opened his first energy-can, waiting for the other to wake up.OOC: Cue, Grochi ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png