Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro, old hut: As he turned the last corner and found himself staring at the front of his old hut, the Toa of Water stopped walking. The place was definitely worse for the wear than when he had seen it last: Holes had appeared in several spots on its roof, the door barely held itself, and the lily pad that it rested on was beginning to grow submerged by the waters around it -- as if the stalk that upheld it was dying.The sight almost struck a pang of pity in Decaia's heart. Almost. True, he had lived here before being cast out of the village -- and at the same time, had been forced to abandon everything within; Nokama had not allowed him the luxury of gathering his things first, so unforgivable were his offenses against the Koro -- and the place did bear a special place in his heart... but he did not care enough about it now to be sad at its decaying state; with the exception of maybe one or two things, he had cut loose his ability to care about anything long ago.After making sure that no one was around (easy enough; a sunny day like this had drawn most people away from home) he approached the hut. The damaged state of the door made entering the building simple -- all he had to do was push the door in, the old and broken hinges coming loose and causing the thin bark to fall over; a splashing sound made it very obvious that the hut was, indeed, beginning to flood. Stepping inside carefully, he looked around for what he sought, the light from the various holes in the roof illuminating the interior.Decaia's eyes fell on a glass case on the other side of the room, sitting on a table that was buried halfway in water. Inside of it was a blue rose, bearing a stem of three or so inches, thorns littering it. These only added to the deadly beauty of the flower itself, which seemed to glow slightly in the light from the sun. Any regular onlooker would find it odd that it still had not decayed in the slightest.Luckily, Decaia was not a regular onlooker.Picking his way through the water soaked room, he approached the rose.

Continuing...IC - Decaia - Old hut: If an outsider had looked into the hut, they would have assumed that Decaia was under some sort of spell as he trudged through the three-foot deep pool of water that covered the hut's floor. Eyes dead set on the glass case of the rose, the Toa of Water approached the table, reaching out with both hands. Carefully, he lifted the box. Even outside of the sunlight, the rose glowed -- not quite as brightly, but it continued to emit a soft blue aura, faint but visible in the shadows of what remained of the roof.Decaia stared at it for several moments before pocketing the case, turning his attention to the rest of the hut. While it was sinking, there was no doubt that most of what he owned was still present -- no one, it seemed, had actually broken into the place, despite the lack of maintenance that had been done with it. Indeed, scouring the place as best as he could, Decaia managed to find a number of things -- small decorations and medals that could be sold or traded; a little bit of money; even a new knife, which he holstered. Further, there was a picture floating in the water. Despite the fact that it had faded away by now, he knew what had been on it, and that put a frown on his face.Gripping it tightly, he ripped it in half, and then proceeded to do so again and again, until nothing but tiny shreds of paper were left. Casting another look around the place, he exited the hut, pulling his hood over his head again after making sure he was alone.What to do now...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: iPod Touch=no colourIC: Reaver'Tavern would be a good start. If we both have Marks, there's almost certainly others.' she then realized that she hadn't seen her Mark. The Mark of Agony resembled three jagged blades in a three-point star formation, glowing blue each blade curving to the right. This was the only part of her armour left untouched by scars and other damage.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: There were two sounds. First a hiss, then a metal screech. Kamaehu had unsheathed his saber and blocked the execution. He glared at Hasil. "No. His life he will keep."

IC-Grochi:Grochi sighed in relief, putting up his weapon. He stood on his cane, glaring angrily at Hasil from under his hood. "Looks like you lose again, Hasil," Grochi said spitefully.IC-Hasil:Hasil ignored Grochi, sheathing his sword under the watchful eye of this new Toa. "Very well," he said cooly. "I shall not kill him. But if ever he crosses our path again, he is Mine." Hasil stepped back, keeping a close eye on Grochi. "I have one question though, warrior: How do you plan to keep him?"IC-Lashev:"I agree with the big guy," Lashev said, looking at the new warrior on the scene. "I would rather kill him than give him and his makuta-spawn friends a chance to escape." He stood up, rubbing his burnt arm. The plasma blast had cauterized the wound, thankfully, though it still hurt terribly. He spat at Grochi, then ducked out of the way as Grochi spat a glob of plasma back at him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Solaris, you're searching for Que, right? Well, here's a hint.Que's in Po-Koro, and Dino/Dervian, who knows, are floating above and the northern cliff wall while orbiting each other. Its an easy spot.As Que's kidnapper, My char wants interaction soon. :biggrin:IC: JL/CyraxJL: Gosh! Its so..boring!====Cyrax created a crystal staff and whacked Grochi with it, while using her leg to trip Lashev.Cyrax: Stop, talk it out like civilians, or I'll whack you again.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "Hold him." At Kamaehu's command, Ara'kas sprang forward and hooked Grochi's arms behind his back. Kamaehu then turned to Hasil. "What are his crimes? The punishment will be sufficient, I assure you."OOC: Kal Grochi, Does Kamaehu have permission to brand Grochi with a mark that basically says: If any of my buddies runs into you, you die. ?

