Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Fov"..." Fov's face changed into a face filled with rage, but he quickly controlled his facial muscles into bringing back the pleasant smile he usually had, trying to ignore the burning rage inside himself. No one would've saw any change in his face unless they were looking real close. "Good. For. You." he spat out, at Brekan.OOC:He hasn't slept in days! Let the poor guy sleep!

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Brekan"But still, I think I probably should have tried to get some more sleep myself, staying up for too long without sleep isn't good for anyone."She grinned slightly, chuckling."I remember the last time I went without sleep, I got so grouchy I sent someone flying through a hut with a blast of wind!"OOC: I find myself somewhat talkative while tired. Therefor, so does Brekan.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:FovFov looked at his new sword, contemplating shocking Brekan into unconsciousness with it. He shook his head and put it away. "R.E.A.L.L.Y?" Fov said angrily, trying not to yell. "T. H. A.T. S. S. O. I. N. T. E. R. E. S. T. I. N. G."

IC: Brekan"And I don't think the person liked going through the wall, I think it probably hurt."She continued talking, oblivious to the danger of that."But he had started it by bugging me, sure I probably could have got rid of him some other way, but I was tired, and sending him through a wall just seemed like the best option at the time."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:FovFov's arm unconsciously reached for his Zamor Launcher. He had it pointed at her, his finger on the trigger, when he realized what he was doing. He quickly put it back before she noticed, as her back was turned. "I'M SURE." he responded, struggling to not attack her.OOC:I'm enjoying this. :P

OOC: So am I. :DIC: Brekan"Well, maybe I shouldn't have sent him through the wall... all he did was ask for directions."She noted as she didn't notice the launcher."But, he was a little freaky looking... though then I did end up having to escape before the guards caught me."She laughed slightly."Did I ever tell you about the time I visited Ta-Koro and ended up seeing the guard capturing a criminal?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:FovFov's hand twitched, almost as if it had a mind of it's own. "No, but I'm sure you're gonna tell me." Fov responded, trying his best to be polite. His hand suddenly reached for his sword while the other reached for his gun. He barely stopped himself before he had killed Brekan. Again. This man needed sleep. But he probably wasn't going to get some.OOC:He'd rather die than purposefully be impolite. Which makes this even funnier.

IC; Brekan"it was actually rather boring. The person just surrendered without a fight."She remarked, still oblivious to the danger she was in."But then someone came out of nowhere and tackled the criminal to the ground, screaming something about justice."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: BrekanShe stared wide-eyed at the weapons that had just been pointed at her. She seemed unable to speak...-for a few moments."Yeah, I've done stuff like that before. Remember that time when I ended up attacking that Matoran after he intentionally started me... and I sent him through a wall... what was his name, Kirgos or something?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Rhow decided to go with the honest answer to Lantz' question. "Nothing." she said. Which was true. She had come here just to get a change of scenery, even if she didn't consciously know about that particular concept. "Food." she added after a few moments. OOC: I know Rhow doesn't seem like the sharpest person right now, but she is relatively smart. She just doesn't use her wits for conversation.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

ooc: noted, VF.IC: "Food? Food is good" Lantz agreed. "You may not know this, but there is a rather excellent pub nearby by the name of The Dripper. It may not be suitable to one such as yourself, but money is tight nowadays, and it's the best I can afford." He extended an arm towards her. "Would you care to join me for a bitoeat?" The last came out a bit gnarled, most likely to his uncomfortable new Hordika jaw. He had tried to say 'bite to eat.' As if to make up for this mistake Lantz smiled widely, but his Rahi-like teeth tinged it with a hint of menace.Fool. You can't even live in your own body.Quiet Lantz said to Makuta.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:Rhow found Lantz grinning at her rather wolfishly. She let out a soft growl and returned the grin with her Skakdi teeth. At least the had one thing in common. "Fine." she agreed. "Show the way."They began to walk. If Lantz was paying attention to her, he could see the Skakdi's eyes darting from left to right constantly in rapid movement. Rhow was always scanning her surroundings for threats, a habit trained by years of savagery.

IC: As Lantz and Rhow walked, rather pleasantly it seemed to Lantz, towards The Dripper two Toa raced towards them and attacked. Lantz knew the lightning bolts and scimitars were heading their way several instants before he saw them- he was thus able to use his great strength to move Rhow and himself out of harms way. He roared a bestial, Rahi-like roar. It reverberated in the area.He started spinning his rhotuka. "What do you two want?" he yelled at his attackers. He recognized them. They had been entering The Dripper just as he was leaving.ooc:Just one question. How do your Toa even know what Hordika are, never mind the fact that Hordika are bad?

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC - Kiox - InfernavikaHe had been sitting here for awhile. It was beginning to bore him. He knew something was going on, just not what. He leaped off the side of the ship and, bracing for impact, began swimming. He didn't know where he was going, but he kept swimming.OOC: Sorry for the cheesy post. Kiox to Po.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Zealokan, PayigesZealokan's lunge attack connected with empty air. Unfortunately, that empty air just happen to be filled with the lightning that Payiges had cast. He hit the ground, unconscious and convulsing.Payiges cried out in horror, before rushing to the Silver Toa's aid. She knelt on the ground beside him and shook him, trying desperately to wake him. 'Zealokan, Zealokan! Wake up, please!' Tears streamed down her face, the fact that she was responsible for this hit her like a sledgehammer. She channeled this emotion into power, and stood up, the electricity in the palms of her hands arcing all over the place. She held her arms up, aimed, and launched a blast the equivalent of the fury of a lightning storm at Lantz.OOC: A group of Hordika under the Makuta's command attacked and destroyed Zealokan's village before he arrived on Mata Nui.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:Lantz saw the blast of electricity hurtling towards him and grinned. He released the Rhotuka he had been spinning and fired to intercept the electricity. When the it touched the blast it absorbed the electricity, which now danced around the Rhotuka's wheel. Lantz could the crackling of the electrictity as it moved around and around the Rhotuka. Using his thoughts his guided the electrified Rhotuka and had it circle Payiges and Zealokan.With the floating Rhotuka as a threat against further violence, he began to speak."Why do you attack me? I have done nothing but the will of the Turaga?"Yes. Begin to sow the seeds of doubt. Let them wonder.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Zealokan, PayigesWith Zealokan still unconscious, Payiges had no means of negotiating with the Hordika. Then an idea sparked in her mind. She placed her hands on the Silver Toa's chest, and jolted him back to the land of the living.'Woah! Woah woah woah! That was weird.' He stood up painfully, before clutching his chest and asking Payiges 'Care to fill me in?' She said hurriedly 'He says that he's doing the will of the Turaga.' He gritted his teeth and began to yell at Lantz, but stopped short when he saw a dark colossus standing behind him, it's Kanohi Kraahkan surrounded with an aura of shadow. Zealokan shook his head, but the vision did not disappear. The titan then seemed to merge with the Hordika's body, becoming one with him. 'He has the Makuta on his side,' he mumbled angrily. He yelled without stopping at Lantz this time. 'You do not know the will of the Turaga, only of your dark master!' As he shouted this, he held out his hand, and the Rhotuka fell to the ground, it's kinetic energy drained.Payiges absorbed her electrical energy from the downed projectile, but unbeknowest to her, the electricity had been tainted by the Makuta's shadow. It circulated slowly in her system, bringing out her inner darkness. She aimed her Scimitars at the Hordika, and unrelentingly unleashed blast after blast of Lightning.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Lantz saw the blasts of electricity Payiges was using to attack him. That was not good. With one hand he began to spin a second Rhotuka, careful to keep his distance from Zeakolan. As the blasts started approaching ,Lantz used his superior Hordika reflexes and agility to dodge them. At first he did quite well, sidestepping, jumping over and ducking from the blasts of electricity. He started to grow confident. He replied to Zealokan "Are you so corrupt then that you cannot see that I fight the Infection? I was telling the truth that I work for te Turaga. But it seems you are blinded by your hat-" Lantz was stopped before he could finish his sentance.A bolt had his ankle. The surge of electricity spread through his body. Every muscle spasmed, if only for a moment. Lights flashed across his eyes. He thought he heard name called... maybe Rhow had spoken it? That would have been nice. He couldn't tell where he was. Everything was....black. He couldn't move. He tried to scream, but his mouth refused to utter a sound.Look at what you've done now. You can't even defeat a mere Toa duo. And in front of a girl no less.Makuta, help me!Do not use that name! Only the true Shadows may use it.Please then, help.Very well.Lantz felt a foreign conciousness take over his body. Suddenly he a stranger in his own body, and looked on as his body was used like a puppet by another.Shadow-Lantz got up slowly. Payiges standing near Zealokan, seemingly ready to fire more bolts of electricty at Shadow-Lantz. Shadow Lantz lifted up his arms weakly in defeat. "Please" Shadow-Lantz said. Lantz knew that to the others, there was no audible difference from when he was in control of his own body."There has been a misunderstanding. Show mercy, if only for a few moments. Surely you, great Toa, can do that?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: ZealokanZealokan didn't want this to go on any longer. 'Stop this!!' He yelled, extending both arms, freezing the two combatants by taking their kinetic energy. 'Right then. Now I think we're in a position to negotiate an agreement.' He turned to Payiges, who was struggling to regain movement. 'Hey, why so violent all of a sudden?' She tried to scream at him, but couldn't find the energy to. The Silver Toa then turned to Lantz, giving him just enough kinetics to move his mouth. 'Ok, buddy boy, I know you're working with the Makuta. Don't try to hide it, I can see him from time to time.' He shuddered at that. 'Look, I don't like you, and I think it's evident that you don't like me. So here's the deal; you stay away from us, we won't have to kick you three ways to the next full moon, you hear me?' He was sincerely hoping that Lantz'd accept his offer.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:"I am sorry, but I'm afraid I cannot accept" Shadow-Lantz said. He saw Zealokan tense up, as if ready tp fight, so he raised he hand as a sign of peace."You do not understand. I would love to accept, first I would have you understand my situation. It is true that Makuta is in me.... he transformed me into my present state, and will thus be apart of me unless I am cured. But I have begun to fight the Shadow, with the help of the Turaga. And it is on their behalf that I posted the bounty which you have seen. Lantz watched helplessly in his own as the Shadow moved his mouth with impunity. He could not believe Makuta had such power. It was.... unfathomable.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'LIAR!!!' He screamed in rage, before hurling the Hordika backwards with a kinetics blast.With Zealokan distracted, Payiges collapsed to the ground, able to move again. She tried to get upright, but could only manage to get onto her hands and knees. Those lightning attacks certainly put a drain on her. She could feel the darkness seeping away, out of her body. But then, it began to assemble, patches of shadow stopping suddenly in midair, only to be joined by more patches, like a jigsaw puzzle. The resultant being was horrifying. It was Payiges, but she looked... darker. Her armour's colour drained of colour until it was nearly grey. The real Payiges reached out to touch her, but her hand went through the doppleganger's leg. The dark clone smirked before speaking, its voice smooth, yet piercing. 'I exist only to you, Payiges. No one else but you.' She gave the Toa of Lightning a look that said see you later, before fading away into nothingness.OOC: This'll be interesting

