Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: TangruaAmidst the chaos in his hiding place, Tangrua called for his pet, Cretailian. He whispered something in the rahi's ear and began to work with the parts he had gathered during the battle. Within minutes, he had atached several stingers to his short dagger, making it quite venomous.Dashing around from the barrel, he gave a yell, which caused Cretailian to charge at the Kane-Ra attacking Zealokan and bite it repeatedly. Tangrua then came and with one slash, broke the infected mask on its head. Only stopping to tie a thick cloth around Zealokan's injured arm, he immediately turned to face the battle, with Cretailian facing the rear. The venom in his blade helped resist the Kofo-Jaga, but he new without the element of suprise that they wouldn't stand a chance against a Kane-Ra.

Edited by NStephenH

IC(Matu):Matu awoke in the middle of a desert,he arrived from Ga-Wahi,and was laying next to a huge pit in the ground,filled with water.He didn't know what happened to Ecanax,but he knew he wasn't dead.Then,he went to the pit,and drank from it and put some of the water into a "bottle",a tunnel-shaped object made out of plastic-with a lid on top. He got it while he was staying at Ga-Wahi.Now,he was in the middle of nowhere. The sun was making him hot,and he could see nothing but sand for miles.Then,he saw a sandstorm heading for him...-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC: Wraith, HavonAfter Wraith put down Zealokan near Virthee so that the doctor would hopefully be able to fix him, Wraith rushed back toward the raging Kane-Ra. The Kane-Ra looked like it was going after the poor matoran. (Tangrua) It was about to charge him when it suddenly roared in pain."Haha! Take that you dumb beast!" Havon called from above. Havon had finally flown all the way back from where Zealokan had launched him. Havon had sent a stream of flames across the Kane-Ra's back. Enraged, the beast tried to jump up grab Havon, but it was futile. Havon kept flying around the rahi in circles, launching a fire ball or two when he got a chance. The beast was now too busy with Havon to notice anything else.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna took advantage of the beast's distraction to cleave its infected mask in two with his blade. He had already thrown away most of his daggers, so he had to resort to using his main toa tool to hack at the rahi. It took longer to get to the infected masks this way, but with all the toa and Matoran present, they were making good progress.OOC: That's a lot of Kane-ra we're fighting. Remember there were only 8 to begin with, guys.

ppg2.png

IC Ghlist - Po-Koro rooftops - Watching: The bone-white being had climbed atop a tall building in Po-Koro, turning the flat roof into a makeshift outpost for him to observe the Koro from. He was observing a fight with what was apparently chaotic Kane-Ra bulls, along with some other Rahi as well. He wasn't sure if it was worthy of a report, though, so he only watched as the beings below fought against their bestial enemies.-Ghlist

OOC: I am confused. In one post it said that Zealon was rescued, and in another it said that he was still being gored. Will someone please get me up to date? Also, What are we fighting? I know that there are Kane-Ra and Kofo-Jaga, but how many of each and is their anything else?I.C. TangruaTangrua noticed that one of the Kane-Ra was distracted with its comrade's defeat. Sezing his chance, Cretailian attacked the creature, biting its neck a few times. The venom acted fast, paralysing the large creature and sending it plummeting to the ground. Tangrua attacked, striking the creatures infected mask with all of the strength he could muster. Suddenly he noticed a Kofo-Jaga, poised to strike, and there was no time to run. Suddenly, a strong force ripped him from where he was standing. He was sent flying backwards, with his back finally coliding with the hand of a toa.The toa laughed "Good to see you old friend! Glad to see that you still have the rest of your limbs."Then he turned to fight the rahi hode along with the rest of the toa.

Edited by NStephenH

IC: Moylan"Yo Xxeth, have your ears shut off or something?"She grumbled, walking towards where Odhran was on her own. She'd have to force the information out of him.IC: VirtheeHe ran with Miha to get her out of the danger zone. He didn't see anything else going on around him, he was just moving as quickly as he could to save the sleeping Matoran."Miha, wake up! Wake up!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Jan'antel:Jan'antel was walking outside of the city, towards where he saw some sort of charging animal, when suddenly he bumped into a running Toa of Fire with a small matoran."Oh, hello there," he said cheerily. "Having a good day? Oh, by the way, would you be able to direct me to a doctor named Virthee? I have an injured leg, and I believe I saw a dead body infested with plague, something he should probably be notified of." Jan'antel pushed himself up, helping up the Toa he bumped into who still managed to hold onto the matoran. "By the way," he asked, oblivious to the angry rahi, "Do you have some sort of walking staff I could use? It would be rather helpful," he added.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Virthee"I would recommend getting to a save location first."The doctor gasped, trying to pick back up the sleeping Matoran, and struggling to do so. He just wasn't strong enough, he felt drained from the running.IC: Moylan"Odhran, get out here, now! We have to talk about your 'treasure' ship."She shouted at the Captain.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Jan'antel.Jan'antel nodded, finally noticing the rather angry Kane-ra that was charging after them. "Alright," he said, looking at the Toa nearest him, "Would you like some help carrying the kath-en, then?" Saying this, he rather easily picked up the sleeping matoran and started to limp-run back towards the city walls. "I expect you to help me find that doctor after this!" He yelled back at the Toa of Fire, who was struggling slightly to keep up with him.

profiles i guess

IC: Zealokan, Payiges/Shadow-PayigesHe saw Virthee running away from him with Miha. 'Oi! Toa in need of assistance!' He sighed in annoyance. 'Fine, looks like we're doing this the hard way.' He stood up, the gashes in his arm and side still bleeding, but beginning to coagulate. He locked his Reverse Blades together, forming the Razor-Sharp Boomerang. Getting up speed by performing a pirouette, he flung the projectile towards the Rahi Horde, using his power over motion to put it at the level of the Kofo-Jaga's Infected Masks, cutting them in two, freeing a large portion of the swarm. The Boomerang flew expertly into Zealokan's waiting hand, spiltting and sheathing the Blades.Payiges, meanwhile, was doing the exact same thing, at the exact same time, using her Kanohi Calix to guide her Boomerang. When each Toa saw the opposite's Boomerang in their field of vision, they were rather bewildered. When they had returned to their owners, Payiges stared at the Kineticist in amazement. He merely grinned and shouted 'I told you I forged them as a gift for you!' So it was true. There was a life before this one. Stolen from her by whatever horrible act the Makuta had commited against Ve-Koro, her village. She was suddenly grief-stricken. And this made her angry. Very angry. 'Allow me.' She fell to the ground in pain, held her hands out in front of her, watched the colour drain slowly from her armour. 'No... you can't do this...' 'Ahh, but I can, dear Payiges.' She cried out in anguish, then suddenly, in a malevolent joy. 'Let's begin, shall we?'It moved expertly throughout the battlefield, slaying countless Kofo-Jaga, her lethal grace making her untouchable. Payiges briefly broke free of the entity's control. 'Why are you doing this, why me?' 'Darling, I consist of nothing but pure shadow. Why wouldn't I?' 'Because I won't let you.' The body she controlled collapsed to the ground, Shadow-Payiges confused and in pain. 'Please, don't do this! I have nowhere else to go!' 'Good! I will see to it personally that you die!' Colour started to return to her body, but started flickering back to dullness in the battle for control. 'Don't do it! If you kill me, you'll only be killing a part of yourself!' 'The only part I ever hated, as well!' Lightning erupted from her, shocking the surrounding Rahi, but never once touching her allies. When she passed out, Shadow-Payiges was once again banished to the far corners of her mind.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Sorry, didn't know Zealokan was there.IC: VirtheeSeeing that Miha was being carried to safety, he heard the sound of someone shouting, and turned back. He dashed as quickly as he could across what was becoming a battlefield."Hold on! I'll be there in a moment!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Dekuna): With the toa of lightning out cold and prone on the battle field, Dekuna made his way through the chaos towards her, parrying strikes from a kofo-jaga as he went. Reaching the fallen toa, he knocked out the scorpion with high-frequency sound, picked Payiges up and carried her back towards Po-koro. There were few rahi blocking his way now - the combined efforts of several toa had removed most of the infected masks and wounded most of the rest.

