Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Avya) ( Shores of Naho Bay)This Ara'kas was pretty rude, I had to say. Instead of a friendly greeting or something, she was brushing me off like I was some sort of child. I had little doubt I could survive on my own; as I walked around the beach, I had felt old muscles and long-practiced instincts starting to wake up. Even now, I looked at Ara'kas and saw the place where her guard was too low, where I could strike hard and fast and leave her gasping. On the ground.I fought back the urge, a little unnerved by the sudden onset of these battle instincts. I didn't even know if these feelings were accurate, or if they were a side effect of losing my memories. At any rate, I couldn't risk losing control. Unbidden, the scene rose again to the forefront of my mind: Matoran screaming, a village wreathed in flames.So I swallowed my anger and forced my voice to stay calm."I've only been here on this island for a few hours, but I'm not a child. I can take care of myself as well as you can."

IC: Kamaehu smiled grimly at the news. "Oh well, I never got that many nights of sound sleep anyway. So what are your plans, Hasil, now that your sword is repaired?" He pointed to the shortsword Hasil carried.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Auron, Ga-KoroAuron only ate fruit, so he avioded eating the steaks. He collectively thought about the day's events, a sort of meditation. Only 24 hours of existance were part of his memory, and then... the darkness, the darkness of his mind where something, but nothing existed. He shivered, even though it was not cold, as fear of not knowing decsended over him. He tried to calm himself, and in doing so, he found an inner balance to himself, as he raised his hand to lean on while he sat, he stared in shock as he could not see his hand, or arm, or body for that matter."Aah!" The toa shouted, jumping out of his chair. He did not know it, but he had accidently activated his Huna, Mask of invisibility/concealment, something he did not know he possesed.

IC-Hasil:"I had a quest from my She'pan, though I haven't the ability to pursue it until I learn more of this island. Would you mind at all if I traveled with you?" Hasil then looked down at the Ko-Matoran, trying to clean out his wound with salt water. "And do you mind if we stop at the hospital in Ta-Koro sometime soon?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Auron, Ga-KoroAuron calmed slightly, at least other beings could hear him, they just couldn't see him."Toa Auron no know how Auron turned on mask power to begin with!" The Toa exclaimed. Panicing slightly, he seemed to flicker in and out of view. He didn't fully understand how he turned on his mask, and was now faced with a very important problem for a Toa. How do you turn off your Kanohi?OOC: Lessoned learned, Toa should never become amnesiacs. Just image what will happen when Auron first tries to use his elemental energies...

IC:The conversation after Hasil had tried to execute Grochi had been utterly confusing. At least to Sisk, who, despite spending most of his life in a jungle full of voices, had had a hard time keeping up with all the people talking, new people joining in the conversation and others leaving. At some point, they all became noise that fit in beautifully with the gently lapping of waves against the undersides of the lillypads.Content, the Le-Matoran sighed. All the military presence of the marines and all the armed and dangerous people around could not take away that aura of calm and peace the village had about it. Strolling at a leisurely pace, Sisk slowly walked away from hasil and the others, wandering aimlessly to the west of the village.He passed by stores and private huts, the market, now devoid of merchants selling fish and other goods, even though the racks were still standing until he eventually came by the hut of Nokama, near the center of the village.A retractable bridge led to another part of Ga-Koro and he crossed curiously. He'd never been in Ga-Koro this long before and all his visits had been for some errand, so he'd never paid attention to anything on the sides. The buzz of voices from the busier pads had almost vanished here. He suddenly felt very alone, though not in a bad way. It was just that he'd realized how loud all the voices had been.He took a left and walked straight ahead, until he finally came to a dead-end. The lilliypad at the end of the large wooden walkway was empty, save for a pole sticking out of the water off its side, maybe a meter away. Matoran words were vertically inscribed.He moved closer and read: Silence. Waves. The sounds of the sea."I think I'll stay a while." Sisk said to himself with a satisfied smile.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu smiled sickly. Perhaps he could use this Mark Bearer. Tank was happy enough to do his bidding, but a Toa with no control over himself, and under a great deal of stress was easily manipulated. Frightened and angry, Toa tend to be reckless and looking for directions, from, well...Somebody like him."What's the plan?"

