Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Reordin (Gukko Force HQ, Le-Koro)"Actually, a couple reasons," Reordin replied, an eyebrow raise and an amused half-smile slowly unfurling at Leah's sudden stream of words. "Most of them..."He looked around at the dozens of Gukko and Matoran buzzing around the hangar like Rama, and he suddenly realized how many people could possibly pick up on this conversation when Takua's intentions had been to keep this whole operation on the down low. Already, he could see that a Matoran or two were starting to stare, and so he turned back to Leah and shrugged."Do you think you have a minute? Away from the hangar, I mean?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:A couple of reasons... Leah thought. There was something in Reordin's voice that hinted at these being rather serious reasons, despite the good-natured look on his face. Leah followed his eyes and when glancing over her shoulder, noticed a few of the tamers had stopped in their tracks and were looking in her direction. Apparently Reordin did not wish to disclose his reasons with others around, though Leah attributed their sudden interest in their conversation more to the fact that the grey armour of the other Matoran was such an uncommon colour in these parts, rather than to the topic of their conversation itself.She turned to the two eaves-droppers. "Buzzslicer and Freeflight have not had their nests cleaned today. I remember those two were your assignment. Care to explain why that hasn't happened yet?" she asked, not unfriendly, but with authority. The two Le-Matoan hastily went back to their duties and Leah focused back on Reordin. "My home. I was going to go there shortly anyway.""What about your work?" he asked."You're in luck. Kama's in charge of the hands-on duties right now and I've got all the important paperwork taken care of. There's always something of course, but nothing that needs taking care of right now."Leah looked past Reordin then, seeing another Matoran waiting near the entrance to the hangar, watching them. "Your friend can come along too, if he wants." she said, nodding in Stannis' direction. She walked past Reordin and headed for the large double-doors where the wanderer was standing and after passing him as well, motioned with her hand for the two to follow her. On their way out they ran into Kama. Leah quickly told him she was taking the rest of the day off and that he was in charge, before leading the duo back out into the village.Leading them across the platforms, they reached her hut after a few minutes. Leah openend the door for them and bade them to enter and offered them to take a seat. She herself decided to remain standing and after Reordin and Stannis had taken their places at her small kitchen table she asked:"So, what was it that you wanted to talk to me about, Reordin?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-KoroIf Frii'Glokk or the black and grey-armoured Toa (Ankt) were to look to the side, they would probably see a very angry warrior stalking towards them. She was wearing blue and yellow protodermic plating, with two katanas strapped to her back, and her entire body practically crackling with electricity.Otherwise known, as moi."What the Karz are you two arguing about?" I shouted at them, nostrils flaring.IC: Lumira - Pala-Koro"Oh, Le-Koro!" I said, beaming with pride, as I turned to head for the village's gates, "I know all 'bout that place. I mean, I live there. Sort of, I live just outside of it, but I hang out there everyday, so it's kinda like my home..."I continued to chatter on incessantly, which I could only peg as the painkillers that the Doc had given me finally kicking in.IC: ??? - Le-KoroThe Toa had learned from his last encounter with Skaarn, and realized how dangerous him keeping one hand behind his back was. If the Hordika unleashed that power again, the battle would be over. And he would not allow it end like this. Not again.He channeled the fear in his soul, trying to replicate how he felt on the shore, when he had mistaken his arm for a monster. When he had flown up into the air, and landed in a heap on the ground.And fortunately for him, the action was repeated. The Toa shot up into the air, before landing (this time on two feet) behind Skaarn, whirling around to face the Hordika."So, you've finally found a sense of humour. Unfortunately, yours doesn't seem very funny to me."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Ic: Stannis acknowledged Reordin's suggestion without response. He turned his attention back at Leah and gave her a concrete review. While she was quite good looking, Stannis did not pay attention to the superficial aspects of the woman and instead drilled into her with eyes that saw past the physical bounds. Stannis' eyes penetrated into her soul with laserlike intensity, eyes that had seen many things but hid them under a glossy membrane that only let vision escape. They were mirrors but not security cameras or frightening orbs; while cold and purposeful their scary aspects were countered by the simple warmth Stannis radiated, both real and imagined, warmth of a personality shaken but unwavering, kind and calculated. Satisfied with what he saw he started speaking."My name is Stannis," he started unimaginatively. "I come from the village at the foot of The Massif on the eastern Le-Ko border. And I am one of several people chosen by Mata Nui to carry out his will. There are forces at work in this world we cannot see, but their power is evident in more ways than we know. The Great Spirit is fighting back at the Makuta, who in turn struggles to prevent prophesy. A... long while ago I felt the urge to do more than carve basalt and watch from a tower and went out to seek destiny whatever it was. I assembled a team of men who felt the same, men chosen by their turaga to assist me. Together, we worked to solve the mysteries of the island, to unravel its mysteries and find out what happened to the First Toa. Takua, the Chronicler, left clues in the form of pieces with each of his companions, including Tamaru. We found many pieces of the puzzle left behind and were given prophesy by the turaga. I was named The Wanderer by Turaga Nuju, anointed to follow in the footsteps of Takua, and this placed me on a different track than before. It is with this status that I sit before you humbly."Since then I have not only sought out prophesy where it lay but worked to combat the forces of the Makuta and his minions. I and five others were chosen by Mata Nui to be a part of a team prophesied to be heroes of a new age. Five others... until recently. A friend who was chosen with me died as foretold. And..." He stopped and handed the reins to Reordin. He could not speak anymore, though neither of the others could tell it from his stoicness.

