Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ackune -Lake Pala-"Who says I was concealing it?" he said."Besides with this mask, its like I can see everything around me at once."IC: Aelynn -Lake Pala-She jumped when the Toa of Stone brushed up against her arm."Ah-sorry-I-bumped-into-you-again-didn't-I-I'm-sorry-I-should-look-where-I'm-going-and-" She said, very quickly.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Kal:"No problem, then," Kal said to both Ackune and the female Toa with them. He clamped his hands over her mouth, making her stop sputtering. He looked her in the eye."Okay, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to remove my hands, and you're going to speak slowly, clearly, and you won't be so jumpy. Understood?" He asked, hoping for her to nod.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: VirtheeThe Toa visibly straitened back up, no longer letting his shoulders droop. "Alright then. I just want to make sure about that... it had me worried for a little while. I didn't believe you did it, but with Havon..." Miha probably knew that Virthee trusted her, but when she was mentioning it along with someone else...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"It's to use Bula Juice that I've made taste exactly like Bula Wine, except drugged with a sleeping plant, simulating the drunkenness." Miha said, following Virthee. "So, how have your travels been?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: JenxJenx sighed."Oh darn it. I don't want to walk all the way to Po-Wahi! That could take ages!" she slumped down on the stump she had been playing on and frowned."I guess it's Po-Koro, then. I'm ready to go now,if you feel like tagging along." she offered.

IC: Mita (Le-Koro)"I'd love to. At least we could entertain each other, if not the crowd. Still, we don't need to walk, you know. It's cheap enough to lend a Gukko rider."

OOC: Yes, I assumed it was stone. Yes, I assumed it would be rather uncommon seeing as we're in a forest. And yes, I assumed that Auron doesn't already have a hut of his own. :P

OOC: What we have been working with so far is that each hut consists largely of wood and planks and nails, but that they have stone foundations. Still, you have a Toa of Stone, so your call there. :)

IC: Auron, Le-Wahi, Pala Koro:Auron had been following the two Toa, and when he arrived, he had stayed silent and watched events. The "Island Liberation Squad" as the older Toa of fire called it, seemed to have many interesting types there. The Toa turned to Kethrye and spoke,"Mask of Reanimation? I do not know what reanimation is. Could stranger explain to Auron what it mean?"OOC: Onarax, how can a fedora hide Sev's face? Wouldn't it mean it had large droopy brims?IC: Dalia, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Dalia's Lounge, Talking to Sev:"Where would I want to go..? Maybe Ga-Koro... Or perhaps the undercity of Onu-Koro..." The Toa said thoughtfully, "I've heard such great things about those villages, but I've never been to them... Maybe we should go there!"The Mark-Bearer felt a urge to go to Ga-Koro, as if something was pulling her towards the village of water. Perhaps it was the desire to find other Toa of Water (which are uncommon in Le-Koro), or maybe fate needed her there for a greater task...

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: BarükBarük was bored. Again. A day had passed since he'd encountered the dead Matoran, and nothing interesting had happened in that time. Maybe it was time to make something interesting happen...?The Toa of Gravity wandered aimlessly through the koro, randomly hopping between platforms. Presently he found himself at the edge of the village, on a mostly deserted platform that overlooked much of the surrounding jungle. Good. The higher up you were, the more fun it was to manipulate gravity.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:Nanashi stood up. He had been watching what-barley-pased-for-a-play-to-him, but-was-probably-standerd-to-the-rest. "So," Nanashi asked "did you like it?".OOC: yes, it is supposed to say barley. Inside joke I.R.L

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Deyr (Le-Koro Stage)He shrugged, "I'm not one to rate-say, but I'd question-wonder if the flame-arrows were part of it.""Were to walk-go now?" he asked the Vortixx.IC: Karkhalm (Le-Koro Platforms)He a found his way back to Le-Koro after his conversation with Cyber, and found himself on an empty platform on the edge of Le-Koro. Mostly empty, there was a lone Toa of Gravity standing near on side of it."Hello there," The silver armored Vortixx said.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Jenx"Yay! But, I've never ridden a Gukko before. I've always walked everywhere I went." she said. Shrugging, she smiled."Well, it's worth a try. Shall we go?" she asked.

OOC: Taking the liberty to skip us forwards, then.IC: Mita (Le-Koro)"Sure. Nothing's really keeping me here... or anywhere, for that matter. Being a wanderer has its upsides, it's very easy for me to relocate. No regrets." Mita smiled in an almost melancholic manner. "...Though there are times when I miss a particular environment. I went back and forth between Ga- and Ta-Wahi for a while. Can't say I've been much around the desert, so it's going to be interesting, I hope."The Toa of Sonics led the way as the pair tried to find a rider to fly them to Po-Koro. Luckily for them, several were free, and they didn't have to pay much at all."I fast-fly people and wares between villages ever-long," the Le-Matoran said. "Two Toa, birds, riders: no problem." He whistled for a co-worker of his and motioned for him to get another bird ready. "We use Kewa for people, Kahu for goods. It's too heavy with three people on one Kewa, so pick one each."Once they had done so, the Matoran each made their bird take off. Mita hadn't actually flown before, so she felt a bit uneasy when she sat on the back of the Rahi, but she trusted the Le-Koronans to know what they were doing. They cleared the village, and soon the jungle lay far below them as they set course for the desert on the horizon.OOC: Mita (and most likely Jenx too :P) to Po-Wahi.Rover, wandererNomad, vagabondCall me what you will

IC: Skrihen, Pala-KoroSkrihen stood outside the entrance to Pala-Koro, looking for all the world like an innocent, shy being. "Um, excuse me? Hello?" She was looking half-way to the ground, trying not to make eye-contact.OOC: Anyone feel free to notice her. Please. Pretty please? :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: *points at Skrihen*AuRon, go. :PIC: Ackune (Pala-Koro)"Reanimation," he said to Auron, "Is bringing something, or someone, back to life. Although, they're not fully 'alive' again.""If you would like," he said to the Toa, "Go on ahead and explore the village a bit."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)Interesting setup. Pretty decent location, plenty of resources. Kind of small, but in a space like this, plenty of room to expand...So caught up was the Ko-Matoran in his musings that he almost didn't notice Skrihen at the entrance to the village. He smiled slightly and walked over to her."Hello," he said to the rather shy girl.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: SkrihenSkrihen jumped slightly. She hadn't seen Reordin approach, she had been trying not to make eye contact with anyone. And because of it, she hadn't seen the Ko-Matoran coming. "Um, hello......" Came her rather quiet response. She made eye contact for a moment, then looked away.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Mehlnai (Pala-Koro)The Toa of Water had left the matoran and his friends when Madrihk has returned. She was now zipping around the small village using her Kakama. Her thoughts were elsewhere as she passed the time.A golden blurr suddenly sped inbetween Skrihen and Reordin, nearly knocking both of them off their feet. The blurr suddenly reversed directions, and came back to the two.Mehlnai stopped infront of them and said, "Oops... Sorry about that. Did I hit anyone?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SkrihenSkrihen jumped back out of surprise, and a little fear, when Mehlnai sped past. Her arms were raised in front of her face and body, as if to protect her from an attack. Her eyes were wide as saucers.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Onyx"She's looking for me, you say? Well, I better not keep her waiting." responded Onyx, giving a curt nod before heading out to search for his fellow Toa of iron. As he strode through the small settlement, he noticed another new arrival being greeted through the corner of his eye before bumping into Aelynn accidentally. "Oh sorry, Aelynn. Someone said you were looking for me."

IC: Aelynn (Pala-Koro)She jumped back, surprised when Onyx had bumped into her."Gah! Oh-I-sorry-I-bumped-into-you-I'm-doing-that-a-lot-today..." She said, rapid fire.IC: Mehlnai (Pala-Koro)"Hey, are you ok?" she askes Skrihen, "Oh, did I scare you. I'm sorry."It seemed that Mehlnai had gotten a lot more talkitive after being around people for a while.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: As Ignul walked into the koro, he approached Onyx, "Excuse me, kind sir; have you seen two toa, one of plasma, the other of lightning? Master Nightning and Mistress Dreenan? I found out they were comming to this koro, and I have to give them something."

If you can read this, then you have found somehting interesting. But I wouldn't continue reading. It's boring. See? Nothing exciting is happening.

IC: OnyxOnyx stared at Aelynn, not having quite understood what just came out of her mouth; all the Toa of iron caught were a few tidbits about apologizing and something happening a lot today."Could you repeat that for me? Actually no, wait, don't." Onyx cleared his throat. "You were looking for me?"

IC: Aelynn (Pala-Koro)"Huh? Oh, yeah I was wonder-" she suddenly stopped when Ignul appeared, and hid behind Onyx.A small sound escaped from behind the larger Toa.IC: Mehlnai (Pala-Koro)"Are you sure....." she asked, not convinced.Skrihen sorta reminded Mehlknai of herself. Sorta.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skrihen"Um, yeah, I'm sure....." Skrihen mumbled, not sounding convincing in the slightest. She lowered her hands a little more.OOC: Aw, Karzit. Wrong font color. I'll change it later, can't right now.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: OnyxOnyx was somewhat taken by surprise by Aelynn's sudden reaction to Ignul and he wondered what in the world was up with her until he realized the being known as Ignul approached."Why no, I haven't a clue as to who Nightning or Dreenan are. Who are you?" he asked suspiciously, eyeing the stranger with doubt. Even though he sensed no inkling of maliciousness from Ignul, Onyx didn't willingly give out information on people seeing as how it might put them in danger.

IC: "You don't? Oh, that's too bad. My name's Ignul, and I wish to find them, they did me a service and now I wish to repay them. They said they were going to Le-koro. So I came here. This is Le-Koro, isn't it?" Now that he thought about it, it didn't seem like the Le-Koro he'd heard about.

If you can read this, then you have found somehting interesting. But I wouldn't continue reading. It's boring. See? Nothing exciting is happening.

IC: OnyxIf Onyx wasn't so polite and mindful of other people's feelings, the Toa would have face-palmed so hard that he'd have a red mark on his face for a long time. Instead, he sighed slyly in annoyance and gave a fake chuckle, accompanied by a small smile.Does it look like a village full of crazy, happy, go-lucky Le-Matoran?"No, this isn't Le-Koro, my friend but this is the new settlement known as Pala-Koro. It got it's name from Lake Pala, if that wasn't obvious enough. Le-Koro's that way and is a good and long walk from here."Onyx turned around and pointed in the village of air's direction."Unless you're willing to pay, we won't accompany you for security reasons."

IC: OnyxOnyx stared at Ignul suspiciously as he suddenly left, feeling that the situation was kind of awkward."Hey, don't forget to exit through the entrance! There are walls, you know!" he called out through cupped hands. With that out of the picture, the Toa turned around and faced Aelynn."So can we get down to business or do we have to wait for another intrusion?"