Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Emotia - Casa Jurtuna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia smiled. "I think I could go through anything as long as I know you're there to come back to everyday." As she said this, she glanced at the timer on her arm briefly. It looked like she had gained quite a few hours, and as it was she was still feeding off a little bit of excitement, so the timer was holding still for now, not moving backward or forward.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Yeah...me, too," he replied quietly, silently marveling at the fact that he'd gotten this gorgeous, selfless, giving girl all to himself for the rest of his life. "So...what do we do now?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Ohhhh, you're brutal," he replied, chuckling and rolling over to face her. "I don't know...where do you want our honeymoon to be? I suppose we could just lock ourselves inside the house for a couple weeks and ignore the rest of the world, but whatever you're down for..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Casa Jurtuna, Ga-Wahi -"You know...I'm really liking the idea of locking ourselves in the house...I feel like if we go somewhere else something crazy will happen, I'd rather take a break from that." Emotia said, looking at Tillian with dark green eyes and a smirk on her face.

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"My life was nowhere near this psychotic until I killed that Rahkshi," he said to her, tracing her mouth with one finger and grinning cutely at her. "Then there was the thing at the hospital, and then I met you...Lord, I bet that's what it is. You get me in all kinds of trouble."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Casa Jurtuna, Ga-Wahi -"Hehe, yep, I'm a troublemaker, ask anyone who's lived in Ga-koro long enough, they'd tell you how much trouble I caused." She said cheekily, grinning.

Edited by King Snelly

OOC: Just remembered the timer. Oh dear.IC: ReaverShe sighed, and looked at her wrist. Four days. She calmly walked away from Yuru and into Casa Juturna. She then seated herself in the middle of the foyer, cross-legged, and watched sadly as her time, her life, ticked away.Tick. Tick. Tick.OOC: I'm gonna assume that Tillian and Emotia are in a bedroom somewhere?

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC, Perkahn:(Ga-Koro)"Right," the Toa of Iron spoke, "it's best if we get straight down to business. Dorian was on the Infernavika when Grochi left, what wasn't that far ago. The ship's currently located in this fjord here - I think, at least," he motioned for Airu to look at where he was pointing to on the map, and, after a second-long thought, marked the spot with an X. "If we scout the coastline around, we just might catch Dorian as he's escaping. Meanwhile, we need to see how true Lohkar's betrayal is."The Toa stood silent for a few moments, thinking. There was a very simple, but very risky way - just go back on the Infernavika and see Lohkar and his crew's reaction. However, if their allies would not be able to react fast enough, they'd be screwed over thoroughly by such a reckless action."Do we know anyone with a Mahiki? That would allow someone to, disguised as me or Grochi, enter the ship, while we observe their reaction from afar."

Edited by Ironheart

IC:Iris!MihaIris!Miha put her hands in the air. "Calm down Zealokan!" You know, I just noticed, the 'Zeal' part of his name really fits him. You're not helping Miha... "Look, the thing on my arm is a Mark. It is basically a super-powered tattoo. If you had paid attention back in Le-Koro, after the Rahkshi Fight, or even in Onu-Koro when we decided to split up, you would've known this. My eyes change color when it is activated. It gets activated when anyone showing determination is nearby." She pointed at Zealokan. "And you seem to forget where we are. We're in a hospital. Where people are determined not to die, nurses and doctors are determined to keep people alive, determination is extremely easy to find here."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Reordin (Docks, Ga-Koro)"Yeah, I do," replied the Ko-Matoran, zipping up most of his jacket and putting his hands in his pockets. He gave Aurax another brief once over before gesturing for him to follow, and the two Matoran walked to a middle-class, cozy looking inn, in which was housed an upper-class, zocy looking suite paid for on the part of the Sanctum Guard. Gesturing for Aurax to make himself comfortable on the bed, Reordin sat in the expansive windowsill and stared out through the large glass window. From here, you could see most of the main Koro, and its beauty was almost unrivaled. So peaceful..."You mentioned you were from Po-Koro?"IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Mmm," Tillian purred once again, kissing the small of Emotia's neck. "I love troublemakers. I grew up as one, myself."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Lohkar)Despite Lohkar's apparent whimsicality, his brain had been working the whole time.So, they'd lost their captive, but they now had the Toa they wanted right in front of them. That said, he was clearly a force to be reckoned with - and, judging by the damage to the ship's armour, a Toa of Iron, rendering most of Lohkar's weaponry useless. Was it really worth trying to bring Dorian in? This was beginning to look like more trouble than it was worth, not to mention the fact that the 'Vika now needed repairs and Tellus, from what he'd heard, hadn't been seen since Xa-Koro.Lohkar decided that regardless of what he did with relation to the Mark Bearer situation, he needed his ship shipshape. Unholstering his Grapnel Gun once again, he catapulted himself back up to the deck."Lads," he called to the crew, "change o' plan. Prepare ta set sail for Xa-Koro."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Dorian (Fjord, Ga-Wahi)"Huh. Cool."I stood there, Nikarra in my arms still, with my head tilted like a feline's as I stared at Lohkar giving orders to move to the Islets. Up and leave? Just like that? I...loved this guy. Letting Nikarra down and giving her a celebration kiss/hug combo that was proven to send her into a primal sort of frenzy, I took her hand and began leading her away from the fjord.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (Ga-Wahi)"Maybe not," I conceded, removing my shirt and jumping into the water. "But the least we can do is get out of this fjord in case he doesn't. C'mon. Water's great."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: @ Clockwork Kineticist - Yep, that is an excellent assumption. :3 IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia giggled as Tillian kissed her neck, but then she paused, her currently mark-enhanced senses let her hear slightly better and she could of swore she heard someone... "I think somebody just came inside Till, should we go see who it is?"

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Nah, they sound quiet," he growled, grinning and kissing her cheek. "They're not doing any harm. Probably Skyra or Reaver or someone, and we have such a great moment going here..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia purred a bit, starting to giggle some more. "You have a good point. I guess it can wait..." IC: Mimira - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -Mimira dropped her cards as Lohkar spoke. "We get to sail somewhere? YAY!"

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emoita sighed as well, sounding just as content. And she was more than happy to just cuddle with her husband for the rest of the day if she could. She snuggled up to him closer, if that was possible.

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar winked."Not just somewhere," he said. "Nowhere on this island can a pirate feel so at home as in Xa-Koro."As the anchor was hoisted up, the Infernavika began to drift towards the entrance of the cove."Gunner!" Lohkar called. "A favourable wind, if y'please."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Guess what?" Tillian whispered, removing the gravity from a gift-wrapped box from underneath the bed and letting it float into Emotia's arms. "Bought you something this morning."With a glance back at him, Emotia tore apart the wrapping paper and lifted the top of the box before gasping audibly. Sitting there, with a cheerful air that could have been borrowed from Tillian himself, was an infant Ash Bear cub, and its little paws lifted into Emotia's outstretched hands as it gave what could have been a grin and purred."Hey, he likes you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gunner - InfernavikaGrumbling about our lost Mark Bearers, I followed Lohkar's orders, creating a nice, stiff wind which would push us towards Xa-Koro (and past Ta-Wahi and Le-Wahi on the way)."Captain, should we inform Perkahn and Grochi of the latest developments?"IC: Rynekk Simul - Darksea Inn"What are taking about, Lieut-" Rynekk began, before an odd expression passed over his face."Actually, never mind. I don't want to know."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia immediately pulled the ash bear into her arms and held it, petting it on it's little furry head. She also did lots of awing and cooing at the ash bear. "Where'd you ever find it Till? It's adorable...and....is it a boy or a girl?"

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"He really is the cutest," Tillian said, pulling himself into a sitting position. "I pulled some strings in the local animal shelter, got to go down and take a visit, saw him, and...I couldn't resist. His name's Skyra."IC: Billetes (Forest, Ga-Wahi)Billetes, however, didn't reload, or even fire off another shot. The Vortixx leaped into the air, doing a midair rendition of the splits and letting Sulov zigzag right underneath him; as he spiraled down into a landing, he kicked his natural reflexes into gear and ran straight forward, aiming to tackle Sulov in the middle of his next zag.IC: Reordin (Inn, Ga-Koro)"Always too hot for my tastes," he said, chuckling bitterly as he watched the sun begin its evening descent. "What about Stannis? Where does he hail from? What should I expect, personality wise?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Continued to dote on the cub, petting him and hugging him excessively. "Skyra...hee, I'm sure he'll get a kick out of that when you tell him that you named a ash bear cub after him." IC: Mimira - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -Before anyone could say anything or had even noticed, Mimira had begun to climb up the mast and into the Crow's Nest. She took the spyglass and began to look around with it, seeing mostly just ocean. "An excellent idea," Lohkar replied, guiding the ship out into open water. "Am I right in thinkin' that a message bird cage was installed while I was gone?" Speaking of birds, Mimira remembered that MIstweaver was still in Ga-koro, she took out her flute and played a simple tune, one designed specifically for her Kahu. A few moments later Mistweaver let out a cry from way up in the sky, and then descended quickly, he perched onto the deck.

IC: Seconds until aiming. Cleave and stall.Sulov's sprint was whirling even as the titan flew down. To stop in place and straighten from his hunched run was easy. With the momentum from these movements, his whirl extended to unfurl his right arm and send its saperka slicing back at the vortixx.His prosthetic fell back to cover his head, the highest portion of his body. Protection in the place the gunman could see first might well be critical.

Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian's heart fell and shrunk slightly as he thought of Skyra, who he had last talked when trying to evacuate Liara from the bar days before. God, he probably had a timer, too. He definitely did, since Perkahn had mentioned Dorian and Nikarra had them, too. The Toa of Gravity felt physically sick; he had just avoided a doomsday clock of his own by a couple days, and now everyone else around him was slowly withering and dying..."Yeah," he said quietly. "I'll bet."IC: Billetes (Forest, Ga-Wahi)Billete's movement was carrying him forward much too quickly, and he only stopped as the saperka cut a thin red line across his chest; the Vortixx roared in pain and anger and whipped out his semiautomatic again, taking aim not at the Onu-Matoran's head - which was covered by his prosthetic - but at his back, near the kidney, where there was no protection.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Sulov sensed the lack of penetration in his swing. He knew the strike had been a slash, not a cleave, and knew in that instant what he would next do.Deflect.The saperka flipped in his grip so that its blade became vertical. Its bloodied flat was carried out of the slash into a strike at the arm and hand holding the pistol. The attack was without edge, but it could push away the firing arm and the pistol it held.Ground.At the same time, his right foot moved to hook around the vortixx' left leg and twist it. A quick tug and the gunman would be floored.

Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Kaithas (Beach, Ga-Wahi) Kaithas rolled over and got up. His leg still felt shaky from the Kofo-Jaga's attack, and he hadn't had much time to sleep. "Oh well." Kaithas thought. "I might as well see If there's any life around here."Kaithas limped toward Ga-Koro.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia stroked Skyra's fur as he seemed content to just stay there being doted on by the Toa of Water. She looked at Tillian, noticing how he was now seemingly downcast. "I'm sure he'll be fine...he's too stubborn to die, you know that." She said knowingly.

Edited by King Snelly