Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: As he focused his elemental power, causing a large dome of Iron to erupt from the ground, Fetix answered, "Something like that. It's not as simple as it sounds, though. Confronting Makuta directly isn't going to work, so my plan is to bring his lair down on top of him suddenly and without warning." Under Fetix's control, the inside of the dome hollowed out, leaving a space large enough for Kakopa's needs. "I intend to gather Toa with mask and elemental powers that can manipulate the ground in various ways, which is what we'll need for this task." Readying his Razor Claws, the Toa of Iron stepped over to the metallic structure and used the claws to slice a doorway-sized hole in the side of the new shelter. "If you decide to help me, though, don't let anyone know about this unless you're sure you can trust them. Also, before we start the search, I need to ask you a question. I've heard stories of a Ta-Matoran named Takua who chronicled the orginal Toa's quest to defeat Makuta. He may have recorded things about their descent into Mangaia itself, and if he did, he might have a vague idea of its layout, which could be useful in determining exactly where to strike. Do you know if he's still alive, and if so, where is he?"

Edited by 742mph

R8aOQ.jpg

IC toa kakopa"I don't know, he said maybe you should ask in Ta-Koro" he answerd."By the way maybe we can split up the recruiting work" ,he burned a map of mata nui in the wall and pointed out some points on the wall, "You take Ta-kor, Le-koro and Ga-koro, I'll take Po-Koro, Ko-Koro and Onu-Koro, and hey we'll best recruit also some matoran,skadi,....After the recruiting we'll meet here, Is that ok?"

I'm back!

IC: "Doesn't sound like a bad plan," Fetix replied, "except for one thing. We won't really have a use for Matoran, as they don't have any special abilities and so won't be that great at affecting the wide radius we have planned. What we really need is anyone with some kind of control over Earth, Stone, or Gravity, and Magetism, Fire, Plasma, and Iron to a lesser extent. Also, if you can find an Akaku or Iden or someone wearing either of them, recruit them too for scouting purposes. We'll meet back here in 36 hours. Sound good?"

R8aOQ.jpg

"Ok "he said while he left the cave, " but some skadi weapons will be helpful too, and don't forget to look out for takua when you're in Ta-koro""Oh and when we're in trouble we blast our element in the sky in the form of a kanohi hau ok?" he added quickly.

Edited by Toa Temporal

I'm back!

Kale Ironshaper- FowardiIC: "Ah, sorry. My name is Kale, first mate and quartermaster of this ship" Replied the silver Toa before he began walking across the ship, pointing out the different points of it.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Renthos, Fowardi"Renthos, civilian considering joining your marvelous vessel." Renthos said, his gigantic mouth contorting into a jovial grin. As Kale showed him around, pointin out specificly interesting components, Renthos watched with intense silence, remembering each and every detail.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: "It might be difficult to create airborne Iron," Fetix replied, "but I'll see what I can do. Good luck to both of us." He began to walk away from the site of the new shelter towards an entrance to the underground tunnel system connecting Po-Koro, Onu-Koro, Le-Koro, and Ta-Koro. It was going to be a long walk, but if the mission was successful, it would be worth every step.

R8aOQ.jpg

IC:Wokiya continued to walk, for it was all that she could do.As far as the weakening eye could see, sand dunes surrounded the Ga-Matoran, extending up to the horizon. The sun was searing her delicate skin that was used to the cold climate of Ko-Koro, and the tears that the Matoran had shed throughout this journey was not helping her physical health.Wokiya felt a deep hole in her heart – a hole that had been there ever since she had left her brother Wokapu in the Drifts. Why did she feel this? Wokiya’s family had always taught her to be logical and courageous, and yet Wokapu appeared to acting foolishly and cowardly. Her brother’s behavior sickened her, and yet his absence felt more deathly to her than the climate.Wokiya was so dehydrated that she couldn’t cry even if she wanted to. And it wasn’t until this point in her journey across Po-Wahi that she realized the ironically cold truth in this hot climate…Wokiya was in the wrong.Yes, Wokapu made mistakes. He made an alliance with the servants of the Makuta to benefit his own interests, and used the apparently-corrupt Cultured Gentry to further try and justify his actions and make himself look like a saint among heathens. It had shocked Wokiya that the people of Mata Nui had come to accept Wokapu’s behavior. Toa were not supposed to deal in the business of the Matoran – they were supposed to protect the Matoran. This thought, along with Wokapu using his skill and resources not for helping the Matoran, but for indirectly hurting them… was self-respecting man does that?Then Wokiya remembered what kicked started all of this: the horror and trauma that Wokapu went through as well as the coping that followed such pain. Wokapu had always reassured her that he had recovered, but after reminding him of his adventure as a true Toa, parading around saving the Matoran and fighting the Rahi, and seeing him in pain because of that reminder, Wokiya realized a terrible truth.One can never recover from seeing your mentor become one Mata Nui’s deadliest monsters.Wokiya felt her body begin to shut down. Her first clue was that her eyesight simply… vanished. All she could see what blackness all of the sudden.What followed was her face planting into the hot, burning desert sand.OOC: Wokiya is close to Po-Koro. She’s open for interaction (of the I’ll-save-you kind)

