BIONICLE MAFIA 0.3: Live Free or Go Cult

Voltex

Since when were the bad guys given good gifts? Back in my day, they were given ectoplasmic containers, and made to smell like pork so pigs would eat them.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm so grateful that Tex didn't do what he said he was gonna do before his death. If he had, his fate would be even worse than it will be.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Since when were the bad guys given good gifts? Back in my day, they were given ectoplasmic containers, and made to smell like pork so pigs would eat them.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm so grateful that Tex didn't do what he said he was gonna do before his death. If he had, his fate would be even worse than it will be.

Nah, they got gifts.

PAINFUL ONES.

and they were hyenas

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Nah, they got gifts.

PAINFUL ONES.

Exactly. In our day, they got bad gifts, not good ones.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Night 2: Night of the Living Maids

It was a cold and dark night. Tex's blizzard has left it's mark. Hats had started to be given out, to the good, the bad, and yes, the ugly. Everyone was wrapping up in more and more clothes, and you could be mistaken for thinking it was Christmas Eve, with the layer of snow that was forming. Norik had also somehow become a French Maid, despite being dead. The Dapper Man had tried to get Norik to turn the entire Cult into French Maids, but Norik had appeared upside down in a christmas tree after, with no recollection of how he got there.

Canis Lycaon was trying to get home quickly, so he wouldn't get stuck in the snow. He walked past a snowman, and stopped to rest. Then the snowman jumped out and stabbed him, miraculously (for him) killing him instantly. Canis was found, hidden inside a Snow Wolf. Evidently, the Cultist had watched The Snowman and The Snow Dog.

Canis Lycaon, Villager Killed by Cult

Suspect List:

The Dapper Man: Seen covered in snow just after the murder.

Man of Miracles: You know the drill, Miracles. Also, his old name was Constructman, which could relate to building Snowmen.

-JL-: Was given a knife that night.

Protalgif: You know, obviously evil, possessed, etc.

Vote now.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'd suspect it's not JL, because it's quite probable that the murderer gave the knife to him.

My vote goes to the Dapper Man. Look at the classic snowman. A top hat, a pipe... seems pretty dapper to me.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wait wat

I'm gonna laugh at you guys when you string me up.

any old bloke can be covered in snow during a blizzard

Seeing how forgetfulness is trying to get me killed, I have moar hats. Tex gets a MJOLNR/CQC helm, Canis gets a Sou'wester.

Voting Man of Miracles

Morally unambiguous.

Wait wat

I'm gonna laugh at you guys when you string me up.

any old bloke can be covered in snow during a blizzard

Please note that my reasoning was a bit more sound than that. ;) Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Nope, it's the Chattering Corpse Heap unless specified otherwise by the host. That said I'm not entirely opposed to Fanatic Corpse Heap for this one. :lol:

Edited by Chro

but their spirits