Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZealokanHe yelled to Snelly on the Gukko hovering above him 'Well, after we got Payiges a new mask we came here to Ga-Koro and there was a bounty on someone called Knidia so we went to see Lantz about it and he turned out to be a bit of a-well he wasn't a nice guy and we fought and Payiges got real angry and we stopped fighting and then we went to a pirate ship and Payiges dived off the bow for some reason and she's lost and I'd really like to find her!' He panted heavily before regaining his composure. 'But other than that, not much. So, who are your buddies up there?'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Zealokan'Well, see, me, Snelly and his as-of-yet unintroduced buddies are going to go find Payiges, and you were going to go to Ta-Wahi and throw yourself into a lava pit.' Eamerzon only gave him a blank stare. 'I was joking.' The Jovak said nothing still. 'I was making a joke.' Stiiiiill nothing. 'I was making an amusing remark.' He facepalmed, and said 'Anyways, you're welcome to tag along, if you want. But if you do, just don't try to kill Payiges like you almost did in Ko-Koro.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Chimera strolled forward to into the Inn with his companions in tow."Let's rest here for awhile then...""Ah, I was wondering when you would show up."Chimera turned as he entered to see the speaker was a female Turaga. "Excuse me?""Surly you can remember your old Toa companion? There was a time when you once called me sister...Chimera."Chimera looked at the Turagas' color scheme and then realized who it was."Kirhika...Is that you?" he asked in amazement."Why yes." Kirhika chuckled, although it did not sound genuine. "With me is another of our companions." She gestured toward the nearby table where there was a Toa who Chimera had never seen before and..."Twiak." His voice turned bitter. "You still live?"Twiak nodded happily, seemingly unaffected by seeing his old friend. "Still live, hurt more..kill many KYAHAHA.""I can't believe this...Kirhika I know what happened to Twiak, but what about you?" Did you escape from Makutas' forces? how did you turn into a Turaga?""Hush." Kirhika said calmly. "Sit down and let us talk of other things. introduce me to your friends and I can introduce you to my new companion, Lost."OOC: Reunited.

IC: In answer to Eamzeron's question, Dekuna replied "We will be going into Ga-koro for a meal and so that we can all catch up on each others' adventures. Once we have eaten and talked our fill, then we can decide on an appropriate course of action. Does anyone know a good place in Ga-koro?"

ppg2.png

"And" replied Dekuna "If they can wait for you to swim all the way here and then chat with an old friend you see flying by, then yes, it can wait. Besides, do you have any idea where they are? Are we in any condition to go searching over the whole island? You friend will be better off if we wait a bit and gather our resources, rather than charging off willy-nilly without a plan"

ppg2.png

IC: Snelly, Havon, Mimira, Wraith"Huh? You left a friend of yours in the middle of the woods? Anyway, Dekuna is correct, we need to go eat, gather are strength, stuff like that. And after that, I need to head to Ta-Koro. Some friends of mine are there waiting for me, and it's rather important."Snelly looked at Ramanox, "Ask away at the inn! Follow me everyone!" Snelly's gukko flew off toward the inn."Let's go!" Snelly said as they headed toward the nearest inn.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zealokan The group walked into the inn, and sat down at a table. Zealokan dropped a few widgets on the table, and got some drinks. When he sat back down, he explain his situation to his companions. 'Ok, so here's how it played out. We saw a pirate ship, the Infernavika, way out in the bay, with a fight on deck, right? So me and Payiges, you remember her, right Snelly? Anyway, we decided "well, why not?" and headed to that. There, we threatened a couple of them, then Eamerzon showed up, who I think still doesn't like Payiges,' he shot Eamerzon a look of bitterness, then continued. 'So they were fighting, along with a guy with a spear. During that time, I saw that Payiges' eyes had turned black, and she seemed more aggressive than usual. THEN it was like Payiges was fighting an entity that had taken over her body. Anyway, she was knocked to the deck, her eyes turned yellow again, and then she dived in the ocean without a single word.' He took a massive gulp from his drink. 'And now I've no idea where she is. So I'm asking you guys for help. What do ya say?' He placed his hand in the middle of the table.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Skyra/Snelly, Havon, Wraith, Mimira"Sorry, Zealokan, this time I must go to Ta-Wahi, though I'm sure Havon and Mim-"Mimira let out a loud 'ahem' and glared at Skyra."Okay, just Havon. Havon can help you look for her. I have to go meet someone in Ta-Wahi, it's about revenge, oh, and finding Wraith's body.""Alright Skyra I'll stay and help Zealokan find his friend.""Right, thanks bud, you can meet me later probably at Ta-Koro, if not there, I'll leave a note at Virthee's telling you."Skyra spun around to face Ramanox, "So, what can we do for you?"

IC: Skyra/Snelly"I am aware of how he was killed, and why. But I also already know the ones responsible as well. But before I go into any details, let me ask you this. Why would you think it was your fault?" Skyra wasn't sure what was going on here, but he knew something odd was going on.

