Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: FleyaFleya looked over at the being who was speaking to her."Oh, no worries sir, not looking for a fight. The electricity is just for protection, you see, because being around strangers makes me a bit nervous. As for my business here, I was hoping to have a word with Delarix here." she said, pointing to him."You see, my boss, Miss Marda, maybe you know her, tall, purple and black armor, she gets around a lot, but I digress, you see Miss Marda has taken an interest in you, and she wants me to keep an eye on you until you can come back to Po-Koro with me, but no rush of course, I'm not going to kidnap you or anything, but it really is urgent that she see you, so whenever you're ready, and also, I would appreciate it if you would have that guy put his weapons down, they make me nervous, and just be sure you don't touch me, cuz it might hurt a bit, but once again I digress, whenever you can come to Po-Koro, I'd really appreciate it." she said, never once taking a breath until she was done talking.OOCShe talks a lot. Just a warning.IC: HeliosHelios was certain now. Fleya was on that ship, and that meant Marda had sent her there. He smiled maniacally and stepped to the bow of his small craft. Supressing his power, he used his Mask of Quick Travel and teleported on deck.OOCHe's not there yet, so just keep talking with Fleya for now.

IC: The cries for guards did not travel any more than a few feet. Ziraul had silenced them with his power. Those who did try to flee the area were knocked out by similar sonic bombardments in a neat, efficient, mildly painless manner. Then the whole team and D appeared to vanish thanks to Ziraul's mask.OOC: At this point we have moved into a room in the inn to serve as an interrogation chamber, taking the blacked out D with us. The Toa have made introductions to one another and D's past experiences have been explained to Vilak, Takamaz, Axana and Hikari.IC: Hikari encased D in thick layer of non-conductive heatstone, as per Ziraul's instructions. D's mask had been removed and smashed by Divan, replaced with a powerless Mask of Night Vision so he would not be to weak to speak. They waited for D to awake while Ziraul placed silence feilds to protect anyone from overhearing and realizing their location.OOC:Edit 1: Remember that heatstone is very hot, Nitro so it should be rather uncomfortable for you to sit in there too long.Edit 2: Whoops, Katuko, didn't notice you walk in. That complicates things, but I suspect you probably would have some questions for Ziraul. Can we say that he(Ferrin) was allowed to join the interogation since he had past dealings with D? I don't want to have to edit this whole thing. HEck, you can fill us in on D's past while I wait for him to awaken and give us the mild bit of information we need...

Edited by toatc

IC: AurixAurix rolled his eyes. "That only works when you are within a mile of the Skakdi." He turned to Antum. "Do you know where the Skakdi is?"IC: Antum"Yes, he in swamp. I know where." I began to walk toward the pods on the vines. "Follow!""Ok! I've never been in a swamp before! Are they really full of evil spirits? Cmon, Fiva!"

OOC: All right, I'll edit.IC (Ferrin)Ferrin didn't notice at first, but he soon became aware of the fact that everyone else had seemingly become unable to see him or the rest of the group assaulting D. They waved for him, and he followed them into one of the inn's rooms under the cover of the illusion. Once there, a Toa of Crystal encased D to prevent him from escaping. Ferrin frowned and was prepared to use his weapon at a moment's notice."What is this?" he asked. "Why are you kidnapping my former employee? i don't really care, as I have been wanting to kill him for a while now, but this layer of crystal sort of makes that a bit hard to do."

Edited by Katuko

IC (Mataiti, Le-Koro): Walking around, Mataiti spotted a sign about an Island Liberation Squad. It was a recruiting sign of some sort. Mataiti read it in awe and wonder. What was this organization about?Mataiti read that someone named "D" was recruiting members. Intrigued, Mataiti started wondering around looking for him or others who might know about this mysterious squad.

OOC:My primary thing is that D has information on some Toa we are trackng down, somthing Nitro and I agreed to. Once I have that, I personally don't care to much what happens to D. Ziraul and Tirax will want to kill him for his murders, the rest of the team will seek to spare him. Which I can use for some charecter development. If my charecters are a little harsh in their restraint methods, keep in mind he's escaped from insufficient restraints before.OOC edit: previous Ic removed as Kutoko's edit renders it inaccurtate.And now I respond to Nitro's post.IC: Takamaz briefly lowered the heat from the heatstones to a mildly comfortable level with his powers. "Talk sense, or it gets hot in there."Ziraul spoke, his tone harsher than stone itself. " When did you first start killing people?"OOC: Katuko, remember the room is protected by silence fields in such a way that sound will not escape. So you won't be able to hear D's screams. Nitro, this would be the time time to mention the brain electrocution. Done by three Toa of D's element, helped drive him mildly insane, just to refresh your memory.

Edited by toatc

IC(D): "I'm not talking. I've no reason to." He snuffed his head upwards, before realizing he had depth perception. Or as much as you can with a broken eye. "Hey...you took off my mask! I made that Eyepatch special!" He had visible hate on his face.OOC: Heat? What is this nonsense? Were you to raise the heat, you would most likely cause either A) A fire to break out, or http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png D to die and you miss out on information. And really, D would rather not give out information without better persuasion. IC(Pourge): The matoran continued running towards Ko-wahi, where at least the Rama wouldn't follow him.OOC: Pourge to Ko-wahi.

OOC:He means "allow heat to go back to the uncomfortable levels they were just at." Which, after a few minutes of exposure, might convince one to talk.IC: Vilak answered,"Yeah, and Divan smashed it, too."At that moment, Takamaz allowed the heat to return to normal. Miraul told D,"Keep in mind the sooner you talk the sooner painful things stop. I personally don't like doing this to you. And if we get our information, you could get a more leniant sentence in Onu-Koro."Bijackal, the only reasonable Skakdi of the two in the room, answered Ferrin "Arrest would be more accurate, seeing as he killed some people in Onu-Koro. But if you employed him, then you could fill us in on his history, couldn't you?"

IC(D): "Ha...ha...ha?" He was unsure if he should be laughing or not. "Point A...I have allies. They will eventually notice when I'm missing. I am, after all, going to liberate a part of the island...like those three lightning toa who liberated my sanity...oops!" He started laughing deliriously.OOC: He doesn't do well with sudden temperature changes.

Mataiti read that someone named "D" was recruiting members. Intrigued, Mataiti started wondering around looking for him or others who might know about this mysterious squad.

OOC: No names were mentioned on the sign, just saying. It's a leftover from when the team was first forming. The sign states that we are recruiting, but not who we are or were we have gone. I'll see if I can dig up the exact text I wrote for it.IC (Ferrin)Ferrin got a bit amused by seeing D panicking. He briefly considered keeping him encased in crystal, just because that would make for a neat trophy and warning for others back at the base. At the mention of allies, however, he forgot all about it."I'm in the trade business," he said, deliberately not including where and how he was running said business. "This fellow here has helped steal my goods, murdered my crew and cooperated with another known murderer on some forsaken trip into the jungle. Whatever they are doing, I doubt it involves any liberation at all." He almost spat the word. "Now, hear me out, D: You tell these gentlemen what they need to know, and then I crush your head nice and quick; or you don't, and then I start with just your kneecaps instead."He glanced down as he remembered that D's legs were "shielded" by crystal."They say glass shards hurt something fierce as well," he added.OOC: Remember that D could always let it slip that Ferrin's a criminal too. :P

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar locked the helm and drew a Zamor launcher. He cocked it with a click, and aimed it at the being who had just landed on his ship."Good mornin', miss," he said amiably, in stark contrast to the loaded weapon pointed in her face. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: At the mention of Ferrin's criminal status, weapons were drawn and and pointed at Ferrin faster than he could blink. Vilak's blade was at his throat in a fraction of a second, it's plasma coating on and producing a very uncomfortable amount of heat.Vilak's eye's narrowed, and he spat darkly "Is what he claims true?" Miraul silently kept one trained on D and the other on Ferrin. He silently analyzed the information they had just heard-allies? That strongly implied that D was in league with the Matatu, but he reffered to them as a seperate and distict group, so they were likely not the allies he spoke of-and what was this liberation of which he and Ferrin spoke? A plot of some kind?OOC: ILS may have made an unintentional enemy of me via D. My apologies to them, since I have a whole team of Toa together, even if some conflicts of leadership are to come...

IC:WadroWadro wandered around Le-Koro. The Toa was bored. Very bored. He continued wandering, continuing to be bored.Fiva"Swamp... Never been to one." Fiva said, following the two. "Come to think of it, I don't think I want to visit a swamp, but whatever."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: AntumAfter some walking, we arrived. I pointed up at a tree. "He in there."IC: AurixAurix gasped. "It's Father Navayak!" He turned to Cadias. "How did he get up there?"IC: CadiasCadias was clearly not in the mood to talk. "Long story. You don't want to know." The Toa was using his sword as a makeshift cane with his good arm. Well, he thought, it's help, but not the type of help I was hoping for...

IC(Delarix): Delarix was starting to lose it."Listen," he said to Fleya, with more than a tinge of acid in his voice "I was in a conversation when you jumped in, adding further to my confusion about what in Karzhani's name, Mata Nui's name, Artahka's name, and Makuta's name, as to what's going on!"He turned to Lohkar, eyes practically bloodshot and breathing heavily through the mouth."AND YOU, CAPTAIN!" he yelled, "You completely blew me off a few hours ago in the middle of what seemed to be a fight with another ship, I didn't know anything and had to just stand there!"

Edited by Toa the kid
1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC (Ferrin)"Hey, now, calm right down, you fool. Don't you see that this guy is not only mentally unstable, but also in a position where it would serve him very well to lie about me? I will admit that some of my business may not have been strictly legal, but I assure you that there's not much other business to do when trading with merchants in places such as Xa-Koro. I have also killed, but none of those deaths were unprovoked. I'm sure you understand Toa, the way you point your blade at me right now at the slightest mention that I might be dishonest."The Toa of Iron used his power to subtly force the blade to bend away from his throat."Besides," he added, "if I wanted to do you any harm you would be dead already, from your own equipment no less."Once he was clear, Ferrin shifted the blade back to its original form as a gesture of good will."Now, can we get back to hunting the real scum?"IC (Madrihk)Madrihk had received the powerless Huna he had been offered, and now wore it with a certain sense of discomfort. He felt vulnerable when he was not at full power. His Ice element had yet to recharge properly, and he had nothing better to do right now than go sightseeing in the stone fortress they had discovered. There wasn't much to it, really, and he soon got bored. He also found himself wondering if Voriki had managed to get the recruitment going properly...

Edited by Katuko

IC:Takamaz spoke, " My apologies for my friend Vilak-his boldness and failure to think things through sometimes get the better of him. " Vilak lowered his blade, and his eyes became calmer, slightly guilty.Miraul spoke then, voicing his thoughts, "What is this liberation of which you both speak? There was sign advertising an 'Island Liberation Squad' on the streets, come to think of it..."

IC (Ferrin)"I don't believe a word of it, given their leader's background. A killer is what he is, and I know enough about shady business to know that he must have something else in store other than just a puny little settlement."OOC: Oh my, I'm ruining my own char's reputation here. :P

Edited by Katuko

IC: "Who's 'that guy'? Makuta? A warlord of some kind?" Miraul asked. "Most relevantly to us, what else do you know about these Toa of Lightning who 'liberated 'your sanity?"Takamaz and Divan glanced at one another. They turned, and Divan asked Ferrin "What do you know about this other killer in league with the one here? The jungle expedition one?"

OOC: I think we all do. :PIC (Ferrin)"I don't know much about the leader except that his name is Madrihk," Ferrin said. "Toa of Ice, wears black armor and Kakama. He and D here stole one of my ships, murdering several of my workers in the process. The rest of the group I can't speak for, but they are either criminals as well or just really ignorant, naive beings. My men managed to get a description of them."He handed over the paper decribing the appearance of each ILS member.OOC: Use the blog post in my sig for reference, it's got easy visual info. :)

Edited by Katuko

OOC: I should note that he would have seen their faces, so he knows they all wear Kanohi Matatu, (Masks of Telekinesis) and he should have memory of where it happened. The Charred Forest or Le-Wahi work best, in order of preference. I'd prefer if you'd stay long enough to give me time to fight over weather or not to kill him.EDIT: My memory for char names I am not interacting with frequently is not the best-who was Kethrye again?IC: "Do you have any idea what they looked like, or where the 'liberation' happened?" Miraul asked D."Thanks." Takamaz said, taking the scroll and placing it in a leather bag that he kept various enigineering things in."Whoops. You don't need that, do you?"

Edited by toatc

IC:"That's a lead to a place we haven't checked, and your description matches what other info we have. If you're lucky, you may get minimal sentence in Onu-Koro for co-operation. But with damages you caused this trader, you probably still have problems in your way besides us."Miraul backed away. He was done with questions.That just left the trader. Miraul turned towards him, prepared to ask him one very important question.

IC(D): "Huh? Trader....wait...No. NO. NONONONONONONONONONONONO." Electricity crackled, spouting through his fingers, spreading through the crystal. It was now an electric crystal. That was cracking. The heat didn't help to stop the electricity either--in fact, it made it more volatile than anything.

OOC: Did you miss the fact that the crystal is non-conductive, or at least a very strong insulator? Note also that Miraul did not say trader aloud. If you can keep D around just long enough, preferably blacked out so that he doesn't cause any disturbances, for me to start Miraul vs. Ziraul and Bijackal vs Tirax, going, that would be very helpful for charecter and plot development.IC:Axana spun when she sensed the building electric charges inside the crystal, shouting, "Ziraul, sonic suppression, now!"She tried to keep the lightning contained with her own power, while Ziraul focused his sonic power on D's ears again, firing at perhaps twice the level that had knocked D out before. He was careful to avoid any frequencies that might cause the crystal to shatter. The rest of the team turned, weapons at ready.

Edited by toatc

OOC: Oops...you flipped the thingies! I got confuzzled...I am sorry. But the heat made the lightning more powerful, and even non-conductive things can be made...warm enough.IC(D): He didn't even scream this time. He just fell unconscious, almost instantaneously. The few cracks in the crystal stopped spreading. Not enough to break through, unless you drop it from a second-story building.

IC: Lux - Le-Koro/Outside Interrogation Room/About to walk inLux entered the room, about to start off a sarcastic comment, 'Hey Solia, is this guy d-... why's everyone pointing weapons at each other?'He grabbed his own sword, holding at the ready. Honestly, he had no clue what was going on, but he always thought that grabbing a sword was usually a good reflex.IC: Gunner - Waters outside Le-Koro/Infernavika/Being annoyingGunner stared at Delarix in puzzlement, 'Er, which battle is this. The first one in Ga-Wahi, or the last on in, well Ga-Wahi.'Before anyone could answer, he held up a hand, 'Actually, scratch that, I don't care. I just wanted the three of you to be quiet for a second.'OOC: Ah, you've got to love Gunner. He's the guy you hate to...well you just hate 'im.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Lezuu strode through Jianheim Castle's halls. Where was that 'Mahdrik' character?Finally locating the toa, the matoran stopped in his tracks. He coughed slightly, then said: "I do believe I have found a tome including information on how to cleanse infected masks." He held up the opened book for the Ice toa's taking.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Oh dear, it seems I've missed a lot but have no fear, I've read everything. Was just a little busy today...IC: OnyxOnyx kept silent, observing the situation with an impassive look. He took in every single bit of information he could to better comprehend what was going on and who he was affilated with at the moment. The thought of his brother in league with a ruthless killer was very unsettling. Onyx didn't like it."Well what now? Personaly, I've got the itch to go find this Liberation Squad. I don't care what you do to this guy here." said Onyx, pointing a finger at D.IC: Alfon"Oh joy! Look Madrihk, you'll be nice and pretty again. To be honest, that mask you're wearing right now is hideous. Finaly, the time for you to go from horrid to ugly has come!" Alfon didn't know if he was pushing it but he didn't care. He still felt a tinge of animosity towards their leader for the little incident he caused.

IC: Fleya & HeliosFleya looked from the loaded Zamor launcher pointed at her to the very angry Delarix."I...sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, I'll just go stand off to the side, maybe tell mister zamor guy there the whole story and you can just finish your conversation, really sorry, again, I just really needed to find you and tell you about Miss Marda, she really needs to talk to you, just don't forget, so sorry, and I'll just go talk to that guy." she said, walking quickly over to Lohkar.There was an explosion of plasma, and suddenly there was another Toa standing on deck. He was hunched over at first, his body glowing from heat, and then he stood and looked around."As I thought." he said, his voice low and raspy. Then suddenly he was next to Fleya in another explosion of plasma. "You're one of Marda's. You're coming with me, or I'll blow you apart."OOCHelios has a Kualsi, and when he teleports he involuntarily gives off plasma. If you want to stop him and save Fleya, go ahead, if not, this'll be our departure.