Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I said the exact same thing on the last page. :PIC (Dekuna): "Yeah, allright." Dekuna agreed. "There's some space down there, but you might have to clear out some stuff. As for a base, I don't think it would fit the entire Hau Karda, but we could probably squeeze in without much trouble."OOC: Don't get your hopes up. :sneaky:

ppg2.png

IC (Ketan)The two Toa finally pushed their way out of the jungle brush, and found themselves facing the elevator to Le-Koro. Despite the fact that Ketan could just teleport up to the village, and his companion could adjust his gravity to fly up, they took the elevator. They exited at the top. As Ketan stepped out, he closed his eyes and inhaled, savouring the sweet air of the treetops. But something smelled different tonight. The Toa of Air opened his eyes and looked out over the forest, and saw a cloud of smoke and flame several mio away, in the direction of the Nui-Rama nest."So," Ketan said softly. "It has begun."

OOC: So I heard there's a lot of injuries around here.IC: Doctor Verik -Pala KoroI was a medic, I shouldn't been on the front-line. Actually that statement was wrong I should be on the front-lines, helping the wounded but instead as usual, I hung back. Me, I was just a matoran and what could a matoran medic hope to do in the middle of open battle? I was a clumsy Le-Matoran at that, frail. The only thing of worth, my knowledge of flora and fauna. Yet it was my job.When I came upon the sight of the destroyed Rama Hive, I held my breath. Was it possible, was I dreaming, the den of monsters which long since plagued my people in Le-Koro was destroyed. I wasn't really one of their's though. One, I had no sense of balance or agility, so that was one strike against me. Two, I didn't spend much time on any of their frivolous affairs. If anything I found the music irritating and I didn't get well along with the Gukko. Apparently I was a Ko-Matoran painted green in their eyes. Worst of all I was cowardly. Whenever anything came to blows, I was first to hightail it out of there. So when I was asked to help during this...I sort of abandoned my post for an extended period of time. It was my hope that no one would notice, rather be happy at my return, if they noticed I had left as soon as things seemed difficult.I was short, like most matoran, but unlike any matoran, especially my people I was much more frail, my torso and legs were a lime green, where as my arms were a light blue with dark green hands. My eyes were steel blue and as I came up to base camp known as Pala-Koro. I saw many a wounded lying about, matoran mostly it would seem. Well I was going to have to sort through this mess, one injured person at a time. The first victim was a female Ga-Matoran. Bleeding from her abdomen."Alright, swallow these with this." I gave her a few tablets, some stuff to ease the pain, and my canteen of water. I could seen her face get less tense but that was hardly the most important thing to me now. I pulled out some chemicals, dousing a rag in it, and wiping away the wound. I was happy to see out of the corner of my eye that she didn't grimace as I cleaned any some blood and then my needle. I quickly threaded through the flesh, closing the wound, I hear a slight groan of pain but not much. I quickly placed gauze on the wound before wrapping a bandage around her abdomen."Tha-" As the Ga-Matoran tried to reply I stopped her. I placed a bula berry in her hand, and got her a large glass of water."Food, water, and rest are the best medicine. Rest mostly, but you'll need food and water." I got up, dusting myself off and straightening out my grayish coat. A coward didn't deserve thanks, he deserved retribution, punishment and though I feared punishment. I knew in my heart that I was barely a matoran, just a coward in a doctor's clothing.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:"Exactly, Madhrik Toa of Ice. Infected Rama. Countless of them killed by your forces for the sake of six lives. Tell me, is it really your place to judge if the life of a Rahi is greater than that of Turaga? You quite nearly eliminated all the Nui-Rama on this island, for the sake of six old bats that don't quite seem like they're entirely on your side anymore? What happened to the Toa code? "I may be Makuta-Spawn, but if no one else talks to you about morals, I sure as Mata-Nui will. But go ahead, take care of your squad first. You know where to find me once you've had enough time to come up with a response." Skaarn hoped that would give the leader something to think about. He wanted to appear opinionated, but not necessarily evil. He believed he had done just that.
IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro)"We did not know that the Turaga was even here when we launched our attack. Their appearance was a complete surprise to us, as was that Toa of Shadow. Say what you will about the Nui-Rama, but if the last thousand years is anything to go by, they have been completely under Makuta's control and could not be reasoned with, even by de-masking them and using a Rau to speak. They have attacked villages, killed Matoran and generally caused havoc. We exterminated them for the sake of everyone in Le-Wahi."The Toa of Ice narrowed his ice-blue eyes."The Toa code has been torn to shreds ever since the Toa Mata disappeared. The stories say they never killed anything, and that might have been their undoing in the end. By removing the true heroes, Makuta didn't get any more control, he just got more brutal opposition. Way to go," Madrihk laughed, though not with humor.
IC: "Madrihk! Sir!" Dervian approached the leader of the ILS. "I was that member of the Aerial squad who had trouble keeping formation. I'm sorry, sir, but there is something I must speak to you about. My superiors have ordered me to meet with you."
"...Watch him," Madrihk commented to Laki, pointing at Skaarn. He then turned his attention to Dervian, and his expression went back to portraying his usual calm, serious demeanor."Whether you kept formation or not isn't something I concern myself with so long as the job was done," Madrihk said, and nodded on the direction of the smoke column rising above the treetops. "Judging by that, it was. Now, what did you want to speak with me about? I was just about to check on the Turaga, if that's the matter." Edited by Katuko

IC: Bane, who was near the Iron and Ice cages of the turaga, gave a grim smile. "All contained, sir." he said. He was one of the ones who had contained the turaga, and he knew his cages. It would take weeks for the turaga to cause a major dent, much less break out of their prison. "What are we going to do with them? I don't really think we can keep this in the dark."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"I was afraid, before, that I was wrong about you. But I wasn't, I was right, you're just what we need."Who is we? What did I just sign up for...?"Something to that effect," he said with a shrug, not preferring to elaborate more until he found out exactly who the Matoran was in the first place.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Oh yeah, right. oops. :PIC (Dekuna): "That would be good" Dekuna agreed. "I'm down to only two after the battle. You needn't worry about heating though - I've got heatstones embedded in my walls. We'll be nice and cozy".
IC: Ning and Tangrua"Well then what are we waiting for?" Ning said. She exited out the door."Some help here!" Tangura shouted, who whas banging furuiosly on his axel with a small hammer, but hardly making it any straighter.

IC: Plagia - Pala-KoroFor the next few hours, Plagia dug. A hole, six-feet down, eight-feet across. It wasn't pretty, but it was functional enough. It was good.Laying the shovel to the side of the grave, the Toa turned, picking up Akinii's beheaded body, as well as his disembodied head. Lowering them gracefully into the pit, she was careful to arrange it so that it still appeared that the two objects were connected.The late Toa's armour was stark white, Plagia had been sure to scrub it clean of blood beforehand. His hands were arranged over his chest, each one clasping the other. The only thing missing was his sword. That had been embedded at the head of the grave, as a marker, and as tool, if a wandering being was ever in need of a sword.Plagia stayed silent throughout the process of filling the hole. There was absolutely nothing she could say. As the sun began to dip into the earth, the grave was finished. Akinii was ready for his final journey. Turning, Plagia walked back to the village, with only one thought flying through her mind.I hope he'll get his memories back.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: I glanced down at the glowing symbol on my arm. Strength from an emotion...well, that would explain it. But which emotion was mine linked to...?A Matoran had approached the group, saying something about talking to a friend. I recognized him vaguely - Reordin, I thought his name was, some officer from the Sanctum Guard. He didn't seem to want to elaborate on his encounter with this friend, and I imagined it was of little consequence anyway, so I simply acknowledged his presence with a nod and turned back to to the Mark-bearing Ve-Toa. "Skrihen. You said there are more of us - how many more, would you guess?"OOC: His name's Invictus, by the way.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Bane, who was near the Iron and Ice cages of the turaga, gave a grim smile. "All contained, sir." he said. He was one of the ones who had contained the turaga, and he knew his cages. It would take weeks for the turaga to cause a major dent, much less break out of their prison. "What are we going to do with them? I don't really think we can keep this in the dark."
IC: MadrihkMadrihk nodded at bane in approval."Good. We'll have to figure out what's going on here. Makuta has evidently altered the Turaga somehow, and from what I've seen some creatures have latched themselves onto their backs. I want to know what they are and what they do, because the things that attacked us by the Rama hive were evidently not normal Turaga."The Toa of Ice gestured towards Skaarn."That guy says he's a "Hordika"; another of Makuta's experiments involving Toa, from what I gathered. I don't know if they're related, but it's our best bet right now. Lock him up as well while we deal with the aftermath here. I'll have to get my hand fixed too," he muttered.

