Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Fine...." Tahuva decided they needed to ditch Dervian somehow, to prevent more fights. "Dervian, come here." He used a gentle tone to trick him."OH SURE!" Dervian ran up to Tahuva, excited."Want to know a secret?" Dervian leaned in, excited. "Well I won't tell you one." Tahuva pulled off Dervian's mask, then hit him in the nose. Dervian was dazed, so Tahuva slammed his head on the ground, knocking him out. He shot up a flare to gather some help. "Some Matoran should show up to help him. Let's ditch him now. NOW."OOC: I'm serious, we need to ditch this guy. I'd make him more sane, but I can't break character.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Garth - Le-Wahi - Leaving: Garth sighed, "Well, I suppose help will arrive, flares are always followed immediately because there is no telling what could be going on. Now, the Le-Koro guard will be here in like, two minutes, so I say we leave now... it was nice knowing you, Dervian," he said to the Toa of air as he took off down the cliff, followed by Tahuva and Klastio. "Let's head back to Ta-Koro, I'd like to check up on my shop," he said, running off in the direction of Ta-Koro, followed by Klastio and Tahuva. OOC: Garth and Klastio to Ta-Wahi. -Garth

OOC: I will be ignoring Madrihk & co until the current argument in the discussion topic has concluded.IC (Ferrin)The Toa of Iron couldn't help but notice a ruckus coming from the Inn. He momentarily forgot his current agenda and looked at Zavano."Did you hear that?" he asked. "Something about a murder, I think."

OOC: Well that was a ridiculously convenient conclusion. :)IC (Ferrin)"Perhaps."The imposing Toa took the lead and walked briskly towards the inn. He slammed the door open and surveyed the scene without a word. When he saw D, his otherwise serious expression broke into a wicked grin."Well, well, what do we have here?"

Edited by Katuko

IC: AntumI made up my mind. I would go to the village, see if any of the... what were they called? Matoran... yes, Matoran could help. Then, I would leave, head back to the forest. I walked away, as slow as it was. I was in much better shape than Vrana, having been farther from the Toa when he fell, but it was still painful to fly. I arrived near the village as a group was approaching some strange pods dangling from vines. I hung back, watching them. I was reluctant to approach any of the Matoran or Toa.

IC: A matoran approached Dervian and poked him with a stick. "Mmf....rahifriends....mfffmfmfmff" He turned over a few times and almost fell off the cliff. "WAAHHAHAHAA!" He jumped, then fell flat on his face. He was silent for a few moments, and his mask was gone. "Kanohi....aggh." He fell on his mask, crushing it. "I need...a mask..from somewhere..who are you?" Dervian had forgotten Tahuva, Garth, Klastio, and everything for the past few years. He also forgot that he was half-insane. "I'm on a mission...for something...ow." OOC: Dervian open for interaction.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Yghari from Ta-Wahi.IC Yghari - Le-Koro - Entering Le-Koro: The Toa of electricity climbed up a vine ladder that hung low to the swamp grounds of Le-Wahi, heading up to the tree-village that was Le-Koro. He eventually got up to a platform that the ladder had been attached to, and climbed onto the platform, looking around the village. With a smile, he spoke aloud to himself, "I always liked this place, so calm..." he said, despite the sounds of Rahi shouting in the trees surrounding the village. OOC: Alright, he's here. But don't find him immediately and go, "YOU ARE NOW THE NEW WILLPOWER, HIYA." I'd like this to go along slowly if possible. :P -Yghari

IC - Kinika - Time skipOh. It was, in fact, simply another Le-Matoran carrying a map incorrectly. He shrugged it off and retreated down the steps to see that Aexias had killed the Muaka. He walked down the catacomb to the treasure. All this gold...--------------Kinika, in an iron carriage pulled by a deer-Rahi he had strapped it to, was rich. So much gold, he couldn't believe it. A fortune! Now, if he could find that elevator...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Delarix)[With the Infervanika crew]: Delarix was annoyed.Just. Plain. Annoyed.He had been dragged everywhere with these crazy sailors in the last several hours with nary a single expanation as to what was going on.OOC: Really. Someone fill me in and I'll return to making decent posts.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

OOC: This is in no way supposed to be due to the rarity of posts between Kirgon, Mero. and Jokar. Kirgon is just really impatient. XDIC: KirgonKirgon Exited the elevator, muttering to himself about his teammates taking too long, and that he wanted his treasure. Now.""Will you guys hurry it up already, I want my treasure."He hadn't noticed the treasure cart yet.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dervian got up, thanked the Matoran, and left. "What was my mission?" Dervian walked back to the village, low on energy. "Need...mask..." He checked if he had any widgets. "That's...goood...WHOA!" He fell on his face. "OW." He forced himself up. He found a mask merchant. "What you got?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Lux - Le-Koro/Outside Murder Scene/Talking to Zaveno and SoliaLux shook his head, 'Mate, if it was too much for me, do you think I'd have volunteered to Gukko-scout? Relax. I'm cool.'Lux stared out over the horizon to see the sun lowering in the sky. Dusk was approaching.'Hmm, getting dark out. This is probably a moot question, but do either of you have lodgings here?'IC: Gunner - Waters off Le-Wahi/Infernavika/DeckGunner sat down, propping his feet up on a nearby crate to get a good view of the conversation between Lohkar and Delarix. If history was to repeat itself, one of them would end up beaten to a pulp by the end of this, and Gunner was putting his money on Delarix.And if Gunner knew one thing, it was money.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Dervian browsed the masks. He had forgotten his moves and powers, even his weaknesses...so he didn't get the Sanok that was best for him. "What's this one?"The merchant eyed him. "That's a Miru. Mask of Levitation."Dervian put some widgets on the table."That's not enough.""Can't a maskless Toa get a discount?""Hmm...ten more and you have a deal."Dervian placed ten more, put on the mask, and walked into the village. He saw a strange Skakdi accosting a Matoran.Zeltroth threw the Matoran aside. "What are you looking at?!""Oh. Nothing." Dervian considered stepping in, but he spaced out, remembering his mission. Or not being able to remember it, however you want to take that. "Mission..what was it...?""SHUT UP!" Zeltroth knocked Dervian down and slammed a clawed foot on his back. "WHERE IS MATAU?""Matau? Who's--" His face was knocked into the dirt by Zeltroth."WHAT TOA OF AIR WOULDN'T KNOW THAT?!""Air is my power? In that case.." He summoned a gust of wind to hit Zeltroth, but it wasn't broad enough. "Why can't I do..that?"Zeltroth threw Dervian through a hut, then pulled out his axe. "DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID?!"Dervian laughed. "You don't want me to answer that." He pulled out his swords and tried directing a huge gust of wind, but it thinned out and dissipated. "What the...?"Zeltroth axed Dervian to the ground. Dervian rolled over, then levitated to dodge the next axe swing. Zeltroth forced his axe out of the ground, but Dervian landed on his face and kicked him down. The wood under them was weakening. Zeltroth swung at Dervian again, but Dervian used wind to give the axe a light nudge, and made it land on Zeltroth's knee. "YEEEAAAAOW!"Dervian pulled the axe from Zeltroth and raised it over his head. "Now answer MY question. Do you know what my mission was?"Zeltroth kicked Dervian's legs, tripping him and catching the axe. He swung and hit Dervian in the jaw."DOOF!" Dervian spat a gear from his mouth, like a tooth in a boxing match. "What the?!" He swung and hit Zeltroth in the face with a sword, but was kicked away. Zeltroth ran at Dervian, but Dervian swung his sword while trying to attack with wind, resulting in a wind blade. The blade slammed into Zeltroth's head, making him drop his axe."Oof..." Zeltroth stumbled back and hit his head, then regained his composure. "WHAT THE (censored) DID YOU DO TO ME?!""No need for language like that, you son of a Brakas.""Is not the future of this island worth a SINGLE TURAGA'S LIFE?"So that's what he wanted, Dervian thought. He was seeing triple from being hit too hard. "You'll never stop at one...I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!""All...? WHAT THE--OOOF!" Zeltroth was hit with many wind blades, enough to hit three of him. A few missed, but when Dervian regained his sight, he beat Zeltroth to the ground. "OOF! OW! STOP--WHOA!" Dervian put his swords together, put wind through them to sharpen them as wind blades, and swung at Zeltroth's face. "MOFLAH!" He tried to scream, "My Face!" but it didn't even come out right. He ran off to Ta-Wahi.Do NOT Bypass the filter. -B6OOC: Dervian and Zeltroth to Ta-Wahi.

Edited by Black Six

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Kinika - Le-WahiKinika sat back, quite relaxed. Him! Rich! He tossed a golden coin to a poor Le-Matoran. He was oozing gold. The Toa of iron grabbed a crown and "king'd" himself. This was the life.He didn't even notice Kirgon.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tellus, from Ta-WahiTellus raised his eyebrows, carefully watching. Was there going to be a mutiny? If so, he'd best keep his eye on things.. it seemed that he wouldn't have long to wait, though.IC: CadiasCadias woke up with a groan. His back was in absoute agony. But that could wait. He had a more pressing concern.How in Mata Nui's name would he get Navayak out of the tree?IC: AntumI stepped into one of the pods. There were three round yellow things at the bottom of some lines. Carefully, I pushed them up. I shot skyward, somewhat surprised. Still, why would they be there if they didn't go up?I stepped out, overwhemled by the number of Matoran and Toa.IC: AurixAurix thought hard. He overheard a nearby Matoran menion treasure. "Yes, treasure! That way, the bank can not keep sending people to annoy you so they get their money back!"Then he noticed Antum. "Look! It's like a mini-Vrana. I must ask him to hold off the Invasion of the Bird-Toa! It is very important that they do not invade while the Star King is rebelling, or the other Kings and Queens will be overwhemled!"

IC: KirgonHe kept walking, pulling out the map and looking into it, not where he was going. That was when he walked into the Royal Sir Kinika, King of Treasure."Hey, watch where you're going, you no good-"Censorified."-moron."He hadn't even looked up from the map."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Kinika - Le-Wahi"I'll do what I want, you kerpluckin'-"His word would've had him banned from Ga-Koro.Wait- he remembered that tone, that kind of language..."Kirgon!" he exclaimed. He was almost happy to see him."There's even more back at the temple."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: KirgonHearing the being about to use a word even he would have been proud of, he looked up to see Kinika... with treasure... mentioning a temple...his temple... his treasure..."You no good -"And the string of language the likes of which only Kirgon would use sprang forth from his mouth."-Thief, stealing my treasure from my temple!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fiva"You really should go ask them to hold off. Even if they aren't overwhelmed by the Bird-Toa, I don't think the villagers have an open enough mind to accept the bird-toa just yet." Fiva said. "Also, I have this vague feeling that certain people are swearing. Shame on them. Those treasure hunting, foul mouthed, scum."OOC:Yes, that was Kirgon and Kinika that Fiva just sensed. You guys should really tone down the language. I mean, if Fiva can sense it all the way from the village... :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: FleyaFleya spotted the ship she was looking for and went into an immediate divebomb, pulling up just in time to land gracefully between two beings on the deck. She turned to the reptilian one, smiling."Hi! Are you Delarix?" she asked, immediately electrifying her armor in case someone tried to jump her. Pirate ships generally made her nervous.OOCYes, that would be Delarix on the Infernavika.IC: HeliosHelios let his ship drift slowly forward, enjoying the calm before the storm he would bring. He could just now make out the shape of a ship he was sure was his intended target, but he wanted to be sure before he used his Kanohi."Get ready, Fleya. I'll find you." he said quietly.

Edited by Ace of Skulls

IC: Aurix"Yes, you are right! I agree with both." Boldly, Aurix appraoched Antum. "Hello, Bird-Matoran! Please hold off the invasion!"IC: AntumFor a moment, I stared at the strange being who approached me. Then, an idea came to me. "I... I hold off this 'invasion,' but first you do something."Aurix narrowed his eyes. "What?"I gulped nervously. "You help get Big-Teeth out tree."Aurix frowned thoughtfully. "You mean a Skakdi?""Ye.. Yes.""Oh, good! I thought you wanted something difficult done! Hey, Fiva, we need to get a Skakdi out of a tree to prevent the invasion of the Bird-Toa. Easy, eh?"

IC - Kinika - Le-WahiKinika rolled his eyes."Will you stop cursing? I'll show you where the temple is, Kirgon."He looked around."I sense a self-righteous, overly-judgemental hypocrite." he sighed.The Toa tossed him a gold coin."This is the real deal, Kir! We've done it!" he whispered, but excitedly.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: KirgonHe looked at the coin in his hand. It could buy him q few drinks, but if their was more, and Kinika hadn't stolen all of his treasure, then this was going to be very, very profitable."Hypocrite? Says the guy who acted like he wanted to play bodyguard, just to get at the treasure first."He raised an eyebrow."Were is my treasure?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Kinika - Le-WahiKinika cleared his throat."I believe the word you're looking for is 'pretender,' rather than 'hypocrite.' Totally different."He grinned."It's deep in the forest, underground." he said.Kinika was fairly certain Kirgon would go.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Yasurek:Yasurek was up immediately, ready for battle. He was right behind Fleya, dual-wielding wooden spears."Excuse me, but I'm afraid you can't just drop in unannounced," he said to the new arrival. "Who are you and why are you on our ship? And why do you have all that lightning around you? Looking for a fight? I'm pretty sure most of us would rather not have to deal with another fight against random people coming to our ship."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: Okay, getting back into this. Time to pull out the old mask of teleport to hint of plot.IC: Arzanyos finally emerged from below deck. As soon as he emerged, his eyes were drawn to the electrified figure asking for Delarix. "You guys just don't quit do ya?" he muttered, walking to Lohkar. "Sorry I missed all the action, I was a bit busy." He said, revealing the finished obsidian sunglasses over his Kaulsi.IC: That ridiculous toa. The thought rang through Ara'kas' mind, consuming all others. She had managed to wind up in the coast of Le-koro, nowhere near anywhere. As she scanned the waters though, she saw a ship. The fire toa's rage subsiding, she decided to through a flare towards the ship. The fireball hung in the air, the drifted down to the ship.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC (Mataiti, Le-Koro):Mataiti sat on a branch in the village of Le-Koro. He was bored. Few days ago, he had accidently set a hut on fire with his firesword. Naturally, Turaga Matau had been angry and denied him the use of his firesword. Mataiti loved his firesword. He often played around with it, practising new moves and ways of using fire.Still bored, Mataiti left the branch and started walking around in Le-Koro, looking for something to do. Something exciting. Something important.OOC: Mataiti open for interaction. Give the poor Matoran a chance.