Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia just nodded, the timer itself was at about 5 and a half days now, give or take. "To my death I'd imagine..." she said in response to Liara.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"That's not gonna happen, alright?" he said carefully, lifting her into his lap. "We're gonna find a way to get it off you. Jeez, Emotia...I wish I still had my Mark, I could share some of my time with you..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: LiaraLiara's eyes narrowed. "That isn't going to happen. Period. End of story." She looked at Tillian, then back to Emotia. No. No matter my personal feelings on the matter, this is not going to happen to them. We have to figure out how to stop it, which means we have to find the Bearers......"Tillian. Where did you last see Tank and the others?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: CrystaliaCrystalia slowly walked across the sandy beach, heading towards Ga-Koro. The waves lapped lazily at the shore by her side as she walked, and the strong ocean winds toyed with her black cloak. Her long daggers glinted in the sunlight as she walked through the gate of Ga-Koro and across the many massive lily pads that formed the village. She was searching for a certain Toa, her target's name was Furon, and she wouldn't end her hunt until she'd found him. Crystalia looked down at the sketch of the Toa. He was a Ta-Toa, and he was wearing a mask of Telekenesis. She sighed when she remembered she had to bring him back alive, she would of much rather just slit his throat and dump him into the ocean. Killing came natural to Crystalia. Things lived and they died, in her opinion no one should live forever. Not even the Great Spirit. Even the Great Spirit seemed dead, anyone could look around the island and see that he no longer cared what happened, or maybe he really was asleep, Crystalia didn't know, nor did she really care.

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"I don't wish that!" Emotia said, looking at Tillian. "I'm glad you don't have the mark anymore!" Emotia's heart rate had gone up sightly just thinking about that, her timer seemed to stop moving briefly, then after a few seconds it started ticking down again. "I think.... absorbing excitement can gain me more time but...I'm not sure if I could keep at it forever..."

IC: Tillian (casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Alright, alright, alright, we can keep it up with excitement until we find a way to get rid of the Mark," sighed Tillian, holding Emotia as if he would lose her if he let go. "I'll just help you make sure it doesn't fall too low. We could...we could go skydiving! That gets the blood pumping!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia forced a grin. "I think skydiving would probably gain me a few hours, that's for sure." Emotia also figured it would keep her mind off of it.Meanwhile, outside the Casa Juturna, Destiny, Skyra's faithful Kahu, was resting just outside, her wing seemed to be healing rather nicely.

IC: LiaraLiara slipped off, and up the stairs while the two newly-weds were distracted.She reached her room, and shut the door. Without a word, she slipped out of her pajamas, and opened the closet. A single outfit hung there, a black skin tight leather suit. With practiced precision, she put it on, and buckled her belt around her waist. Opening the small box on the floor of the closet, she stocked the belt with tranquilizers, and clipped on her dart gun. Last, she slid the katana into the sheath on her back.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC, Perkahn:(Casa Juturna)Perkahn took one good long glance at Emotia's arm."If we get Dorian," he said, quietly, "I'm bringing him here. We'll give his time to you. In the time that'll grant you, you'll get rid of this... curse. And if not Dorian, we'll bring that girl locked in our cell. Neither one of them's got anything more worth living for."He crossed his arms. "I think I'm going to go. You two look like you need some time together, and I've work to do. Tillian, keep what I've told you in mind, okay?"

IC: LiaraLiara slipped out her window using her Kadin, pausing to hover in the air. She secured a note around an empty dart, and fired it, where it lodged in the table an inch from Tillian's hand.Tillian, I've gone to go find Tank, and the other Bearers. Whether I succeed or not, I should be back by nightfall. I'll send a Dikapi if I won't be.LiaraThat done, the Le-Toa took off toward the main village to try and pick up the trail of her quarry. She landed in the square, and scanned the area.OOC: Kughii, that's your cue, if you so wish.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Ic: the dogLiara's eyes scanned the crowd in the early morning. A light fig had rolled into the bay, but she could easily make out the few matoran moving around. A fished was off to her store, net laden with the bounty of her catch. A weaver carrying pulped flax to her workshop. A po matoran dropping his kohlii stick along with his jaw. With a sudden burst both the matoran and toa flipped a switch in their heads, and pointed from across the lily pads while belting;"You!"

IC: Liara Liara resisted the urge to reach for her dart gun, and tranq the Matoran. "Hello, little doggie." She said through gritted teeth.She wasn't quite as violent and aggressive as Ishi remembered. When he had last seen her, she would have tried to sedate him, and deal with him later. At the time, she had been in full mercenary mode, and willing to do just about anything to avenge Tillian and get Emotia back. Now, she was significantly more peaceful, and less likely to attack him. For the moment, at least.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: THE DOGHafja, no Ishi, blinked. A breath escaped his lungs, forcing him to regain composure. She saw through the disguise so easily. Karz, why does my luck wear out now. He slowly reached towards his back to grip the lip of his weapon's case. Why does my luck run out? Removing his hand from the side of his backpack, Ishi pulled his jaw back into alignment, regained control of the limp kohlii stick and straightened up. "So, where does leave us, Lazerbeak," Ishi saluted with hostlie eyes, "Somewhere between going and gone, or are we going to chat this all out over a little cup of tea? I just left the place though, so I'd really not go back if I didn't have too."As Ishi spoke, he was slowly backing up, buying his time with words before an escape could be made, or something to give him time appeared. He caught sight of the Kahu in the background and used it to fuel the conversation. "You still hanging with that gimpy toa of air, huh? Where is he, or for that matter, why are you here? I thought Emotia's wedding would be a bit of a trauma, maybe you're out for a little vengence?"OOC: OMG. They could actually end up helping each other find mark bearers too... God I hate knowing that.

OOC: Thought of that. :PIC: Liara"My name isn't Laserbeak." Liara replied, a mostly forced calm in her voice. "I'm not sure where Skyra is, though he recently became the newest Mark Bearer of Fear. And no, I'm not here for vengeance. I was here for the wedding, and now I have to find a way to save my best friend's bride's life."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: The DogHis eyes darted carefully around her figure. She's a porcupine, that woman. Ishi noted what she'd mentioned about Skyra, then stopped. Her best friend's bride's life? "That means Emotia's either poisoned, which you'd easily be able to cure, or," Ishi paused, letting himself contemplate for a second, "Or, she's a mark bearer and is worrying about that ticking timer." WIth any luck, she doesn't know what the timer's for yet..."Oh yeah," He continued, beginning to stroll away, "I forgot. Your name is Dumped."

OOC: HEY, KRAYZIKK. I'm pretty sure that this is the fourth time someone has said something to Jikal since your last post with him. Could you please make a Jikal post? Pretty please? I'm sorry if the giant red text above was too aggressive, but I had to find a way to get your attention.IC: Tawara (Briani's Hut)"Hello? Jikal? You in there?" Tawara waved her hand in front of the Toa's face.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: ZakamaZakama looked around, "Hey should we go find Hanix? Maybe she could help out more?" he asked his new friend.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Thanks.IC: Tawara (Briani's Hut)"This Kearrstrun guy. Where would he be now?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: Big Red text literally knocked me back in my chair.. I think it might work.IC: The DogIshi kept his pace, but his mouth didn't follow suit. He planned to egg her on a little bit. There was some sweet information here. Ishi swiveled his pack slightly, making sure Lazerbeak would not be able to immediately grab and run with his only possessions, before mentioning, "Oh, I know many things. I'm Ishi, or have you forgotten what that means?"With a brush of his hand Ishi reached into one of his thigh bags and produced a letter and a small can of powder. Stopping, he turned to face his new pseudo-companion. It's a piece of paper with my receipts on it, but it'll work just fine for this trick. Rubbing a bit of the flammable powder onto his fingers, he returned the jar to its place, then held his hands out, the letter lightly touching his fingers, fingers primed to snap."You see, when I said I was an alchemist, that doesn't just mean I'm doing things that are woowoo. There are some very physical things, just like the elemental powers you control, that we matoran can accomplish. For example, take this powder here. This powder is flammable, and reacts to excessive friction," He paused a second, watching as Lazerbeak's eyes began to grow, "and this letter here is highly flammable as well. Can you guess what's written in it?"She gulped slightly at Ishi's ruse. I guess my luck is still holding out. "Yeah, some information on the timer."Ishi snapped his fingers, the letter bursting into flame. Within a minute, his debts and receipts had left for the ether. Wiping his palms together as if to stave away bad luck, he looked back at a very altered toa and said, "So are we going to play nice, or are you going to search for that yourself?"

IC-Xilecki:Xilecki shrugged, a quick gust of air blowing the bullets off-path enough that they didn't harm those near him, the various others in the hall able to keep themselves safe just as easily, as he activated his Kakama.In a split second he was slightly to the Vortixx's side, his sabre pressed up against the being's neck-if he turned, blood would flow."Drop your weapon," Xilecki said calmly, inspecting some of his tapestries. Good, they hadn't been hit.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Liara"You see, I'm not convinced you know anything. Or that paper contained anything useful." Liara answered. "As for the question of playing nice, that depends on whether you intend to cooperate. Or will I have to dust of my interrogation skills?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FuronFuron stepped out of the tavern. It had been a long day, and now it was time for him to find another cave to hide in. Or something along those lines. He marched off towards the beach, figuring he would just walk along the coastline until he found a place to stay. He passed a hooded Toa (Crystalia) by the beach and gave a friendly wave.

67tlbk.png

IC: Gunner - InfernavikaI allowed myself a small smile at Lasinia's excitement, before returning to my usual, grim expression. I pushed an empty crate over in-between us with my elemental power, then dealing out five cards to each of us."Well then," I said, bringing my own hand up to my face, "Ladies first."IC: Rynekk Simul - Ga-Koro"So Lieutenant," Rynekk said, glancing over at Naona, "What happened with the wedding after all those creeps attacked the place? I don't really remember much, after I fell into the water..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Uar from Le-Wahi.IC: (Uar)As he rushed past the trees and towards Ga-Koro's general direction, Uar thought. It never fails. I step outside alone for one minute, and someone has to attack me. He sped all the way to the village entrance, walked to the hospital, and was shocked the moment he saw Miha with stab marks on her arm. "What happened?" he asked the rest of the Hau Karda.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC:Miha'We're a team, Little One.' Oh yeah. Because, you know, real teammates would know that I hate being called 'Little One.' Miha thought, as she attempted to come up with a reply that would satisfy Zealokan and Havon's curiosities, but not actually tell them all that much. Well, it's not untrue. Iris replied to Miha, Iris's consciousness walking out of the darkness of Miha's Brain. Look, just let me take over. The Mental projection of Iris raised it's hands. I won't attack them. I'm on your side. I'll tell them what you want them to know, and then break off ties with them, just like you planned. Iris waited for Miha to give her answer. Miha sighed, then spoke up. Fine... As she spoke, she let go of the iron vice she had held on her consciousness, allowing Iris to control her.Outwardly the Hau Karda might notice that Miha's Mark had just started glowing, and that her eyes were also glowing. "While it might be that if something is wrong with me, it is your problem also, due to us being a team." Iris!Miha replied to Havon and Zealokan. "It does not mean that it is your problem if something is wrong with my family. This is a personal problem that I'm having with my family, and I would appreciate it if you guys would butt out."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)I could see the ship from here. It was a juggernaut, an armored behemoth that may once have been a normal ship but was now a naval abomination that need not exist; she could have been beautiful, with her polished appearance and sturdy build, but the armor completely ruined any aesthetic charm she may have had. Not to mention, onboard, in the brig undergoing god knew what kind of damage, was Nikarra. My Nikarra. Not that I hadn't considered torturing or killing her a couple times myself, but still...she was my Nikarra.Whether Cipher had followed me or not for the last eight hours, I couldn't tell; i signaled for him to follow once again, just in case he had somehow managed to get all the way to Ga-Koro without veering off course, and I swam my way out to the ship easily, ducking underneath the waves whenever I could so as to avoid detection. Finally, I was near where the brig would be on any sensible ship and created little iron ruts in the surface of the armor, using them to climb as i would a rock wall. Setting my hand against the cool surface of the metal, I parted it like a prophet would part a sea and thrust my hand through the wood, feeling around my my forearm. Finally, I caught something that felt like flesh; I moved further down, and my Timestamp immediately started to tick upwards. Nikarra. I removed my hand before she could lose any more time and widened the hole, climbing into the brig and pulling her into a hug."You okay? Did they hurt you?" I whispered, immediately putting her under my spell once again.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NikarraNikarra's eyes lit up, and she opened her mouth as though she was about to speak, but then something changed in them. Her eyes became cold, her face changing into an expression that anyone who knew her -- well, anyone but Dorian -- would find familiar. And she slapped him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Dorian (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"Uh...okay," I said quietly, releasing her from the hug and backing away, feeling at my cheekbone despondently. "Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I was hoping for a Hi, Dorian, it's so good to see you again, or perhaps a Oh, Dorian, you sweetheart! It was so thoughtful of you to trudge ten hours through a blizzard just to save me! But whatever works for you..."I grabbed her wrist and gave her back the time I had taken to verify her identity before moving back away, not bothering to say anything else. After all the effort I'd put, all the plans I'd come up with, all the moments I could have turned back and lived my life with her wasting away in this mildewy brig, I'd hoped for at least a show of gratitude, not an open palm to the bloody cheekbone.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Nikarra"Well, I was hoping for a 'thankyou' due to the fact that I was tied to a chair, threatened with torture and death, locked in a crate and then injured multiple times all without selling you out." Nikarra said, a hint of what could either be sadness or anger in her voice. "But whatever floats your boat."Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I think it's about time we got out of here. As you said, you trudged ten hours through a blizzard, it'd hardly be good if you just left me here. And thanks." Nikarra smiled, not quite as wide a smile as she would likely have given before, but one nonetheless. She reached out, took Dorian's wrist, and gave back a bit of the time which he had taken and then returned, to show that there were 'no hard feelings'. At least, none other than the ones that she'd already made clear.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Dorian (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)I sat where I was for a minute, observing Nikarra with a tilted gaze and three protosteel phalanges still brushing my cheek."You didn't think I'd come back, did you?" I asked, with what may have been an undercurrent of insult in my voice.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"Hm."This is why I can never be a good person, or even an improved person. Everyone expects an angle from me; I can never do good things because they're good, or right, or because I care enough to do them. Nikarra had abandoned herself to imminent death because she saw me as a conceited prettyboy who could replace her in the space of three heartbeats. I don't know if that was supposed to sting me at heart or pop my ego or whatever, but...yeah. It hit me harder than I'd expected it to.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME