Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Onuzek"SKYRA!"A deep, somehow childish voice echoed across Ga-Koro, before the owner of the voice continued on through the Village of Water."SKYRA!" Called the gigantic Toa again, this time earning him some glances from various beings around. Onuzek didn't notice, and continued to call for his friend. The Ba-Toa had woken up that morning, finding that the black-armored Le-Toa was nowhere to be found, so Onuzek had spent a good part of his day searching for his friend.Onuzek knew Skyra was still in Ga-Koro, somewhere, because Onuzek's friends never left Onuzek behind... Ever.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra - Ferry, Ga-Wahi -"Getting rid of the mark isn't really possible at the moment, I'd rather we focus on other things. I mean, unless there was a way to get every mark bearer to agree to go to that temple, otherwise it's futile." I was going to speak further when I heard a familiar voice coming from far in the distance, probably Ga-koro. "Oh...did I really forget about..." I paled a little. I went over to the other side of the ship and yelled at the top of my lungs. "ONUZEK YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO FLY THIS WAY!"

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Onuzek"OKAY SKYRA!" The massive Toa replied, yelling out over the water to his friend. Now, after finding Skyra, now came the easy part, flying over a few hundred meters of water to reach him. Easy. For a Toa of Gravity.With a running start, the gigantic Toa jupmed off the lily pad he was currnely standing on, and floated out over the water. Onuzek turned to where Skyra's voice had come from, and altered his gravity slightly so that "down" was in Skyra's general direction. And a little increased gravity, and he was shooting off in that direction.Because he was "falling", so to say, Onuzek's speed increased far beyond that of what he was capable on foot and soon the ferry was in sight. To the beings standing on the craft, it looked like a giant purple rock was speeding towards them at unatural speeds.Altering his gravity once again, Onuzek reduced his speed enough so that he didn't go crashing into the boat, and was soon hovering above the water next to it. "HI SKYRA!" the giganic Toa said, waving a massive arm at the Le-Toa. "ONUZEK CAME AS FAST AS HE COULD!"The Ba-Toa may not have known that he was still yelling.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Skeldan:Skeldan noticed Tarnok's gesture, quickly putting out a hand to block the Matoran from trying anything as he looked at Onuzek carefully."He's a Toa, do not worry," he said quietly. "Just be careful that he doesn't accidentally break anything. Like, you know, somebody's skull."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tawara (Briani's Hut)"Do you know here he is now?" repeated Tawara when Jikal didn't respond.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

NPC-Guard:The Matoran looked over to Decaia, then away again, back to what she was doing."There was a battle here yesterday," she said. "Toa of Iron and some weird flying thing. Toa of Iron lost, took the docks out with him." She rolled her eyes in annoyance."It's going to cost so much to fix the docks..."

profiles i guess

IC, Perkahn:(Casa Juturna)For a second, Perkahn looked surprised, then just a bit annoyed. Not at anyone in particular, more at himself. "Don't tell me I've never told you about him."He blinked, trying to read Tillian's expression, and when he realized that it meant something like "You haven't", he crossed his arms. This was not gonna be a pleasant experience - any thoughts of his son quite effectively led him to thinking of his wife, and that was never a pleasant experience. She never died, never left him - in fact, it was pretty much the opposite - and she definitely never cheated on him, but the one thing she did pained him even more than his exile ever had. He couldn't blame her, really. No woman raising a son, barely seven years of age at the time, would ever agree to what he asked of her, follow him into exile where no future awaited. Especially not if she thought him guilty."Tillian, I know my and Arianna's wedding, back then, thirty years ago, was really small and really quiet, but I'm pretty sure you were aware of it - in fact, I'm pretty sure you were on the guest list, too. Question is, now... how the Karz did I forget to mention that I and Arianna had a son?"

