Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Echelon from Ko-WahiIC (Echelon)On the Ko-Wahi border, there was a pounding off hooves. A huge Kane-Ra bull, sporting twin infected masks, galloped into the southern deserts of Po-Wahi, several beings on its back.Echelon surveyed the desert ahead of him, using the planet's magnetic field to get his bearings. Eventually, the rocky outcrops around Tiro Canyon became recognisable. Echelon steered his steed in that direction.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: I don't suppose I'll be unlucky enough to have Echelon spot Pirok? This'd be the third fight between them if that happened...IC: PirokPirok still stayed back, trying to regain his elemental energies, as the fight with Ignotus had really drained him. Once he thought he was powerful enough, he would be able to join in the fight.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Mef)

Mef placed his hand on his chin while he thought over who would be best suited for the job. Clearly, a being with a Mask of Water Breathing or a Ga-Toa would be best suited, but there wasn't one in sight..."I'll go," he finally says. "You're a Ta-Toa and you'd simply boil down there, but what am I looking for?" Mef asks, not too sure how to spy a virus in the water. "Is the virus something we can see?"-Mef Man

IC Thama:"Very well," Thama said. "Cyrax, take Kalama and whoever else you can bring with you and we'll head to ko-koro. The rest can walk there separately. We can warn the turaga and form an initial defense until the rest of our group arrives. With that said, I will take my leave." Thama looked to the horizon and made a long warp across a large chunk of desert. She looked back to see the rest of the group were merely specks in the distance. She decided to wait there for Cyrax to catch up. Best to keep the advance group together.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC, Aurax: Aurax bowed his head. "I'm worried about Hafu. I was supposed to protect him, but now he's gone... I still have hope that he's not dead, but I can't be sure... the only thing I can really do now is wait and hope for the best."

Ic: "Hope is a powerful emotion. Use it wisely and keep it in check," Stannis warned. "When hope is all you have, if you let it wander, it can lead to other more dangerous feelings. Remember that," he said."Go and wake the others," Stannis ordered. "We should gather outside and look for Toa Noran while we're still here.""How about if me and Dece look for him and the rest of you go ahead to On--""No," Stannis interrupted. "We're not splitting up if we can help it. Yes, time is of the essence, but our power is greater when we are together and there are greater dangers out there that we can't handle if we are not a team. Dividing us too much and over too far a distance cannot work. We stay together." Aurax nodded. "Now go."

IC:Agni shrugged. "I don't know...but last time, the Makuta used an agent to sell infected Kolhii balls to the Po-Matoran. So there should be an object, something tainted in the water. I can provide some light to help out though. Just tell me when you are ready." the Toa said.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC(Mef)

Tainted Kohlii balls?"Sounds good," he replies. "But, give me a minute." The Onu-Toa was soon off walking toward the merchants along the main street of Po-Koro. He soon returned with a rope and began to tie it to the well to lower himself down."Okay, ready," he says before slowly descending over the edge toward the water.-Mef Man

IC: "ACK! Hey! Watch the-" Kalama was cut off as Cyrax sped to Ko-Wahi.OOC: Kalama to Ko-Wahi on Cyrax.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC Thama:Thama sighed and teleported after Cyrax and Kalama.OOC: Thama to Ko-wahiIC Nen:Nen turned to the rest of the remaining group. "So, they left us here. I guess we should just keep heading that way," he said to them, beginning to walk in the direction he last saw them heading.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC: "Kakama users. Don't they know how easy it is to get tripped up running like that?" Ara'kas muttered as she remounted Calaras."Indeed." Kamaehu grabbed the gukko's reins, steering it a little to the south of where Cyrax had run to.OOC: Ara'kas and Kamaehu to Ko-wahi.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

"...Did we just get left behind?" Tanuka asked Agarin as she followed Nen. "...I'm so very confused right now."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC Nen:"At times like these, I tend to just focus on accomplishing whatever tasks I need to do rather than wondering what in the world is happening," Nen said. "I mean, our main leader types ran off, and those other people with the gukko flew away, so all that's really left to do is focus on our main task: getting to wherever the others went. And once we do get there whatever issues or threats at our destination will have been dealt with at least somewhat by the others who are already there. So less work for us except the travel part. I think we got a pretty good deal."

"That is an interesting way of looking at it." Tanuka. "I know they went toward Kopeke's hut. I think I know where they went based off of Marine scuttlebutt." She looked at the other two. "What?" She asked seeing the looks on their faces.

IC Nen:Nen blinked a few times. "You know where Kopeke's hut is based off of what?" Nen asked, confused about the term used.

IC(Agarin): "I don't follow, either" Agarin said, "But I think the distance is a bit great for us to travel alone ourselves, especially since both environments are barren wastelands. I think we should go to Po-Koro for the time being and see what we can dig up for ourselves there."

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC: (Valria)There was a lot that happened, and it all seemed like a rush to Valria, but then again she had also felt herself becoming more aloof over the past few days. She wasn't exactly sure what she could do in this instance. She could have possibly used her powers to help, so she just stood there waiting to do something. Poisoning of the water, that was definitely something to worry about. However her power over gravity was minimal at best, despite being a Toa of Gravity. Still everything that had happened recently was a lot to take in, but lucky she wasn't carrying that murderous rage around with. Then again her normal quiet demeanor might have not been much of an improvement.IC: (Noran)News traveled fast in the busy Koro and Noran was at a loss, he heard a knock at the door and opened it, seeing a Toa standing in the doorway."What is it?" The Toa growled, he needed to either track down this assassin or go to Onu-Koro and find the one of the Chronicler's Companions. He didn't need random passerby knocking on his door, and interrupting him. He was however fully fledged to leave Po-Koro, he had received all the information he could possibly get and Onewa had ensured he was on of the only people with knowledge of Hafu's secret."Listen kid, I hav' ta get goin' and I'm going ta be leavin' soon. So what can I help ya with before I leave.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

"In this heat?" Tanuka asked referring to the increasing swelter of the rising sun. "Pass. We're getting fairly close to the border of the Kini-Nui area and I'd rather go somewhere cool thank you. Besides it's not as if Kopeke is hidden. Scuttlebutt is Marine talk for stories and rumors. Some Marines spoke of Kopeke as being somewhere near Ko-Koro. Shouldn't be too hard to find THAT would it?"

IC: (Noran)News traveled fast in the busy Koro and Noran was at a loss, he heard a knock at the door and opened it, seeing a Toa standing in the doorway."What is it?" The Toa growled, he needed to either track down this assassin or go to Onu-Koro and find the one of the Chronicler's Companions. He didn't need random passerby knocking on his door, and interrupting him. He was however fully fledged to leave Po-Koro, he had received all the information he could possibly get and Onewa had ensured he was on of the only people with knowledge of Hafu's secret."Listen kid, I hav' ta get goin' and I'm going ta be leavin' soon. So what can I help ya with before I leave.

IC: Skyra"Hey, it's me, Skyra, don't know if you remember me, it's been a few...decades...or centuries, and I was a matoran then."Skyra decided to get to the point. "Anyway, you have Hafu's clue right? Cause Turaga Onewa sent me to you. And well, you're in danger Noran. You're their next target if they got Hafu to talk. And well, I will be too sooner or later, I have Kopeke's clue, and I've heard Tamaru's clue from the ones he spoke to...before he was murdered. We're working toward the same thing, I'm part of a well sized group of Toa and a few matoran, we've been fighting Makuta's servant's first hand. We've been able to hold are own so far...""Any questions?" Skyra said, catching his breath, he had spoken rather quickly.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Noran)Danger? Noran wasn't afraid of Servants of Makuta, what he was afraid of was what they were doing to Hafu right now. Noran had barely remembered Skyra, it being such a long time."Yes, I do." Noran replied, somewhat plainly. In his head the gears were turning. So more people were looking into this, that was both good and bad, likely it was attracting attention and that was why Tamaru was dead, he hated to see such an important matoran, such a friendly one as well die. It made him want to pulverize the bones of his enemies."Do ya know tha name of tha person who kidnapped Hafu cause' when I find em, I'm gonna ta crack his head open like a ripe melon." Noran growled. He was raring to go, he just needed a direction and well he knew Taipu was in Onu-Koro, what he didn't know was that he went missing as well.IC: (Valria)Valria had started to hold her breath, she didn't want Mef to get poisoned, she might have only know him for such a short time but she felt a connection to him, a very real, a very poignant connection to him. She could only wish him luck and wait for his return for now.

IC: Skyra"Vidar. And believe me, Tamaru was a dear friend of mine, I've already tried to kill the son of a Rakhshi, nearly did too.""And, I'm fairly certain they went into the canyons. That's where some of my friends chased after them I believe."Skyra pulled out his flute, "If you want, I can summon my gukko and we can go and investigate."

Ooc: Nuuuu, better hurry hurry...Ic: Stannis quickly packed his things as Aurax went to get the rest. Upon exiting his hut, he found that Hewkii had taken leadership of the village while Onewa was ill. After consulting the matoran and gaining his trust, he followed the directions given to find Toa Noran.He soon found a certain hut a bit larger than the rest, fitting if the inhabitant is a toa. The door was already open, and he heard voices inside. Fearless, he produced himself from the side. "Knock knock," he said, announcing himself.

IC Nen:"I have to agree with Tanuka on this one. Going to Po-koro really won't help us with anything. Besides, the others will be waiting for us, but if they get impatient they could be halfway across the island before we catch up. As for Kopeke, it's only a hut made of ice in the snowy area of a frozen mountain. It can't be that hard to spot."

IC: (Noran)"Who is it now?" Noran sighed. He already had one person come to his door, but who had presented him with a chance to find the man responsible for the kidnapping and kick his teeth in. He knew the area well, being a mountain climber and very good at understanding the the terrain around the island, he could lead people the best path to whoever they were looking for.OOC: See that's why I waited.

Ic: "Toa Noran?" Stannis asked. Noran nodded in response. "My name is Stannis. I lead a squad of matoran with the mission to solve the mysteries of the island and fight the Makuta. I and another member of my team spoke to Hafu before he was kidnapped." He looked around the area while he was still outside, entering the hut only once he was certain they were alone, and shut the door behind him."Hello, whatever your name is," another toa in the room said. "Name's Skyra.""How do you do," Stannis said, if only to be polite. "Hafu gave us his part of a riddle he said would hurt Makuta if unlocked in its entirety, but refused to give us more, instead referring to you for more," he explained. "I can imagine how odd it is that I was there mere moments before the incident, but if you have doubts over my honesty or integrity, you may test me as you wish," he offered humbly.

OOC: The map on the wiki isn't 100% accurate. At any rate though, you should just follow the conventions everyone is using. If everyone else says it's night, say that it's night. If most everywhere says that the canyon is across the desert, then say it's across the desert. :)As for not needing help against, that should be the case normally. But in this case, remember who (or perhaps what) you're fighting. :psychotwitch:IC: "Oh right, you're that guy," Vidar said sardonically to the Toa of Ice. Vidar lept into the air, and floated on this stomach for about two seconds, dodging the flurry of ice shards and disks. That's when he felt the air temperature rise around him. Good, this will put an end to those ice shards, Vidar thought, But now I've got a new problem! Vidar landed on the ground and watched as flames erupted around him. The Toa of Air summoned a small cyclone and directed it towards Uar, pulling in the surrounding Kofo-Jaga with it. Because Vidar was more of a melee combatist than an elemental master, he wasn't quite expecting the sand to be picked up so easily by the fire cyclone and turning into thin glass shards the size of a Toa's hand. He was more expecting just a glass prison. It seemed that there wasn't enough sand for that on this ledge. "Agh!" yelled Vidar as two flying scorpions hit him. He had to get out of this maelstrom. He didn't want to get stung (though to a Toa, a Kofo-Jaga sting was hardly a worry). Hissing and clicking erupted around where Vidar and Uar stood as Kofo-Jaga flew around amongst the glass, some of them getting sliced up. Meanwhile, Vidar looked around to see what moves the other three combatants (Merror, Havon, and Miha) Natually, the cyclone was strong enough to pull Uar into it as well. Vidar glanced back and grinned, expecting some fair retribution for what he perceived as a coward.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: [Uyism]Uyism's first impression of the village of Po-Koro was merely indifference. It may have different to Onu-Koro, but she did not feel any awe at the sight of the village, for it looked exactly like the desert she had just walked through, only with more buildings. However, she had wanted to explore all of the island, so kept on walking through the main street.OOC: Open for interaction.