IC: Reordin (Leah's Hut, Le-Koro)"And that's where you come in," said Reordin, picking up for Stannis immediately. "I found a list of Takua's that had the names of our team on it earlier today, and at the very bottom, he'd penned your name in case we needed it.""And where is Takua?"Reordin and Stannis exchanged a pointed glance."Gone," admitted the Ko-Koran lieutenant. "But he managed to leave us something, something big, something that we believe-" yes, Stannis, we "-can help us out with this whole prophecy thing."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ArgentumArgentum was troubled. No idea what to do. So, seeing as Pala-Koro had ignored him, he instead flew over to Le-Koro.OOC: Argentum open for Interaction. (Le-Koro)IC: AxeronAxeron walked around Pala-Koro, looking for someone, or something, to do. He had been hoping to find allies here, and at least ally his guild with the ILS - they had the same objective, after all - liberation. However, so far it seemed as if Pala-Koro was a shell of a village, with much less than the bustling streets of Po-Koro or Ta-Koro.OOC: Axeron open for interaction (Pala-Koro)

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:KironKiron finally reached Pala-Koro. It was situated beside Lake Pala, and there were several buildings here and there. Some Toa looked like they were cleaning up after a fight, and there was nobody around to notice Kiron.What a bummer, Kiron thought. He hesitated at the gates, then walked in.OOC: Kiron open for interaction in Pala-Koro.

OOC: Feel free to interact with Mevi, she's got little else to do than acting as a guard anyways.IC: Mevi"More arrivals," Mevi muttered to no one in particular. The Ta-Matoran turned towards Pala-Koro's gate and approached the Pehkui-wearing Toa of Fire who had just entered the village. Mevi felt a need within herself to familiarize herself with the 'fire spitters', not just because of their relation to her own home village, but because of their sheer destructive potential. An infected Toa of Fire had killed guardsmen back in Ta-Koro, not long before she left. Another Toa of the same element had attempted to burn everyone in Pala-Koro.The red-armored Matoran adjusted her Akaku's lens once more, trying to get a good view of the stranger's weapon. It was a sword, slightly curved and obviously of Ta-Koronan origin given the metalwork. Mevi took note of the fact that the Toa's armor had plenty of scratches all over. Either he had lived for a long time, or he had seen a lot of scuffles, she reasoned. Hopefully it was just from fighting against Makuta's Rahi, not any sinister purposes."Greetings," Mevi said once she reached Kiron. "Welcome to Pala-Koro."

OOC: NO! NO! Katuka stole my interaction :'( And I had saw Norik's post since it was posted! Just that I was too lazy, or was on a school bus, or was flying a jet :(IC: AxeronAxeron watched as he saw another Toa walk into the village. Seeing as there was truly nothing else to do as his boredom increased, he stood and waited, leaning against a wall casually, barely in hearing distance.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Madrihk"You could have a fancy officer's hat, if Ledzel and now that Byraher hadn't already made the fashion almost casual around here," Madrihk commented. "Capes are impractical, too, so we will have to go with something like a ribbon on the badge or some extra symbol, yes."