Edited by Ironheart

IC: LiaraLiara's eyebrow raised, but she didn't comment. Not much of this concerned her, she had never met Perkahn face to face until now.On the other hand, the curiosity that had made her such an effective spy was doing it's best to work out the relationship between the two Toa.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC"I don't know, Joske. Someone might have taken it, but..." She sighed, biting her lip. "I've got some spare clothes inside. We should go talk to the Marines and see if they can help."I watched her walk back inside for a moment, only to return with long pants and a thin shirt. She handed them to me, looking at my improvised sarong. "Here, put these on; we can go see if anything's been turned in. At the very least, we can put out a message for anyone who comes across your armor."I took the clothes from her, a long look on my face. She had no taste for style.... at least my style. Rolling my eyes I discarded the pants while taking the shirt, and after a few minutes of minor fold, adjustments, and a few rips I had a rather region-appreciating and appropriate tunic-like covering. Giving myself a once-over I placed my hands on my hips and winked at Cael."Sorry, but I have my own taste on outerwear. Thanks for the clothes though." By now I had walked back inside and was heading towards the front door, Cael close behind. Grabbing the handle I started to head back outside. "And I think you're right; the Marines are probably the best chance to recover my- "*Tink*The tip of my foot caught something metallic as I stepped through the door. Initially I thought I could catch myself, but as I attempted to right my body I realized too late that I couldn't, my lack of fine motor skills betraying me once more. I threw my hands out trying to catch the frame, which failed; my leg went sideways as I tried to counterbalance - that too failed. To me it all happened in slow motion. The turning as I talked. The impact. The tip. My arms and legs flailing as my mouth was wide open as I tried to simultaneously finish the thought while screaming fro help. The sensation of weightlessness-"... to recover myyyyyaaahHHHHHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEELLLLLLP!"Whap!I faceplanted myself on the damp seaweed sidewalk, body looking like some sort of contortion artist as I made a complete and utter fool of myself. It didn't help things when I finally looked up to see my own shoulder guard slowly roll by before clattering to a halt a few bios away. I had tripped on my own armor. Someone had moved my armor from the back to front door.I tripped on my own freaking armor!?Jumping up I spat out a mouthful of plant matter I had dug up with my mask, not sure whether to laugh or cry. Maybe both. But I knew two things; one, irony had it out for me apparently, and two, the look of Cael's face made me want to crawl in a hole and hide."NOT FUNNY!" I growled, snatching my armor and stepping back inside, slamming the door behind me. I spent the next few minutes tearing off the tunic I had laboriously created and putting on my own armor, keeping Cael out of her own home. When I was done I joined her back outside, a little less agitated but still fuming.Ha. Fuming. A Toa of Fire fuming. I don't know which was worse; the previous irony or the joke I just made on myself."Let's go." I muttered, stalking down the street towards the Ga-Koro Marine Headquarters. I wasn't injured, but my pride took a hit right there, and I wasn't the happiest about it. It didn't take long to cross town to Marine Headquarters. We walked in, and taking a breath I sounded a lot more civilized than I felt."I'm looking for Toa Agni. Would he be around?"OOC: Ok Velox, that's your cue :P

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC-Kalios:Kalios's frown grew deeper, though he didn't reply-after all, they were nearly at the market. It would do little good to start a discussion such as that when they would most likely have more on their hands.OOC: Methinks that after this market scene, Kalios and Endriin should go on a quest to find Joske's armour.
OOC: Sounds good.IC: EndriinFinally, they were at the Market. Matoran screamed at them from their stalls and shops, telling the duo to buy their merchandise. Endriin suddenly grabbed Kalios and pulled the Toa in front of him.Using his free hand, he wrote quickly on the scroll; Meat Shield. Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: EndriinHe quickly scribbled on the scroll, and held it out. If you've been in the wilderness as long as I have, anything is good food. Although, I'll say now that you should steer clear of Ghekula. They spend their entire lives marinating in swamps. I've also found Takea to be particularly delicious, if not a bit stringy.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

BZPRPG Profiles

NPC-Guard:The Matoran looked over to Decaia, then away again, back to what she was doing."There was a battle here yesterday," she said. "Toa of Iron and some weird flying thing. Toa of Iron lost, took the docks out with him." She rolled her eyes in annoyance."It's going to cost so much to fix the docks..."
IC - Decaia - Docks: While his expression did not indicate it, this information greatly intrigued Decaia. Among Toa, Fe-Toa were remarkably powerful, having possession over the very materials that constituted most of a being's body. To hear that one had lost so spectacularly to an opponent... To say that Decaia was not fascinated would be a lie on the grandest of levels. He would look into this business later--right now, the Toa of Water needed to focus on getting out of the village, before someone actually did recognize him."I see," he said after a moment. "Well, since you seem busy, I'll be on my way. Thank you for your time." Looking at Nokth, he made a motion with his head, indicating that they would begin moving again. Walking away, Decaia thought over what he had been told. "'Weird flying thing...' I can't say I've ever seen any flying things around here before--at least, nothing that could defeat a Toa of Iron, and certainly nothing that would prompt him or her to cause that much damage... Hm..." He closed his eyes, rubbing his chin in silence. "Troubling... Yet, probably not of my concern..." Edited by X. Luxord