IC: Skyra/SnellyA tear went across Skyra's face. "Yes, I know about that, but it wasn't- wasn't your fault. The only ones I blame are those Makuta spawn who killed him in cold blood. You had to get that information. Just like I've got the clue about the Temple of Peace in Ko-Wahi." "As for Merror, I've met with him before, I believe he's still in Ta-koro. At least I hope he's still there." Skyra looked out the window, it felt more urgent then ever to get going as soon as possible. "Listen, come with me to Ta-koro. I'm planning on meeting up with Merror and the others with him and discussing plans to hunt down Vidar and Echelon, the ones who killed Tamaru."

IC:There it was again. My dear. The Skakdi didn't know what to make of that. She wasn't used to be treated nicely. Mainly because she usually never hung around people and if she did, they did not consider Skakdi pleasant company, especially when it came to her.She didn't blame them. Rhow was very aware of her temper. Not that she cared."I hunt. I survive. I live." she stated simply. "All there is to it. They put it in nice words, make it sound special. But that's all there is for it. For everybody."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:Miha"So... Thanks a lot guys!" Miha called, from her table at the inn. "It was great meeting you!" she said, running up to Snelly/What'shisname and giving him a hug. She then did the same with all the other people who helped her.Zygad"What was that about my hut? Why would some XXeth guy be after me? And why didn't you guys just come and get me? I have posters all over Ga-Koro advertising my new business!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Skyra/Snelly, Havon, Mimira, WraithHavon spoke to Zygad. "Ah yes, your hut, how should I put it? It was completely trashed when we found it. And it turns out that Xxeth, a rather well-known mercenary that usually works for the Makuta, is responsible. I don't know what he was after exactly, you have anything a assassin for the Makuta would want?"Mimira hugged Miha back. "Well, I'm gonna be going with my brother. Make sure Havon doesn't get too drunk okay?" she giggled.

IC:Zygad"Well..." Zygad said thinking it over. "I did help two chaps uncover a plot that we think is led by Makuta, or an underling, to kill off a healing plant. Other than that I haven't really done anything..."MihaA question mark appeared over Miha's Mask. "Havon's coming with me? Why? Is it to keep Zygad safe?"

IC: Skyra/Snelly, Havon, Mimira, WraithMimira shrugged, "Oh, I don't know, I just thought I overheard them saying Havon was sticking around for a while to help that Zealokan guy find his friend or something."Mimira wanted to touch the question mark. But it disappeared before she could try. "Hmm, well, that's interesting, but I don't see Xxeth going after something like that. We may never know what he was after."Havon took a big sip of some kind of beverage. "Oh well! No use worrying about it now I guess! HO HO HO HO!" "Santa Nui! YOU CAME! This year I want a Tarakava!" Skyra butted in jokingly."Shut up Snelly!" Havon growled. "I told you never to mock my laughing style!""Hey, I'm going by Skyra again remember? You talked me into using that name again in the first place.""Give a guy a break? I've had a little to drink okay...""Unlike you I'm always sober! So I never do anything stupid! HA!" Skyra said with a grin."But remember that one time you-""Mimira! Not here! Come on now sis, not cool."

Edited by Snelly

IC:Miha"That's okay!" Miha called with a smile. "My brother once got so drunk, he almost fell out of a tree in Le-Koro." she called, a fond smile remembering that day. Of course she had set up the tripwire to trip him in the first place, but that wasn't all that important at the moment.Fov"You know, I agree. Solid land is much better than the sea." Fov said, realizing how much of his horrid life had occurred on the sea.

OOC: Sorry about that. Was so tired I slept through yesterday.IC: Kalama rolled his eyes. What is with everyone and wanting to keep common information secret? "This way." He gestured. Tanuka fell in step behind him.OOC: Kalama will talk as he walks. Just feel free to have your character fall in step on your next post with no time passage between your posts and mine. It will make things simpler.IC: "Obviously you just landed as anyone who's been here for more than a week already knows the story behind Makuta. Tanuka if you would please?" Kalama said."In the time before time, Mata Nui landed here on this planet and created an island paradise. He brought us, the Matoran to live in piece and harmony. The Matoran were grateful for all the Great Spirit gave us and named our home after him. The Island of Mata Nui. However Mata Nui did not come alone. His brother, known as The Makuta, descended as well. He grew jealous of Mata Nui's popularity among the Matoran and coveted the worship for himself. So he cast a dark spell on his brother and put Mata Nui into a great slumber. Then he spread his influence through The Madness, the infection of Kanohi, to enslave the Matoran race and so his shadow fell over our island. But all was not lost. Six mighty heroes, the Toa, would descend from the heavens to face The Makuta and end his reign of terror. Tahu, The Toa of Fire, Gali, The Toa of Water, Kopaka, Toa of Ice, Lewa, Toa of Air, Pohatu, Toa of Stone, and Onua, Toa of Earth. They would collect their five Great Kanohi necessary to obtain their Golden Kanohi, along with the six pieces of the Makoki Stone to unlock the Kini-Nui and descend into the Makuta's Lair." Tanuka recited."There you have it. Poetry." Kalama said. "Everything summed up into one nice neat little package. The only things it doesn't mention is that we refused Makuta's initial offer of protection in exchange for worship, the various assaults he's mounted on each of the villages to get them to crack, and of course, the Chronicler's Company. That's where the story gets interesting."As they wandered into a hut that was full of Marines, Kalama wandered into one of the rooms that was occupied. the Marines quickly saluted him."Need the room. Take a swim."The Marines hustled out past the Matoran Commander and the three Toa.After the last Marine was out and the last Toa in. Kalama shut the door."But I'm betting that's more what you're interested in eh Cyrax? I'd also watch that slip of the tongue dear. 'Defecting Towards the Light' is considered a positive saying and I'd hate to think you'd be aligned with the Shadows."Tanuka's eyes went wide and she hesitated to go for her weaponry."Calm down Tanuka. Let's not get so hasty. I'm sure she meant it in some other fashion and phrased it wrong."The Toa looked between the two and relaxed.Kalama looked back at Cyrax and leaned against the table. "So there's half your answer. The Makuta is a jealous Great Spirit and wants what Mata Nui had. The worship of the Matoran. Faith is a powerful thing to Great Spirits. It can make them stronger the more faithful believers they have. Makuta is indeed very powerfully since we believe in him but if we worship him." A dark look crossed Kalama's face. "There's no telling how powerful he'll become and that's what he really wants. Power."Pausing to let this sink he continued. "But I'm sure you're eager to hear about the Chronicler's Company. One from each village... well two from Ta-Koro but I'm getting ahead of myself. There was this odd little Matoran from Ta-Koro you see. His name was Takua. Mother had taken quite a shine to him but he was mistrusted as with Makuta's Rahi cutting us off from each other in the early years because of hazardous travel, he was a bit of an oddball because he'd go around having adventures. He even got banished from Ta-Koro at one point. He's credited with collecting the Toa Stones and summoning the first six Toa to Mata Nui. He continued to have adventures while the Toa went about their quest. At one point when the Toa were preparing to decend the Kini-Nui. Vakama had the bright idea of sending Takua and six Matoran, one from each village to assist the Toa as the Rahi were massing an attack on all six villages so they would not be able to defend the Kini-Nui if the Manas Crabs proved to be too much for the Toa and they needed to retreat. The Rahi would mass outside the Kini-Nui to ambush the Toa if they tried to acsend that way. In the end Takua recruted all of the Turaga's Left hands, Kapura, Hafu, Taipu, Tamaru, and Kopeke to assist him. Mother needed Kotu who was her left hand to lead the Marines so she sent her right hand, Macku instead."Kalama paused here as if musing over something."I'm not gonna lie. The final days were bad. We lost some good Marines that day. No backup from the other villages ether. I'm told it was just as bad as we had it here in Ga-Koro. It made the Great Tarakava Raids from the past look like a warm up act. 5 days straight of nonstop warfare between the Marines, The Civil Defence, Karz every Ga-Koroan who was drawing breath against the Rahi. "Tanuka shuddered remembering the event."Finally for some unexplained reason the Rahi retreated. All making a run inland. Kotu ordered scouts to be sent inland just as a Guard messanger from Ta-Koro arrived with a message that the Rahi were massing on the Kini-Nui. One of my Marines, Juno, was sent into that muck pit. She'd be the better one to explain what when on there but what I'm told, it made the fighting we were doing here when the Rahi attacked look like a light skirmish. of the 10 Marines of Juno's Rapid Responce group only 6 came home with Macku who was never the same since. One of them had to be retired. She was in such a state of Battleshock she couldn't fight anymore. She's a Weaver now and is much happier. Juno was... quieter than usual after the event. When she did talk about it... none of us understood how that old gal survived it. Toughest salty old searag you'll ever meet." He chuckled before going quiet."It was then that we learned from Juno what happened to the Company. Things were going well apparently up to that final fight before something nasty happened in the ensuing fight. Whatever Macku saw between that final day and the Marines arriving at that bloodbath, we'd never know. She never talked.""That pretty much the sum of my knowledge. Any questions?" Kalama asked.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: So let me get this straight. Miha, Zygad, Dekuna and Havon are going with Zealokan to look for Payiges, while Snelly, Mimira and Ramonox head for Ta-koro. Eamzeron hasn't decided yet. Apologies if I've missed out or misjudged any characters.IC: "Looks like we'll be spliting up then." he commented. "So good luck to all of you on your travels. And Snelly? I think any more unexpected disapperances might just give Mimira or Havon a heart-light attack."

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

OOC: Ya, that sounds about right. IC: Skyra/Snelly, Havon, Wraith, MimiraSkyra chuckled nervously. "Well, that's why Mimira's coming with me, so just Havon will get a heart attack!""Eh don't flatter yourself Skyra, besides, you've always been a hard one to track, never in the same place for too long. I'm used to it by now."