BIONICLE MAFIA 0.3: Live Free or Go Cult

Voltex

It's called a joke. Scene will be coming up in a minute.

EDIT:

DAY 4: [iNSERT TITLE HERE]

Protalgif was brought out to die. Everyone knew he was the remaining Cultist. A post had been set up that day for him, and although most of it was buried in snow, there was still enough poking out for him to be tied to. The crowd then waited for ShadowVezon to appear, as they knew he would. And so they waited. And waited. And waited. But he did not appear. Instead, a Matoran who nobody recognized appeared. He walked up to Protalgif and gave him a Fedora and some Brandy. The crowd stood, awestruck at the randomness of this, until Zakaro noticed that the Matoran looked almost... rubbery...

"Hey, wait..." said Zakaro. The Matoran then ran up to Protalgif and vanished, taking Portal's neck with him. Portal instantly died, with his Brandy and Fedora. The crowd waited a few moments, half expecting the body to explode into burning, foul smelling, rubbery goo, but nothing happened, so they left.

Protalgif, Cultist, Lynched

Cult Leader, PM, please. Time to recruit, although I believe you've already decided, unless you've changed your mind.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

All right, the problem now is, it's hard to make a scene where nobody in particular is mentioned or even hinted at. So it'll probably just be a line or two, like the classic scenes were.

EDIT:

NIGHT 5: Tinker, Tailor, Cultist, Sailor

Someone was converted into a Cultist this night. That's all you get to go on, you killed your Detective. Now start killing yourselves, hardy har.

Oh, and Canis woke up, and had no clue where he was. All he could see was that he had been sleeping on Grass, and the Sea was in the distance. He got up, and thought about walking forwards, to see if he could get a clue of his whereabouts. He then realized he was on the edge of a cliff, and reconsidered. He was worried, since he knew that ShadowVezon hadn't been too happy after he orchestrated his sealing, but felt reassured by the fact that the Necronomicon would never attack him, and that the Necronomicon was obviously the only way to magically seal someone. Oh, how narrow minded he was. But that's not the point. After wondering around fr a bit, and almost slipping, he found himself behind a large house. He decided to go round, and see if there was anyone home that could tell him where he was... Needless to say, it was a bad idea.

(And of course, if you know the backstory to this, you can guess what's gonna happen. But it's not like I'm gonna let my arbitrary sealing go unpunished. You brought this on yourself.)

EDIT 2: You CAN vote, you know. So vote.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Pupwa - 1

Cult Leader - 1

Well, I guess you'll be killing Pupwa and Cult Leader then. I'm serious. Scene to come today, or tomorrow. Sometime soon.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Hey, you know how I love referencing previous games in this game? I've just found out what the alternate title of IV was. Live Free or Bionicle Mafia. Tex, that wasn't intentional, was it?

I will neither confirm nor deny this.

(Consider it confirmed)

Day 4: The Day The Village Stood Still (And laughed)

Pupwa was brought out to die. And this time, ShadowVezon himself showed.

So, the results are in. And Pupwa and Cult Leader are due to die. Of course, I can't just send him out, can I? So, have him instead.

And so ShadowVezon made a Matoran, literally named "Cult Leader". The Matoran promptly exploded.

Happy now? Oh, and Pupwa. I'm too lazy to look up the 4th Lynching of VII, so I'm just gonna get it over with.

Pupwa also exploded.

I'll be more inventive next time. And now, I have a wolf to deal with.

ShadowVezon vanished. Everyone went home. Canis... nah, I'll wait until I have more time.

Pupwa, Villager, Lynched

Cult, Kill someone. Also note voting may end early next time, the wait times are dragging on.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Great, I have a Night Scene to make, don't I? The full scene'll have to come tomorrow, but basically, -JL- was killed, vote for who you think the killer was.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy