Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Solaris screamed like a little Ga-Matoran."KARZAHNI THAT WATER'S COLD!" he yelled. Then a string of swears erupted from his mouth, as he dragged himself to the beach.Mip just started laughing his mask off. When the commotion was over, and Solaris was now cursing only under his breath, Mip said, "So, where are we setting up shop?"Solaris looked around. "In town, maybe," he suggested. "I could use a good nap first."Mip looked at Kahua, briefly. Then, he kicked Solaris in the shin, causing the Toa of Lighting to fall back into the water. The splash was followed by more swearing from a now very awake Solaris.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar watched from the helm, looking unimpressed. In stark contrast to Doomslayer, he didn't put on any display. He didn't need to.With his arms gripping the helm, his back straight, twin Zamor launchers at his hips, and his long cutlass sheathed at his belt, he looked every inch the swashbuckler. There was an adventurous glint in his eye."Yo ho," he sang under his breath, "yo ho, a pirate's life for me..."On the middle deck, his towel steamed softly as the last of the fire smouldered away beneath it.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Snelly, WraithSnelly woke up, "Well, that was a nice nap...though I have a spitting headache." Snelly tried to move, then he remembered he was trapped inside a wall on a pirate ship. "Oh, yeah, I remember now..." He looked at all the pirates around him. "So, how as all your day been so far? Mine has been pretty good all considering. Though I'd prefer it if I didn't have a headache." Snelly cringed at the sound of The Captain's yelling. "And Mata Nui what is that sound!? It sounds like..." Snelly made some unintelligible sounds that sounded like gargling and drowning in acid combined in the most horrible melody ever know to the universe. "....like that."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Snelly, Wraith"Ow! Why are you so loud....sheesh. Yes, you definitely caught me off guard with whatever it was that you used to blow me the heck up,it was a bit kamikaze though don't you think? Anyway, I wish I could have shown you my new technique I was working on, ever heard of razor wind? Well, a Toa of Air I met on my travels showed me how to concentrate the air around pretty much any weapon to be razor sharp, just think of what that I could do with that, I could cut you from a distance, heck, maybe I'll give you a nice tattoo on your chest next time, how about a big X? Pirates like X's right? It improve your stance with the ladies too."OOC: Snelly is going into chatterbox mode.

Edited by Snelly

IC: "I DON'T NEED AN X. I'M ALREADY THE CASANOVA OF THIS SHIP," called over The Captain without moving. "THANKS FOR THE OFFER, THOUGH. ANYWAYS, CABIN MATORAN, COULDJA PLEASE GET ME THE REST OF HIS THROWING KNIVES? I'D LIKE A FEW MORE OVER HERE."Come to think of it, he probably could massacre several koros easily with the arsenal he had present. But Yasurek didn't need to know that. He grinned, maniacal gleam in eye. "COME AT ME BRO!," Doomslayer called again, just in case the unawesome dolts hadn't gotten the message.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: TellusTellus resisted the urge to roll his eyes at Doomslayer's display. "Uh.... you 'ave fun with that..." He walked away to survey the damage to the deck. Lifting the towel, he raised his eyebrows. "I'm away for a few hours, an' they burn the deck. Figures..." Using a little of his elemental power, he healed the wood, restoring it to its former glory.Hearing Doomslayer yell about a cabin Matoran, Tellus looked up. "If you'll excuse me sayin' so, I don't believe tha' Yarsurek, or 'owever you pronounce 'is name, is cabin Matoran."

IC: "OH. WELL, MAHA DUNG," the most illustrious Doomslayer eloquently stated. "WHOEVER HAS THE CAPABILITIES TO ASSIST ME WHILE I WATCH THE SKIES AND SEAS FOR ENEMIES, PLEASE GET ME THOSE THROWING KNIVES. IT WOULD REALLY HELP ME KILL PEOPLE," The Captain added to explain why he was asking for them.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Havon and Mimira flying in from Ta-WahiIC: Havon, MimiraHavon and Mimira flew over Ga-koro, where they spotted Dekuna and Eamerzon as well. And some matoran named Sizin, but they didn't know that."Hey guys! Where is Snelly? I though he was with you!" Havon yelled from about 40 feet about them. Mimira's gukko flew in circles around the area.

IC: "We've been looking for Zygad." Dekuna shouted back, amplifying his voice with his element. While he could hear Havon perfectly well, he doubted that others would be able to hear him well while fying around over his head. "Snelly and Miha flew off out to sea, something about a ship!"

ppg2.png

IC (Infernavika, Naho Bay):Raknar walked up the stairs to the helm, grimacing and holding an arm over his gut -- one dive too many onto a hard wood floor had the unfortunate side effect of messing up your stomach muscles."Lohkar, we oughta sail from here as fast as possible," said the Skakdi of Stone. He pointed down to the captured Toa, Snelly, whose mouth could be seen moving rapid-fire even from several meters away. The Captain, however, was matching that with senseless yelling; Raknar could've sworn he saw spit from both beings' mouths collide midair. "The others might come back -- and as much as I'd like t' slam Miha into the deck one or two hundred times, I don't wanna mess up my gut doin' so."

IC (Lohkar)"Eyes open, Raknar," Lohkar replied. "What's it look like I'm doin'?"The ship was nearly out of Naho Bay now, ready to be brought back on course to the Kumu Islets, and then Xa-Koro."We'll be out into open water soon," he told the First Mate. "Once we're out o' the bay, we'll turn southwards, pass the coast o' Ta- an' Le-Wahi, an' then on ta Xa-Koro."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Infernavika, mouth of Maho Bay):"My apologies, then," growled Raknar, "for bein' a li'l busy recovering from a battle." He lifted a finger, pointing it accusingly in Lohkar's face. "And don't go sayin' 'twas a Matoran; she had some billion disks and a Gukko helpin' her."He looked out to the horizon. The sun was bright, hanging like a lantern from the sky; far out to sea, waves crashed in a shimmering, tumultuous display of the power of water. Maybe the light show represented a bright future for Lohkar's crew. Or maybe it was just danger's current facade."To Xa-Koro, then," Raknar muttered.

IC (Lohkar)"I wasn't goin' ta!" the captain replied. "She tried ta murder me at the age o' two. Twice."Lohkar too looked forward at the majestic sight of the sea ahead, gold-crested waves stretching as far as the eye could see."Aye," he said, his roguish smile emerging. "To Xa-Koro."

IC: The Rel got off the ferry. He observed the beach. Only a few people were around. One, he might have recognized. But that didn't matter. Nothing did. He stepped off the dock and onto the sand. Sand. It felt good under his feet. He didn't know it, but it was true. The strange Toa of Plasma walked across the pristine white beach, looking for somewhere to go. Or someone to talk to. He didn't want to talk to anyone. Oh well, he would see what that familiar Toa of Electricity would have to say.He walked up to him, real close, and mumbled, "Do I know you from somewhere?"Solaris jumped and turned to face the newcomer. "Are you here to kill me, too?" he asked in fright.The Rel opened his mouth in surprise as weapons were lifted to his throat.

IC:Rhow got back up to her feet. The two Toa had left as quick as they'd come, but had left Lantz in a pile on the floor. Had Zealokan been close to her a moment longer, she'd have taken a bite out of his ankle. Growling angry, she stepped over to the Hordika lying on the ground, not quite sure what to do with him.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Xa-koro? But I don't wanna go there! :cry:IC: Snelly, Wraith"Xa-koro?" Snelly said almost panic like. "Now wait a minute, could you just drop me off into the sea right here? Or make me walk the plank? I'd rather not go to Xa-koro..." Miha....why did I let you drag me into this...

IC:With the two Toa gone Lantz tried to slide back into control of his body. But he could not. There was some barrier, and try as hard as he might, Lantz could not overcome it.What do you think you are doing, Makuta? he questioned. This was not our arrangement. You said I would not be some mindless lackey of yours.Suddenly Lantz felt immense pain, as if run through with spear.I told you not to use the name of our Master!Lantz' mind froze. "Our Master?" Makuta had never referred to himself in the third person.Ah yes, now it begins to dawn on you. Shadow Lantz sneered at Lantz, finding him despicable and inferior. Makuta would never have shared a body with you. You are an insect to him.If you aren't Makuta, then who are you?I AM Skaarn! I am the son of Makuta, brother of the Rahkshi! Mountains shake when I walk and storms gather in my wake! You are a gnat before me, a grain of sand. I was forced to serve you in the recess' of your mind, but no more! Now I am the master, and you are the shackled prisoner.Lantz was afraid.Shadow-Lantz, or rather Skaarn, opened his eyes and saw Rhow standing above him. A truly magnificent race, those Skakdi. Shadow Lantz slowly got up."Thank you Rhow for helping me in that battle. Would you care to finally get that drink?" he asked. He decided he would continue to pretend to be Lantz.Watch Toa, as I live the life you were never strong enough to live yourself.Trapped in his own mind, Lantz did exactly that. He watched.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: @Kalama Hwuai u ignore me :'(EDIT: Actually, no. For some stupid reason, internet connection sucks and I didn't post, apparently.=====IC: Cyrax+ArgentumCyrax turned towards Tanuka, and asked for her help. Of course, she had to do it secretly, but there was some sort of aura Tanuka had given - not confidence, but of trust. She seemed trustable.Cyrax: Excuse me, Toa of Water, but may I ask about somethings? I'm on a quest, and... well, I need some information which he *Points at Argentum* can give. He didn't though, and I'm guessing its because his old master thought of him as a hindrance. But you.... you can keep secrets, and so you should know of some things.Cyrax stared at her straight in the eye.Cyrax: I need your help. Will you give it?====

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Oh great. Two of my characters have to fight now.IC: Tiras: Infernavika:Tiras ran out from the lower deck to see what was going on. He saw approaching figures, but could not make them out. He took out his sword just in case.IC: Eamerzon: Ga-Koro:Eamerzon swiftly teleported along Mimira, Miha, Hexxon, and Dekuna to the ship. Oh boy, she was awaiting a fight.

IC (Infernavika, just outside Naho Bay):Raknar laughed aloud at Snelly's comment. "Don't wanna?" he repeated as the lily pad village of Ga-Koro receded behind veils of mist. "Well, that just gives us another reason to go!"OOC: Unless Ghosthands says otherwise, Infernavika to the open seas... and then to Xa-Koro. :P

IC: Solaris picked himself out of the water, continuing to swear gratuitously.The Rel was not used to such trivial things."Pardon me," he said to Solaris. "But have I seen you before?"Solaris looked the newcomer up and down. "I wouldn't remember," he said, finally.Mip looked good at their new acquaintance. "You're not here to kill Solaris, too, are you?""No," The Rel replied. "I merely thought I recognized him from afar. Now, I shall engage in your merry-making." The Rel took Solaris by the shoulder and gently lowered him into the water."Karz, this guy is weird," Mip whispered to Kahua.

IC: Zealokan, PayigesThe pair met up back at the Dripper, and sat down at a table with some drinks. 'So, you get all the posters on the north side?' Zealokan queried. 'All of them. Not a single bounty poster in sight,' Payiges said before sipping at her drink happily. 'Right, so now Knidia's safe from anyone with a craving for widgets. Hey, on my run through the southern half of Ga-Koro, I saw a ship out in the bay, looked like a rumble on deck. Care to check it out?' She didn't really want to, but she enjoyed that last taste of battle, and she'd be doing some good if the shipmates were pirates. She chuckled, and replied 'Ok, let's head.' The two Toa finished their drinks, and went out of the bar to the docks.A stray projectile nicked Zealokan's shoulder as they approached the ship. 'GAAAAH!!! Oooh, that stings!!' He collapsed to his knees in pain, and Payiges struggled to support him. 'Keep moving, unless you want to have your head taken off!' He nodded in agreement, and they dived into the ocean. The pair swam until they were pressed tight against the hull of the ship. 'Ok, we should be safe for the meantime.' He moved his hand up to Payiges' mouth, a signal to be silent. They climbed up onto the hull of the ship, and peeked over the side onto the deck. There, they saw surrounded by pirates, a very familiar face. 'Snelly?!' Zealokan whispered in shock. 'Pirates. Oh, joy,' The Toa of Lightning complained, whilst unsheathing her Shock Scimitars.OOC: Edited due to information given to me FROM THE FUTURE!!! (See post below)