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC-Nokth:Nokth halted his exercises mid-way, twirling the podao slightly as he put it on his back."There have been reports of a Toa-sized being flying near Ga-Koro before," Nokth supplied as he followed behind Decaia. "Though they were generally put aside as the delusions of a seemingly insane Matoran...perhaps they weren't." He shrugged, continuing along.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Uhm...I didn't even remember you had a wedding," replied Tillian bashfully. "But that's cool, I guess, that you have a...son...what's his name?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... I just did something that's been three years in the making, so I'm on a bit of an ecstatic high right now...IC: The Dog (From Le-wahi)Ishi panted as the moss covered highway turned deliberately to sandy beach, sending him out of the green canopy like a bullet from a Vortixx's gun into the sunset of Ga-wahi, the clouds streaked in purples as the dusk's fleeting share of time quickly disappeared. I made it with an hour or two to spare. Luckily that Learu wasn't too hot on my trail. He still stood bent double, coughing at the earth his exhaustion. I need to get my facade back on. Come on, concentrate! He closed his eyes for a minute, letting only the sense of warm sand on his soles filter through, reminding him of his place in the world. I am Hafja, Donchyaknow? He took another deep breathe, then rose from his doubled posture and leaned heavily on the stolen kohlii stick. It was a stout tool, with many a training scar from practice in the jungle stadium. However, no one could tell where its owner really was, save the imposter before them with his eyepatch and ragged smile. Hafja breathe deeply, feeling the air rush through his nostrils like cold water down a starved throat. With a feeling of absent purpose, he plodded on along the coast, heading ever northwards along the seaboard. With any luck, rahi would leave the limping matoran alone for once.

OOC: The following is brought to you by the Power of Jams! Jams! To make your RPing experience easier!IC, Aurax (with interaction by Reordin): Aurax smiled. "No, I'm not with any Guard- I'm just an adventurer passing through. Though you look like a Guard. Sanctum Guard, I presume?""Yeah. Lieutenant Reordin. I don't suppose adventurers like yourself could do me a solid and inform the Marines anyway?""Sure thing." Aurax begins to walk away, then turns around. "Ah, you said you were Reordin." Aurax looks around cautiously. "We need to talk. Privately.""Uh...it's not like the people in the water are listening," he replied with a grim smirk. Aurax let out a thin smile."So, Reordin... it's a good thing I found you. I know you're waiting for the Wanderer." Aurax stopped for the words to sink in."...Are you him?"Aurax laughed, surprisingly. "No, I'm not the Wanderer- but I am one of the ones who is destined to follow him. As you are, Reordin. I'm Aurax. Stannis is the Wanderer.""And I assume Stannis is still Wandering over to see me, then?""He should be, if he has not found any of the others yet. I was instructed to meet him at nine in the morning at the marketplace to report my findings to him and another in our company. And I found you! He'll be very pleased and will surely be anxious to meet you.""The others?" "There are six in total, including me and Stannis. We already have Lepridan, as we had known him before, but the other three are you and two Matoran, named Oreius and Sulov. Stannis and Lepridan are looking for you and them at this moment.""Sulov? THE Sulov?""YES!"Reordin did a triumphant fistpump before seeming to compose himself, and he straightened up his jacket and adopted a stoic pose."I mean...it'll be good to see Sulov again.""Oh, you know him? Excellent! That'll make the job easier, then.""Yeah, I know him," replied Reordin, his soldier's suspicion kicking in slightly. "So...tell me about Stannis."Aurax thought for a moment. "Stannis is pretty confident in himself and whoever's following him. I've only seen him become flustered once, and that was for a short while. He's pretty brave and wise as well. He's the kind of person who knows what he's doing."Reordin seemed to contemplate this answer for a minute before meeting Aurax's gaze; the look rooted the Cy-Matoran to the spot, and in that moment there were flashes of pain, reluctance, and something else, unidentifiable in the deep blue of the Ko-Matoran's eyes."Would you die for him?"Aurax nodded. "Yes, of course. He is the destined Wanderer, after all, so if I had too, I would."Reordin snorted in laughter at this answer and leaned against a damaged hut, observing the ruined beauty of the open Ga-Koro waters. His fingers danced around each other nervously, almost as if the lieutenant didn't notice they were moving; Aurax may have thought he was crazy, but anyone who had served with him knew this was him getting slightly intrigued."Ever watched someone you cared about die, Aurax?"Aurax's eyes seemed to dim a bit as he recalled Hafu. "Yes. Hafu and I were best friends, so when Makuta's servants took him, I felt powerless. I was there. I tried to save him. But I couldn't...""I watched 24 men die last week. They were like my brothers, and I led them into a charge that we all knew we wouldn't survive," said Reordin, nodding his head as if satisfied with Aurax's answer in a grim fashion. "Take a tip from me: don't regret it. And whatever you do, whatever you THINK, don't ever say you'd die for someone. Because there's a difference between pledging that kind of loyalty and actually delivering on it, and until you've faced that difference, then you're just blowing smoke out of your rear."Aurax nodded, still thinking about Hafu. "And that difference is one Hafu faced- he chose to die for the island and Mata Nui. And by following Stannis, I can repay Hafu's spirit.""If you're doing it to emulate Hafu, don't do it," replied the Ko-Matoran with a shrug. "Do it because YOU want to."Aurax nodded. "Of course, I want to do this also- I'd rather not see this island fall into Makuta's hands." Aurax stared at the setting sun. "It's getting dark," he said. "Do you have a place to stay, Reordin?"OOC: First jam ever posted. Awesome.

IC - Decaia - Docks: "Have there really?" Decaia said. "Interesting... Well, no matter. I doubt the flying Toa is anywhere near here at this point, so they're of little concern to me. I suppose we'll have to keep my eyes and ears peeled for them... Though, come to think of it, why bother? Not like I'm putting together a team or anything..." He shrugged."I think I know of a ferry that we could take to leave Ga-Koro. Not sure about the routes right now, but I'll find out once we get there..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC-Nokth:"Don't forget the cost," Nokth supplied. "Where it goes matters not if we cannot get upon the vessel itself." Though, he shrugged himself, as though he didn't really care about it-after all, he could probably stow away if he needed to. It would be helping Decaia get on in that process that might end up difficult.

profiles i guess

IC, Perkahn:(Casa Juturna)Perkahn glanced outside the window for a second. Liara's wasn't a difficult question to answer - to answer the thousands that would arise then, now that wouldn't be that easy. His life was anything but simple."A few decades ago, I was a loyal soldier in the service of the Ta-Koro Guard. I loved the job, loved my city, loved this island, and they loved me, because I did my job well and true. The story of how Tillian and me met isn't really that interesting; we both fought in the pass of Ered Krom. Don't know that pass? That's because the battle was so bloody and so packed with explosions that barely anything remained of the pass afterwards, and it was just plainly terraformed into becoming a lava river instead. I was injured, and in the camp that our armies set up on the first night back, a healer spent a few hours over my wounds. Since there was a shortage of healers, Tillian appeared to ask her to go off to help the others, and since my wounds were pretty bad - I got nearly crushed with a boulder - told her that I'm past saving anyway. She refused. They argued. I told Tillian that I'm gonna be past saving when I say so. He called that selfish, me asking for care before all the other injured people in the camp. Point is... the healer, whose name was Arianna, did not ever agree to leave me to die, and she healed me completely by the time we reached Ta-Koro. Tillian and I became... somewhat friends, while Arianna and I became more than friends."The Toa of Iron closed his eyes, his hands crossed on his chest, his back against the wall. He knew the way that story went then - he and Arianna had a volatile, argumentative, confrontational, decade-long, and so depressingly meant-to-be relationship, and eventually, they decided that what they had was a brilliant basis for a marriage. They had a son, and then... then he had an exile."... Also, come to think of it, Tillian, you were drunk throughout the wedding - I told you not to drink that stuff from the yellow bottle - so it's no surprise you don't remember."

