Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Lying in the dark cave, Wokapu’s mind continued to drift…----------Wokapu was pacing furiously back and forth inside one of the conference rooms in the back of the meeting hall where the Cultured Gentry meets bi-weekly. There was a small table in the middle of the room, with three chairs on each of the two longer sides. Against the wall was another chair, occupied by Niici. She had patiently just watched the Toa of Air pace back and forth in utter confusion for the last five minutes. Wokapu wasn’t sure if she didn’t have a solution or was just not interested. Wokapu had learned that the Toa of Ice was very hard to read. Not surprising, but sometimes it was a little annoying. Not that Wokapu cared all that much. He was just really frustrated right now and Niici was not helping. Finally, he just asked.“What should I do?” the words sounded a lot needier than what Wokapu thought and hoped for. He didn’t show it, but his heart sank a little and he feared how Niici would respond. To Wokapu’s complete horror, all that followed was an awkward silence. Why was this awkward? Wokapu didn’t become CEO of a successful mining company by being awkward!Finally, Niici opened her mouth to speak, and Wokapu mentally thanked the Great Beings. “I don’t know”Wokapu’s heart sank even more. It didn’t help that her intonation made the meaning (at least to Wokapu) somewhat vague. Did she truly not know, or was she being spiteful in response to Wokapu’s neediness, or apparent inability to come up with on-the-spot solutions.…why was Wokapu overanalyzing so much? He needed to chill out. “Well… okay,” was all Wokapu could muster. He continued pacing back in forth, the echo of his feet bouncing off the cold stone walls and rudely reminding him of his futility in problem solving. It’s not like pacing actually ever brought solutions to the Toa of Air. Finally, Niici rose to her feet and calmly walked up to the Toa of Air.“We know this much,” Niici began, “Your reports and studies have shown that you have had a least person who consistently been trying to contact you, for better or for worse. You also know that your bank account information may be comprised. There are obvious leaks in the security protocol of this service that you’re using. If that’s not enough, there’s also that missing fund from your account. It wasn’t much – only 1,000 widgets, but we don’t know where that money came from, and as far as we, and the Makuta, know, you’re the one who paid for it”“Yes, and that’s why I need advice,” Wokapu said, “How to I find out who did this – NOW?”“You sent your letter and the documentation to the financial institution,” Niici replied, “You just have to wait now.”Niici took two steps towards Wokapu, making them about two feet apart from one another.“You have to consider what the truth is based on the evidence that you have,” Niici said. She then shrugged her shoulders.Wokapu nodded, “There’s no evidence that this lost money is resulting in anything too bad for me. Perhaps I’m overreacting”Wokapu walked over and sat on the table, letting his feet dangle off the ground. “One thing’s for certain though. I need to spread my funds out even more, apparently,” Wokapu smiled dryly, and Niici sighed sympathetically. ---------- Wokapu continued to lie there useless on the bed in the dark cave. The chattering of the Kofo Jaga in the nest nearby formed a rhythm with the periodically-dripping water from the cave ceiling. After about fifteen minutes, Wokapu drifted to sleep, spending his twelfth night in this cave with no use of his back.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: GravityI sat and waited, trying to ignore the sense of helplessness that was seeping into my mind. "Is there anything I can do to help?" I had asked in a small voice, but only recieved a shake of a head and a pretty obvious indication to leave them alone.And so I waited, and hoped that everything would be okay.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Quoribay strained under the weight of the giant sack of widgets attached to his back. All the way from ko-wahi... the weightlifting was a nightmare. This is why we needed Grata, Quoribay thought. "Where are we?" He asked Sideways.