BIONICLE MAFIA 0.3: Live Free or Go Cult

Voltex

Also, I hadn't confirmed that all the PMs were sent out. They are now, everyone who should have one has one. The Detective has already given me his target, so I'm waiting for the Cult. Oh, and my game doesn't have a page yet. Still, the Wiki's going great.

EDIT: Hey, the Cult have almost made a decision! Possible scene tonight, woo! For you, not for me, as I have to write it in a short amount of time. Still, I'll get it done.

EDIT 2: The time for Filler is apon us. If you can do it quickly, the chances of a scene tonight will increase.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Night 1

Voltex was walking through the dark streets of the village, trying to get home before anything happened. He wasn't too worried though, as he had helped out a bit, and so felt sure he would be fine. Then he was jumped by a Cultist brandising a sword. Voltex, surprisingly enough, managed to fight him off quite well, until he got hit by an slash and was downed. Nobody heard his screams. Besides the Cultist, but he didn't care.

The Detective walked along the street, the identity of one of the players in his mind. Then he came across Voltex's decapitated, blackened body. This, naturally, frightened him, so he ran off to tell the others, screaming all the way. The Villagers all went to the corpse of Voltex, and found a note pinned to his body.

Suspect List for Voltex's Death

MaliceGhost - His name is naturally evil sounding, and everyone suspects people with evil sounding names. And when you think they're innocent because of that, they turn out to be evil anyway.

Norik - With powers, he might have been able to burn Voltex. He didn't have a sword though, to my knowledge.

Pulsate - Explosives can char bodies, I guess. They can also easily kill people.

Blade - His old name is related to swords. Swords kill. In seriousness though, he is rather devious.

The Villagers then went off to pick one or more people to lynch, and possibly actually kill the right person.

Votes to be in by Saturday 6:00 GMT. There's a possibility of Intermissions as well, IX style, if I get bored.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I vote Norik, since Pulse's logic is sound, and there are things that ARE too obvious. I'm being framed since my named isn't even blade related right now anyway, and I've shifted temporarily to using my vahi for combat anyway. =P

Well, here's the thing, either I'm being framed here, or that's the whole point, to make me think I'm innocnet and being framed, when I actually did it, but I don't think I did, so I go insane over the whole thing...

I VOTE ME!! =D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I co-conspirated my murder

I vote the Cult

In that case, make sure you don't complain about being dead... :P

And because of that, don't trust iBrow if/when he starts Lloydtiming. I smell another Mirror Mafia plot.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Another Mirror Mafia?

GUYS I'VE GONE ROGUE AGAIN DO NOT TRUST PULSE

ALSO BLADE IS THE CULT LEADER JUST LIKE HE WAS THE KRAAHKAN

ALSO THE VILLAGE DEFENCE NETWORK NEEDS TO START EXISTING

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I co-conspirated my murder

I vote the Cult

In that case, make sure you don't complain about being dead... :P

And because of that, don't trust iBrow if/when he starts Lloydtiming. I smell another Mirror Mafia plot.

Actually I forgot I was playing this game until the Cult decided to target me, and then I realized that I shouldn't even be a player in this game technically speaking. So I will actively not help either side. :D

That sounded very mysterious.

As a completely unreliable and unstable source of questionable information and suggestions, I suggest that the Detective investigate the Corpse of iBrow to confirm that these mysterious happenings are indeed mysterious and actually happening.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Don't worry about it

Nobody needs to know anything

~the single most unpredictable mafia player in BZP history

Why thank you

You're welcome, that was actually intended as a compliment.

Waitin' waitin' waitin'

That's two posts for the price of one!

Make that three.

Four...

Morally unambiguous.