ppg2.png

OOC: Just let me check one last thing, and then I'll make the choice to whether this story goes on a little longer or ends soon. Next reply I'll make the decision.IC: (Valria)"Thank you Mef. That is very nice of you, really nice I mean." Valria replied, taking the lukewarm tea and drinking it for a bit before responding. "It was one of my team members, a memory pertaining to them. Basically it seems like we have two locations to travel to, though Ga-Koro may be optional but in a way a safer choice for now. The other one is Kini-Nui...I get this feeling...that's where this all started...something just doesn't feel right when I think of that name."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: All goods, Zoma :)IC: Zealokan, Aki-Nui'Cheers, man!' He huddled into a corner between two huts, hiding from battle until his injuries could be treated. With most of the Rahi dispatched, the Bull scouted the battlefield. He saw Dekuna running to safety with Payiges in his arms. Toa hurt give help. Aki-Nui sprinted full pelt towards the Toa of Sonics, stopped in front of him, and gestured with his head to climb on his back. On back safe place.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC; VirtheeThe medic reached the injured being, gasping for air. He tried to say something, but it took a moment to get out."What happened?"That was the first thing he always asked, knowing exactly how an injury had occurred, and what exactly had caused it was of great use in his field of expertise.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna was surprised when Aki-Nui came and stood in front of him, seeemingly wanting to be ridden. Clearly, this beast was much more inteligent than others of his species. That or there is some trickery at work here he thought. If Aki-Nui was being influenced by some power for an unknown purpose, he doubted that purpose would be benign. Warily, he mounted the bull along with Payiges, but he was careful to sit so that his blade had ready access to the beast's neck if the need should arise."Alright Aki-Nui" he said, unsure of what would happen next, "Take us wherever you want".OOC: He still doesn't trust this rahi, but he'll go with it for now.

ppg2.png

IC: Aki-NuiGrey Toa on find safe place. Glancing around, he saw Virthee doing something to help Zealokan. Red Toa help Silver Friend better. Safe place there. He gave a small roar, and ran towards the Medic at the edge of Po-Koro. Aki-Nui skidded to a halt shortly afterwards. Here safe place. Pleasure mine Grey Toa. He gave the Kane-Ra equivalent of a smile.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): The bull took him and Payiges to where Virthee was doing what he could for Zealokan's wounds. He dismounted and spoke to Aki-Nui. "Thankyou, Aki-Nui. Your aid today is appreciated." To the toa, he said "The rahi are all but beaten, but we were lucky to have so many toa there to hold them off. What happened to you there, Zealokan? That's a nasty wound there."

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan'Kane-Ra gored me when I helped Havon. I'll be out of action for a bit, but I'll live.' He laughed before saying jokingly 'After the Makuta is defeated, I think I'll settle down in Ga-Wahi, you know, a nice little hut on the seaside, just me, Payiges, Aki-Nui, and a whole lot of Epic Tea.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:MihaJan'antel carried Miha to the town. Until she snapped into action, slashing at her 'captor's' neck in an attepmt to incapaciate him. After either incapaciating or distracting him, she leapt out of his grip, and faced him, defiance in her eyes.FivaThe Toa of Fire followed Virthee.Odhrán"You can't make me!" he called back, from the top of the crow's nest, his voice barely reaching Moylan and Xxeth. Moylan's element couldn't reach him from here, and no gust of wind could knock him down. There was literally no way of making him come down. He wasn't being childish, like the two probably thought, he was simply stating the truth.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Havon, WraithHavon and Wraith followed the group.Havon went up to Tangrua, "Sure, I'll help you." He said taking the prosthetic and examining it, "Just tell me what to do, maybe I can heat up the bent part and reshape it the way it's suppose to be." IC: Xxeth"Okay, fine, then stay up there. You'll get bored eventually." Xxeth commented, almost as annoyed as Moylan now. "You know, you could just tell us where the bloody ship is!"

IC(Mef)

Mef thought of the two locations; not sure which would be the best way to go."We could go to Kini-Nui and get those finished; unless we should travel to Ga-Koro for supplies. We could also find transportation there," he proposes. "And, the tea was Agni's idea," he adds with a warm smile.-Mef Man

IC: XxethThat's it...gloves are coming off. Xxeth had just about enough of his 'captain' and his childish ways. "You come down here and discuss this like mature person or I'm going to cut the mast! Either way your coming down."

