Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Sentraken, jungle): Sentraken stumbled again, only just managing to keep his balance. He had to find the Mystix. Hopefully they would give him medical attention, and if not, he was in danger. Several minutes later, he burst through a group of bushes and on to a beach, where he found Ignotus and his lieutenants. He didn't say a word; his condition could do the talking.OOC: That is, a massive hole in his side.

OOC: How'd he get the hole in his side?IC: The ShadowThe Shadow ran over to Sentraken."I have some medical training." He said, grabbing some water and pouring it over the hole in Sentraken's side."We can still go into the village, I'll bring you to a medic."The Shadow picked Sentraken up, and ran towards Le-Koro, heading towards a medic.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Another one of my characters, Traxin, stabbed him. There's no serious damage, but he's in pain.IC: "Put me down, you imbecile." Sentraken snapped at The Shadow, "We can't go back to the village, they'd recognise me. I had a bit of a... Tangle with a Toa there. I can walk fine, I just need some bandages. The wound should heal up eventually."

IC: The ShadowThe Shadow set him down."I would prefer not to be called an imbecile. Where do you expect us to get bandages?"Besides, I'm dead. I could go in, get the medic, and take him out. Easy."The Shadow set off towards Le-Koro yet again, leaving Sentraken and his death-wish behind.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: IgnotusIgnotus turned to Agira."It's 'Kraal and I', and I suggest you don't ignore my authority either."I went into Matau's hut for a reason. I now know the Turaga's weapons, and I know what he can do. Now, we simply need to recruit people for the cause."IC: KraalKraal stepped out of the jungle."Emperor, did he just recieve... the mark?" Kraal asked. No Mystix had betrayed Ignotus before...Except one.IC: Ignotus"Yes, I did. He is an outcast, and I would suggest you didn't mention him." Ignotus' voice had a hint of threat in it.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Zar, jungle): I have been a fool. Made mistakes. Monumental ones. But I have gained a clear understanding of my place in the universe. Of who I am. Zar, Mystix: aligned with no side; servant, to no one. As I fly low over these treetops, I have only my own thoughts for company. And they perform brilliantly. I shall not be shamed, not by Ignotus, not by any foolish tradition. It is not vengeance I seek, but justice.Any sensible being can see that it's time for a change. It is time for action, not words. I am the leader of the future. And I shall win, in the end. For I have plans within plans.And they shall overcome all.OOC: Zar to Onu-Wahi.

IC: LekuaHigh above, Lekua watched as the leader of the bat-things arrived on the beach and quickly began to fight with one of his followers. Interesting, he thought, as the second bat-thing turned away and stalked off into the jungle. But it appeared as though the threat of the bat-things was over, at least for now. As dusk quickly fell, he pulled Cyclone around and flew back towards Le-Koro.

Q2TtLEz.png

Ic:"Oh, you have no idea, my dear Rhow" Shadow Lantz said. Suddenly a change overtook him, and glanced around worryingly. "Rhow, what are we doing in Le-Wahi? And what kind of flower am I holding?" he asked. It was as if he had forgotten the events following when he struck the deal with Rhow.From within his head, Lantz couldn't help but laugh at the evil being that was in control of his body. The haughty, conniving villain had just inhaled the scent of an amnesia causing plant, and had made sure to offer it to the only other person around that could possibly have helped. In moments the female Skakdi would also be feeling effects of the Darkran. Lantz did not consider himself particularly evil - his pact with Makuta had been for power, not ideology. Still, he loved the idea of Shadow Lantz have amnesia. And considering the act that he was still holding the flowers, the effects would not be going away.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC, Verdi: A lone Matoran walked towards the Gukko Force base. He was Verdian, or Verdi for short. He had come from the border of Ga-Wahi and Le-Wahi to enlist in the Force. Well, let's have fun with this, he thought to himself. He opened the door and stepped inside. It was bustling with activity. Matoran were running back and force. "Hello? Is there anyone I can talk to about joining?" he asked nobody in particular.OOC: That would be Ghosthands

IC: [Darylhii - Fragarach]When people normally awake from an artificially induced sleep, they would ask someone about what they had been doing the night before. However, the Toa of the Green currently groaning on the floor did not think this, for he did not remember anything at all. Not even his name."Who am I?" he wondered as he got up. "What am I?"He had absolutely no idea where he was, and was currently staring at the sky to think."I need a name," he said suddenly, before quickly looking around the area. "Hey, there's an arch thing made out of vines. It smells rather weird."The Green Toa sat down and began to think."Maybe my name can be Arcsmell," he muttered. "Nah, maybe Vinearch, or Arvine, or Snivy, or maybe Smugleaf."He groaned as he sat down."Bulbasaur? Nah. Chikorita? Vina? What can my name be?"Then a rock crashed into his head, sending him rolling off and into a small puddle."Fragarach then," the newly named being said. "That rock was definitely an answerer."

OOC: :lol: Naming yourself after Grass pokemon?IC: "Need any help with that?" Tawk asked Kylina as she hefted the faulty disc rack."Nono! I-whuff! I got it. Mata-Nui they get heavier every time...""You sure?""Yes I'm sure Tawk. Sporky won't let Xavier work on the equipment if you're not here remember?""I'll go!""You stay put until you finish replenishing those racks!" Kylina snapped at Mawl."Awwww...""I'm off. Behave boys!" Kylina said as she took the rack away.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC (Lemaku)Lemaku soared over the treetops, circling the base on Lahka."Braa-aak click kree," the Kahu squawked. Why give food bright ones?Lemaku chuckled, before replying in type: "Braa-aak kah click-ka." Bright ones fly good.Lahka gave her own equivalent of a chuckle, and squawked back. Think you like blue one.Lemaku gave his Kahu a gently cuff round the head. No, all brave! All fly good!Lahka chuckled again, not answering.Down below, Zephyrus heard a Matoran shouting about 'joining'."You want to enlist in the Gukko Force?" he asked from behind the Ve-Matoran. "You don't join just by asking, you know."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: I'm fluent in Irish, and I can tell you that Fragarach my come from 'to answer' but it does not mean 'answerer'. 'Freagrór' is answerer.IC: Ignotus"Back to Xa-Koro." Ignotus said. "We have allies there."He flew off, Laz and Kraal not far behind.OOC: Ignotus, Laz and Kraal to Le-Koro.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Ackune"The hero's name was Ackune." He added, "The different additions explain what I am. For example the prefix Ah means "Toa" and the suffix Mthrun means "Artisan" or "Blacksmith". These can be arranged in different ways like Mthrun'ah'ackune or Ackune'mthrun'ah. They all mean the same thing."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Ohh, well-played, Fanixe! I honestly did not see that coming ^^IC:Rhow frowned. Lantz was an oddity on two legs. And now he was obviously pulling her leg. For whatever reason. "Are you trying to be funny Lantz? It isn't working." she growled, taking a step forward.First he hired her and now this. She'd tell him once. Otherwise, their partnership would meet a sudden and painful end. At least for him."We're in..." the Skakdi began to say, but then she felt herself at a loss for words. Her eyes narrowed and darted around, left to right. "We're in...," she tried again. "...where the Karzhani are we?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"So who do you think would win in a fight? Tahu or Onua?" Mawl asked."Tahu, hands down." Tawk said. "Onua's too much of a thinker. Tahu just goes for it man.""Yeah but then what happens when Tahu faces something he can't just beat into submission?" Xavier asked looking up from the loading mechanism."Tch, that's what the Hau is for Xav.""But a Hau wouldn't work if Onua popped out of the ground like right underneath him." Mawl countered."But Tahu could see him if he had a Akaku.""True true. But what if he dug underground and then brought Tahu down with him?" Xavier asked."True, true..." Tawk admitted. "But as soon as Onua leaves him open, fireball. End of fight.""Okay, what about this then." Mawl asked brushing Scruffy. "Kopaka verse Onua? They're both thinkers. Who would win then?""I think that would depend on who made the first move since they'd both just stare at each other and try to read the other one's move so they could counter it." Tawk laughed causing Sporky to rear back and flap. "Whoa! Easy Sporky!"Xavier just barely managed to avoid getting clocked in the head by a wing. "Tawk control him!"

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: " Do people speak normal Matoran where you come from, or something else?" Said Kethrye." I mean, do they talk in long words like that all the time, or do you onl use it to name beings?" This has been most... interesting, he thought. There is a vast other world beyond the island. I suppose among all the other lands populated by Skakdi of Vortixx there's room for wherever this old-timer comes from.

ooc: Thanks, VF. Now to figure out what happens next.IC:"I just told you where we are" growled Shadow-Lantz. "Didn't I?" he asked, changing his tone yet again and questioning himself. "We're in.... in...." Shadow Lantz tried to recall the name of the place, but he couldn't. In fact, the further back he tried to remember, the blurrier his memories became. Most were completely dark. "Rhow, I think this is bad. This is very bad." Lantz chuckled. Let the bugger become afraid. He deserved it. He probably won't even have enough sense to put down those darned flowers.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Madrihk):"Me and Zand will be off to Ta-Koro then. Those who remain here will be in charge of this place. Please don't wreck it completely," Madrihk grinned.With that, he nodded to Zand and set off in the rough direction of Ta-Koro.

IC: RamanoxNow that the battle had worn down, Ramanox bid his farewell to Matau, but not before bowing to the Turaga and saying "Thankyou Turaga for all the wisdom you have shown me. I will go forth and remove this finger-blame, and I believe I should start with my friend Merror. Goodbye Turaga and I hope we meet again." Ramanox then jumped out of the hut and left. Torv following behind. "Come on Torv, last I heard Merror and the others were heading towards Po-Wahi."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [Fragarach]The newly-named Fragarach began to walk through the jungles of Le-Wahi, thinking about how he had absolutely no memory of anything. There seemed to be a massive blank spot before he woke up, meaning that something had probably happened to him. However, he did not know what, which meant that he would have to somehow find out."Where am I?" he muttered, remembering that he didn't know where he was either. "I know this is a jungle, but where am I?"OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: [Fragarach]After wandering around for several more minutes, Fragarach had gotten lost. He could not find the place where he had started, and seemed to be near the edge of the region, where the jungle began to end. He shrugged and began to walk towards the sandy area, hoping to find out who he was.OOC: Fragarach to Ga-Wahi.

"Hey Xav-bro.""Yes Tawk.""..."Xavier sighed. "Yes 'Tawk-bro'?""You hear those stories about a Toa who looks like Gali out in Ga-Koro?""Whoa! Whoa! Hold up! You mean to say GALI is back?" Mawl asked grossly mishearing the statement.Tawk threw a stray gear at him. "No numnuts! There's a Toa who LOOKS like Gali living in Ga-Koro."Mawl deflected the gear with a disc. "Dude Gali was HOT.""Mawl we all know about your little Gali shrine hidden awa-""NEVER SPEAK OF SUCH THINGS! THE SUPREME MAWL COMMANDS IT!!!""Bro, everyone knows about it." Tawk said as he brushed Sporky. "It was all you'd go on about for weeks after you built it. You made me Deacon-Dude of the cult you founded that worships there every third Monday.""Geeeeeee just think bro-man! If we could get Gali there for realzees, attendance will skyrocket!""...Mata-Nui SO HELP ME if I find A SINGLE plan to kidnap this Gali lookalike, I WILL tell Kylina." Xavier threatened.

IC: Alfon / OnyxAlfon continued to help the others construct the settlement with what resources they had at their disposal. The manual labor kept Alfon occupied, a state of being which he enjoyed; he hated the sensation of being bored."See ya, Madrihk." he replied out loud as his leader left.Meanwhile, Onyx was a great help when it came to construction; his strength was very useful when it came down to lifting things and other types of labor requiring physical strength.

IC (Hatann): Hatann watched Dhaejun struggling with the wheel. It was nice, in a strange sort of way, so see the other Skakdi going through what he had endured. It was also wholly unnecessary."You don't have to do that, you know" he told Dhaejun. From here, we could walk to Ta-wahi. Hide the boat. You don't want the fish enjoying your breakfast."

ppg2.png

IC (Hatann): "Sure" he replied. "This will be the second time I've made this trek in the last few days, but this time it should be easier. We won't have to worry about tripping on roots and getting stuck in a bog." To explain his statement, he weakened the gravity holding the two of them, and he jumped up into the trees. Some of the branches were as wide as paths, and travelling through the canopy would save them time.

ppg2.png