BIONICLE MAFIA 0.3: Live Free or Go Cult

Voltex

-JL- - 1

I kinda want to have this only take 1 day, just because this is dragging on, as barely anyone votes, and it's always at one point. At least the Cult make decisions quite quickly.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

-JL- - 1

I kinda want to have this only take 1 day, just because this is dragging on, as barely anyone votes, and it's always at one point. At least the Cult make decisions quite quickly.

Yeah, thanks to me. *sigh*

I really wish the cult leader would, you know, actually show up every now and again.

Time over. Kranan dies.

Day 7: The Village Are Played as Fools

The Village had all spontaneously decided Kranan was Guilty, so they killed him. Considering half of the Village was buried with Snow, and the other half was flooded with melted snow, they decided to just shoot him, as they couldn't be bothered to go search for a rope. Of course, he was innocent.

Kranan, Villager, Lynched

And with that, the Cult are close to winning. Protalgif, you and your comrades go kill someone. You don't really have much choice now, considering there's only 2 Villagers left.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You people are so gullible
At this point I almost want the Village to win, but that'd take a long time, so I still support the Cult so that HOPEFULLY the game can just end already

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Well, the Cult are going to win in 1 Day, so you don't have to worry that much. The Cult practically have this game won, now.

EDIT: Wow, I can't believe we're on Night 8.

Night 8: The Sound of Silence (And also flooding)

The Village was by now flooded, as most of the snow had been melted by ShadowVezon. He took a quick break to go trap Canis in the Black Cauldron, and then returned to continue. Zakaro, one of the only non Cultists left, and the only one who hadn't seemed to fall asleep, had locked himself in his house, both to escape the flood, and also to escape the Cultists, as half the Village was now Cult. He hadn't counted on the Water coming under the door though, and so the house started filling with water (and how it hadn't before, I don't know. Plot convenience, I guess). The Cultist sent to kill him had decided to just watch Zakaro's attempt to escape. From on a boat, of course. Zakaro had climbed up to his bedroom, but that started filling up as well, so he climbed out of the window, and onto the roof. ShadowVezon appeared. amused, and used his Fake Staff to make the House start sinking into the ground. Zakaro desperately tried to swim, and ShadowVezon, growing bored, gave a gun to the Cultist, who shot Zakaro. Zakaro stopped moving, and floated limply in the water. ShadowVezon, with a groan, then teleported off to drain the water with the Fake Staff.

Zakaro, Villager, Drowned by Cult

Cult, you can now lynch the other Villager and end this, finally.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Really though, if you all didn't lynch Constructman, I might've had more trouble. But once there weren't any more suspect lists, this was all too easy. Also, I nearly considered converting you, Pulse. But then iBrow told me what you did the last time that happened. And that is why you are dead and a loser!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

(That was over a year ago and I don't actually remember it)

Don't be surprised if you die in the next game, whenever it may be :). I'll have my revenge, as will the rest of us dead villagers; and the Detective, he's probably got some very nice things to say about you.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.