IC: Madrihk"You could have a fancy officer's hat, if Ledzel and now that Byraher hadn't already made the fashion almost casual around here," Madrihk commented. "Capes are impractical, too, so we will have to go with something like a ribbon on the badge or some extra symbol, yes."
IC:"Ribbons? No thanks," Kethrye interjected, smirking. "Using some sort of variant symbol might work, or we could try forging them using a different metal." He shrugged."As for names, "Island Liberation Front" is similar enough to our current name, and it's also a bit easier to take seriously."

IC:Stannis' words washed over Leah like a tidal wave of new information. One mind-boggling revelation followed another as Stannis nonchalantly told his story. She had heard of the wanderer before, but it had not been more than a fleeting rumour in a half-sentence of a conversation, though she could not remember the exact time and place. Perhaps it had been in one of the meeting's with Kongu, who had been very close to the chronicler's company and had many important contacts across the island. And now Stannis was here with Reordin, in her home, the two of them telling her Takua was not only responsible for the cryptic words Tamaru had been quoted to have said before his death, but that he had also written her name down on a list of chosen Matoran. Matoran to fulfil a prohpecy she had never even heard before; and which apparently was of such importance that the Makuta was sending out his shadows to prevent it from being fulfilled. Suddenly, many mysteries of the past months appeared to her in a new light, finally given context. The clues the chronicler's company had given out, the reason why they had been killed and why so many strange things had happened surrounding them. It was so much information that Leah simply resigned to believing everything she was being told to be true.But even so, a few questions remained, most importantly: How did she fit into things? How was this possible? Takua had been missing for so long, how could he have known who she was, much less that she was going to play a part in something like this? Leah wanted to know. And if Reordin and Stannis had been appointed by the chronicler himsef, she wanted to know what this was all about from the man himself."And where is Takua?"Reordin and Stannis exchanged a pointed glance."Gone. But he managed to leave us something, something big, something that we believe can help us out with this whole porphecy thing."Leah took in a long, deep breath and closed her eyes tightly as Reordin revealed the tragic news of Takua's death and that of one of their teammates to her. Her shoulders rose and fell slowly as she let the air out again, buying herself a moment to process the information. She suddenly felt very very cold, as something that had provided a form of comfort in dark times disappeared from the world. Something that she had not even realized was there up until now. Takua had not crossed her mind in so long, a small part of her was surprised the revelation even affected her as much as it did. But in truth, it was not the loss of the man that Takua was that caused her emotional response, it was what he represented. As far as the majority of the island had been concerned, the chronicler of the Toa Mata had died a long time ago. But there were also Matoran and others who believed him to be alive and in hiding, or merely missing. And whatever the Makuta had thrown at them, the fact that Takua's death had never been confirmed gave them the strength they needed to weather the dark storm they were faced with constantly. The chronicler had become more than a mere Matoran, a living legend and a symbol for hope to the Matoran on the island.And with that gone, the future suddenly looked a whole lot darker. Just like it had when Sisk had told her about Tamaru; and again when the news of Kapura had reached the village of air. And then, the moment passed. She refused to let herself give into hopelessness and despair and fought back the lump that had built in her throat. She swallowed hard and harrumphed softly, clearing it. There was no time for sadness now. "My apologies," she said, speaking to Stannis now. She had a weak smile on her face that was both kind and sad at the same time, revealing the sympathy she felt for her fellow Matoran."We always knew that the chances of the chroniclers being alive were slim. But to learn that he was alive all this time and is gone now is something of a shock. I'm deeply sorry for his loss and the loss of your friend."She turned to Reordin then. "But I see that the time for mourning them will have to wait. What is this something that will aid you in your prophecy...and what does it have to do with me?"

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC: Reordin (Leah's Hut, Le-Koro)"Stones," he replied, leaning back in his chair and taking another glance at the emotionless Stannis. "Six of them, like amped up Toa Stones, imbibed with the essence of the First Toa after their defeat and stolen by Makuta. Like I said, we found your name on a list Takua left of people who were Chosen to bear the stones earlier, so we came here to see if you would be able to help us."He took a second to study her eyes, her soul, with the weariness of a soldier, not a sage, and then looked at Stannis before reaching into the inside pocket of his Sanctum Guard-issue jacket and withdrawing Takua's video journal; he saw both other sets of eyes widen in the room out of surprise and shrugged."And he left me this," he said, setting it on the table. "Figured I'd wait to show everyone until we were out of Ta-Wahi."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"Right..." Leah commented, now taking a seat at the table herself. "I'll just sit down now before you turn out to be Kopaka in disguise or the great spirit itself appears in my kitchen..."She chuckled once. The initial shock having worn off, her natural Le-Koronan sense of humor returned to her. She still felt that she was in a weird state, learning of all these things. First the prophecy and now stones imbued with the Mata's essences-and believing all of it without question."I can see why your group travels alone and in secret...this is amazing."

Ic: A pregnant silence fell over the group in the hut and the world seemed to pause. Even the noise of song and life that abounded out of the hut melted away in their minds, leaving just the three matoran in a world of limbo with just the fate of the island in the balance. Nobody spoke. Reordin clutched the proof of Takua's life and death; Leah looked between the two men into nothingness, contemplating; and Stannis merely sat, rigid and blank as always, a constant personality in a world that was always moving.The silence was broken when Stannis shifted his posture and the chair squeaked. The Pa-Matoran was uncomfortable in the hut; while not afraid of heights, he always felt uneasy with the fact that the hut was little more than a room held aloft on a limb with just a tangle of vines to support all the weight. His unease with the location was the most visible emotion seen on his face since Leah met him."The prophesy I keep speaks of heroes," Stannis explained, "but it makes no mention of a number of heroes. But what we do know is that there were six Toa, there are six stones and there were six matoran chosen. With one dead there is a spot that must be filled if we are to finish the destiny ascribed. Takua's list is all we have to guide us to the possible replacement. It doesn't matter how you feel, Leah. You can feel like the most insignificant beekeeper in the land, but that does not matter; if Takua listed you he spoke for Mata Nui, and who are we to judge ourselves if the Great Spirit himself has seen something greater in us? You are needed, and you will join us," he said, speaking with a sort of authority descending from a righteous belief in the Great Spirit himself. "If you do not come with us now, you will eventually. We all have destinies, and you are bound to follow yours one day or another. But every moment darkness is unimpeded it grows stronger. Seize the day. Choose now."

IC: Argentum - SlateArgentum walked around Le-Koro. He truly had no location to go - he literally wanted to pick a fight, challenge himself. But, seeing as nobody here seemed to be evil, or dared to do it with Pala-Koro so close, he headed off to somewhere else. Perhaps, Ko-Wahi?-----Meanwhile, Slate had nothing to do as well. He had helped out in taking down Verak, but now, he had nothing to do. It was fun, though, finally fighting someone, and if this was what the ILS did all the time, he was willing to join it. And seeing as everyone had trickled back to do their own thing in the village, he decided to grab a bit of attention. "HEY!" He shouted, "HOW DO I JOIN THE ILS?"OOC: Argentum to Ko-Wahi.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Feel free to interact with Mevi, she's got little else to do than acting as a guard anyways.IC: Mevi"More arrivals," Mevi muttered to no one in particular. The Ta-Matoran turned towards Pala-Koro's gate and approached the Pehkui-wearing Toa of Fire who had just entered the village. Mevi felt a need within herself to familiarize herself with the 'fire spitters', not just because of their relation to her own home village, but because of their sheer destructive potential. An infected Toa of Fire had killed guardsmen back in Ta-Koro, not long before she left. Another Toa of the same element had attempted to burn everyone in Pala-Koro.The red-armored Matoran adjusted her Akaku's lens once more, trying to get a good view of the stranger's weapon. It was a sword, slightly curved and obviously of Ta-Koronan origin given the metalwork. Mevi took note of the fact that the Toa's armor had plenty of scratches all over. Either he had lived for a long time, or he had seen a lot of scuffles, she reasoned. Hopefully it was just from fighting against Makuta's Rahi, not any sinister purposes."Greetings," Mevi said once she reached Kiron. "Welcome to Pala-Koro."
IC:KironKiron turned and saw the matoran greet him."Greetings," Mevi said once she reached Kiron. "Welcome to Pala-Koro.""Greetings to you, too,"Kiron said. "Do you know where I might find information regarding recruitment, and the ILS as a whole, seeing as I have been in a coma for several months..." Kiron said."If you know anything, you will do fine, too," Kiron quickly said, hoping he hadn't accidentally implied the guard did not know much.OOC: I am pretty much on the other side of the world of you guys, and I am very busy for the next week or so, so I may take a while to respond. Hope you guys can keep that in mind. :)

IC:Leah remained quiet for a while longer, despite Stannis' words that sounded more like a demand from a higher authority than the question to join the very important quest of a fellow Matoran. Then again, that was what Stannis was doing...he was not asking her to join a quest he was on by his free will. He had been chosen to play his part, as had Reordin and even Takua, even though the chronicler had been the one with the list. She didn't think any of them had picked their roles for themselves. Fate, or destiny, had picked a path for them. So for all intents and pruposes, Stannis was speaking on behalf of someone else. Not Takua, but somebody higher up.It was one of those moments where Leah was thankful for being who she was. She needed a little time to go over everything in her mind again; and the wanderer's urging was not exactly helping her, though she could understand where his tone of voice came from. Luckily for her, she could think very clearly in stressful situations. She would not have gotten to where she was in the Gukko force otherwise. Which was where her concerns came in. She believed Stannis and Reordin. If she had been a musician, or just a merchant, or mechanic, she would have gotten up, packed her bundle and left everything behind. But with her name on Takua's list, she found herself torn between two calls of duty. She couldn't just go, could she? The force still needed her help, after all.If the part advocating for joining the wanderer had had a corporeal form, this would have been the moment it would have smacked the back of her head. Think! it seemed to say. Stannis isn't asking you to be another set of hands. Consider the implications of the stones. You know they are telling you the truth, so where do you think you can do more good? Making sure the Gukko are fed and healthy...or facing the darkness itself along with these boys?The whole internal conflict had lasted about a minute, maybe two, but to Leah and probably Stannis as well, the wait had appeared to be considerably longer. Leah looked up from her hands which she had been staring at for the past few moments while in thought. Her eyes met those of Stannis momentarily; and she could see in his that he could see her decision in hers. The Le-Matoran rose from her seat and turned her back to the two Matoran still sitting behind her. She took another breath, before turning back around."Very well. I will join you..." she started to say. The relief in her guests was clearly visible. It was as if a small part of the load on their shoulders fell off of them, giving them a momentary respite. Stannis shoulders slumped down slightly as they relaxed while Reordin smiled slightly, letting out a slow breath. Then Leah continued. Now it was she who had the sound of authority in her voice, which was no longer that of the friendly Le-Matoran girl next door, but that of a lieutenant responsible for dozens of Matoran and Rahi. "But I can not just go absent without leave. I will have to inform the Captain that I am going to travel with you."A sly look started to appear in her eyes, then she pointed at the two of them: "And you boys are coming with me to confirm the story."It was clear that she wouldn't accept no as an answer.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC: Reordin (Leah's Hut, Le-Koro)Stannis glanced at his lieutenant with a momentary hint of distinguishable impatience in his grey eyes; Reordin merely shrugged, still smiling cutely, and mouthed I love the military as he stood up."That sounds acceptable," he said, speaking for Stannis, who probably would agree with him given a couple minutes of thought. The military would hunt Leah if she didn't file for a leave of absence, and being pursued by more people who would inevitably discover the purpose of Stannis's team would lead to all sorts of public spectacle, more hunting time on the part of Makuta's servants, or what have you. Letting Kongu know a part of the truth was a small sacrifice for the sanctity and secrecy of the Wanderer's Company, and it was also one that Reordin was willing to make; not to mention, though he wouldn't admit it, he liked to see Stannis' rare moments of annoyance."Is Kongu still at HQ?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: "The Turaga are still away, am I right?" Stannis asked.Leah stopped at that and nodded slowly. The issue was still a sore one with the villagers, and especially with the soldiers. Leah's nod was all the answer Stannis was going to get, but that was fine."Then Captain Kongu already knows about me and my band," Stannis said. Reordin's relish of the expected annoyance in Stannis would have to wait -- Reordin was finding out Stannis had all sorts of surprises.It was simple, really. Long ago Stannis asked the turaga to send someone they hand-picked, thus Lepridan was sent. The knowledge of what was known as Stannis' Companions among the leaders spread the more they interacted with the turaga. The Turaga were smart people and to protect the interests of the Companions and the duty they performed they would have told their right-hands of its existence in case something happened to them. Kongu would have known who "Stannis" and "The Wanderer" were, spoken from the mouth of Matau, doubtlessly for some list of allies, and while he may not have known everything, such as the full purpose of the Companions or Company, he would have understood that it represented a higher calling. Yes, the meeting with the captain would be easier than either of the other two expected.