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: NikaronHowever the moment Xibre stopped shaking his head, Nikaron was gone. Then in a matter of seconds an electrified dagger came out of nowhere and hit the water on the ground where the combatant were fighting. Most likely electrocuting them, but it was only enough to stun for a few minutes. Nikaron then started walking towards them, another dagger ready just in case, "Now, now, you'd think we could settle this peacefully."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:Tahuva got back, with Ratchet. "Orbits."Ratchet used his powers to fix it. "Yes. Reminds me of the trick I used to get those spikes away from you. You seem to have just as many friends as enemies.""25% of the people I see here are friends. The other 25%, enemies. The other 50% ignore me completely.""Yeah yeah yeah, Slate went that way.""And all of us are a-wanting to get at him.""Once again, let's move out. You too, Solaris, Mip, Rel, Miritala."OOC: Xanthium to Po-Wahi...

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Why yes, yes he does. It will be funny to me.IC-Grochi:"Unhand me, you fool!" Grochi yelled at the warrior holding him. "He's the bloody criminal, I tell you!" Grochi struggled against the arms of the being holding him, unwilling to use his mask yet, but he was too weak to break free.IC-Lashev:Lashev found himself tripped, and on the ground. Again. Except this time, sand and seawater were in his wound now, and it really hurt. He stood up, and looked over at the being who tripped him. "Thanks a lot," he ground out between his teeth.IC-Hasil:Hasil snorted at what the warrior, who apparently was called Kamaehu, said. "What are his crimes?" He said incredulously. "He's murdered many good friends of mine, not to mention matoran across two continents and on this island here. In my opinion, death is the only suitable punishment."

profiles i guess

OOC: Very well then.IC: Kamaehu nodded. "I see. I have a suitable punishment." Saying so, he stabbed the butt of his halberd into the ground and stepped towards Grochi. Ara'kas realized what was about to happen a second afterwards. "You sure you want to do this?" She asked. "Yes." Then two things happened. First, Ara'kas pulled up on Grochi's arms, forcing him to straighten out. Second, Kamaehu's right hand flickered with flame for a second, then turned pure white. The warrior looked coldly at Grochi, then stated his verdict. "Criminal, you have been found guilty of murder. I name you a breaker of the code of the toa," His hand darted forward, a curved teardrop shape appearing on Grochi's chest. "A betrayer of your vow to protect the island," He struck again, another teardrop appearing, the two now forming a broken circle. "And a bane to all who still uphold these values." Kamaehu hand marked Grochi again, this time forming three circles between the teardops. "As such, you are cast out from the islands, and stripped of your title of toa. Now, you are nothing!" Kamaehu slammed his palm into the mark on Grochi's chest, causing cracks to form along the pattern, a broken symbol of unity, duty, and destiny. A symbol of what he had lost.Ara'kas let go of Grochi. Kamaehu turned to Hasil, picking up his halberd as he did. "It is done. If he crosses me again, his death will cause me no pain."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: NikaronNikaron shook his head, "I wish it was that easy, but the search for answers is never that easy. However do not lose, answers may come to you eventually but if you only focus on the past. You can never more forward in the future. When you die, do you wish die knowing you finally discovered your past, or would you rather die knowing that you made a difference. That you did some good."Nikaron paused letting Kyara think it over, "I came to peace with my decision a long while ago, I do not actively search for answers, but I can say I've been making a difference. Sure, it may not be as much I would wish, but it is a start, and it is more than most others.""Yet, even now it seems answers have a way of cropping up. Recently I met a Matoran who seemed to have known something of my past, but I have not seen her since, because I know that my duty to others comes before my memories. If you choose my path, and be warned it is not an easy one, then you will need a new name." Nikaron began to muse, finally he realized the perfect one."When I first arrived in a village in Mata-Nui, I met a Toa that lived there. Her name was Avya, she was brave, reckless and daring, but an all around good person who, in the end, always, worked to do the right thing. Even if it meant fighting a drunk Skakdi. Are you willing to become Avya and do good, or would rather spend and unknown amount searching for a past that you may not have even enjoyed?"

IC (Kyara) (Shores of Naho Bay)Nikaron had a point: I didn't even know if my life was worth remembering. My longing to remember my past was odd, come to think of it, seeing as the only thing I could remember was the one thing I would give the world to forget. Why would I want to know more?Because it's made me who I am. If I don't have a past, I'm nobody.Not knowing anything about my past was unsettling; it left me feeling curiously empty. Without memories to base my actions on, I had no idea why I did anything. My thoughts and actions seemed to be dictated by things that I couldn't remember. I wanted to know who I was so I could understand myself.That was why everything felt so wrong: I was a stranger to my own life.Then maybe it's time to start over.I took a deep breath, filling my lungs with the bracing scent of salt. If I chose to begin a new life, I would be giving up my search to find out who I was. It was likely I would never know who I had been. Was I willing to forget the fact that I had forgotten everything, at least for a while?The more I thought about it, the more I realized that there was only one answer. I couldn't spend my future trying to recall the past. "If you think that's the name for me, then I'll take it. I'll be Avya in this life, if you'll help me." I smiled, a little hesitantly. "I don't know if I'll be able to survive this island on my own."

IC: Durzan left Ga-Wahi to return to the charred forest.OOC: Durzan to Ta-Wahi.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: It seem all the combatants ignored Nikaron's attack, oh well.IC: NikaronNikaron smiled at the Matoran shaking his hand, "The name's Nikaron, pleasure to meet you all. Even though I've yet to learn your names." Nikaron chuckled.He then turned to Kyara, now known as Avya, "Of course I shall help, you can count on me to be by your side. Whenever you need me."Then he looked back at the others, after they had driven Grochi off, "So tell me, what exactly do you all plan to do, now that it seems there will be no raid. Not to mention that it seems your marine friends have left you."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Ooh, fun-time now.IC-Grochi:Grochi clasped his chest in his hand, burning in pain. He stared at the Toa of Fire angrily. "You'll learn to regret that, Toa," he spat out painfully, before burning a small fang-shaped scar over his enemy's chest armour with a whiplash of plasma. He wrestled himself out of Hasil and Arak'as' grasp, and activated his mask to teleport away, making rather random transfers before he finally came to the route to Onu-Koro.IC-Hasil:Hasil swung his sword at Grochi's head, quickly, but not quick enough. "Karz," he cursed angrily. "He got away." He sheathed his sword, then went over to check on Kamaehu, with Lashev following him.IC-Lashev:Lashev stared at the scar on Kamaehu's armour, trying to decipher its meaning. "Could anybody please tell me why he branded your armour? What exactly was the point?"OOC: Create your own meaning, or remove the scar. Grochi will still know how it got there, hehe.By the way, Grochi to Onu-Koro.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Gah, Ninja'd.IC: Kamaehu recoiled in pain. The plasma had not only marred his armor, but had gone through to the skin. He answered Lashev, trying to stand up as well. "I don't know, but I'm not going to go around trying to find out. It's probably something that'll make people want to kill me." Then Kamaehu saw Nikaron had returned, and he was accompanied by Avya. Leaning on his halberd, he offered up his plans. "What else to do but resist Makuta?" He then stopped, realizing it better to introduce himself. "Before I continue, I am Kamaehu, And this is Ara'kas. We're just a pair of warriors trying to fulfill an oath. Anyway, I've heard news of some sort of training place in Ko-Wahi. I might go there for a time. Mata Nui knows we'll need successors once we're gone." IC: Ara'kas looked at the newcomer Avya. The young toa looked nervous, but had a determined air about her. However, Ara'kas just couldn't ignore the look of nervousness on Avya's face. "Kid, you new here or something?"

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC-Lashev:Lashev looked up at the new Toa who was there and snorted. "I'm Lashev, if anybody here cares," he said, still wondering if anybody would notice how badly burned his arm was. Maybe he would just leave everybody and head back to the Koro.IC-Hasil:"I am Hasil s'Nelan Karos-Jareel, Kel'anth of the Ka'saron tribe of Mri, hailing from the Three-Towers region of the Southern Continent." He bowed to the new toa, then stood up, looking down at Lashev. "I'm not well learned in the healing arts, matoran," he said to the matoran, "But I'm fairly certain any of the others here would be able to help." He looked around, his stare hopefully compelling somebody to volunteer.He looked closer at the burn on Kamaehu's chest. "I know that mark," Hasil said to the tall warrior. "It's called the 'Fang of Makuta,' and if anybody who is a true follower of makuta sees you wearing it, I'd recommend running rather than fighting. They might call some rahkshi down on you if they see you."OOC: Keep it, then, but I didn't expect it to burn through. I just meant it to be a small mark on the armour...ah well, that is why I put Grochi down as a rather strong Toa of Plasma, eh. He doesn't even know his own strength anymore.

profiles i guess

OOC: Oh. I just decided to play it safe because I didn't know if you realized Ara'kas and Kamaehu wear armor over their natural armor.IC: Kamaehu shook his head. "Sorry, Lashev, the extent of my healing knowledge is amputation. And I'm not skilled in that either." He then heard Hasil's appraisal of the mark on his chest. "Oh, I'll want that gone." Setting his teeth, he pressed his hand onto the mark, searing the armor around it so as to obscure the pattern. "I'm not young enough to be fighting rahkshi."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC (Avya) (Shores of Naho Bay)I was glad to hear that Nikaron would stay with me. The prospect of exploring this mysterious island on my own wasn't attractive, and simply knowing that someone would stand beside me made me feel more prepared to face whatever lay ahead of me.As for my new name: Avya. I didn't love it or hate it; to me, it was just a name. But it was a name that I didn't mind growing into.I looked around at the band of people that had joined Nikaron and I. They looked friendly enough, though one of them was looking at me a little curiously. I was about to ask him what he was looking when he beat me to it."Kid, you new here or something?"Kid? Excuse me?"Actually, I am. The name's Avya. And you are?"

IC: "Ara'kas Thelstane. Now, please tell me you've been here long enough to know how to survive on your own." The female warrior was feeling rather irritable. The past two weeks had been one huge string of annoyances and matoran with serious Batman Complexes.OOC: Batman Complex trademark of The Dreadful Flying Glove.

Progenitus Worldsoul

OOC: Well, the mark's there, you can obscure it...but radiation will make the original mark glow in the dark...hehe.And I kind of assumed as much as what you just mentioned. IC-Lashev:"Whoa, hold up a second...amputation?" He smiled unconvincingly, while backing away from the Toa of Fire. "I don't think I'll need that, not at all...look, it's fine!" He held up his badly burnt arm, with bits of slag still melting off of it.IC-Hasil:Hasil looked down at the small matoran. "Stick your arm in the seawater-it's going to hurt, but seawater is good for your wounds. Just hold it there for a while." Hasil then looked up at the burnt patch on Kamaehu's chest. He shook his head. "That won't work rather well, actually. Sure, you can obscure it for during the day...but the radiation from the plasma caused that concentrated area to glow slightly, when there isn't quite so much light out." He pulled aside his vest, and pulled down his robes, showing a small mark just like the one on Kamaehu's chest...burnt away slightly, and everything. Except, in the shadow of his robes, it glowed a slight bluish-green color. "I had the Toa of Fire in our village try to burn this off of me, after Grochi did the same thing to my body as he did to yours. I couldn't sleep at all when I saw the glow."OOC: At least you've got a partner in anti-crime now, eh, P.W.?

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: As he was prone to do, Decaia headed to the nearest bar. He had enough money and supplies that he could use to trade away for weapons; all he had to do was find someone willing to trade with him.What better place to find that person than a bar? Decaia had no answer.Ignoring the other beings on the street, he continued on.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~