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Toa Zealokan, Snelly is on the deck on top of the ship, not in the inside. Also, the ship is out to sea and moving and was never in fact at the ga-koro dock. Just so you know.IC Yasurek:Yasurek glanced away from the ghost toa over at Doomslayer."Let me say this to start," he began, "I am no cabin matoran. You want those blades, you can go pick them up. Also, could the two of you either stop yelling or get a room with each other? My goodness you two are loud," he said to Snelly and Doomslayer. "Besides, we have to get moving before more people show up." He began to help get the ship moving. The sky was pleasant. Maybe good things were going to start happening.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: Since it has been stated that my character has already gone out to sea, I'll go with it, even thought he has no mode of transport out, other than swimming. Shall I say he grapbbed the gukko's leg or something? Or did Eamzeron grab him before teleporting?IC: "That Snelly can't be left alone for half an hour without getting into troube" he muttered upon hearing the news. Still, he swallowed his annoyance and moved out to sea in and undefined manner (See above).The ship and its crew looked well armed, and he questioned the wisdom of attacking it to save the troublesome toa. They might well end up in greater trouble themselves the way he saw it. Nevertheless, he would stick with his companions until their quest was complete.

ppg2.png

IC Yasurek:"Honestly, I wouldn't expect to be rescued by your friends," Yasurek said to Snelly. "For one thing, you're really annoying. For two, you're stuck in part of a ship. Not on a ship, in a ship. For three, there's a crew of armed trained individuals ready to repel invaders. For four, I really don't care what you do or where you go. You don't seem to be that much of a threat to us and your motivations for coming here seem slim at best, so even if you do get rescued, it's no problem to me." He turned to Wraith. "As for you, leave whenever. We can't stop you and you can't stop us and you don't seem that invested in this situation.""Captain," he said to Lohkar. "Is keeping this guy here really all that worth it? He really is a nuisance and if anybody DOES come to rescue him it'll just cause us trouble."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Zealokan, PayigesAs the pirates berated Snelly, the two Toa continued to eavesdrop from the side of the ship. After a short while, Payiges asked Zealokan 'Should we interfere now?' 'No, no,' he replied. 'Let's just wait for a little longer. But I swear to Mata Nui, Snelly, if you reveal our position...'OOC: Go ahead, I DARE you to.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:MihaMiha put a note on a sign on the beach, hoping that her Uncle Zygad would find it. She then took off towards the boat.Fov"So Brekan, got any idea how to get us over to that boat?" Fov asked his partner.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Zealokan, PayigesThe pair met up back at the Dripper, and sat down at a table with some drinks. 'So, you get all the posters on the north side?' Zealokan queried. 'All of them. Not a single bounty poster in sight,' Payiges said before sipping at her drink happily. 'Right, so now Knidia's safe from anyone with a craving for widgets. Hey, on my run through the southern half of Ga-Koro, I saw a ship out in the bay, looked like a rumble on deck. Care to check it out?' She didn't really want to, but she enjoyed that last taste of battle, and she'd be doing some good if the shipmates were pirates. She chuckled, and replied 'Ok, let's head.' The two Toa finished their drinks, and went out of the bar to the docks.A stray projectile nicked Zealokan's shoulder as they approached the ship. 'GAAAAH!!! Oooh, that stings!!' He collapsed to his knees in pain, and Payiges struggled to support him. 'Keep moving, unless you want to have your head taken off!' He nodded in agreement, and they dived into the ocean. The pair swam until they were pressed tight against the hull of the ship. 'Ok, we should be safe for the meantime.' He moved his hand up to Payiges' mouth, a signal to be silent. They climbed up onto the hull of the ship, and peeked over the side onto the deck. There, they saw surrounded by pirates, a very familiar face. 'Snelly?!' Zealokan whispered in shock. 'Pirates. Oh, joy,' The Toa of Lightning complained, whilst unsheathing her Shock Scimitars.OOC: Edited due to information given to me FROM THE FUTURE!!! (See post below)

OOC: I only just saw this. You can't swim to the Infernavika. We are several miles away from Ga-Koro.