IC: AngelusAngelus turned to the Toa, noticing for the first time the brand on his shoulder. What the...?"The plan? We find this guy. We capture him. We bring him back to Ta-Koro. End plan."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Lashev:Lashev stood up from where he had been washing out his arm, nearly crying the whole while. He walked off, kicking sand at Hasil for his stupid idea of washing his arm out with salt water, and followed after Sisk as the Le-Matoran left."I think that'd be as good an idea as any," he said, startling Sisk as he responded to what the other matoran had said. He sat down next to the gukko-tamer. "Confusing, aren't they? First Grochi comes along, and then everything flies into chaos." He leaned back on the pad, his feet in the water. "Any idea where you plan to go to now?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Angelus"Sounds like a plan to me," he said, slinging his string bag over his shoulders and pulling a canteen out of it. Taking a sip, he hung it from his neck and began to walk towards the village.IC: DorianDorian was doubling back towards the site of the second village he had found. He was weak, sick, hurting; the high that he had felt was long gone, replaced by nausea. His only guess was that he had become dependent on the Mark and the power that it gave him.He groaned, turning and vomiting.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Outside Destroyed VillageUtu's face once again became emotionless, a testament to the Ko-Toa stereotype. The only reason he had stayed around as long as he had, was the promise of finding more Bearers. At first the idea appalled him, he was supposed to be special, a game-changer. But now with the discovery of Tank's Mark, a Mark of Pain as opposed to fear and the apparent existence of, well, whatever destroyed this village, it... made things different.But Utu had realized something, he was still special, still a force to be reckoned with. He wasn't supposed to be special alone, he was supposed to be special together. It changed things, whether or not for the better Utu didn't know, at least, not yet. And if he was at the head of this movement Tank spoke of, well. Mata-Nui would be in for quite a surprise. They weren't secret anymore however, which made Utu uneasy. True fear was knowing something or somebody was so powerful, but not knowing why. His secret weapon was always meant to be secret, for that reason, also because if the whole island knew, the Mark Bearers would have to hide. When you know something is different, and why, and you're pushed past the point of desperation, you'll band together to destroy it.He'd seen it before, not with Marks, but with beings that were simply. Different. At least, in the old village he grew up in, separate of Ko-Koro. Small villages on frozen mountains didn't exactly consist of the happiest people, not to mention the most understanding.Take his own family for example. Sure, they fed him and raised him, but if something went wrong, even if he had nothing to do with it, he would get the brunt of the punishment from his parents. They were abusive to say the least, self destructive, corrupt, and the opposite of what parents should have been. Caring. Needless to say, when Utu woke up in the middle of nowhere with a glowing purple marking on his shoulder, he used it. He returned to his old home after years away. His parents deserved what they got, they're spines removed. The Mark gave Utu the ability to do what he couldn't growing up, it rescued him, it relieved him of his burden and allowed him to move on.He knew what Tank's plan was. He wished to remove the Marks from all the Mark Bearers he could get his hands on. How could he ignore such a gift? Whatever. Utu would play along.But when push came to shove, and Tank got in Utu's way. Well, he'd get the same treatment his old village got.Utu smiled sickly.IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Outside Destroyed VillageTank stepped over body after body as the group made their way towards the village. Something Utu seemed to have no problem with. Tuara however didn't seem happy to do so. She sort of tiptoed around the bodies, obviously saddened and probably shocked at the sight of so many lives lost.Tank knew that feeling.Arekule.There it was again. That blasted name. He shook his head with frustration. He never met anybody by the name of Arekule. At least, not as far as he knew. It was plausible. A name planted within the confines of his subconsiousness, appearing every so often to bother him, reminding him of how lost he was. Tank swallowed as he crouched down to examine a body, one of the more intact ones. He reached down and closed the Matoran's eyes gently. He had killed like this before, although, not on as large of a scale as this one. Admittingly, it was incredible, as well as unsettling, that such a power if gone unchecked could do this. One being. The dangers of many with this power. It was a power that had to be smothered if