BIONICLE MAFIA 0.3: Live Free or Go Cult

Voltex

Meh, I dunno, you're doing well. I had a good laugh earlier, though. Good 'ole fails.

EDIT: Oh, reminder, you have 1 day left to vote. There's also the possibility for a short intermission, if I get bored.

EDIT 2: MaliceGhost - 1

Norik - 8
Pulsate - 1
Blade - 1
Cult - 1 (Joke, of course, voter being dead and all)
Null - 1
Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Um... pulsate?... no wait i am nulling instead

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Thanks for the confirmation, Norik!

And looking back, I started the bandwagon on you looking back, and that was a very lucky guess that I then consolidated by speaking to Blade and realising that Malice is a little too obvious. Additionally, I know that I didn't do it because, well, I'm me.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Okay, every vote before Vox's vote change will be counted. Working on the lynching now. Norik can have his cushion.

EDIT:

MaliceGhost - 1

Norik - 8
Pulsate - 1
Blade - 1
Cult - 2 (Joke, of course, voters being dead and not playing of course)
Null - 2
EDIT 2: Filler would come in handy now.
Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm giving Filler for my own Filler!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI_hjM4D2M0&hd=1 <-There's the thing mentioned in the other topic. The "Spectacular" thing.

Day 1 Lynching

Norik was brought out to be lynched. The overwhelming majority wanted him lynched, and the only other people with more than one vote were Null, and the Cult as a whole, which would never work anyway. It was a chilly day in the Village, a cold wind blew, and many of the Matoran had multiple layers of clothing on to keep warm. It was so cold, many Matoran felt chilled to the bone. Norik had brought out a cushion for some reason, nobody really knew why. Maybe he wanted to go to sleep before he died. He never got the chance, however, as ShadowVezon, looking different from usual, almost looking regenerated, stormed through the town square, holding Tex's dead body, which had been fished out of a snowstorm. A few Matoran couldn't help but think of the word "Humbug" when they saw him, as he was wearing a thick black cloak and top hat, and he almost looked like he had grey hair. As he rushed through the crowd, he realized he was meant to be killing Norik that day, and so he hastily created a wooden block under his head, and a blade above.

Sssssthump.

His head rolled away, falling into a basket. The mob, at least, was placated. Especially since they knew that he was a Cultist. And with that, ShadowVezon was gone, taking Tex's body with him.

Norik, Cultist, Lynched

Roles have 2 Days to make up their minds.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

So was norik was the cultist who killed Tex?

It'd be a safe bet to assume that Norik was the only Anti-Town on the list.

Wow... that went better than expected. And I almost bought it when he said he was a villager! Haw! *hearty laughter*

It'd be nice if we nailed the Leader tonight.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.