Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Ril]"Who's this Madrihk guy?"

IC:"He;'s the leader of the Island Liberation Squad," Kethrye said, raising his hand and pointing towards the other Toa of Ice. Full of questions, isn't he? he though. Although Madrihk probably isn't all that well known to people outside the ILS, I guess. Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: BarükThe Toa of Gravity finished the fruit, sucking the last bits of juice off the pit before standing again. He tossed the pit in the air as he strode toward the edge of the platform, catching it deftly behind his back. He threw it straight into the air over the edge and, when it reached the crux of its path, concentrated his power on it, multiplying its gravity many times over. The pit plummeted toward the ground. Barük wondered how deep of a hole he could make.OOC: Open for interaction.EDIT: @VF - I'll post as Iraanus later today.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

Ic: Ambages gave a cockeyed grin to Mahdrik. "If I were to ever deceive you in such a way, I would expect nothing less from you, Mr. Mahdrik. But that would be terrible for business." He lightened up further: "Unless you meant a Slurpee. Man, I love my Slurpees."He extended his hand to shake it. "A pleasure knowing you, and I hope our partnership will be a long and good one."

IC: Madrihk"Likewise. Let us hope we both live long enough to see this project through. You never know, with the kind of business my team is in."OOC: Madrihk should be free now, if any of the newcomers wanted to speak with him. Edited by Katuko

OOC: Tooroko, Rockosis and ship from Ta-wahi.IC (Tooroko): Tooroko and Rockosis sailed south from Ta-wahi, moving into the waters of the region of air. By now, the shoreline was coated in thicker forest, leaving the sparse growth of Ta-wahi far behind. Many small streams flowed out of the jungle, emptying themselves into Kanae Bay. This region of the coastline was dense with all types of aquatic life, so Tooroko threw a fishing line over the side, hoping to catch some fresh tucker. As Rockosis had noted earlier, the ship's hull was slowly leaking water, but he wasn't overly concerned. The flow was gradual, and would be easily fixed when they reached Xa-koro.

ppg2.png

IC: ZarigamiAfter many days of lonely travels the Menacing looking mech stood proud at the many figures that approached him. A smirk grew across his natural face, but his towering mech crossed it's arms and carried on gazing at the jungle

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

IC: Madrihk"Another one? Great! We are really expanding here."Madrihk took a quick look at the crimson, Kualsi-wearing Toa of Fire and nodded. Seemed like a guy who could handle himself."I am Madrihk, Toa of Ice and leader of this squad. What can I help you with?"

IC: The mech stood and took a glance at the many Toa-like figures he presumed them to be . Hmm... Some king of liberation force I see. I didn't fly silently all this way to just sit back and watch pointless talking. Time to add some action into this place. Whether I need not to speak, is there decision. Then again - The mind squablle that raged inside Zarigami's mind lasted a minute or two, before smacking his insane conscience out of this empty pit. Without saying no more, he strolled his way, close to the clan.

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

IC: Iraanus"Yeah," Iraanus replied, thinking of the reaction of the Toa of Fire when he read the name on the mask. He thought for a moment. "Judging by his mask, I'd say he was a Ta-Matoran. Wonder what he was doing in the jungle?"

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: *shrug* Why not.IC: Deyr/Ryed"Yes there is!" The Le-Matoran said excitedly, "There is neat-o walk-highway from sing-song Le-Koro to Onu-Koro!"Ah... Ryed thought to Deyr, Good ol' Onu... I've got to say, it'll be good to go back to the place of my death.What? Deyr thought back.Oh, nevermind that...IC: HakilveThe four armed Toa of Stone grinned back. "Nah... I'm a bit too lazy to make sure you get your homework done."Hakilve looked around and asked, "Hey, you know any good bars around here? I don't drink, but I like the atmosphere."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:The huge robotic figure crawled as silently as the wind, picking out his first attack amongst the many Toa that could pose a threat in his terrorism. Ahh... Yes. Toa, like they seemed to be, apart from a few, that is no matter.The telescopic eyes zoomed in on his prey, waiting for the bloodshed to begin.

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

IC: [Ril]"Your kid here was saying something about you guys trying to raid the Hive. Sounds fun, I'd like to assist you."

IC: Madrihk"Splendid. Always need more people. I am guess you are a Toa of Fire, but what is your name, warrior?"OOC: Preston, you are driving a huge mech? What sort of thing is this, exactly? Your profile gives very little information; and as far as I know only Vortixx and Skakdi characters can have tech beyond normal blades and gears upon creation.

IC: Madrihk"Ril it is, then. Welcome aboard. Or, well, that would be more accurate if we had our ship with us. We landed it at the southern coast and sealed it in stone to prevent theft. I should probably get around to checking on it."The Toa of Ice looked around for his team members and furrowed his brow."Still no sign of Aryll, Mevi or Trakuda," he muttered. "One would think they would be back by now."

IC: Madrihk"We divided ourselves among the villages to ask each Turaga for help in the upcoming Rama hive attack," Madrihk explained. "Us that went to Le-Koro have returned, and so has Reordin, who went all the way to Ko-Koro. That's why it's strange that Aryll and Mevi are not back from Ta-Koro yet, and Trakuda has not been seen since he left for Onu-Koro either."OOC: Mevi is my Ta-Matoran character, by the way. She has been neglected. :P I have lost track of Aryll. I think both our characters sort of "phased out" in the transition between this topic and the Ta-Wahi one. I have not been following the Onu-Wahi topic either, so I don't know what Trakuda is doing. The Ta-Koro delay could be written off as due to that event with the hospital being destroyed. Tends to be... distracting, especially for a member of the guard. :lol:

IC: LuxLux looked around for a moment, "Hmm, everything's changed since the last time I was here. I'm barely sure where anything is, anymore..."Suddenly seized by memory, he stammered, "You go find Readra, he said he was heading for a bar. I've got to...do something. I'll be right with you."IC: PlagiaPlagia emerged into the afternoon sun, bringing her hand up to shield herself from the glare."Well, sure seems as hot as the last time I was here..." she muttered, "And if anything, there seem to be more insects."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Mussiki:'What do you expect?" Mussiki said sarcastically. "Here, I can fix that." He emitted a low sonic hum around them, that would keep all insects out of a ten foot radius. It couldn't even be heard by them, as the bugs all flew away."Now, onward to Lake Pala," he said. "I haven't been there in a while."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Ferrin's lot from Kumu Islets.IC: The boat load of Skakdi struck a rock, and water began to flow aboard the boat, sinking it and drowning the criminals aboard, none of whom could swim.All five of them struggled desperately for air, but the only air present was bursting from their lungs. A slow and agonising death.