it could not be controlled. Utu was living proof that it could be controlled, but gone unchecked, an overlooking of the Bearer's character and all Karz would break loose.Utu wasn't exactly the safest person to entrust with a super power. It was one of the reasons he wanted to take charge of the possibility of controlling the movement. He had good intentions. He knew however, Utu would take advantage of whatever was going on. The only reason he bargained for Utu's release was the information he held in his mind, and his experiance.Tank stood up straight and nodded to Utu, "What do you know about yours?""Same as you Tank. Nothing.""Nothing at all.""That's what nothing means.""Yet, you've retained your memories."Utu bit his lip, "Yeah. You're hoping you aren't the only one that lost them aren't you?"Tank scoffed very subtly, "The opposite. The more we remember about these things the better.""Regardless, if I knew anything I'd tell you. I want to piece this together as much as you do.""Not as much as I do."Utu shrugged. It was true. He wanted to know for sure. Was he an outcome of Makuta's experiments? A super-soldier? Or less likely, just an accident?IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Outside Destroyed VillageTuara looked oddly at the dead bodies strewn about as the group peered at the half sunken village. She wasn't sure how to feel, but she knew she couldn't show weakness. Or feel it. It was situations like this that a full sound mind was required. This was what the Mark could do. Kill dozens of people effortlessly and trash a village. They needed to start finding clues. And fast. The sooner these people were under control the better."Do you want to know what I think?" Tank asked to nobody in particular. Utu answered."What?""I think Makuta did this."Tuara looked at Tank strangely, "What? Destroyed the village and killed everybody within it?""No. The Marks."Everybody looked at Tank, still gazing sadly at the bodies in the sand, "Weapons that absorb pain and fear, and, well, we don't even know what others may exist. Not exactly the greatest morally."Tank looked at the others, Tuara taking note of the Toa's sad eyes. She could see it, it made sense. Another thing she could see, was a being lurched over, vomiting at the tree-line. She nodded and the others looked the direction she indicated.Tank noticed a smile on Utu's face.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: DorianDorian turned suddenly. There. He saw them. Beings.Rage.Dorian drew his sword and began to walk towards them.IC: AngelusAngelus began to run towards the figure."Hey! You! You-"Dorian swung his sword in a wide arc, and Angelus' eyes widened. The Toa of Fire drew his sword, blocking the strike almost effortlessly and pushing forward, throwing the Mark Bearer back.OOC: I'd really appreciate it if you guys left this guy to Angelus.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Just so you know, Snipe, Kalama RPed Dren and had him stay in Ta-Koro... so he's technically not here. You should probably edit your post.IC, Kinvex: Kinvex looked at the being coming towards them. He took out his spear and readied it in case the new being attacked.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: "A Ta-koro hospital?" Kamaehu chuckled. "Yes I suppose we could go there. It's always a good idea to know of a good medical establishment." He then turned to the rest of the group. "Now, to get this settled, who else is going with us?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

OOC:Okay... :PA good way to keep Utu out of the fight for longer would be to keep his sword from him.IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Outside Destroyed VillageUtu looked at Kinvex as he drew his spear, "My blade. Give it to me."IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Outside Destroyed VillageTuara watched Angelus fight the Mark Bearer as the group surrounded him.IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Outside Destroyed VillageTank peered at the being sympathetically as he fought with Angelus, the Mark glowing. Step 1. Be diplomatic. Take note of the being's situation.Tank shouted, "We aren't here to hurt you!"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Avya) (Shores of Naho Bay)I smiled, glad to meet another friendly person on this island. Despite being a place of darkness, as Nikaron had said, most people seemed quite friendly. I wondered if this was normal, or if these beings were just putting on a brave face."Please to meet you, Xibre. If I ever need help surviving, I'll let you know."A soft breeze rose off the sea, cooling my face and surrounding me with the scent of the ocean. Surely this island couldn't be anything but a paradise?My thoughts were interrupted as I heard Nikaron speak."My duty is now to Avya, thus I shall be going wherever she wishes." I turned around, startled. "Nikaron, wait. I don't know this island- I hardly even know where I am. If you have a place to go, don't let me stop you."

IC (Avya) (Shores of Naho Bay)Where did I want to go?Nikaron was giving me free rein to go where I wished, but the thought was kind of intimidating, to be honest. I didn't know this island, and I didn't really know what I wanted. The only thing I was adverse to was staying here on this beach whiling away my time with idle play and conversation."You said something about how you started over, and now you pursue good instead of your past, right? Help me do that, then. Show me this island so I can make a difference; I don't want to spend my life doing nothing."

IC: "Then come with us." Oddly enough, it was Ara'kas who had spoken. Shocked, Kamaehu turned to look at her. Who would have thought the statement would come from such a seemingly antisocial toa. Ara'kas shrugged, then continued. "I need something to do, as guarding Kamaehu isn't so much a job as a job description. Might as well be something useful."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: NikaronNikaron smiled at Avya, his scarf rippling with the ocean breeze. "I will do my best to lead you on a noble path. Show the sights from where you may learn something useful, and hopeful at the end you'll walk out the better Toa." Nikaron stated.He then looked at the others, "This people, it seems that by chance we have found a group pure of heart. A group that also wishes to vanquish evil, and help you. I believe that it doesn't matter who you ask here, the answer they'll give will be the same. They want to help you Avya, help you vanquish evil, help you live up to the name Toa. If that is what you truly desire, and be forewarned it'll not be easy, then accept Ara'kas' offer. However in the end the decision is up to you. I will follow you whatever you choose."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Avya) (Shores of Naho Bay)I was surprised when Ara'kas spoke up, actually inviting me to tag along with her group. Hadn't she just stated she wanted nothing to do with me just a few minutes ago? My initial annoyance with her lessened somewhat. She didn't seem to be the most social person, but I figured I could put my first impression aside for now. I still didn't exactly like her, but she seemed like someone I could respect.Anyway, isn't this what I wanted? To do something? This group seemed like my best chance of figuring out this island and the darkness that covered it."All right," I said, looking Ara'kas straight in the eyes. "I'll join you."

IC - Yuru - Sailing inLittle did the less-than-assembled Mark-Bearers know, another of their kind had arrived. He was still below deck in the cozy compartment with a bed. He'd been asleep for most of his journey, but he'd found spirits for the rest of it. Drinking, his small boat came ashore on the beach. He slid open the door and poked his head out. He didn't see anything interesting happening.However, there were people to slay. Cruelty to display. The Mark would like that.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: AngelusThe being was growing stronger. Angelus could feel it with every sword thrust, every block, every use of ice. The battle was strengthening him.He blocked a sidewards feint and almost too late realized his mistake; Dorian drew a dagger and aimed it at his chest, which Angelus parried by kicking the Mark Bearer in the sternum with both feet, sending him flying back.IC: DorianWhat's wrong with this being?Dorian could feel himself growing stronger, but not thanks to the Toa: it was the others, who were watching the battle progress. Dorian was getting a small boost from the battle energy coming off the young Toa, but he felt no rage at all. That would have to change."You're interrupting my work," said Dorian with a snarl, drawing his blade and getting off the ground."Oh, that's right, sorry. It's your world. I'm just living in it.""Not for long."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Gonna speed things a long just a little bit.IC: Emotia - Tavern -The Bartender came back with there drinks, Emotia sipped the tea, which was apparently called 'epic tea', made from the nectar from a plant called the miracle cactus. After a few minutes, Emotia decided to ask the Bartender a few questions. "Say, barkeep, have seeing or heard anything about glowing tattoos or marks on people? Like mine here?" Emotia said quitely, gesturing to her mark. The bartender stared at the mark for a moment or two, then chuckled. "So you were the one that attracted all that attention at the beach today?"Emotia was surprised how quickly word had spread about her little incident on the beach. "So you heard about that huh?" "Are you