IC: Moylan"Go ahead, It's not like I have to worry about the mast after today."She remarked, tapping the side of her mask."But... I have a better idea. Xeth, try to get the air ready to slow my fall."The next moment, she was right above Odrahn, grabbing to pull him down as she fell.IC: Virthee​"I see, I'll have to disinfect the wound before I start working on it, having heal up infected would be-"He jumped backwards at the sight of Aki-Nui, hand clutching his chest in surprise.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Agni was looking down the ground, trying conceal the small smile that tugged at the corner of his mouth. He was listening to what his companions said, weighing the options against each other. After a moment, he looked up at his friends again. "Mef has a point in gathering supplies in Ga-Koro. On top of that, we will need to head that way if we travel to Kini-Nui, so it's just a question of making one more stop before we head there...and I recommend making it."He sighed and looked at Valria. "Don't get me wrong, I do not wish to stall anything, but I worry about you. Whatever we're going to face, it messed you up good the last time. I say, we get as much preparations done as we can. And making the stop, talking to the Turaga, I think we can maybe gather some more information."He unconsciously traced the protrusion of his Kualsi with his finger. "Kini-Nui has been avoided by the Matoran ever since the Mata disappeared...it is a dark place." he said, now more to himself than to the others.The disappearance of the first Toa had taken place when he still was a Matoran. Thinking back to that time, he remembered the despair that had taken a hold back then. And that feeling lasted, even to this day. He and the other Matoran, they continued the fight, but he could see it was a losing battle. And that thought scared the Toa of fire. Something he tried to hide, from others and himself. And most of all he did not want his companions to notice it. Not while he felt responsible for them.OOC: Don't worry, Agni's not going emo, but everybody is getting dark thoughts sometimes. Not that he'd ever admit it openly ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I.c. Kranuka had seen that move and threw up his kolhii staff to block it but missed. The ball landed in the goal.

I.c. Kranuka had seen that move and threw up his kolhii staff to block it but missed. The ball landed in the goal.

IC Fehron dived for the ball as it emerged once more.OOC: 4-1. Are we playing to 5 or 6 goals? I forget.
OOC 5 goalsIC. Kranuka ran at Fehron, trying to keep him from getting the ball.

elementalussal.png

OOC: Being a new member is horrible. I had a post from last night not come up until this afternoon after about 10 other people posted. IC: Tangrua"Just heat that part near the top" Tangrua directed. He reconnected the strap, and untwisted the forearm. When it was done, he thanked Havon, and then started bombarding him with questions."Who are you guys?" "How many of you are there?" "What Mprgplrgrph..." He was suddenly silenced, as if his mouth had been closed magnetically.IC: Tegam"You have to excuse my friend here, he almost never stops talking." a newcomer who had just arrived said, before releasing his seal upon Tangrua's mouth. "My name is Tegam"IC: Tangrua"And I am Tangrua, and this is Cretailian" He said , gesturing towards his pet rahi.

Edited by NStephenH

OOC:Um... I kinda imagined the crows nest to look more like this...

crows-nest.png

So I'm gonna assume that the breaking of the fencing didn't work.IC:OdhránBut neither of the two fell, as the fencing did not break.

OOC: It's incapacitate, Biobeast, not incapaciate.IC-Jan'antel:Jan'antel, noticing the Kath-en child trying to knock him down, let go of her. After all, if she was awake she would be fine-they were far enough from the battle now they weren't going to get hurt. He just smiled and began to speak to her. "Hello, little one," he said cheerfully, "How are you today? By the way, if you look farther out you can see a bit of a battle going on, with your tsi'mri kel'en friends fighting in it. In fact, I believe I can see your sen'en father out there helping get somebody out of the fight...he's a good man, isn't he?"He then put on a stern impression, a feat he pulled off rather well. "Now," he said, "You are not going back there and fighting, alright? After your father and me trying to get you out of there, fighting is out of the question, kath'en. However, we can wait here and watch, would you like that?" Jan'antel grabbed a bench near him and dragged it over so he had something to sit on, his leg was really killing him.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC:I know that Kal. You're lucky that's the only misspelling. I was on a mobile phone. It took forever to even put in the color. :PIC:Miha"And why were you taking me away from the battle?" Miha asked, ignoring the strange words that Jan'antel used. "I'm a medic! I need to go help them!"