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Sorry for the disappearance, it couldn't be helped.IC: Hound & Co, Onu-KoroThe medics worked for hours, most of their attention on Hound, the massive being's wound should have been fatal, and the sheer amount of blood he had lost during his journey exiting the catacombs, it was still likely to be. The Onu-Toa's Mask of Healing had been operating for an entire hour, working on healing the complex, dangerous injury.Hajia was bandages and her left arm was in a cast, apparently broken. The Po-Toa informed Gravity that she was incapable of walking anything more than a few, or even standing long. The immense amount of torture Halion had preformed on her had very nearly crippled her, it was unknown when, or if, she would recover from her injuries. The lack of a Kanohi had weakened her greatly, The Po-Toa told him, and she needed one as soon as possible. The Onu-Matoran had been confronted by Kirian on Gahuari's condition, and revealed that she was severly bruised with several broken ribs, a broken wrist, but her she had only be knocked unconscious, not put into a coma, to the unshown relief of Kirian.Hours later, as the medics informed Kirian and Gravity how Hajia and Gahuari were, Tirus returned, a wooden box, ever side one and a half feet, in his hands, its contents possibly fragile from the gentle fashion in which he held it. Nodding to Tajeh, he walked towards the surgery room.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Sideways:"A little ways from Onu-Koro, Nice place... Dark, damp, and hard to see in. Perfect for a game of "Find-the-matoran". If one has the time, that is. However, our purpose here must be recruitment, and the purchase of new things that could be vital to our operations."
IC:"I like to purchase things vital to our opeations, although I usually do it wth someody elses money," Quoribay commented.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Is fine, Darkon. I was gone for a bit, too. :PIC: GravityWhen the Po-Toa had told me that Hajia needed a Kanohi, I did the first thing that came to my mind. Without a second thought, I removed my own mask, and, ignoring the sense of weakness that suddunly came over me, and placed it on Hajia's face. Hoping that it might help, just a bit, I moved back to my seat and waited.And waited.My thoughts were fuzzy and indistinct without my Kanohi, but at them moment it was perferable to the alternative.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hound & Co, Onu-KoroHajia spine arched as she sucked breath into her lungs, her eyes widening as she did so, breathing in huge, panicked breaths. Before Gravity could say or do anything, a hand took hold of his shoulder. "No need for that, lad. You can keep your Kanohi." Tirus said, revealing the source of his gruff voice as he walked towards Hajia, slowly opening his wooden box. With surprising care, Tirus lifted Gravity's Kanohi off of Hajia's face and handed it back to the Ba-Toa, and then placed the box's occupier, a Kanohi in the shape of a Faxon, matching Hajia's color scheme rather closely.Hajia's breathing increased once again, and then slowed as she calmed, looking around at them all without recognition. Suddenly, her grey, stormy eyes sparked to life, and she smiled sadly at Gravity. "I'm not exactly in great condition, am I?" She said, lifting her cast.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Parata - Onu-Koro BarParata shuffled about the bar, making his way back to his table carrying four mugs, filled to the top. He tiptoed by a pair of Toa kissing, "Excuse me," he continued walking towards his own table, the other tables a sort of maze. To his right two Toa had started fighting. They were big too. The table next to him was smashed to peices as one Toa was tossed onto it. Parata stopped and looked down at the groaning Toa. He might the gaze of his friend across the room before smiling shrewdly and stepping over the downed combatant as though making a joke of it all.Which he was.A stupid grin plastered across his face, Parata inched past the last tables and sat down at his table, placing the mugs on the wooden platform. The Toa of water, still smiling sat down across from the Toa of iron, Pakaru.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: PakaruPakaru silently reached for one of the mugs, his eyes surveying their surroundings. It was loud and had a strange smell, but he had been in worse bars before this. At the very least, the fight that seemed to always break out in bars like this had yet to really escalate to the point that everyone in the building felt they had to get in on the action.Or maybe they did feel that but were just fearful of the wrath of the barkeep. At any rate, it was peaceful enough that Pakaru could sip his beverage in peace, or at least without having to worry about a fork or plate flying towards his head."So, what now?"

Lacertus

IC: Parata - Onu-Koro BarParata shrugged, as the bar-keep stood up from behind his counter and screamed at the fighting Toa. He choked on his drink when the combatants ran out of the building because he was trying to stifle a laugh. He coughed for a moment before clearing his throat."Don't ask me. I've no idea what we're doing. You're the one who suggested we come to Onu-Koro."

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: That is not fair. You chose Onu-Koro! :PIC: Pakaru"Yes, but this isn't exactly what I had in mind when I made the suggestion, and it was your idea to go to a bar once we arrived."Pakaru sighed, massaging his temples as if to help alleviate a headache that had been caused by his companion's foolishness."Allow me rephrase my previous question: what pointless destination do you have in mind for us once you have grown tired of the food and drink this fine establishment has to offer?"OOC: Wow... that was an entire post of nothing but sarcasm.This is awesome. XD

Lacertus

IC: Parata - Onu-Koro BarParata raised an eyebrow to Pakaru's signature sarcasm, to which Parata responded, "Don't be such a grump about the bar," The barkeep just threw a chair at another unruly member of the establishment, knocking him down before moving towards the door, "You never learned to appreciate the art behind running a tavern."He chuckled as the barkeeper shouted, "Anybody else want to try taking my money?!"Parata quit his minor laughing before turning to Pakaru, a look on his face resembling that of an Onu-Matoran with a new gadget. He activated his mask and turned invisible.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Parata - Onu-Koro BarParata smiled an invisible smile.The Toa of water walked past the kissing couple again and this time gave them a little bit of a shove, sending them a little off balance from their shared stool. Parata hopped gracefully over the bar, landing softly and quietly as the bartender mumbled angrily to himself. He slammed down a couple mugs before getting to washing them in the small sink. Parata raised a hand up as the sink started to overflow, and as the large Toa bent over to see what was happening, he let it explode, soaking him with water like a burst pump.In the confusion, Parata reached over and put his hand in the Toa's pocket. He pulled out a wallet full of money, taking out the widgets he placed the wallet back where he got it. Leaping over the bar again he plopped himself in the seat he was sitting in before. He deactivated his mask and the explosive water at the same time. A big smile on his face he leaned in, speaking absentmindedly, "What'd you say?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: PakaruPakaru barely even blinked when Parata reappeared in his seat thanks to years of traveling with a shameless kleptomaniac with easy access to invisibility. It had taken some getting used to, but Pakaru had long since given up on convincing Patara to give up on robbing every person he encountered."I said give the money back to the barkeep before we leave. We don't need money right now, but judging by the look of this place he does. I don't expect you to only steal from those who are evil or ridiculously wealthy, but could you at least refrain from stealing from people who have barely anything at all?"Pakaru glanced at the small pile of widgets Parata had stolen, a humorous gleam in his eye."Besides, you can do better than that."

Lacertus

IC: Parata - Onu-Koro Bar"Don't give me that, I don't plan on keeping any of it," Parata gave a look to his companion, "You know I'm better than that too. The nerve."Parata kept the face going but turned to the bartender, trying to ignore the verbal jabbing the customers were giving him. The smile turned into a frown, "That was kinda mean."He nodded to the doorway, "Let's go," Standing up, Parata guzzled the last of his drink before placing the widgets on the table, "I think I'll match what he's made today in tips. A nice gift, doubling his profits."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: PakaruPakaru chuckled as he stood up to follow Parata. His mug was still half empty, but Pakaru didn't care; the drink hadn't tasted very good anyway."Of course you are. Although I'm sure the barkeep will be most perplexed as to how 'double' instantly transformed into 'equal'... At least until he finds his empty wallet. That would be fun to watch, but seeing as how one of us can't become invisible I'd say our best bet is to simply leave before that happens."Pakaru stepped through the doorway and into the dim lighting of a side street of Onu-Koro. Even if the rest of the village was never as brightly light as its neighbors, Pakaru suspected that this street was particularly dark due to its relatively poor location."Why would anyone want to live in a cave anyway? I mean, the location only makes sense if entire village was completely obsessed with mining..."He stopped speaking as a group of Onu-Matoran armed with what seemed to be a ridiculous amount of mining equipment marched by."Go figure."

Lacertus

IC: Gravity"Hajia! Are you- Can you- Do you need-" I said, unable to form complete sentances at the moment. Probably a combanation of both the lack of a Kanohi and the fact that she had said something. I gave a quick glance at Tirus, thanking the Fe-Toa, before once again focusing my attention on Hajia. "Um, sorta... Are you okay?" I managed after a few seconds. "Do you need anything? How do you feel?"Karz, I wanted to hug her, to make sure that she was relatively "okay", but I didn't for fear of hurting her.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia, Onu-KoroHajia smiled slightly. It was a sad little smile, a thoughtful one as well. "I've just been subject to extensive torture." She said, her smile growing larger. "I'm not feeling that great," She said, earning a grunt of humor from Tirus. "But it was nice of you to ask." She finished, opening her arms, showing her want of an embrace. The Po-Toa said nothing against it, taking pity on the Ga-Toa.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: This isn't going to be as good, but it has to be posted... so yeah. Here we go! IC: Lekori, warrior of the Gukko Force and now possible-conspiracy theorist, had left the village proper and was now scanning the walls of the dripping caves that were northwest of Onu-Wahi. He marched with his lightstone shining in his left hand, and unfettered by the sounds of the Kofo-Jaga nearby. He continued walking through the tunnel until he started to notice something familiar. After a few more moments of his feet crunching the soft earth beneath him, he realized that this was the tunnel that Wokapu and he were traveling through before. Lekori approached the all-to-familiar fork where they split up, and Wokapu had not been seen since.  Last time, Wokapu took the left passageway and Lekori took the right passageway. Now, since he was walking from the right passageway, he decided to continue forth and go down the tunnel that Wokapu went through.  Lekori readied his bamboo disk, and trudged through the moist earth into the tunnel.