IC:"Exactly, Madhrik Toa of Ice. Infected Rama. Countless of them killed by your forces for the sake of six lives. Tell me, is it really your place to judge if the life of a Rahi is greater than that of Turaga? You quite nearly eliminated all the Nui-Rama on this island, for the sake of six old bats that don't quite seem like they're entirely on your side anymore? What happened to the Toa code? "I may be Makuta-Spawn, but if no one else talks to you about morals, I sure as Mata-Nui will. But go ahead, take care of your squad first. You know where to find me once you've had enough time to come up with a response." Skaarn hoped that would give the leader something to think about. He wanted to appear opinionated, but not necessarily evil. He believed he had done just that.
IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro)"We did not know that the Turaga was even here when we launched our attack. Their appearance was a complete surprise to us, as was that Toa of Shadow. Say what you will about the Nui-Rama, but if the last thousand years is anything to go by, they have been completely under Makuta's control and could not be reasoned with, even by de-masking them and using a Rau to speak. They have attacked villages, killed Matoran and generally caused havoc. We exterminated them for the sake of everyone in Le-Wahi."The Toa of Ice narrowed his ice-blue eyes."The Toa code has been torn to shreds ever since the Toa Mata disappeared. The stories say they never killed anything, and that might have been their undoing in the end. By removing the true heroes, Makuta didn't get any more control, he just got more brutal opposition. Way to go," Madrihk laughed, though not with humor.
IC: "Madrihk! Sir!" Dervian approached the leader of the ILS. "I was that member of the Aerial squad who had trouble keeping formation. I'm sorry, sir, but there is something I must speak to you about. My superiors have ordered me to meet with you."
"...Watch him," Madrihk commented to Laki, pointing at Skaarn. He then turned his attention to Dervian, and his expression went back to portraying his usual calm, serious demeanor."Whether you kept formation or not isn't something I concern myself with so long as the job was done," Madrihk said, and nodded on the direction of the smoke column rising above the treetops. "Judging by that, it was. Now, what did you want to speak with me about? I was just about to check on the Turaga, if that's the matter."
"No. The truth is, I've come here both to help and to represent a group called the Aukati to your group. They have decided they will send their forces to help you, working in shifts on various missions." OOC: Because they are in grave need of character development.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Bane took an appreciative look at Madrihk's hand. "Did my father do this? It looks like his handiwork." He took another look at the hand. "your fingers have healed a bit, so it might be painful, but the hand could be manipulated. Give me time, and I could get you a fingered hand." He looked over to the hordika, and raised his hand slightly. "Annoying Makutaspawn." he said grimly. "You can stay in here until we have time to interrogate you." An Iron cage immediately appeared around the strange toa.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Madrihk"Aukati?" Madrihk said to Dervian, while Bane took care of their Hordika captive. "Haven't heard of them, but if they want to help us out they are more than welcome."In his head, the Toa of Ice was rubbing his hands together in a devious manner. The mission was a success. The ILS had showed its firm presence on the island, and now wheels were in motion. Hopefully he could have his team take care of the Turaga problems before anyone arrived, so that they could attest to their effectiveness... as if the remains of the Nui-Rama hive wouldn't be enough.Bane's words were compelling, and Madrihk felt that between him and Ackune, there would likely be enough knowledge to fix his hand. He knew that it would be impossible to regain all that was lost, but mechanical replacements for his fingers should be sufficient. They were just bendy sticks with wire in them, after all. He could make due without nerves...

IC: Aukati. Bane had heard of them, as he had heard about eveything else on the island. He had slight knowledge of everything on the island, and knew about most factions. This one, however, was a little vague. He knew little other than their name and leader. Armegeddon training had given him knowledge of how to take advantage of this. He would get to know this Dervian, and find what made him tick. He was broken out of his reverie by the pounding of the hordika's fists on the cage. "Have we taken a toll of the dead and wounded yet?" he asked, slightly annoyed by the constant pounding of the prisoners.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: The Turaga are unconscious for now and Skaarn has been a quite civil prisoner so far, so I dunno if there would be much pounding. ;)IC: Madrihk"I don't need any of you for any special tasks right now. Feel free to come and go as you like," Madrihk said to Dervian, before turning to Bane once more."I believe we have a death toll, though I haven't seen the list myself. We have been lucky, though. We lost several warriors out there, but most survived. I'll have to make a proper headcount later. Right now, I'm concerned about the Turaga."The Toa of Ice looked upon the limp beings in their iron cage, feeling conflicted. On one hand, killing them while they slept might be the safest option, but one he knew would never fly with the populace. If he wanted them to revere him as a leader, Madrihk could not afford to do anything drastic to some of the most important beings on the island. On the other hand, keeping the Turaga like this could very well mean that they woke in another murderous rage, and unless their mutated strength had diminished that could very well mean real trouble."Does anyone know what these things are?" he asked, pointing at the slug attached to Vakama's back. "Never mind, by the way. I want everyone gathered; we might as well discuss it in plenum. This concerns the whole island."OOC: Everyone still in the area, gather in the center of Pala-Koro for an ILS meeting. We will discuss the recent attack, those who died, the mutated Turaga and what to do next.

I.C. Vompran"Victory... At last." Vompran was quite satisfied. He had just helped deliver Le-koro from a massive threat, and no more would anyone have to worry about rama invasion again. Mata Nui was one step closer to being avenged, and free. He hoped the turaga would be okay when they awoke, and hopefully, they would not keep their monsterous forms forever. No one wants to have an entire village lead by a freak. Trakuda's death was very disappointing. Pala-koro wouldn't be the same without him. Now that Trakuda was dead, that made Vompran the first member to join the ILS, besides Madrihk of course.Vompran gathered at the center of the Pala-Koro, as Madrihk had requested.

elementalussal.png

IC: Kohu"Kohu. I was a friend of Trakuda's, I met him about a hundred years ago during the first attack on the Nui Rama Hive. Y'know, the time when Matau was kidnapped an-""...I want everyone gathered; we might as well discuss it in plenum. This concerns the whole island." he heard Madrihk say."Look, the point is, I found this," he held up a note. Alfon couldn't make out what was written except the title: 'TO-DO LIST!'. "This was Trakuda's, and one of the things on it was to give you these in case of an emergency." he pulled out an axe and a few pieces of Rahkshi armour, both of which Alfon would recognise as Trakuda's. "I guess his death is emergency enough, so... Here ya go, I guess."

ICLaki watched as Skaarn was locked up. He had an idea about those weird slug things. They looked like Kraata, the sons of Makuta. And what was Skaarn but a makuta-son? he might know something.Laki walked to the main square, still following Madrihk. What the army was going to do now affected the whole island, and Laki wanted to be part of it.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

ooc: Yeah, there probably wouldn't be much pounding. Skaarn's figured it would be in his best interests to be civil and suave rather openly evil and violent.IC: Skaarn continued knocking on the iron cage one of the Toa had surrounded him with. "Excuse me, but is this really necessary? Some iron shackles would be just as effective as this monstrosity" Skaarn said, referring to the cage. "Oh, and I wouldn't mind a glass of cold water either, while you're at it. And perhaps some bbq wings as well."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: (Uar)"Building a base in Ko-Wahi's well and all, but there's something I forgot to mention. Something was revealed after the hive burnt down. Some kind of obelisk, with the phrase 'hidden lines' written on it. What do you think it is, some kind of attempt to form a hidden rift between the Koros?" Uar said to the group.

Edited by The Mask of Ice

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Mevi (Pala-Koro)Mevi was standing by near the place where the team had placed their fallen comrades. The Ta-Matoran didn't speak a word, she just stood still, leaning wearily on the spear Trakuda had given her during the fight. He had been a nice guy, and exceptionally brave. He had given his life to kill a Rahkshi, and he deserved a proper burial, but unfortunately there was nothing left to bury. He had been given a hero's sendoff: his body being blown to bits along with the outer shell of the Nui-Rama hive. Somehow, Mevi felt this was fitting, and she was certain that Trakuda would have liked to see it.Mevi hefted her Ta-Koronan shield and went over to join the rest of the team. Wherever they went from here, there was no point in dwelling on the past. Trakuda was dead, along with several others. Makuta, on the other hand, had lost far more, and Mevi swore to herself that he would lose a lot more before they were done with him.

IC: Plagia - Pala-Koro"I want everyone gathered; we might as well discuss it in plenum. This concerns the whole island."With those words, Plagia found herself standing in the centre of the village, along with a few other warriors, awaiting Madhrik's announced meeting.Glancing back and forth, the Toa of Lightning tried to identify her new comrades, but they were all strangers to her. The crowd was significantly smaller than the last time they had met, what with the deserters and deceased. But that was to be expected, while sad, to say the least.Plagia sat down on a nearby rock, close to where a Ta-Matoran (Mevi) was located. There was something about the Matoran that caught the Toa's attention. It wasn't anything superficial, the being was fairly ordinary. It was the state that the Matoran seemed to be in. The weariness, the deep-rooted anger, the remembrance. It was an expression that was far too familiar to Plagia."What's on your mind, young one?" she said quietly.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Mevi"Nothing in particular," Mevi answered, meeting the gaze of the Toa who had spoken to her. "I'm just a bit bewildered after this whole mission we've been on. It was chaotic, brutal and depressing... but at the same time, we won so much by destroying that wretched place. I was just thinking of Trakuda, that Ko-Matoran. He died while trying to stick an explosive on a Rahkshi, and he succeeded."She sighed."Then they threw his body in alongside the remaining explosives; I dunno why. I think they saw it as a nice way for a warrior to go. Not getting buried, not getting burned, just... evaporated. I must admit it was pretty nice, in hindsight. I didn't really know him, but still, it's weird not having him around. He was so determined before the battle, loaded with weapons and all. He even gave me his spear when I lost my weapon to a Rama."

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Listen, Skrihen," Reordin said as they walked. "About what I said yesterday - before you went to fight the Shadow Toa - I just wanted you to know that I--"Reordin's words were cut off by the sound of his name being called; as he turned, three Sanctum Guard officers began to move towards him."Meant every word," he said absentmindedly. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Lema): Following the battle's end and the long night of celebration, Lema returned to Pala-koro to bring back the gukko he had ridden. The village seemed quite a busy place, with beings going about many tasks within the small enclosure, dealing with the aftermath of the hive's fall.IC (Dekuna): "Wait a moment, Ning" Dekuna called after her. "For goodness' sake, the battle was only last night. We don't have to go rushing off straight away. You might be fresh, but the rest of us need some time to recover. I'm not going to let Zealokan go climbing up mountains after he's been stabbed in the gut. That would be irresponsible. Give us a bit of time to find a proper doctor and heal up a bit."

ppg2.png

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Saporta!"The three figures had made their way to Reordin and Skrihen now, and as they drew closer, Reordin recognized the commander of his battalion and his left and right hand men. This couldn't end well for anybody."I'm in the middle of a briefing," Reordin said coldly. I'll explain everything when we get to Ko-Koro, and then we can talk about me getting some real vacation time--""An entire platoon is dead," hissed the right-hand man. "And we have no explanation why or how.""I sent envoys to explain the situation to Ko-Koro," the lieutenant replied, drawing up the collar of his jacket around his neck. "They didn't tell you...?""We found their bodies outside the gates."Reordin's eyes darkened."Alright. Fine. I'll explain everything as soon as we--""Will you? Can you, Lieutenant Saporta? Remember, Darrick Bane is dead, and so is anyone else the Sanctum Guard can firmly trust in corroborating your story. Under the circumstances, for the time being, I can't allow you to continue service.""You're discharging me?"Strangely, Reordin's face was calm; he displayed no emotion, no passing glances of anger. His face was cold and unmoving as the commander handed him the tablet that made it all official. His eyes never wavering from the commander's face, Reordin signed the word "Saporta" in cursive and shoved it back."If you have anything to say in your defense, say it now."A tense silence passed amongst the four men."Reordin, for God's sake, say something," urged the left-hand man, a kind elderly soldier who had helped train Reordin during his initial years with the Guard."My only regret, Commander," Reordin said, his voice still and unwavering, "is that I have but two feet to cram up your--"But the commander and his men had already gone; the ex-lieutenant could only watch as his ex-commanding officers, along with any semblance of belonging he had ever had, walked out of Pala-Koro and into the horizon.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SkrihenSkrihen was quiet for a long moment. "Thanks, Reordin. It's good to know someone gave two droppings." She smiled slightly. "I meant what I said, too. I did my best not to die."Then the Guards showed up. Skrihen watched without a word, her glowing eyes staring at the griup's receeding backs. "I'm sorry."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kethrye -Kethrye grunted and began walking to were Marihk was gathering the full membership of the Island Liberation Squad. He trudged over to his fellow deputy leader and greeted Vompran. Kethrye hadn't had time to talk with the other leader of the Ground Squad during the chaotic aftermath of the battle."So, we actually did it." he said to Vompran as he approached. "We actually did it!"