BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Turaga and Mafia, NOTE THE FOLLOWING.

Both factions have announced their intent to remain INACTIVE for this round. As per my warning earlier in this game, I am now forcing both factions to make a kill. If you do not select a surviving player to kill withing the next 48 hours, I will select one for you via a random number generator.

But I don't think there will be any problems with that.

hey remember how at the beginning everyone was like "hey let's lynch durandal because that's a good idea"

yeah

turns out

that was a good idea

-Tyler

Edited by Aegon Targaryen

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

inb4 Toarobot "tries" to kill himself but gets protected by the Plague Doctor.

That wouldn't work, he'd still be able to be killed via vote. Basically, the Mafia ends here, no matter what.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Oh dear. Dang it Blade.

Kill me traitors, I deserve this and nothing more.

Which is why we will let you live, so that you have to forever suffer with the guilt of knowing what you did.

c:

Edited by I Thirst For Spines

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

You confuse me, Blade. Either way... I still believe the Plague Doctor is on that list because he protected the MF, and doctors have a chance to be in suspect lists when they protect someone.

I don't know what you're talking about

I've never done that

>.>

Definitely not in IX

<.<

Night 8: At the Mouth of the Chamber

The journey was boring, and quite long. All evidence of each sector they passed was destroyed. Every now and again a small bit of stone would stick up, or a char mark was left on the ground, but the meanings behind them each was lost to time.

Finally, they found themselves up on top of the mountain, in Sector 1. This was the culmination of everything that they had worked for, this was the summit.

“Huh.” Tex mumbled under his breath, “I thought it would be more majestic up here.”

Fog covered the top of the mountain, thick as smoke. This wasn’t nearly as awesome as it looked last time Tex had come up here, just a couple of months ago. Had the Makuta gotten here already, and did he already have control?

Tex refused to believe that the Makuta’s minions could have really delayed them long enough, but this was so much different than it had been in the past.

The Matoran all began to murmur, coming to the same horrifying thought. They were too late.

Suddenly, a figure appeared, coming out from the fog. He had a large stick in hand, and his eyes glowed bright red. Tex was startled, as his worst nightmares came true. He was late, much too late.

The voice of Makuta boomed throughout the misty air, demanding respect. “I have the Staff now. Resistance is futile.”

The matoran began to shake and cower at his voice, when a bloodcurdling scream ripped through the air. The Matoran looked around, but they could not find the source of the voice. Who, or what, made that ungodly sound?

Before they could even recover from that, the deep, mournful ring of a bell shook them all to their core. It sounded once, sounded twice, sounded three times and then all was silence.

“Do not ask for whom the bells toll!” The Makuta then shrieked into the grey, “For it tolls for thee!”

The Matoran began to frantically try and finish all they wished to finish. Some wrote letters into the ground they stood on, while others began to yell out goodbyes. Then, another scream. But this one, this one was different. This one was close.

---

Durandal lay on the ground, face first. The Scythe sticking out of his back pinned him to the ground, and he fought to get up. The pain overtook him though, and he screamed again. Voxumo walked around him, sword still in hand.

“I know you are the plagued one.” He said with a snarl. “ I cannot let you live. It is my duty to protect the village.”

Durandal fought to get back up, but he collapsed again. “It... wasn’t me...” he squeaked out. “I didn’t do anything...”

“I will never believe you, traitor.” Vox said, as he swung his sword down and ended the screams.

---

The Makuta spoke again, with an unseen smile on his face. “So, that is how the Turaga wishes to end his life. So be it.”

Tex looked towards the figure in the mist, still in the form of a simple Matoran. “Why...?” he thought to himself. “Why...”

---

Voxumo looked around, waiting for his kill confirmation. However, instead he heard a disapproving sound behind him. “Tsk, tsk. Vox, did you really think you could kill us this easily?”

Voxumo whirled around, and saw a figure advancing towards him. He prepared his weapons, in anticipation of a fight. He may have killed somebody already, but maybe he could hold off the Mysterious Figure long enough for him to create Plot Armor.

Without warning, black tendrils shot towards the Turaga, knocking him off of his feet and disarming him.

“You call yourself a Shadow Reaper.” said the Figure, coming slowly forward. “But here, against the real shadows and against true darkness, you are nothing more than a pinprick of light! But a pinprick cannot fight back...”

The coils of Darkness tightened around Voxumo, taking his breath away and leaving him wasted.

“...A pinprick cannot save itself...”

Tighter and tighter the coils drew, slowly squishing him to death.

“And a pinprick will be snuffed out, just... like... that!”

The sound of snapped fingers and snapped Matoran rang through the air, and everyone turned to figure out what had happened. A feeling of sadness came over them, and they realized that they were all alone. They had no more protection from the madness and rage of the demon in front of them.

The demon with the Staff, far before they could get there.

They began to give in to despair, and Burnmad threw himself off of the side of the mountain to get away. But suddenly, light of the most glorious kind overtook the mountaintop as Tex stood to his feet. The Mist was flung away, and the scene was laid out before everyone in perfect clarity.

Toarobot stood over the two broken bodies, with his hands stained red metaphorically and physically.

Burnmad still was only mostly dead.

The Makuta stood in front of them, but the Staff in his hand...

It was obviously fake, because it was just Ehks arm.

That explains it. Tex thought to himself. He didn’t take over yet, he was just using his leftover host powers. And he must have grabbed Ehks’s arm when we passed by Metru-Nui...

“Let’s get him and end this!” he cried out “We can end this now!”

The Matoran all ran forward, intent on ending this Makuta’s life. An explosion threw them all backwards, as the Makuta changed. Shadowy wings sprouted from his back, and he grew to the size of a Toa. Two great horns sprouted out of his head, and his transformation was complete.

“I may not have the Staff yet, but I am still the Shadowprince.” He said with a scowl, “As well, the Chamber refused my entrance because of your absence, Tex. If you were to kill me, you would never be able to retrieve the staff and never be able to escape.”

“So that entire race to get up here...?” Tex asked with a smile on his face.

“Completely worthless.” Said the Makuta. “It seems tomorrow we will have to enter the Chamber together. There, we shall finally end this.”

Durandal Years(Matoran) Killed by Turaga Plot Weapon

Voxumo(Turaga) Killed by Mysterious Figure.

Burnmad Death Counter: Seven?

Suspect List:

Toarobot18, who owns a pet Mafia laser-shark.

Burnmad, who really should die AT LEAST once more.

Toa Onarax, whom nobody suspects.

Toarobot18, who if you don’t kill I will strangle you all.

Hmm. I shall have to modify the beginning of the final chapter somewhat, but it shall be easily done.

Vote Count:

TR18 - 2

Burnmad - 1

E: Pulse counted.

Players yet to vote: TR18, Punished Snake, Ehks, Canis, Burnmad, Onarax, JL, Norik

Edited by Freelancer Tex

You know, I know I'm not exactly the best person to say this, but Blade's told me that Burnmad might be the Plague Doctor unless he's messing with me again. And in my inner type two would like to see a double hang of ToaRobot and Burnmad.

We'd get TR at least, and I'm not afraid to take another risk.

(You told me to get even with you, Burnmad, so here I am, trying to do just that.)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hey guys kill TR or get murdered next time for suspecting me and not him. And look him now.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )