Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: OK, so yeah, Laki's been hangin' with Aelynn this whole time, and is now with her in the under-attack Le-Koro. Also, it's amazing the Mystix aren't already dead, considering there's only five attacking a village that had been succesfully stopping Rahi attacks for centuries. IC: Laki held the Iron-Madu-Bombs like they were all that was keeping him alive. Honestly, he was worried they were, but didn't want to throw them for fear of the damage he could cause to the village. He watched the bat-things swoop down, dodging attacks like mad. They were impressively powerful. Or just lucky. However, the unfortuanate thing was that they were heading toward's Matau's hut. If they got him, all was lost.Laki looked around. No bat-things in sight. The villagers on this platform were either hiding or helping fight. He bent down over Aelynn. This was the second time this had happened, and he did the same thing he did the first time: shake her and hope she wasn't suffering any lasting damage.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: If Agira has been hit on the head by a few disks, Nitro, he should be out cold :PIC (Lemaku)Another Mystix entered Matau's hut. Lemaku positioned himself next to the Turaga.Outside, a few Vinesmen were blown off the platform by Agira. However, they easily caught hold of vines and branches and scrambled back up again - it was exactly what they were trained for.Meanwhile, the Vinesmen still on top kept up their volley of disks, picking up fallen ones and catching those that came their way. Several troops, blades drawn, charged the two Mystix.A captain supervising the attack frowned at the pair of bat-like creatures."Looks like they've got Toa-level abilities," he said to his lieutenant. "That's all we need; another race of over-powered psycho-crazies running around. At least some of the Toa have a thought-sense of duty."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Pirok to get in Matau's hut you just bypassed my two characters.IC: TorvAs soon as Ignotus arrived into Matau's hut, he found a sword pointed at his throat. "You've got a lot of Nerve in coming here. I suggest you leave."IC: RamanoxMeanwhile Ramanox had positioned himself in front of the Turaga.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: AelynnBeing shaken woke her up from the strange dreams she had been having. "Laki, is that you?" Her vision was a bit blurred and she had trouble making out details. All she saw was a green blurr over a big blue blurr with little blurrs flying around.OOC: Phew glad to know he was there, I'de hate to leave her sleeping there. ;)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC"Yep-much, ever-brave Laki here!" he said, glad she was awake and not dying or anything. Creating a platform of Iron was draining for any Toa. "You ever-saved my life twice-time now. But Le-koro is still under bad-attack. Bad-bats fly-heading for Turaga-elder's hut. Quickstop them before dark-bad things happen," he pointed to a straggler swooping gracefully down to the elder's hut.

OOC: Let's time-skip a bit.IC (Madrihk):As the hours neared evening, the main hut was finally looking to be finished. Even without Ledzel's help, the group had enough of a foundation to place the wooden framework and make a thick palm leaf roof. Internally, there was one room in the middle, which was to be used as "HQ", while a smaller room in one corner was meant for storage of important items. Madrihk had nailed together a crude table which he placed near the opposite corner and placed his map on it. There were two more rooms for sleeping, but there were no no beds. In size, the hut was about 8 meters long and 5 meters wide. It had a dirt floor and the stone part of the wall reached about 1 meter up.Madrihk dragged in some of the leftover leaves."We have no beds," he said, "so I guess we'll be sleeping on the floor tonight. I'm tired enough to not care, but if any of you want it more comfortable, I guess you should ask Vompran to create some soft grass or something. But me, I'm sleeping now."OOC: Hut size is 26 x 15 feet or so, if you are using that system (silly Americans :P). It should be big enough for everyone to sleep for now, while still not being a giant luxury hotel. :lol:village_hut_main.pngAnd the village map (when done).

Edited by Katuko

OOC: Sorry Pirok but I invoke the Law of Gravity. Extremely heavy crystal wall PLUS the fact that the discs attacked you from the SIDE and not the TOP, PLUS a couple hundred pound Kahu colliding into your wall from above equals...IC: Tawk laughed as he watched the Mystix foolishly create a heavy crystal wall to protect himself from above. The discs swerved around the wall continuing on their intended trajectory around the wall to hit the Mystix from the sides."Brace yourself!" Tawk barked to Kylina as he pulled up trying to get the Kahu to climb. The bird responded somewhat sluggishly but managed to pull up enough to body slam the crystal wall. Combined with being stunned from being hit by the discs, Laz couldn't maintain his focus on holding up the wall. The force of the Kahu impacting the wall followed by gravity invoking itself brought the whole thing down on Laz."HAH! TELL THE GROUND THE MIGHTY TAWK SAID HI FOOLISH BATMAN!" The Matoran yelled back at the Mystix, stunned and pinned by his own protection, who plummeted helplessly to the ground. Tawk managed to regain control of the Kahu and pull up into a level flight."Keep circling. Let's make sure he stays down." Kylina said.-------Xavier let loose with an accurately placed disc on Zar following Scruffy's attack. "What is it with these batmen and attacking only Gukko?" Xaiver asked Mawl as another Gukko pilot went down."HAH! THEY FEAR THE MIGHTY MAWL AND SCRUFFY! THEY DARE NOT ATTACK OUR AWESOME SUPREMENESS OF THE KAHU! KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Mawl hollered as he preformed an innelman turn and came back for another attack run on Zar. Xaiver responded by flinging two discs at the injured wing and head.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: " Well, I'm ready for some rest," Kethrye said, yawning. He took several of the large leaves from Madrihk, laying then down on the new buildings floor and lying down on then. After a couple moments he yawned again, closed his eyes and began to sleep...

Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: They're visible now. Time for some fun. :evilgrin:IC: IgnotusIgnotus noticed Cy flying towards them, and used magnetism to bring him back down to the ground."No-one is messing with me." He growled. "Do NOT aim to kill! We need them ALIVE!"

OOC:Let me get this straight-you autohit me with magnetism AND do nothing about my cyclone blasts?My info on what Krall and Agira are doing may be out of date, but if I am correct they are still trying to kill Matau and are protecting themselves from Vinesmen with an air sheild, right?IC: Managing a quick-landing on the platforms of Le-Koro, Cy spotted Krall and Agira, he noted that they were attempting to get near Matau's hut, but were encountering resistance from the vinesmen. They were keeping up an air shield to knock away discs. Not something he intended to allow, as he attempted to force the air in the opposite direction, creating a huge amount of resistance.

IC: Alfon"Finally." muttered Alfon as he settled himself down in the main room. He had dragged in a bunch of tree leaves and put them in a nice pile on the ground before laying down on them, setting himself up in a comfortable position.In an instant, the Toa of Electricity was asleep, faster than you could say "He's asleep."

ICLaki thought. A weapon? What sort of weapon did he know how to use? His skill was balancing, jumping, doing acrobatics. He wasn't that good with a knife (couldn't get close enough), or a sword (to heavy and long), or an axe (too big), or any other usual weapon. He could only think of one good and trustworthy fighting weapon."Could you make me some sort of lightweight throwing disk?" he asked.OOCAnd could it be returning? that would be very handy, although pretty physics defying. :P

OOC: sure I'll try and make it plausable.IC: Aelynn"Sure," She said as she began to minipulate different lightweight metals to form two sharpened disks with small points around them. "I made them a little heavier on one side so that when you throw them, they will return to you hand." She then set the disks down on Laki's hand.OOC: So here's your buzz saw boomerangs. XD

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Pordal, Yerith, Yu'rek, Nik-KoliiPordal sensed something... Something bad... But what was it?"Hey, Price," he said, rubbing Yerith on the shoulder. "Watch out for anything suspicious.""What the Karz are you talking about?" Yerith asked, looking around. "Not much to watch out for."Pordal shook his head. "I just have a really bad feeling," he mumbled. "I can't put my finger on it..."Yerith shrugged and faced forward. What was Pordal talking about? There was a sudden sharp noise behind them. Yerith pivoted on his heels and formed his tube-like weapon out of his elemental energy of Iron, which also equipped Pordal with a similar weapon."I think Soap's on to something," he whispered, patting Pordal on the shoulder. "Stay frosty..."Yu'rek nodded at the Captain's words and pulled out his crossbow."Maybe I should bet on my Gukko and provide close air support," Nik-Kolii suggested."That's a good idea," Yerith said, nodding.Nik-Kolii ran onto his good old battle-Gukko and flew further up into the tree canopy.Pordal made sure that his iron-launcher was working and aimed down the sights."If he chooses to show, get 'im," he growled.A Skakdi jumped from behind a hut with a Zamor Launcher and began firing blindly at the trio.Yu'rek ducked behind a hut and launched a crossbow bolt in the Skakdi's direction. There was a small clinking noise. He had hit the Skakdi in the chestplate. It wouldn't do much damage, but if he aimed for the fleshy chinks in the armor, he could take this guy down.Pordal and Yerith worked in conjunction with their weapons. Since the weapon and ammo were formed from Yerith's elemental Iron power, he had to make sure that his friend wasn't hit, or Pordal would be defenseless. Of course, since Yerith couldn't provide a propellant for the ammunition, Pordal simply used his elemental Fire power to take care of that. He shot a heated iron ball in the Skakdi's direction.The Skakdi roared in frustration before launching another Zamor at them. It didn't make contact, but the acid chewed a hole in the ground."Watch your step, mates," Yerith warned, blasting an iron ball at the Skakdi. It hit, but only mildly annoyed the bestial person. "Yu'rek, whenever you want, tell Nik-Kolii he can start blasting this guy."Yu'rek crouched behind a hut and began to use his Skakdi linking power to send a small burst of elemental energy to his friend on the Gukko. Nik would take this as a signal to start firing.Nik-Kolii felt a shiver of elemental energy."I'm on it," he said, kicking the Gukko's sides and flying into view of his friends. "Firing disks."Several bamboo disks were let loose from the launchers on the Gukko's sides. There was a sudden whooshing sound passing by his head. A Zamor sphere!"That was a close one," he mumbled.One more volley of disks at the Skakdi for good measure. "Reloading," he called down. "Be right back."Yu'rek nodded to himself. He ran out into the opening, firing another flaming bolt at the Skakdi before diving with Yerith behind another hut."This guy's a tough son of a Brakas," he panted.Yerith ruffled the spines on the friendly Skakdi of Gravity's head."Don't worry, mate," he said. "We got you covered."Pordal ran onto the roof of a nearby hut and dived down, knife in hand, to the opponent Skakdi and made a quick slash to the abdomen.The Skakdi roared in pain at the knife and punched Pordal as he landed.Pordal stumbled as he hit the ground, reeling from the punch."Careful, Soap," Yerith called, firing another shot."I got this," Pordal called back, taking aim and firing a heated projectile at the assailant.The Skakdi flinched at the shot to his shoulder. He didn't have armor there. That really hurt!Yu'rek took this pause to launch two more flaming bolts to the Skakdi's head.They weren't enough to kill him, but the Skakdi was fairly weakened. Then, a sudden crack was at his back. There was a bamboo disk with a little blood on one edge lying on the ground."Whoo!" Nik-Kolii called out from his Gukko. "Kane-Ra's-eye!"The Skakdi got back up and began to fire off his Zamor launcher. Several huts were damaged by the acid. He launched one good shot to the hut Yu'rek was hiding behind, hitting some sort of machinery inside, causing an explosion, rocking the tree limb this section of the village was on.Yu'rek lay among the rubble, his vision blurred. The Skakdi was cackling nearby. One more good shot with the crossbow and... THWIT! Right between the eyes. The Skakdi was dead."Good job, mate," Pordal said, rubbing his mask. "Well, for a Skakdi, that is..."Nik-Kolii saw the kill and landed his bird."That was a Karz of a shot, my friend," he exclaimed, helping Yu'rek up."Well, it's not Mekrof, that's for sure," Pordal said, prodding the body with his foot. "Just one of his cronies.""Dump the body off the tree and let's roll out," Pordal said, beginning to walk away from the scene.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Agira): "Kraal, you deal with this guy. I'm heading...back to the HQ. You know. There. Really big Volcano thing." Agira used a massive spike of air to launch some swamp particles up in the air, creating a smokescreen for him to fly away. And by fly away, I of course mean sneak through the jungles back towards the Kumu Islets shore.

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Sagom)

"Hurry, the buffet's almost over!" yells Gezdom, getting several curious and annoyed glares from the Le-Matoran in the restaurant. Gezdom grabs a plate and begins to stack it high with food."Take as much as you'd like, guys, my treat," says the Toa of Water to the others before grabbing a plate herself."Don't worry, I'll pay-" Ledzel reaches into his pouch of trinkets and takes out a twenty trinket piece. "See, I have plenty of trinkets."Sagom forces his hand back into the bag to drop the trinkets before taking out her own trinkets. "Here, I'll pay; now you two grab a plate."Nodding his head, Ledzel grabs a plate and begins to place different types of food on it.-Mef Man

IC: Kurik -- Jungle pathKurik trudged through the dense, swampy jungle. The branches kept whacking his face, the swamp water bubbled out noxious gasses, and moreover, it was nightfall. He had been walking all day after nearly drowning in the Endless Ocean, and was ready to drop like a dead man. Looking for dry land, Kurik splashed around. Of course, he couldn't find any.Night was almost upon Kurik, so he quickly ran to the nearest tree and pulled out his two daggers. Examining them, he deemed them ready for the task, even though they were damaged. He stabbed the daggers into the tree, and scaled it until he reached the higher low branches.Working quickly, he grabbed some vines and knotted them until he had a makeshift harness in hand. Kurik put it on, then attached several more vines to it. He took those vines and tied them to the branches all around him, tying almost taut, but with just a little slack as to let him move around when he woke up so he could cut himself free.Kurik lay there for three hours before he could sleep, and even then, he didn't dream...

blah?

