Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism stood off to the side as the Guard members boarded the warship. Most of them seemed inclined to shake his hand or give some kind of greeting or another. Apparently, all one had to do was help save a Turaga, and suddenly they're famous.Which Dehkaz didn't quite understand, seeing as Onewa was kidnapped right after he had been rescued. None the less, it didn't feel like the wave of hand shakes was going to end anytime soon. One could imagine his relief when a Po-Matoran simply smiled, and did not stick out her hand expecting a shake along with some insperational words.Dehkaz smiled back, and the guardsmatoran continued on.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz"Just fame in general," the Toa of Magnetism said between hand shakes and salutes."I was always low-key before. This is a bit... Strange, awkward... Uncomfortable? Perhaps I sould make Dekal captain, so I don't have to deal with this stuff," Dehkaz said, only half-joking.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Terro and FuronTerro and Furon stood to the side of the chaos, watching the elemental battle that was happening. IC: Zyke Zyke turned the boat around and set a course for Ta-Wahi.OOC: Zyke to Ta-Wahi.IC: CorexCorex arrived in Po-Koro and walked straight to his workshop. He reopened it and sat back in his chair. Karz, it was good to be home.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

ICSand.It was everywhere. Beneath your armor, In your joints, ground into your pores and gears... there was no escaping it. Is was tiny, with the consistency of water. And like water, it coated you. Unlike water, it didn't evaporate. It slowly shed off you, getting itself into every house or room or city you went to.Verak was one of the few who could get rid of it. Activating his elemental power of stone, he pulled out every mineral of sand he could sense on his person, letting it all slough off onto the desert ground. He looked up. Po-Koro loomed large in from of him. Two guards paced in front of the town's towering stone gateway. The Toa nodded to one of the guards who glared back. The two knew each other a little too well.Verak paused for a moment and looked around the dusty old Koro. It was good to be back. He pushed through the marketplace, ignoring the salesman's cries. He was headed to his favorite part of any Koro- the bar. The Toa ordered a large pint and sat in a corner, slowly sipping it, looking around the old place. Eyes out for notable figures. He needed some excitement in his life.OOC Open for interaction

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro Docks- FowardiIC: While all the Guard members filed on board, Kale just kept setting the cannons up. Most of the heavy lifting was done by his powers but some of it he did need to do by hand. Like the ropes that were currently trying very hard not to get into the knot he wanted.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Aurel:Aurel pressed the button on the canister, opening it. She climbed out onto the desert beach, blinking rapidly, adjusting to the sun's light after being in the Toa Canister for so long. When her eyes adjusted, she could see the beach she was on, grumbling about the cramped ride. Not a living soul. Quickly, she fiddled with some of her armor straps, loosening the armor it wasn't so tight on her. She let out a sigh, Finally, I need to find some way to get this bloody armor fixed to my size.She stretched, her sword mounted on her back. No paths to civilization, maybe uninhabited. That last part made her frown, the last island she had been on had a very... Delicious group of Toa who had been lonely, and she thought they were enjoyable company. At least, until they tried to rob from her and sell her to a warlord. Then she left most of them with lasting wounds, and had stolen this canister to get away. The joys of leading a life of a wanderer. She quickly started inland, on the look-out for any plants that might contain water in the desert heat, or a clue of civilization.OOC: Meet Aurel, she looks nearly identical to her now-deceased brother, 'cept for the fact that she's a girl. Open for interaction in the Po-Koro desert.

IC:Except for plasma to be cooled down, the air would have to be at incredibly low temperatures, ones that would kill everyone around them, to cool down the fourth state of matter. The intense heat was slowly having an effect on everything, with the armour of everyone slowly melting, and the earth below them melting as well.IC: [Naona]"So what have you gotten up to since the attack?"

IC: Terro and FuronTerro couldn't stand heat or loud noises and was beginning to get extremely irritated, not to mention burnt. He had had enough of this Toa of plasma."Furon," he said, "make a telekinetic shield around that crazy guy! Use your mask!" "Sure!" Furon shouted in reply. The thing was, he had never used his Kanohi before. "Umm..." He concentrated, trying to access his powers. It couldn't be too different from using his element, right? Slowly, his mask began to glow, but instead of a shield, he unleashed a burst of telekinetic energy that threw everything in the vicinity into the air.

67tlbk.png

IC: Rynekk - FowadiAs Rynekk boarded the Fowadi, he couldn't help but gawk at the sheer number of Guardsmen on the ship. It was a feat of impossibility that the boat even managed to float at all. There was barely any room to breathe, let alone move about.At the moment, the Toa was jammed in-between a a small crowd of Po-Matoran, chattering amongst themselves on the subject of Tillian's impending wedding."Hey, Tadris! Noka! You guys there?" he called out, craning his neck to check for the tops of their heads.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Aurel (Po-Wahi, Po-Koro):Aurel wandered through the village's streets, bored. She had found the road some time back, and it led her to the village. She was hungry. While she saw stands for food, she didn't have any "widgets". Her stomach growled, and Aurel flinched a bit at the noise. She hated when she was hungry.OOC: Aurel, open for interaction.

IC: CorexCorex could spot the female Toa from half a Kio away. Her blue armor stood out against the darker shades of most other Po-Koro residents. But that's not the only reason she stood out. She looked lost, or at the very least hungry. He walked up to her and said,"you seem lost. Can I help you?"OOC: That's you, Auron.

67tlbk.png

Verak finished his mug and strode out onto the steet outside, an eye out for travelers. Unusually, no-one in the bar was unusual. Just boring old Po-Matoran.On the street, a vibrant blue toa of fire and a shorter toa of iron were discussing something. Verak stretched and walked over to the two."Hello there, my two fine travelers! My name's Verak, and I wondering if you've seen Taipu around recently. He's been missin', and I'm wonderin' where he went. Also, I'm on the hunt for a few spare widgets, so if yer feelin' charatable or have any good work opportunites, I'd be pleased to hear 'em."OOCAuRon and Zyke, Verak in interacting with your characters.

IC: Vorasku walked around Po-Koro, still putting up the same signs.OOC: Open to interaction.IC: Hantak dodged Torak's blast. He then proceeded to shoot impact vision at the toa.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC"Very well. Follow me, brothers- well, brother and sister, excuse me." The toa walked confidently through the gate of Po-Koro leaving the village behind almost as soon as he entered it, his two companions in tow.About a minute later, Verak asked, "Well, I forgot to ask. how rude- what're yer names?"

Edited by Visaru