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:For the past minute, the Skakdi had just watched the sudden attack, standing on the sidelines. Lantz was definitely one of the weirder creatures she'd seen walking on two legs, but he'd treated her okay, for reasons she didn't know. Others usually kept their distance or simply treated the Skakdi like they were more Rahi then people. And now this Toa had attacked out of the blue. The Hordika had reacted right away, but now, Rhow was fed up."Enough!" she roared, while launching herself at Zealokan, putting most of her weight into the momentum of the intended ram.

OOC: Patience Jl1223. I don't have the most reliable connections these days and life is rearing it's ugly head. *punches it in the face* DOWN!IC: Kalama nodded. "Exactly Agarin." He glanced past the two Toa where a third was currently smashing in the face of a familiar knucklehead. "Oy. Like that story right there. There has GOT to be an explanation for that."The Toa tapped Tanuka on the shoulder who turned."Excuse me, miss, but I think I need some help."Seeing Argentum stir she proceeded to hit him in the face again with a hammer.Tanuka just stared in shock of what she was seeing."YAHHH! This sucks! Everyone's ignoring us because we're not doing anything! This! Is! Dumb!" She proceeded to smash the Argentum's face in."He has got to be the luckiest Son of a Searag I have ever seen." Kalama said referring to Argentum. "To survive what he's going through. Maya would have a field day doing an autopsy. I'll give him Kudos for living this long. You might want to say something Tanuka, i don't think he's going to live much longer if you don't speak up."The Toa worked her mouth wordless for a moment before finding her voice."...um...help?""Great Spirits woman you're a Toa! Speak up loud and proud like you have some dignity!"Tanuka just looked back and forth between the Matoran and the Toa helpless.Kalama sighed. "Agarin could you demonstrate please?"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Snelly and Wraith from Le-WahiIC: Snelly, WraithSnelly could now see Ga-koro far below them, somekind of strange rahi-Toa hybrid was in somekind of fight with what looked like his old buddy, Zealokan. Small world, anyway I'm not getting involved with that craziness again..."Alright, Miha, it looks like were nearly there, I guess we should land near those stables there." Snelly pointed to them.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Infernavika, Naho Bay):Boredom was a horrific feeling. It took over your bones, froze your joints, dulled your mind; it fed frustration, provided a home for anger, held no shelter for self-control.It was annoying.Stricken with this feeling, Raknar lay on the deck of the Infernavika. His eyes were half-closed; he was only semi-conscious; and yet, his frustration was whirring.Lohkar's been gone for a while now. He's not comin' back.Oi, you're a Skakdi, darn it! You can't wait for another li'l hour?Yeah. I'm a Skakdi. That means I need t' keep movin' lest I lose my edge.You already have an edge!It ain't a granted.It oughta be.Footsteps. Raknar opened his eyes, half-expecting Lohkar to ask him why he was sleeping, there was plundering to be done. But no, only a crew member walked past him. He was probably impatient, too.Was it Lohkar's fault that he had been gone for so long? Probably. Raknar knew Lohkar: The Lesterin was calm, reckless, and quite fond of even the slimmest chance of making money. Lohkar was probably chasing some legendary treasure chest or other. Raknar chuckled throatily at the thought.And then he chuckled again, realizing Lohkar's mistake. If he was away for too long... well, what was stopping Raknar from sailing the ship away before its crew became too idle? 'Twas good leadership, and it would get Raknar a new ship, crew already included.Mind made up, Raknar stood straight and tall. "We're waitin' only a li'l while longer," he called. "If Lohkar ain't back in a half hour, we're leavin' and assumin' he's gone. With the crew members he took. Don't be gettin' teary; losing crew members is a given when you're sailing with pirates."Raknar glanced around again. "A half hour," he repeated, and lay back down, lacing his fingers over his abdomen and half-closing his eyes so only a slit of sunlight came through.He wasn't worried. Why should he be? Either Lohkar would come back and reassume leadership, or Raknar would gain control of the Infernavika; either way, the crew would be in good hands. A win-win situation.

IC (Lohkar)CLANG.Lohkar slammed into some kind of sluice mechanism. Before he could grab hold of it, however, he was whisked away by the current as the tunnel dropped downwards. The rest of the crew also failed to get a hold on the mechanism.Suddenly, Lohkar was able to see again for a few seconds. He had time to take in a fairly large cavern, half filled with water, before he plunged with an almighty splash into the deep pool.With a few strokes, he pushed out and away from the waterfall coming from the ceiling. The other pirates soon came through, each splashing into the water. Lohkar took his first breath for several minutes. He hoped they'd been able to use their air bladders on the way down the pipe...Looking around, he saw that the wall was set with a glimmering lightstone. He swam towards it, and found that directly underneath it there was an opening: through it he could see the cool blue light of the sea."Mates!" he called. "There's a way out 'ere. I hate ta say it, but it's time we gave up. If we're away for much longer, I may end up with a mutiny on me hands..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Sizin from Ta-WahiIC:Sizin ran up to Snelly in the town."Hey wait up, don't be leaving me in that hot smelly place filled with grumpy people."Kirhika could hear a fight going on outside."Now what could that be? Lost, Twiak, I think we could go see what it is."Chimera growled in frustration."This is taking to long.I say we pull back and figure out the correct way to handle this temple, we're literally lost in the water here.'

OOC: Mmmmmmm. I'm seriously fuming for the past week because of the sudden workload. And then my luck goes downhill. -_- Ayah.=====IC: Cyrax+ArgentumCyrax turned to the Toa who had finally heard her. Cyrax thought she murmured something, but she wasn't really sure what it was. Of course, Argentum was a little pulp right now, but Toa weren't supposed to be afraid of small things like this now, right?She turned towards the Matoran, who seemed to be in charge of the entire thing.Cyrax: Excuse me, sir, but...... may we talk about this in a more secretive place? Speaking it here in the wide open air is pretty.....bad.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Yasurek:Yasurek swam to the surface of the pool they were in and took a deep gasping breath. "Well captain, if that's what you want we should go back. I'd say it's been a fun, if not completely productive trip. And that is a lovely wall of lightstones. Once we get back to the ship and start traveling I'll have time to dry out my cloak." He held the sides of his cloak up to accent the drenched status of it. "Should take what, a couple days? Something like that."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC (Lohkar)The Lesterin chuckled."Kiox can probably give ya a hand with it," he said. "Who knows, it might only take an hour or two!"He cast an eye over the other crewmembers."Everyone shipshape?" he said. "Good. Let's get back to the good ol' Infernavika."With that he ducked down into the water and swam through the opening, finding himself back in open water. He began to swim upwards to where he could see the hull of his ship, dark against the bay's surface.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png