kidding? Everybody's been talking about it, there's been rumors going around all over the island about beings with strange glowing marks with incredible strength." He got a little closer to her and whispered so that only Emotia, Knidia, and Reaver could hear."Emotia, I know you, and I know you wouldn't have been involved with what I'm about to tell you, rumors about a village not to far from here being wiped out by someone with a glowing mark have started to pop up, I know your not capable of such a terrible act, but...be careful, the wrong people see that mark on you, and they'll see you as guilty as the one who committed the crime."Emotia's face went a little pale. "T-thanks for telling me that, I appreciate it..." She said, sounding a bit shocked. As the bartender went back to work Emotia looked at the other two. "Okay...I'm starting to get a little scared now....what if...what if people start hunting us down...."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: EmotiaEmotia cringed at the sight of Reaver drinking her own blood. "No, we can't hunt them back! They'd use that as proof that we need to be captured and locked away Mata Nui knows where!" Reaver was still drinking her blood, Emotia had just about enough, seeing that was agonizing. "Stop that! I don't think drinking blood is normal or healthy! I know your mark relies on agony but enough is enough!" Emotia tried to grab the mug, sickened by Reaver's behavior.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Humming. The lapping of waves. Just a soft gurgle, as the water rose and fell, touching the underside of the flexible pads. In. Out. As if the Island itself was living, a giant drawing in breaths. In. Out. More humming. The cry of birds far out, sailing in the soft breeze. Clouds drifted by overhead, the only sign of passing time. They had brought rain before and they would do so again, but not now. They had slowed their pace considerably, as if some disturbance had come and gone, leaving only calm behind.Rough and grey before, their shapes softened, the value changing, from darkened grey to a brilliant white, with a touch of fiery orange from afar. Just the touch of the sun, slowly continuing down, to finish its cycle for the day.Again the humming, coming closer, then drifting away again, returning. Finally settling dead center on his face. Tiny insect-feet tickled the protodermis surface.Disturbed, a hand rose and tried to swat the disturbance of the calm away, but the small bug was faster. It did a little backflip in front of his eyes, as if to further add to the annoyance.Sisk sighed and sat up. He looked around himself. The floating pad, made of flexible seaweed was empty, save for him. A truly secluded place. He had been here for several hours, doing nothing except to watch, listen and observe. At first he had sat straight, feet dangling in the water. Of course he knew there were sharks and other beasties in the sea. Yet, he knew what they were and he knew the Ga-Matoran did as well. Hence the fence, bamboo-made, arranged in a semi-circle, along the reefs of Naho-bay, protecting the fishermen from Takea and Tarakava. But thinking about the ones that had been sighted outside the village, he knew the tainted ones would not be stopped by sharpened bamboo. Nor would their master allow them to be. He had pulled his feet from the water and pushed himself a few feet away from the edge, leaning back against his rucksack, closing his eyes and enjoying the soft noises the water made.It was Sisk's first real rest since Ko-Koro, the first time he had been able to find some sleep in over two days and he had welcomed its embrace, enjoying a dreamless mid-day slumber.Until the bug had decided he had napped for long enough. From where he was sitting, the Matoran had a rather good view of the horizon and the setting sun. It would be dark in a few hours. Like every native Matoran and Toa, Sisk had developed a sense for what the weather would be like. He could tell the subtle changes around him and make relatively safe prognoses on their effect.He saw the line of clouds in the distance, a darker shade of sky, shortly over the horizon-line. It would be a clear night. And Sisk found himself looking forward to it. But until then, he had a little something to pass the time. He turned around and propped himself up on his knees, facing his backpack. He opened the knot around the iron-rings that held the flap tightly shut and opened the sack, where he kept most of his more prized belongings. Although, he still had a numerous collection of valuables back home in his hut, or rather, things that