"Hero Factory? Heroes? All I see is target practice!"

"If it weren't for the insane people of this world, we'd still be cavemen banging rocks together."

]banner_friendorfoe1.png

Do you smell something burning?

IC(Sagom)

"I only have this much," she replies before tossing a few trinkets to Nost. "Then, I'll have to find....other means of paying." In a way, she was hinting at the possibility of them having to steal, but she hoped it wouldn't have to come to that.Ledzel and Gez have widgets if we need them...-Mef Man

IC: [Darylhii]"So it begins," said Darylhii, a small smile appearing on his face. "Le-Koro has risen up to fight off the intruders."He turned away from the village silently, seeing that they would not truly need his help to fight off the winged beings, nor would they even welcome him. His time as a former Gukko Rider and guard were long past; all he had now was himself and killing. He began to trudge through the swamps, a smile present on his face the whole time.

OOC: How can you send a cyclone "at the bladesmen's masks"?IC (Lemaku)Lemaku looked around at the beings in the hut. They had two fighting Matoran (this Ko had the look of the Watch about him) and a Toa, plus whatever tricks Matau could play. They stood a good chance if it came to a struggle.Agira's cyclone flung a few Matoran away at odd angles, and the rest were stymied by the whirlwind. One of them spotted that the Mystix were cutting through the platform."Sir!" he called to the captain. "They're quick-escaping through the platform!""Get downtree and move out!" barked the captain.As the Matoran scrambled down the Le-Koro tree, their attention was drawn to a large cloud of dust and detritus. They made straight for that, and spread out in a circle around it, searching the jungle for the escaping Mystix.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: First of all, magnetism doesn't count as an auto-hit, as long as the user doesn't say what effect it had (as in, I can say I brought you down to the ground with magnetism, but I can't say it knocked you unconscious).Second, Laz is in Matau's hut. And third, Ignotus doesn't want everybody dead! Why is everybody trying to kill him? Fact of the matter is, they were attacked first. The Mystix just flew towards the village. Therefore, we have the moral highground.IC: Ignotus & KraalIgnotus found a blade at his neck. He used magnetism to push it away."I am trying to talk to the Turaga. If you are intelligent, if you respect life, if you have any plans which require you to see tomorrow I suggest you allow me to do so."Kraal looked like he was going to fight off the vinesmen, but instead he surrounded Matau's hut with a wall of iron. Thing is, he was on the outside."See you."He flew off, heading further inland.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ignotus"I didn't attack your village. I attempted to peacefully inhabit it. You beings, you're all so... violent. The only thing that can actually unite you is war. You all started attacking us, what choice did we have but to fight back?" Ignotus said. That'll give 'im something to think about.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Think of it like this Pirok, would the United States Airforce attack a squadron of Chinese warplanes flying over with unknown intentions?IC: [Darylhii]Darylhii had been attempting to leave the region around Le-Koro when a Matoran body crashed into the ground in front of him, dying immediately on impact. He looked up to see what was happening, and saw a Gukko slowly flying over where its rider had fallen. A small thought entered his mind, and the tomato-fearing being shot up a vine, pulling himself onto the back of the bird.He was going to help Le-Koro despite the fact that they hated him.

OOC: I still have the moral highground though. As the Tenth Doctor said to Rose:'They can shoot me dead, but I have the moral highground.'IC: KraalKraal landed in the jungle, before turning in order to head towards the coast.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Lemaku)"Maha dung!" replied Lemaku. "You don't need the opposing leader to be able to surrender! In any event, what you fail to realise is that we are at war! Makuta and his servants are attacking us at all sides - only the other day, we lost one of our own to the Dark Toa, a friend to many of us! We must be constantly alert at any sign of danger!"

IC: LekuaLekua watched as the two bat-things fell through the platform to the jungle below. A Toa dived down the hole after them, and the vinesmen quickly followed. Lekua doubted he could be of much help, so he let out a shrill cry to call Cyclone. Mounting the Kahu, he again took to the sky to look for any remaining bat-things.OOC: How many Mystix are left in the sky? I know Ignotus is in Matau's hut, Kraal is sneaking away, Agira is fighting Cy and the vinesmen, and I think Laz was knocked out, right? Who's the fifth one? I've only seen four do anything, though that was probably due to my skimming most posts.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Ignotus"We had been warned that you were likely to attack, so we had Madu to defend ourselves. And 'attack formation'? Seriously? How were we supposed to wage war on your Koro with only five beings on our side?" Ignotus pointed out.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]