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: (Hari)Hari hadn't been able to comment as Naona had finally woken up and decided to come looking for them again. She would talk with Krayn about what had he had seen, what had happened to his friends...it wasn't normal. Even though in a place like Mata Nui, normal was a rather hard word to define. Of course when she had came to the door she wasn't exactly prepared for going anywhere, at least not until she had time to get ready. Her armor seemed to of a soft leather, and in someways a bit revealing, not necessarily something Naona would be okay with. There were two reasons for that and while she was supposed to respect that one wish, she was an adult. Meanwhile the other reason was being behind closed doors with Krayn in this clothing...it might cast some idea about what the two of them were doing and by Naona's list, it probably wasn't something she would agree with, or she would just assume that. Hari could never be sure.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Well, since this gives me an excuse to reactivate one of my rather unused characters, I'll interact with Wokiya. :3IC: Darien - Po-Wahi -Darien had taken refuge in Po-koro the past few months, with no real direction in his life. He had once been a Prince, but that life was all but forgotten now. Almost everyone from his old life was dead, and the few that weren't he could not find, they could be anywhere on the island.He was doing what he could for the village, patrolling the outskirts of Po-koro, to keep it safe from rahi attacks, or raiders. But today he found something much different. He stumbled on what he thought at first was a piece of metal, when he took the time to brush off all the sand and dirt he found it was a Ga-matoran, barely live and roasting in the hot desert sun. Wasting no time, Darien crouched down and gently lifted the poor girl up from the sand, turning her around so that she was facing him. She seemed to be breathing, though very slowly. At least she was still alive. Still holding her with his left arm, he used his free one to grab the rope wrapped around his neck, attached to it was a canteen made of thick leaves and bark, one he had made with his elemental powers. He'd learned in the months he'd lived in this desert world that one must always have water about them if they wanted to survive the harsh conditions. He popped the cork off the top of the canteen and put the lid up to her mouth, he let a few drops trickle into her mouth.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Oh boy, this should be fun!IC: (Hari)"Alright, whatever Mom-I mean Ma'am!" Hari said and disappeared before she could see anyone's reaction to those few words she had just said. It was just a slip...maybe. Some noises and minor matoran curse words could be heard from her room. She reappeared in her Guard armor with crossbow and knife on each hip, the knife holstered to her left hip and the crossbow to the right. She would be training for a bit so she could hopefully become ambidextrous or at the very least somewhat skilled with both of her hands. It was strange, in someways Hari was more nonchalant than corporal should be to her superior, but something else seemed to be between Hari and and Naona.

IC: AvalancheAvalanche kicked himself mentally for ever getting involved with the happy couple in the middle of the desert, and decided to end the charade there."Po-Koro's that way" he said, and pointed "now take care, I've got other business to take care of"He then turned on his heel and began walking in the other direction, eventually reaching the underground tunnel network leading to the other wahi's.Po-Koro had nothing to offer for the moment, it was time to relocate.OOC: Avalanche to Le-Wahi

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Krayn"One moment." Krayn disappeared from the door way, though his slightly off-pattern footsteps were still audible as he returned inside. There was a slight clatter, as something metal hit the floor, and a quiet curse could be heard.A few moments later, Krayn returned to the door, his hat on his head, weapons on his belt, and trench coat-clad. "Alright. Let's get going."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Hari)Hari knew exactly why Naona seemed to be protective of her as an ash bear protecting her cubs. One of the reasons being that Naona at the end of the day was very protective of her men and women. It had all started a while back way back when Hari was still a child, but the past was the past and Hari didn't like bothering with it. Then again it was still important, well others' were more important. Hari had always an interest in the minds of her colleagues and friends and still needed to go to Ko-Wahi, Ko-Koro held a school that she needed certification for something she was currently learning about, she wasn't sure if Naona would approve, probably if it related back to the Guard, which was what Hari had considered."Well those clothes weren't for concealin'..." She replied, in a whisper, hoping that Naona didn't hear it.

IC: KraynKrayn, already halfway to being drunk, blinked, and nearly tripped over his own feet in the process.One very unfortunate side effect of being a De-Toa, is that it's nearly impossible not to listen in on everything occurring around you. And even attempting to do so requires a level of concentration that, while he could normally maintain, was impossible at the moment.His face reddened slightly, and he adjusted his hat, grateful for that fact that Hari was slightly behind him, to his right. It made pretending he hadn't heard anything easier.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: DehkazAs if driven by his strange feeling, the Toa of Magnetism was sitting casually on the railing of his warship, looking out over the desert and towards the Koro. It was strange, to see a seaman looking out over the land, but if there was anything Dehkaz had learned, it was that the land had a lot more scenery. No trees, mountains, or valleys in the water. It almost tempted the gunmetal-armored Toa to get himself a Kaukau, as beneath the waves was very different."Ah, good to see you, ma'am, sir," Dehkaz said from his seat atop the ship, glancing down at the three. As Krayn technically outranked him, the sir was required. A small smile was on his Kanohi as his eyes looked over them, and a knife hovered around his hand as he sharpened it with a stone. "Suppose you want a ride?" he asked, attaching the knife on one of the many spots on his armor.Someday, he thought, slipping off the railing and onto the deck, Once all this is over, I'll take the Fowadi and whoever wants to come, then sail away from this island. Just to see what's out there.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz"Alright, sounds like a good plan," the Toa of Magnetism replied, launching himself off the deck with a magnetic field, landing on the dock next to the three Toa. And then Krayn hit himself on the head. "Right..." Dehkaz said, giving the Toa of Sonics a look, "I'd normally say that we should leave right away, but I've got a prospective crewmember, and I don't exactly want to go sailing off with him still not having made a decision."The Toa stopped for a moment, and titled his head as if considering something. "That is," he said, directing it towards Naona, "unless you want us to get going, ma'am."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism nodded. "Thank you, ma'am," he said, before dropping the military speech completely. "Well, looks like I've got a bit more time to suitably get our new crewmembers scared of deep water, as well as read up more on these pirates.""And sir," he said, turning to Krayn, "I suggest getting some water, if you want."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Darien - Po-Wahi
IC: Wokiya was floating in an endless abyss of darkness.Is this what always follows after life? Wokiya thought. She had assumed that her time had come, and that she would be consumed in the hot, dry sand.That was when the Matoran felt a wetness enter her mouth. It was all too familiar – glorious, Mata Nui –sent water! But where was it coming from?Wokiya didn’t have to do anything – her body eagerly and quickly absorbed what the mysterious source offered. In an instant, her body was crankily demanding more of the element that bears life.And bear life, it did.---------------------After a moment that felt like an hour, Wokiya could sense her eyelids again. With her might, she forced them open to view what was granted her an ever-generous second-chance.It was a blue and green Toa, likely a Toa of the Green judging from the coloring. Wokiya’s vision was still blurry, so she could quite make out the mask that the savior was wearing.She soon had feeling in her mouth and jaw again, and she quickly forced herself to make use of them.“Shade… water… more…” the Matoran croaked. The lack of hydration seemed to mute her ability to project her voice as well. She was not used to feeling this weak. She had always depended on her brother to take care of her… the same brother she called a coward.It was now that Wokiya was finally starting to see what the world really offered those to trek alone. She prayed to Mata Nui that the Toa heard her plea.

Kale Ironshaper- FowardiIC: While everybody was talking, Kale had taken their guest to the lower levels, explaining what everything was and where it went.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Darien - Po-Wahi -“Shade… water… more…” the Matoran croaked. Darien hear this only ever so faintly. If not for his Calix passively keeping his hearing at it's peak he might not of heard it at all. He tipped the canteen to let the water trickle out more steadily in a slow stream, he knew she was incredibly thirsty but drinking it too fast wouldn't do her any good. As for shade, well, he had an idea. With a flash from his green eyes elemental power surged from his body and into the ground. Moments later a palm tree began to grow, quickly grow to over a story tall. Thick, long leaves sprouted from the top, giving them plenty of cover and shade. "Try not to speak...just drink up till you feel better." He said calmly and softly.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Wokiya tried to calm herself down as more water rushed down her throat. Still, her body demanded more, but she attempted to resist the urge as best as she could. No one’s body could take too much of one thing at one time, even if it was the one thing that the body most craved.“Try not to speak...just drink up till you feel better.” The Toa said calmly and softly.Thank you, were the thoughts that rushed through the Ga-Matoran’s mind. Her time in the Cultured Gentry had seemed to convince her that real, selfless heroes were a thing of the past. But obviously this was far from the truth.The shade also helped matters. Wokiya could already feel her skin start to feel assuaged after being relentlessly berated by the unrelenting heat of the sun. She was weak, and it would take a little bit of time to become herself again.-----------------Some time had passed before Wokiya had gathered more strength – enough to speak.“I must thank you for saving my life,” Wokiya said as she leaned against the palm tree. “It’s almost sad that despite the many Toa that Mata Nui has summoned, I still forget that they’re around… or that they care enough to help us”Wokiya was speaking slowly, and she paused to regain some energy. It surpised her that talking was actually costing her energy… she wasn’t used to being this drained.“My name is Wokiya… of Ko-Koro” Wokiya said to the Toa, “What’s your name?”