IC: Axeron
IC: Kohu"Eavesdropping, are we?" came a voice behind Axeron, who turned to look at this new arrival. "Me too." smiled Kohu, walking over to a tree stump that reached all the way up to his chest and hopped up to sit on it, swinging his legs and cocking his head like a curious child. "Name's Kohu. Sorry if I startled you, it's the green. I tend to blend in with this place, and I like it. Kind of like a ground version of Le-Koro in a way. Anyway, I don't believe we've met, what's your name?"OOC: Geez, it's been a while since I posted in Le-Wahi, or for any of my ILS characters :S Edited by Doctor Wotz

IC:Kiron
IC: Mevi"Don't let the shield fool you, I am primarily with this group nowadays," the Ta-Matoran replied, indicating the stylized symbol of an erupting volcano that she toted on her equipment. "I left the guard - at least temporarily - in order to find someone who were more willing to strike against the dark forces on this island. I have not been disappointed. If you are looking to join as well, then you really just need to sign your name on the roster by the main hut. Make especially sure to read the rules, though; we had some trouble with that just a few minutes ago, if you noticed. People going around picking fights... not a good idea."Mevi used her spear to point towards the headquarters near the center of the village."Our leader and his deputies are currently in a meeting, but I'm sure they'd like to exchange a few words with any new members." Edited by Katuko

IC:Ankt

"I believe the question is why this man believes that I want to fight him." Ankt said, rolling his eyes. "I have no want to engage in battle against some wimpy, yellow bellied, second rate, messenger." Ankt replied, spitting out the word messenger as if it was the worst word he could think of. "Now the guy frozen in Ice who took on like, all of you, he seems like an awesome opponent."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:As it turned out, Stannis was right. After leaving Leah's home once more and returning to the Gukko-Force headquarter, convincing the captain had been surprisingly easy. Of course, Kongu had not been happy that Leah would have to leave the force for an unknown period of time, but a few quiet words from the wanderer were enough to make him grant her an extended leave of absence, while Kama would be promoted to take over for her while she was gone. However Leah doubted that she would return to her former position anytime soon, if at all. Wisely, Stannis had only invoked the names of the Turaga and what they had told their respective aides about the companions, leaving out the part about the stones and anything else that was unsafe to be heard outside of their small circle.A few minutes later, the three Matoran stepped back out into the warm, fading sunlight falling through the treetops above them. Leah was reliefed that the whole thing had gone over so smoothly; and at the same time, she couldn't help but feel a little sad to leave her current life behind. She liked what she did and letting go of it from one moment to the next was not easy. But she kept these feelings down, instead focusing on what lay ahead. She turned to Stannis."Since all this was so urgent, I assume you, Reordin and the others I haven't met yet do not have a place to stay for the night, do you?"The Po-Matoran shook his head. "Did you even plan on staying for the night?" she asked.

IC: Reordin (Le-Koro)"We would have had to make camp somewhere," said Reordin, removing his jacket - the warm climates they had been travelling in had made him see how unnecessary the jacket really was so far - and wrapping it around Takua's video journal, which he carried under his left arm as a student would a binder. "There's another stone here in Le-Wahi which we haven't gotten yet, and Sulov still needs to collect some rations, so we wouldn't have gone far..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-KoroI sneered, "Yeah, awesome warrior. Remember the awesome way he took on a dozen fighters at once? Or the awesome way he got his head frozen solid?"I drew one of my swords, holding level to the Toa of Oil's stomach, "If you want to fight someone so badly, why don't you take me on? Unless you're scared of being beaten by a girl?"IC: Lumira - Pala-KoroWithout saying anything more, I followed the Toa of Fire.OOC: Filler post is, as it always will be, filler.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Ankt

The Toa laughed. "Where is the shame in loosing to a girl? I've seen some girls that could outclass our little messenger friend in an instance." He grinned. "But of course, I'd be pleased if you could make one thing clear for me." He looked at Plagia. "What element are you exactly?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"