PO-WAHI/KINI-NUI BORDERPO-WAHI, 0821 HRSTanuka face palmed. "I meant we ought to find Ko-Koro... they could probably tell us where Kopeke actually is and searching the outskirts of the village shouldn't take long as that's where he's supposed to be. The Koros are only so big..."Tanuka blinked. "...Mata-Nui I sound like Kalama. Here I am using reason and facts to plot my next move against... something... Agarin do I look okay? I feel fine but... I don't know what's gotten into me!"

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

IC(Mef)

"Thanks," calls out Mef as he begins to lower toward the water. Soon he was to the water's surface. Looking toward the water, he began to look for any type of device that was contaminating the water."There," he calls out; spotting a round device emitting some kind of poison.-Mef Man

IC (Merror)Merror grunted quietly in satisfaction. His ploy had pushed the Toa off balance, and thrown several Kofo-Jaga into the mix. Readying his blazing swords, he charged -When he heard a cold voice behind him."Stop where you are," it said, "or suffer the consequences."Merror wheeled around, to see a highly unwelcome sight.Echelon hovered behind him, above the canyon, staff in hand. In front of the Dark Toa there floated what appeared to be an unconscious Toa of Ice. Merror recognised him - it was Wraith's body. He froze. Echelon was poised to destroy the Iden-user's body if he made the slightest move towards Vidar.Indecision flickered across Merror's eyes. This could be his chance to defeat Vidar - but in doing so, he would sentence a fellow Toa to death or worse.IC (Echelon)Echelon was satisfied to see Merror stop in his tracks. As he'd anticipated, Wraith's body proved a highly useful piece of leverage."So, Merror," he called. "What is your choice? Are you going to to be cooperative? Or are you going to let one more being die in your name?"IC (Merror)Merror's eyes blazed when he heard those words. He stared at Echelon, fury in his eyes, looking as though he might leap at the Necromancer and break his neck.After several seconds, he slowly sheathed his swords, his hands shaking as he did so.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Alright-y then, I think it's about time I joined in...Besides, you can't kill Wraith without Snelly's permission, so I shouldn't do much harm. Unless you already have permission...Do you?IC: PirokPirok decided that now would be the best time to attack, as he hadn't been noticed. He threw a fireball at the back of Echelon's head, in an attempt to distract him. He then ran forwards, his speed enhanced by his Calix, in case Echelon chose to make the unconscious Toa fall. Chances were, he would simply anger Echelon, and while he was distracted the others could stop him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Wraith, HavonWraith didn't care that his body was currently being held hostage, he rushed right into it before anyone could say anything. Wraith opened his eyes, his real eyes. "Well, it's good to be back in my body....hopefully not just to die." Wraith didn't make a move, however, as Echelon could still easy kill him if he tried anything. He'd just have to wait till the right opportunity. Havon hovered in the air, unsure what to do. He put his sword away as well.

OOC: Well Mef, as I posted aeons ago in this very topic, Kohra took an infected mask from a dead Kane-Ra in the desert and dropped that in the well. ^^IC:"I can give you more light if you need, but you may have to get your feet wet after all." Agni called down from above, leaning back into the rope a bit more to give the other Toa some more support.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png