OOC: 12-hour privilege invoked. Moving from Ko-Wahi...IC: On the west-most island off the coast of Onu-Wahi, a throng of grizzly Matoran brushed across the sand. Ronkshou sailed across the shallow waters on a tiny ferry, knowing the outlaws' exact hiding spot. Once he got near, the Infected Toa could hear the loading of weapons and the mobilizing of fighters. It was the same old story every time.Ronkshou nonchalantly leaned back as his boat brushed up against the sand. As per custom, the weapons of the spotters were lowered, and the leader himself rushed outside his shack to greet the minion of Makuta."Ronkshou," Ahkmou said, bowing, "Always a pleasure""Likewise, Kufa," boomed Ronkshou. He opened his backpack and pulled out a map. He then tossed it to the Comet Ball Traitor. As a precaution, every outlaw on this tiny island was named Kufa. Ahkmou did not exist here. The Matoran also all looked similar -- brown feet, beige torso, black Kanohi. With a hood on, they looked identical. "Pack your things and send your messengers," Ronkshou said, "You're all relocating to Xa-Koro. Ahkmou, you are now responsible for getting the items from the Cultured Gentry and ensuring that they fall into the hands of the Makuta followers without any issues whatsoever""Understood," Ahkmou said."Excellent," responded the Infected Toa, "Gather your most trusted men and steeds and gather the packages. You all will be going to Xa-Koro first. May the Makuta's blessings protect you"With that, Ronkshou returned to his cheap, rickety boat and sailed back to the mainland. He wanted to see how his broken prisoner was doing.OOC: BZPRPG reference-that-no-one-but-me-will-get #9,382.Also, Ahkmou, 5 Po-Matoran, and small boat full of supplies moving to Ko-Wahi region, because hopping to the opposite side of the island in one post is a bit much.IC: This was the vision, the vision that wrought Wokapu to his very core.Wokapu was the sole protector and caretaker of his beautiful sister, Wokiya. She was a Matoran of Water who prided herself on having the shiniest diamonds and the trendiest dresses. Well, at least, that’s what she used to be.She had seemingly given up on that lifestyle several days ago, for reasons that Wokapu simply couldn’t fathom. Her irritability, her lack of support for Wokapu or the Gentry… it all came out of nowhere.Well, not quite out of nowhere… she’s been talking to someone, but the Toa of Air didn’t know who.Wokapu had helped the Gentry improve their presence and their funds through improving relations with the forces of the Makuta. It wasn’t quite something to brag about, but it was like medicine. It was bitter going down, but ultimately, it was what made you well. Because of these beliefs, Wokapu simply didn’t… or couldn’t… see a risk… a way for this mutual alliance to go awry…The sharply-dressed Toa of Air stood inside the living room of my mansion, reading the latest tabloids. Oh, how enjoyable it was to learn something about yourself not through your own gumption, but through a sleazy news source. However, this particular news was more than just a minor annoyance. Although a great portion of Wokapu’s memory was lost, as was Wokiya’s, he still knows for a fact that he retained many of the traits and skills of whatever he had been taught in his mysterious younger years. One of the most important of these skills was the ability to remain calm in the face of travesty. To wisely engender a solution to fix any problem that may arise. This wasn’t enough though. There wasn’t a way to “fix” this situation. It was done. Wokapu stood there, reading the dull gray stone tablet, unaware of the fact that he was shaking. After a moment, Wokapu fought his body in order to recompose himself. Around the leader of the Cultured Gentry stood Wokiya, Toa Niici, and the Ko-Matoran butler. It was humiliating for this to come out while Wokapu’s dear friend stood before him, but Niici insisted that she come over. Perhaps she had an idea?No…, Wokapu thought, It’s not her place to come up with a plan for my problem. Unless she was an ace detective who could clear my name and get all of my assets back.Yes, Wokapu mentally admitted to himself. All of his money was gone. To make matters worse, the funds were actually seized by the Makuta’s servants. One of the terms of the Cultured Gentry’s agreement was that Wokapu would never give support to direct enemies of the Makuta, including the Island Liberation Squad. The money that was mysteriously missing apparently had gone to them, or would have, had the caravan not been ambushed. The truth was that Wokapu had no hand in any of this. He was set up, but there was no way to prove his innocence. He was now a flagrant adversary of the Makuta. Wokapu looked at her sister. She appeared to be faring worse than the Toa of Air. After staring at the ground, she finally raised her head and looked into Wokapu’s eyes. They were puffy, wet eyes of fury and pain.“So what’s your plan now?” Wokiya asked, her voice quivering, “How do you further intend to hurt us?”The Matoran hugged herself, in an effort to internalize her emotions. She was shaking as well. Wokapu, naturally, was bewildered, more now than ever. He struggled to utter a response at first, but then he understood what she meant.“I… I didn’t know what to expect,” Wokapu finally replied, “If I had known this was coming, I would have done everything in my power to-“Wokapu stopped mid sentence as Wokiya turned around and stormed towards her room. Wokapu called out her name, but she continued her path to her room. Finally, she looked at her older brother, her protector.“When you first got us into this club, you promised you would protect me. You promised that I would never have to protect myself – you forbade to try and do so,” Wokiya was seething, and her eyes were overflowing with more tears, “And what did you immediately do after that? You strengthened relations with the Makuta’s minions! You put both our lives in danger the moment you scheduled those meetings, and I told you this at the time!Wokiya then turned around to face Wokapu completely, “How can I trust you now? How will I ever know that you’ve changed so that you see the truth rather than pretend to acknowledge it while envisioning something else to be the truth? This practice of double-thinking has ruined us, Wokapu!”The Toa of Air didn’t know what else to do, so he spread out his arms.“I’m liable to make mistakes just like anyone else, my sister,” Wokapu said, “Let me fix this. Don’t lose hope now”Wokiya shook her head and sobbed a couple times.“I lost hope weeks ago,” Wokiya said. She went inside her room and slammed the door, locking it. After a silent moment, the butler spoke up.“I may have some connections,” the butler said, “If I may take my leave, I will try and find someone”“That would be most appreciated,” Wokapu said to the Ko-Matoran. He did not look at him, and his own voice starting to shake. With that, the Ko-Matoran took his coat and made his way outside. The Toa then felt weak. He stumbled to his sofa and collapsed into it as his world turned into a daze. All Wokapu remembered next was Niici walking over and sitting next to him. Wokapu’s next memories were not at all crystal clear. He rested his head on the Ice Toa’s shoulder, completely unable to come up with a way to ameliorate his situation. Once Wokapu’s eyes started to water, Niici turned around and placed her ice cold hands on Wokapu face, lifting his head up off her shoulder. The emotional Toa now found himself looking directly into her sky blue eyes, his mask only a few inches from hers. “Don’t lose yourself,” Niici said softly, wiping a tear from Wokapu’s left eye with her thumb. She had a loving smile as she told him this, “It’s unbecoming”To someone like Wokapu, as odd as it may seem, what she said was the perfect word of encouragement. Sympathy made the Toa of Air weak and even less sure of himself, while a reminder of who he was and what he could do (and what Wokapu had to do) strengthened the Toa, and set him back on the right track.What happened next was a mite clearer. Wokapu didn’t know why he did what he did. His mind broken, his strength level abysmal. The one part that was strongest was his heart.Apparently Wokapu had a heart. Who knew?Wokapu leaned in towards Niici… and she moved her face a mite backwards, smiling warmly as she did so. Immediately afterwards, her eyes shifted left, right, and finally down towards the floor, and her face now had a subtle purple hue. Niici then put her right arm on Wokapu’s shoulder, and gently moved his torso away. It was done so gingerly that the Toa of Air hardly noticed. “You need to meditate,” Niici whispered. She then pulled Wokapu close and wrapped her arms around him, “You’ll think of something. I know it”She let Wokapu go and moved his torso back so that they were now almost two feet apart from one another. All this time, the Toa of Air literally felt nothing. He saw himself move, but he felt like a ghost. “Don’t let this break you, Wokapu,” he heard Niici say, “You’re stronger than this, and I will always be here for you”Niici rose off the sofa and placed her hand on the right side of Wokapu’s face one last time. She gave a slow, reassuring nod, and then walked out of the room with an air of grace that made the Toa of Air happier that she came than sad that she left. IC: Lekori continued down the tunnel, getting increasingly exhausted from his battles with Kofo Jaga. It was clear that Lekori was headed down into a nest, hence the increasing number of small scorpions. As the Le-Matoran continued forth, he became more and more sure that Wokapu was down there somewhere. Then, Lekori saw a crevice for his right. It was large enough for a Toa to easily fit through. After musing the possibilities, Lekori venture inside. Even with Lekori's lightstone shining, it was very difficult to see. The chattering of the scorpions could easily be heard though, and they got louder as the Le-Matoran pressed onward. After several minutes through this narrow tunnel, Lekori arrived in a large, damp cave. Before him, stood a Toa."How nice of you to join us." OOC: Moving from Le-Wahi...IC: Kokkrihan entered the Onu-Koro shopping center and strolled over to the top merchant in the village. After sharing some insipid small talk with the Onu-Koronan merchant, Kokkrihan began hammering a sign to the store owner's post (with his permission). On it, read:

The Cultured Gentry is Opening its ArmsIf you are a successful store owner, investor, or entrepreneur,talk to the top merchant in any of the six main villagesto inquire about membership with the Cultured Gentry. Ournetwork of business analysts and managers will do the following:
  • Protect your business from Makuta-infected Rahi
  • Give exclusive tips on improving your business and marking skills
  • Meeting some one of the brightest minds on the island of Mata Nu
  • And much more!

Again, to inquire, talk to Trader Zemya today!

After the sign was posted, Kokkrihan continued north and entered the tunnel to Po-Wahi.OOC: Kokkrihan moving to Po-Wahi... Edited by Emzee

IC: Incommodo"I dunno. Seems a bit fis-- erm... dodgy."IC: ZarnaraxZarnarax smiled at the Mystix gathered before him. "Mystix. The time has come for us to make ourselves known, not as the Mystix under my brother, but as the True Mystix. Tomorrow we shall speak in the centre of Onu-Koro. But tonight... we shall celebrate those who have joined us. Those who su--cceed, will be added to our ranks. Those who don't..."The words hung in the air, the silence undisturbed except by the gentle dripping of water. "But now, we must send one of our own out to contact the Mata-Nui Daily, let our presence become known, arrange a time. Any volunteers?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ZaruthanAh, the speech. A classic way of getting your point across. Although it was unfortunate that one so confusing and mysterious as Zarnarax had to be giving one at that time - he was making our species sound like a cult! Saying 'one of our number' caused me to instantly assume that I wasn't counted, I did something I didn't usually do: I kept my mouth shut.

OOC: "Feel at him?" Either you meant home, or she's a rather friendly Toa. xPIC-Raxa:Raxa glanced about, before quickly ducking down into the shadows, following a short path on to his home, which, as he stated, used to be an inn. His father had just killed the innkeeper one day and kept it for himself."Here we are," he said with a modest smile, gesturing expansively at the small hole-in-the-wall place, which it was...the inn was carved right into the face of the tunnel. There was no name for it, and never had been, anybody who had ever wanted to come there knew where it was. He quickly moved to hold open the door for Crystalia, allowing the Toa of Magnetism in.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: haha yeah I meant at home typo, but maybe she is a friendly Toa lolIC-CrystaliaCrystalia stepped into the place, looking around. "Very nice." she said. "This place is off the grid and secret I like it." she said. "Perfect place to drag a body if we must hide one she grinned, it spreading across her mask.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC-Raxa:"Not really," Raxa said, checking a bit to make sure nobody had come in while he'd been gone. "The last person I brought in here was my father, actually, and he was also the last person I took out." Leaving that cryptic statement standing, he led Crystalia over to one of the rooms in the place, giving her a small key for it."You can stay here, if you like," he said. "It is, in my opinion, the best room in this entire place."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now