Bionicle Hitman

Alex Humva

Round 4 Summary

It was a dark and stormy night. Wintry, snow-laden winds whipped mercilessly across Odina, howling as they littered the landscape with a fresh blanket of ice. All of Odina's inhabitants had huddled in their homes, sheltered from the elements. All the inhabitants, that is, besides four assassins who roamed the frostbitten earth, each one hounding their target.

Unit, who sat atop his perch in the Odinan clocktower, looked through the scope of his sniper rifle, patiently watching the snowtopped streets in search of his prey. At last, and a case of hypothermia later, Shadowhawk rounded the street corner. Without a moment's hesitation, Unit pulled the trigger, and with a resounding blast a bullet blazed out of Unit's rifle... and landed directly in between Shadowhawk's feet. Shadowhawk looked up just in time to see Unit clambering out of sight.

Shadowhawk grimaced, but he had bigger fish to fry. Namely, one named ShadowVezon. Shadowhawk braced himself against the biting wind and soldiered forth through the snow, gritting his teeth. He bated his breath a moment later, when out of the corner of his eye he saw his long-awaited foe. Using his own powers of stealth, and the added quietness of the snow, Shadowhawk crept up until he was right behind his foe, and plunged a knife into his neck... only to discover that what he thought was ShadowVezon was actually only a stuffed replica. Shadowhawk cursed and disappeared into the night, vowing vengeance... after a soothing cup of hot chocolate. Or bourbon. Either would work really.

Meanwhile, the real ShadowVezon was busy laying the final touches on a proximity mine, which he placed carefully underneath Toa Lhikevikk's bed. ShadowVezon ducked into cover as he heard Lhikevikk storm through his apartment door, grumbling about how he had been unable to find Unit. ShadowVezon watched gleefully as Lhikevikk dropped onto his bed, exhausted and freezing cold, only to be blown sky-high a moment later. Lhikevikk's body went rocketing through the roof, up over Odina, and landed in an eleven-feet-high snowbank in the town square.

Lhikevikk opened his eyes, astonished to be still alive. As his eyes refocused, he noticed Unit peering at him, confused as to what exactly had just fallen out of the sky. Lhikevikk grinned and brandished his shotgun, which had been fused to his fingers by the heat. "There you are," Lhikevikk chuckled, as his shotgun blast eviscerated Unit's cranium.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr: Unit is dead. Lhikevikk, Shadowhawk and ShadowVezon remain. Round 5 starts now and will end Wednesday at 4:30pm.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Heck i have been on team shadowhawk apparently since the first game.. Since we had an unlikely alliance.

However I would also wish to preemptively sign up for the next hitman game... I have had far too much fun with this even if i really don't do anything but state a target and set some weaknesses and resistances.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I don't know about you all but I'm eager for Hitman 3 so I can plant an icepick in between Voxumo's eyes.

:)

*Wields his Icepick*

You think you can take me on chro...

Though it would be neat if we targeted each other and ended up killing each other with icepicks to the head..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Betting it now, Chro's 6 will be knife. =P

That would be a truly maginicent fight.. and you know it is about time i reveal my stats

First game stats

Knife: 6
Gun: 1
Poison: 4
Explosive: 3
Sledgehammer: 5
Wire: 2
Second game stats
Knife: 6
Gun: 1
Poison: 5
Explosive: 3
Sledgehammer: 4
Wire: 2
Behold the power of my knives
Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You're remarkably consistent

Explain that? And yeah as i said why change something that works? I mean they obviously worked.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Hey everybody! Since I received the PM from all remaining contestants, the fifth round is officially over. Here's the summary. :)

Round 5 Summary

The sun rose over a glacial Odina. The entire island was coated in a thick layer of ice. All of those who had retreated into shelter the previous night were now trapped in their homes, which had become frozen shut. Only the three Dark Hunters remained, free to prowl the wintry tundra. A red sunrise cast scarlet hues over the snow-white canvas, almost prophesying the blood which was soon to be spilt.

Shadowhawk continued to trek across the snow-blown landscape, eagerly hunting ShadowVezon. Since his knife had failed, he had disposed of it, and clenched in his left hand a wire, his new weapon of choice. Unfortunately, ShadowVezon was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, Lhikevikk appeared, tumbling out a nearby alleyway. His body was charred, a shotgun had been fused to his hand, and his eyes were bloodshot, indicating a lack of sleep. Lhikevikk grinned madly as his eyes focused on Shadowhawk.

"Found you," he chuckled raspily, as he lunged at Shadowhawk, swinging his gun-hand like a sledgehammer. Shadowhawk deftly dodged Lhikevikk's blows, and with a swift kick to the chest sent him reeling back into a snowbank. Lhikevikk inhaled wildly, stunned and breathless from the blow. He stayed in the snowbank, patiently analyzing his foe.

That is, until two hands emerged from under the snow and, with a wire in between them, strangled Lhikevikk to death.

ShadowVezon emerged from the snowbank, dusting off the frosty flurries that clung to his frostbitten body. "Looking for me?" ShadowVezon smiled smugly at Shadowhawk as he walked out of the snowbank and over the body of his recently-slain victim. Shadowhawk growled at ShadowVezon and lunged forward, brandishing his wire like a whip. Vezon backflipped out of the way, up onto a snowbank, and from there proceeded to scale a nearby skyscraper, almost begging Shadowhawk to follow him.

Shadowhawk grimaced. The cat-and-mouse game had gone on long enough. This ended now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr: Lhikevikk is dead. Shadowhawk and ShadowVezon remain. The final (sixth) round begins now and will end Thursday at 4:30pm, or whenever I receive the PMs from the remaining competitors.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Wow, I can't believe I might actually win a game on here.
EDIT: And I was lucky there, I was worried when I saw you had wire.

EDIT 2: And I have every right to be smug, I get what I want no matter whether I win this fight. And I live to fight another day, due to my Avatar system. I'll simply send another for the next game. And Bionifight. And Mafia. And so on.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I only just remembered I've consistently gone after you these three rounds, Lhikevikk. Consider that payback for my broken arm. Shadowhawk, it's just business. Business that requires your death.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

In another world, we may have been allies, and maybe that world would be for the better. But, I should stop being faux-poetic and just plan your "accident".

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, the Mafia seems to be gaining members.

EDIT: Wait... I may change my Group's name. I'll just say Gangsters. I'm a Gangster now. So yeah.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

But will he realize what my weakness is? I hope not, I made it painfully obvious.

EDIT: Shadowhawk, I hope you're ready, because the end is nigh. Whether I live or die, I'm gonna go out with a bang.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The end is nigh, Shadowhawk. The only question now is who will come out on top. Either way, I win.

Also, I won't be here for the scene, so I'll find out tomorrow.

EDIT: I only wish the scene would be posted at 3:30, because I would at least be there to see it. It'll be 10:30 for me when it's out, and I'll be in bed by then.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, I considered Wire, to echo the weapon used to kill me, as well as my mortal weakness last game. But I decided it would be better to make a show out of this Avatar's potentially final curtain call, and so I disregarded common sense and chose to use my new Gangster Tommy Gun. I was originally going to use Wire though, yeah.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy