Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Because you're disregarding pretty much everything I do. They are metal swords - superheated metal swords, some parts of it in liquid form. Remove the heat? They are now simply solid swords, and Nemesis should be dead now.Well, he's not because the swords turned into chunks.IC: SilverSilver's next move was to use magnetism from below, above, and to the left and right of Nemesis. Very high powered magnetism forced all the metal inside Nemesis' body to start crushing the biological parts.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Virthee"I'm a Doctor, my name is Virthee. Perhaps you have heard of me, though it is unlikely in my opinion that you have." The Toa commented with a smile, turning to face the other being. "I'm afraid I do not know of any carpenters, so in that regard I can not help you."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Kal:Kal shrugged, standing up. He allowed what he had made to sink back into the ground. "Well," he said slowly, unsure of what he was going to say,"If you're a doctor, does that mean you could fix my teeth? Or maybe help to plot out the theoretical starting point of space and time?" Kal asked, repeating something he had heard from two knowledgeable Turaga who had been speaking within earshot."Or are you a different kind of doctor than that?" Kal smiled, nearly jumped in the air. "Do you fly around in a small box, traveling time to save us from aliens in the past and in the future?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Virthee"Fixing teeth would require a dentist, of which is a skill I have little training in, and would recommend finding someone more skilled in the ways of." He commented at the mention of fixing teeth for the other being."And The starting Point of space and time? I do not see why anyone would care to know that, as it is not really of any importance, and we already know of the Time before Time, which places most theories about time into a bit of confusion, wouldn't you agree?""I do not fly around in a small box, only once have I even flown, and it was terrifying. And I myself believe the travel of time to be only in a single direction, forward. Going back would likely be impossible with the risk of making it so you never go back in the first place... and I find that unlikely to ever work. And I have never fought, nor ever seen an alien creature."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: If they melt, they'll become unstable and flow and turn into slushy hot goo, which if solidified does not magically return to its former shape.IC: Nemesis started choking. "What...is this...sorcery?!" He had a few ideas. One, shoot fire to break his concentration. Two, shoot fire to wound or kill him. Three, hurl a Fire Tendril Orb to maim him. And it was unfortunate that at the same time he could do all three of these. He fought the pain of being crushed by his own armor and concentrated. Though by now his limbs couldn't move, he made a fire wave rush at Silver, which was too big to dodge without a Kakama or a Kualsi. And he formed the Fire Tendril Orb in front of his forehead, then sent it rushing at Silver. If the orb hit, it could melt protosteel in seconds. The wave was as strong as an average fire blast...which still hurt quite a bit.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Kal:"Oh," Kal said, slightly crestfallen, even though he hadn't really been able to understand what this Doctor had said. "Would you mind explaining that again, somewhat slower?" He asked shyly, seeing as he'd only just met this Toa. "And would you mind telling me what kind of doctor you are?"OOC: Strange...I was thinking about Virthee when I was writing up the first part of my new epic, and I apparently wrote his name down in there. You don't mind so long as I give you credit, right? :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Now Tadris was on fire. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!! HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!" he began using his Haukakama to run around at high speeds, trying to extinguish himself. That is, until he rememberd he could control fire to a degree. Condensing the flames into his fist, he sped towards the villainous being attacking the others, fiery fist outstretched.

IC: Now Nemesis was headed for Silver without fire...so he surrounded himself in an aura of flame. "I wouldn't bring me any closer!" He also shot a jet of flame at Velan. But then a flaming fist! "ARGH!" He kicked his attacker away and shot a jet of flame at him too.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Nemesis focused on his Kadin, the self-propelled flight being controlled by willpower like all Kanohi, he just moved upward out of her reach...and out of the way of the spikes. "Now now, shouldn't you be back to making sandwiches?"OOC: Disclaimer: I DO NOT THINK THAT WAY ABOUT WOMEN. Nemesis does.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Fire cannot be 'sped up' in movement when there isn't any fuel - You can influence how it is created, hence leading to you being able to shoot fire balls, and you can influence what it looks like to shape it (Obviously not physically) but you cannot influence the speed of the fire balls when they are traveling without an exterior force moving either the air. So far, you don't - you can't simply make fire 'Go faster'.IC: SilverSilver used his mask to pull Nemesis back into the way of the water spikes, Velan's swords, and also started to use magnetism to once again simply give pain and stop Nemesis from concentrating, effectively disabling his element and mask.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I'm pretty sure Toa of Fire can move fire around as if it was telekinetically moved. Basic Toa Power.IC: Everything crashed in at once. He couldn't evaporate it for karz when the pain was this great. He coughed blood. He was still conscious, but in no shape to fight. "No...I need a team..too many..enemies.."OOC: He's gonna join the Phantoms.IC: He held on to consciousness so he wouldn't wake up in a jail, even keeping his mouth shut to conserve energy.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Can Toa of Stone move their rocks around through Telekinesis? No. But they can make the illusion of it moving through destruction and reconstruction quickly. Toa of Fire, however, cannot move their fire - Compare it to throwing a rock, and then willing it to go faster. That's what you're doing.IC: SilverSilver got out a sword, and used the sword butt to hammer into Nemesis - enough power, coupled with the stress and pain Nemesis was in, to knock him out.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Entering fight"Now, you wouldn't want to have a firefight without me."The voice came from all around them. From the rocks, to the dirt itself. It was a low growl. Familiar to few of the present company. But if they recognized it, they would instantly fear the footsteps that made themselves visible. From his head to his toes, there was a commanding aura about him. On his left wrist, a blast powered up. "I don't know the sides," he said, "So I'll go with the one who looks like Tahuva."A high-velocity plasma blast, traveling at ridiculous speed, shot at Nemesis.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Slate/ArgentumSlate walked in on the battle, holding the Shield of Pyro's. Surprisingly, a discoloured version of Tahuva was trapped, getting hit by somebody and getting plasma fire from someone else.Silver, meanwhile had to leap back from smashing Nemesis' head in to avoid the plasma bolt. He turned towards the newcomer. His mind clicked.

This guy was here when Tahuva did stupid dumb things. Well, that one time when he was doing more than normal dumb things.

Argentum took control of the body as his bloodlust was replaced with a little bit of....he couldn't explain. It felt like he was trying to do good stuff, but that was cheesy.Argentum: Last time you were fighting Caveman Tahuva, you said your name was Naryth Zenoklass, right?Slate walked out of the shadows, still holding the Pyro shield.Slate: Oh? Naryth? I've been searching for you, and, well, you're an enemy of somebody I really hate and want to boot off the island. That isn't Tahuva - Rather, its some kind of clone of the original dumb stupid cheating guy, except he has no morals so he cheats kind of much much more. Tahuva is over there.He pointed to where the Toa of Fire was being untied by Pyras.Slate: I guess you're on the side of trying to beat him up?Argentum continued using his powers on Nemesis, trapping him and hurting him at the same time. The Toa of Fire was immobile.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Tadris picked himself up off of the ground. "Ow... Being kicked hurts..." there wasn't too much damage, probably just some minor burns and brusises. He waled over to the guy currently sitting on the evil fire guy's chest and held out his hand for a handshake. "Hi. My name's Tadris."

IC: Nemesis said, "I wish to join the Phantoms.." Then passed out. Tahuva got up. "I assume you'll be calling me Caveman to differentiate me from Nemesis? Or are you just obnoxious?" He looked around. Argentum, Velan, the Xanthium all starting to wake up, a new Toa of Fire, Nemesis, WHAT THE. "ZENOKLASS!" He drew his sword and axe. "Depart from here at once if you do not wish to fight! I did not take part in this fight, so I am at full strength and energy!"Ratchet was the first to stand, then he helped and healed the others. "And we're all here too!""I suggest leaving, Chaos-Bringer. He's a-not patient with anybody today.""Otherwise, welcome to Karz, and enjoy your stay.""Well? Scared yet?"Que ran and hid."Oh. Sure. Go ahead and do that, Que, it won't give him any ideas.""Leave us. Take Nemesis if you wish. But you do not have the right to destroy the peace of this island."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SlateSlate: No you aren't. See? So much gibberish hacks. It was technically just around 30 minutes ago that you were in a 100g's situation, kicked around, and held against your will in losing something you greatly own. You should be, 1. Very tired. 2. Sustaining minor injuries, 3. Sad and guilty you just lost your old clan shield.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: What, so you can ignore attacks now?IC - Naryth Zenoklass - FightNaryth tapped his foot, yawning for effect as they did their signature line of smack talk. He decided to try something new: regard each of them personally before attacking. Maybe it was his version of trash talk, or something else. Either way, he began with a condescending glower at their leader."Ah, Pyro... Standing there all proud and full of vigor...and you call him obnoxious. In truth, you're the one who manages to scream a word every sentence at random. Learn to use your inside voice Tahuva." the Titan patronized.His gaze shifted. Who next? The one who hid? No, he knew..."Oh! Mr. Bones. So glad you could make it. The battle just isn't the same without your lame attempt at combat. What's that? You're all here? Oh, I noticed. But who isn't...? Yes, I remember. Was his name 'Sentarn?' Galvatroth told me all about his pathetic demise."The Vortixx zeroed in on Dino."I was going to say something to you, but I can't understand a word you're saying, what with that ridiculous fake accent." he dismissed the Toa.A certain Toa of air needed to be put down as well. He would enjoy this."Why did they bring you? Comic relief? Surely that's all you're good for. Everything you say or do sounds like a joke to me. Especially your fighting style."Come out, come out wherever you are! We Phantoms refer to you as the one with his tail between his legs. I won't mince words on the likes of you."With those last words, he shot into action. The sound of a plasma blast signaled Brawl's attack, a series of shots. At Dino, an arrow out of figuratively nowhere shot at his head. Galvatroth fired a powerful blast at Ratchet, while Naryth shot hundreds of speeding shrapnel bits at Tahuva. This were too fast to be blocked by fire. His best bet was to take the blunt of the attack or grab someone and put them in front of him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tadris looked up from his failed handshake attempt to see another battle starting to take place. "Two fights within five minutes of each other? Cmon, guys, this is rediculous." Activating his Haukakama, he sped towards the one referred to as Tahuva in an attempt to knock him out of the way of the oncoming projectiles.

OOC: Still not a full-blown battle. Fine, consider him 85% power.IC: And Tahuva did as Naryth thought, he picked up Nemesis and used him as a shield, then returned fire with his Blast Rod. Ratchet dodged the blast by jumping left, then made Galvatroth's gravity 50g. Barricade saw Brawl's attack, throwing up an earth wall. Also, he saw the general direction they were coming from, and a Richter 5 quake happened in that area. "Come out, then!"Dervian formed a wind shuriken, ready to hit anyone ELSE who showed up.Que, being hiding and observing, saw everything. "DINO LOOK OUT!"Dino ducked, the arrow scratching the top of his head. "I a-hope that wasn't poisoned.." He whirled around and shot lightning blasts.OOC: Please tell me that wasn't poisoned...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Since you asked for it...IC - Phantoms - FightNaryth laughed as Nemesis was shredded by the full on force of his shrapnel. It dug into his skin, tearing the tissue up. Being unconscious, he couldn't stop any of it. Blood was already gushing out fast, and that was before......A burst of flame was shot into his face. Jhiaxus made his presence known by the attack. He then quickly shifted his focus to Ratchet, slicing at him from the side.Fortunately, Brawl was a lethal fighter. Poison had coated the projectile. It was already spreading, unless Dino could stop it... Brawl counteracted the earthquake, stopping it in it's tracks. He sent back a volley of bolts from his crossbow.Meanwhile, Frenzy came up behind Dervian. Any noise he made was deleted by Soundwave. He shot a noiseless disk at the Toa of air.Incinerator appeared behind Que, making his gravity so heavy he could barely stand. He then grabbed him into a headlock. Que could hardly react, but if he didn't, his neck would be snapped.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Rynekk - Burger JointRynekk would have responded, but at that moment, he heard someone scream, in an oddly recognizable voice."Hold that, I'll be right back," he said, before running out of the restaurant, to see a battle in progress in the village, "What in Artakha..."He kept running, searching for a familiar face. Finally, he found one."Tadris!" he called out, happy to see a friend, "Are you okay?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: it's my nickname for a kakama shaped like a hau.IC: Tadris halted his speedy pursuits, suddenly finding himself floating. He decided to try another route. Angling himself so it would send him into the ground when he shot, he too aim at the guy apparently manipulating his gravity and fired. Literally. Two jets of flame burst from his hands hurtling towards the being, sending him crashing into the ground as well. "Ow..." Tadris grunted. "Hi Rynekk..."

Edited by King Joe

OOC:Lol Nemesis was far away from Tahuva, so that was stupid.IC: Slate/ArgentumArgentum used magnetism to pull Nemesis away. He would be going to jail. He stood by and watched, ###### off. Slate, meanwhile, used his masterful control over his element to not just remove the 50g's Ratchet was giving to Galvatroth, but also slightly lowered the hulk's gravity, allowing Galvatroth to be much, much faster and more maneuverable than what he regularly was. Galvatroth could probably jump right over Tahuva now. Seeing Tadris send the flames, he maneuvered out of the way, although he let his lance touch the flames. Now he could fight with a heated weapon. Making sure Dervian would be hit by the disk, he increased Dervian's foot's weight by 50g's.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Keeping himself angled so he didn't go flying off to Mata Nui knows where, Tadris fired the twin jets again, but also added a fireball after it. All he really wanted right now was normal gravity and for these crazy people to stop fighting so the guilty could go to jail. Well, it wasn't like the guilty were going to go for that plan, so, fight it was.

IC: Tillian"Aside from killing the Rahkshi," he said with a shrug, "nothing really comes to mind. I offered to help stay and repair the village, and when he told me to report to the Headquarters, I was instated as Commander."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tahuva blocked the fire attack, but then Nemesis was pulled away! Karz! He shot two fire waves, one for Naryth, and one for Jhiaxus.Ratchet blocked with his saw, then fired his Gravity Blast Rod at Jhiaxus. As always, whatever it hit would be so gravitized it could separate from the rest of his body if he didn't watch his movements.Dino coughed. He felt weird... "Me and my big mouth. Ratchet! I've been poisoned!" He shot one lightning bolt at Slate, then fell over.Dervian saw Brawl's general direction from his attacks, and hurled the wind shuriken. Then the disk hit him in the back of the head. "OOWWW!" He whirled around, but fell due to foot weight. He eventually settled for hurling a wind shuriken at Frenzy. Being a Matoran, the shuriken was much too wide to dodge and could knock him out. Barricade's earthen wall stopped the bolts, and he returned fire with a volley of disks. "Come out and fight!"Tahuva also fired from his blast rod at Galvatroth, and to ensure no dodging, pointed his sword and summoned a box of flame around him. He also stabbed the ground and melted the ground under the feet of all the Phantoms, making lava pits. Ratchet decreased his gravity and jumped to Dino, and started helping him. He took a wet cloth to remove the first bit of poison. "It's spreading.."Que formed HUGE lethal spikes out of his back armor,

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Isn't Tillian that dude from Narnia book 6 (Or 7, the last book.)Also, Gravity isn't exactly a 'physical' thing - you cannot shoot it.IC: SlateSlate used his elemental powers to simply rip Ratchet's blast rod away. It dropped to the floor, and the gravity made it crush itself in.There was no guilty, apart from Tahuva and the Xanthium. Well, more specifically Tahuva, who was pretty much the only guy who killed and made it known. Criminal-ism at its finest. He lowered his gravity and dodged the fire as he made Tadris weight 100g's more than normal, removing his concentration, so also his elemental power. Leaping over, he used his lance to stab down.....onto the ground next to Tadris.Slate: I don't know who you are, but if you can give a good fight, I will fight you. If you cannot, you'd better have a real good reason you're attacking.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013