Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: CorexCorex contemplated telling these two complete strangers about Zyke and decided that it couldn't do too much harm."Well," he began, "my 'friend' is a Skakdi and quite the mercenary. One time I hired him, but the job went sour and he ended up saving my life. The agreement we came to usually involves him taking me on all of his quests of revenge."

67tlbk.png

IC: Dehkaz"Not a lot, really," Dehkaz admitted. "We went to Onu-Koro, got some heavier weaponry; which Kale is installing now.""We also managed to teach Dekal a new trick," the Toa of Magnetism added with a straight face. Said Toa of Sonics turned upon hearing his name, and waved to Naona before going back to organising the guardsmatoran.OOC: Hubert, BTW, you have permission to RP as Dehkaz to get the Fowadi to Ga-Koro while I'm gone.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:"Oh, never mind." she said. Elements were not her strong point. Fighting was one, though, so she increased the pressure, at the same time making it into another cyclone, with elements of a typhoon thrown into it. She directed it towards Voi and his group.

"Wer Traumt?"

OOCNOOO! I named by character with the same name that Kal Grochi named one of his! What was I thinking? Two Verak's? Ah well. I suppose it's reasonable for a few people to have the same name. THis might get interesting...ICThe trio walked most of the way to the docks in silence. Verak sometimes had this affect on people. His incessantly friendly and carefree personality jarred some people, and he lacked that which civilization deemed 'manners'. Awful things, those. Added to that, Corex seemed naturally silent, and Aurel was a newcomer (Who didn't know what widgets were?) and was still adjusting to the island's ways.As they came to the second intersection, and the sea became barely visible on the horizon, Verak knelt and filled an empty water skin with sand. "I can only control desert sand, so I may need to bring some with me if I go to another Koro. Just a precaution," he explained.And they walked towards the distant dockyards.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Corex"That's understandable," Corex said. He looked off into the horizon and saw the ocean."Well, it looks like we're almost there."OOC: Terro and Furon are a part of Voi's group. Just wanted to let you know, seeing as you ignored a telekinetic blast...IC: Terro and FuronTerro fell backwards. The blast hadn't been all that powerful, and now some cyclones were headed straight for them. Well, that meant he probably couldn't use his bow, so it looked like he was going to have to get up close. He focused his own Kanohi and teleported himself behind the Toa of air who had sent the cyclones at them with his dagger drawn. Furon, meanwhile, let out a crazed shout and charged straight at the Toa, getting caught up in one of the cyclones.

67tlbk.png

IC: Kulamus walked into Po-Koro. He saw a Vortixx(Vorasku) walking around the village. Vorasku, noticing him said, "Are you willing to join my arginization?" Kulamus, seeming not to understand, shot a bolt of lightning at Vorasku. "You must die" Kulamus yelled. Vorasku dodged the blast, then ran down the street and out of the villoage. Kulamus, having not observed where he went, went on his own way.OOC: Both are open to interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: MinfuUnknowing about the otherworldly forces of Hubert nagging Wade which dictated his actions, Minfu felt a sudden urge to go board the Fowadi. Walking to the docks, he found the vessel and boarded it.OOC: There you go Hubert...this would have worked so much better if I knew what was going on....

IC: Minfu"Wouldn't dream of missing it, Naona." Minfu replied kindly, feeling somewhat guilty on the inside that he'd forgotten about such a spectacular event, nearly missing it too. Keeping his thoughts to himself, he turned to face the Fowadi's captain."We meet at last. A pleasure to meet you, I'm Minfu of the Po-Koro Guard." The Matoran of stone held out an open hand.

IC (Jin)The sun beat down overhead, making this Karzahni of a Wahi even more hellish than usual. I squinted up at the yellow orb in irritation. The desert could be okay when it was overcast, but on days like this, it was just a pain.Yeah, I hate Po-Wahi.Give me the cool waters of Ga-Wahi or the breezy treetops of Le-Koro any day, but keep your stupid desert to yourself.The Matoran here worship some dude named Mata Nui, whom they claim created the universe. I'm not really into worshipping deities, especially unconscious ones, and I still won't be even if he wakes up and turns out to be real, cause he did a pretty sorry job of this island. It's medieval at best, and primitive at worst, and the climate is downright stupid.Still, at least I don't have to walk everywhere.The Matoran driving the cart turned from the road and glanced back at me, the thousandth time in the last hour. I was lounging in his cart, which I'd hired for a pocketful of widgets and a winning smile, and evidently he'd hoped for more conversation. Think again, small fry. I'm a busy woman, and I'm way out of your league, so stuff it and drive.Okay, I didn't say that. As irritating as Matoran are, they're useful for menial jobs, and if I scared this little guy off I'd have to drive the cart myself, or walk. No, thank you.I pulled a green fan out of my sleeve and fluttered it in front of my face, creating a delightful breeze. I love my fans. Not only are they useful for keeping cool, but they're metal-rimmed, so I can use them to slice a Toa open at the gullet, or deflect attacks before punching someone's chest in. They're completely inconspicous, so even if I've got one out, no one would expect that I'm holding a weapon. And they're beautiful too, with peaceful scenes painted on them in muted greens.Gorgeous, useful, and deadly. Hmm... a lot like me.