IC:MihaInside Havon would find a Le-Matoran. A Le-Matoran that looked nothing like Miha. This Le-Matoran was curled up in a ball, crying softly to herself. Something all members of the Hau Karda knew Miha would never do. When Havon and Dekuna came a little closer to Miha, they noticed multiple stab wounds on her Mark Bearing Arm, all of them around the Mark, but none of them actually touching the Mark, or the Countdown that had also appeared.
IC (Dekuna): Dekuna stood stock-still in the doorway as soon as he beheld Miha. The whole situation was so unlike her that, for a moment, he wondered if it was really her. The reality could not be denied however: her mark and fer face were uniquely her own, and she still had with her the flute she could use to summon Angle. It really was their friend that lay there.Dekuna wondered briefly what could have brought such a strong and tenacious being to such a pitiful state. It had often been Miha's drive and determination that had kept the team together and working. Even when faced with powerful opposition like the Rahkshi, her indomitable and bravery will had kept them all going despite the circumstances. Now that she was descending into despair, he wasn't at all sure how to react."Miha?" he approached he cautiously, "What's the matter?"OOC: Allright Zealokan/Clockwork, here is a summary of recent events, since you asked for it:Uar, Dekuna, Payiges, Zealokan, Tangrua, Tegam, Amakav and Ning arrived in Ga-koro, looking for Havon, Miha and (possibly) Fov. It didn't take long for them to find out that Havon was, in fact, in the village. The only problem was that he was in hospital. Said group went to visit him, but found that he was still out cold. Dekuna placed a field of silence around Havon's head so that the team could talk without disturbing his rest. Uar wondered if they dhould leave and come back another time when Havon was awake, but Dekuna decided that he would stay. Uar decided to go out for a walk and meet up with them again in a few hours. Unfortunately, as soon as he walked out of the hospital, he was kidnapped by a Vortixx and taken to Le-wahi. (That last sentence is strictly OOC knowledge, as none of the Hau Karda saw the event (other than Uar, of course), and they have not yet gone outside of the hospital or expected Uar's return).When Havon woke up, he seemed pretty chirpy for having been wounded so recently (big props to the Ga-koro doctors), much to the relief of the other team members. Moving about still caused him some pain, however, something which Tegam had earlier offered to fix with his mask of healing. Shortly, the conversation turned to Miha. Havon revealed that she had been posessed by something strange called "Iris", which made her act strangely. It was this that had put him in hospital in the first place, and had apparently caused her to stab herself repeatedly. It was then revealed that Miha was also in this hospital, just in the next room. The characters immediately went to see her, which brings us to the current point in time.

ppg2.png

OOC: Cheers for that, helps me so much.Also, this first paragraph takes place just as they entered the hospital, before Uar's kidnapping.IC: ZealokanHe burst in through the hospital doors, Payiges slung over his shoulder. 'She shouldn't have been out for this long.... SOMEBODY!! HELP!!' Two Ga-Matoran ran over, holding a stretcher. Zealokan lay his companion down on the stretcher, and pointed down a hallway. 'Get her to a room now, do whatever you can to help her!' The supposed superior of the two nurses started to say something, but he immediately cut her off. 'NOW!!' The two Matoran nodded, and ran down the hallway and into a nearby room, other medical personnel crowding around and yelling frantically. He sighed, and rejoined the other Hau Karda, leaving Aki-Nui tied to a post outside. --------------------- He looked at Miha, stunned. Seeing his teammate, his friend, in such a state was not helping with his current mood, and made him feel slightly sick. 'What... what happened?' He put a hand over his mouth, trying to cover his look of pity and disgust.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Onuzek"Onuzek's name is Onuzek," the gigantic Toa introduced himself, "and he has Strong-Mask and Big-Claws and-"Onuzek stopped once he he got a good look at the group, and tilted his head to the side. "Onuzek thinks he has seen Toas before..." he said, scratching his head. It took him a while to think of the reason, and it wasn't really the right one."Toas must be Onuzek's Friends!" he massive Toa said excitedly. "Yay! More friends!"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:MihaThe Le-Matoran looked up, and attempted to stealthily cover the stab marks on her arm, which she failed to do due to the bandages all over her non-marked arm. "Oh, hey guys." Miha said, wiping away the tears. "I just learned the hard way that Virthee was right, and my mother was wrong." She shrugged. "Nothing that really concerns you guys."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: ZealokanHe knelt down beside Miha and placed a hand on her shoulder. 'We're a team, Little One. We help each other, and we can help you.' He gestured to the rest of the Hau Karda. 'Please, we can help you pull through, whatever it is.' The Silver Toa smiled reassuringly.

BZPRPG Profiles

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koroIC: "Joske? He stumbled around a bit, got angry at the crowd around him, launched a massive fireball over the ocean, got angry at the crowd again, burned up a wooden pole and then ran off somewhere. To be fair, his emotions were probably all mixed up right then and that crowd would not go away no matter what anybody said. Right now he is probably eating or sleeping and trying to make sense of what happened."Kale turned and started to walk, gesturing for them to follow. "The middle of the street was never a good place to talk. Lets head over to the Darksea inn. We can continue our conversation there."

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1