were of great value to him, things that reminded him of good days. Sisk smiled. Everybody deserved a bit of eccentricity, he thought. A point of view that fit in nicely with his idea he'd had when facing the Rahkshi in Ko-Koro. He began to take the things he would need out of his backpack and laid them out in front of him. Most importantly, the head-plates of the Rahkshi, a rich orange in colour. The mandible-like outer plates with their rows of small sharp metal-tips, akin to teeth were still impressive and terrifying. Exactly what he needed. He took out some more items. A hunting-knife, trusty, but old. A small hammer, but with a heavy head for its size. Some flax, leather-chord and a small collection of metal-pieces and bolts. Everything that could be useful. When he had finally gotten all the tools out he needed, Sisk stood up. The sun had continued on her arc and lit the sky on fire, the orange from before now almost red, reflected in the Rahkshi-armour. The tamer looked skyward and put two fingers to his mouth, whistling loudly. Then he continued to watch and waited-though not for very long. Soon his call was answered by his Gukko, Skyscratcher, an excellent example of his species, circling overhead on large wings. He banked left and descended, before flapping his wings forward against the air, slwoing down before landing elegantly on the edge of the pad. Small waves rippled across the almost still surface around it.Skyscratched gurred and Sisk patted the bird on his beak. "I found-have have a gift for you, flying-friend." he said with a grin. Skyscratcher cocked his head questioningly. "If you'll just hold-still for a flap-moment." the Le-Matoran said. He took the pieces of the armour and held them to Skyscratchers head, positioning them in a way that protected the birds eyes and made him look fearsome. Once he was satisfied, he put the pieces back down on the ground.Skyscratcher in the meantime, folded his wings, and laid down, watching his tamer work with curious eyes.By now it had gotten dark enough that it became hard to make out details in the dim light and Sisk once again rummaged around in his backpack, until his hand closed around a light-stone. He pulled it out and set it down next to his improvised workspace, the light illuminating a small radius around him, radiating out. He doubted it would attract anybody, except maybe more insects, but then Skyscratcher would have something to do.Sisk sat down, cross-legged and began to work.------------------------------It was late in the evening when he finally set down his tools, looking satisfied at what he had created over the past few hours. Sisk glanced up again. His prediction had been right. A few cirrus-clouds were all that were before the stars, the shone through brightly. Looking east, Sisk saw the moon, whose reflected light fell across the water, as if somebody had painted a path of yellowish white onto the surface. It was strong enough that he could see pretty well, despite the late hour. Sisk stretched his back, having sat hunched over for the past hour straight, fiddling with the hinges he'd made and the straps to hold everything together and in place. Now he was ready to see if the final product held up.He picked up the re-purposed armour and stepped up to Skyscratcher.The bird struggled against the helmet a bit at first, but Sisk whistled and clicked a few tones that calmed him down quickly.He slide the armour into place and fastened the straps, tight, but not constricting the Gukko in his movements. When he was sure all the knots would hold, he took a step back and picked up the lightstone, to better see the result of his efforts. Holding it up he took a good look. As if on cue, Skyscratcher spread his wings. Sisk smiled broadly."Now you look like a true-real war-bird." he said, patting the Gukko again. He packed up his things and put his backpack back on.He turned to Skyscratcher. "Hmm, what do you think the night's holding?" he asked, chuckling, before starting to head back to the more frequented areas of the village. OOC: Yup. Wall of text for a Gukko helmet. ^^ Why? Just because.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC(Mirr): The matoran awoke. He was deep underwater...or so he thought. He was in a cave that, due to artisan wells and other such sciency things, created an air pocket. It was also a natural deposit of lightmoss, a rare form of plant that only grew underwater.He ignored it for the most part, grateful that there was a renewable source of air and light. He began to wonder how he got there, and why this place was undiscovered for the most part.