OOC: Using Gravity's permission to RP as Dehkaz ...IC: [Dehkaz/Naona]"Pleasure to meet you as well," replied the Toa, shaking Minfu's hand. "Well Naona, has everyone gotten on board?"The Toa of Stone nodded, seeing that the entire guard contingent had finally arrived, decided that it would be time for them to set off. She inwardly prepared herself for whatever madness would await them, seeing that it was Tillian's wedding, but nevertheless felt rather excited for the event."Yes they have," she replied. "Let's go."OOC: Fowadi and EVERYONE onboard to Ga-Wahi.

IC: Zacax and DeusuiZacax and Deusui made it to Po-Wahi and docked on the shore. As Zacax got off he found Cre with some others, "....YOU!!!" Zacax said chargin at the Toa of Iron,"Zacax!" Deusui said following him,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Jin)It felt like forever, but finally a smudge appeared on the horizon, something other than more sand: Po-Koro. The village of rock and sand and heat, of no life and no water. In other words, Karzahni on earth.I hate Po-Wahi, and Po-Koro's only marginally better because it's got shade. And some decent bars, because anyone who lives out here needs a drink to forget they live out here. You can bet your last widget I'd get drunk if I lived in Po-Koro. Karz, just staying here for a while gets me depressed. I'd probably end up slicing my own throat open if I had to actually live here.The smudge grew into a shape, which split into a colection of shapes as we drew closer. Eventually, we were passing under the shadows of the heads that stood outside the village. Don't ask me why the Matoran would want a group of disembodied heads stuck in the sand outside the front door. They give me the creeps.And then we were inside. Po-Koro was as busy as it was likely to get, which is about half as busy as any other village except Ko-Koro. Everyone tries to stay inside during the day, so the streets are usually pretty empty, and anyone caught outside looks as grumpy as a beached Takea.The cart rolled to a stop, and I jumped out, landing gracefully with a small puff of dust. The Matoran looked at me from his seat, which made him just about as tall as me."So," he said uncertainly, then coughed. "Um, see you around."I flashed him the smile that makes Po-Toa go weak at the knees, then sauntered off down the street turning into the first bar I saw. It was mercifully cool inside, and decently full. Like I said, you need to drink if you want to live here. And here I was, so I made my way up to the bar and sat down at one of the stools. I reached for my money to order a drink, but, like always, I only made it halfway before a Toa sat down next to me, a big grin plastered on his face."Hey," he said, obviously trying to put some swagger in his voice. "I haven't seen you around here before."I smiled, which probably overwhelmed him. "Yeah, I just got here."He didn't reply, just gazed at me with that wide grin. Yup, definitely overwhelmed him.I sighed. "How about you buy me a drink?"

IC: Zacax and DeusuiZacax stopped before the Toa raised his sword, "look I'm not here to grief, what do you know of Zyke?!""can't believe your looking for the guy who tried to kill you," Deusui said"he betrayed me, I knew I shouldn't have trusted him, he kicked me into a pit of Jaga!!!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"not his location, about why the karzahni would he want revenge?! I only shot him with my scope but he kicked me into a pit of Jaga!"

IC: Zacax and Deusui"Why in the name of Mata Nui would I pay a man who tried to kill me?! Have you gone mad?!" he yelled, "if anything I should get revenge on him!""Your mentor would never agreed to that," Deusui said to him,"I know, Tahukama told me that vengeance was foolish, and that evil is foolish,"

IC: Corex"I'm just repeating what I heard," Corex said, "It sounds like he might've been going for the other Toa of Fire that put him in jail, but instead he settled for you. I don't know. Just guessing."OOC: I have to be done for the night, see you guys in eight hours, give or take :P

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Zacax and Deusui"other?" Zacax asked, "never mind...who are these two?""Did this Zyke say where?" Deusui asked, "he was going?"

IC: Zacax and Deusui"I guess we should reintroduce ourselves," Zacax said, "I'm Zacax and this is....Deusui?"Deusui walked to the place they dock and found a empty boat, no one seemed to own it so he used it an rowed to Ta-Wahi.OOC:(Deusui to Po-Wahi)