BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: Voxumo, you have no sold everything I have done, past the point of plausibility. So I don't think I'm unjustified in thinking you're making yourself out to be an ace a little too much.

Also, you said you weren't petty enough to target me IC for OOC stuff. What did you just do?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: He just did what any person with an Ultimate weapon would; waited for you to use up your Ultimate Weapon so you could die, and then used his own on you. Also, you're attacking him head on... You have to distract him so he can't use his shield, and then attack him; I've found that out the hard way myself, remember?

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20==-

Blade nodded, and, still evading the Black Hole with his jetpack, launched a bolt of lightning at Shadowhawk quickly.

OOC: Voxumo, you have no sold everything I have done, past the point of plausibility. So I don't think I'm unjustified in thinking you're making yourself out to be an ace a little too much.

Also, you said you weren't petty enough to target me IC for OOC stuff. What did you just do?

OOC: No JiMing I haven't. Each and every time you have used your vines you manage to forget to cover my fighters bloody eyes. As long as he can see where you are going he can at least pretend to predict where your attack will be going. If he sees you coming from behind he will certainly create a shield of energy behind him. If you used the vines to cover his eyes he would not see your attack coming though likely at that point he would probably create a sphere of energy to prevent attacks. However stated many pages ago there is a way to attack my fighter even if he creates a sphere of energy to block attacks. I am not going to state it here but it has been stated for I think it was Blade who brought it up. The energy sphere is not impenetrable and can be broken or in JL's case can be outright absorbed.

Second You have spent the last several ic posts targeting Voxumo. You have become a thorn in his side and he doesn't care that you respawned, infact you just became a bigger threat since you were at full health. He is attacking JiMing for very legitamite ic reasons. So no I am not attacking you for ooc stuff.

However this is my last post responding to anything you say to me oocly. I am not getting dragged down by you.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Blade frowned as many different things happened. [HP: 14/20]
Man, you gotta love Blade... gets sucked into a blackhole and just frowns.

this round is glorious

if only because jl casually walked in a void, and blade simply frowned while being sucked into a black hole.

IC:

Daedalus tried to stick me in the way of him and the hole.

"Bad!"

I flipped one of my swords in my hand, and pointed it end-first forwards. I retracted both hooks, and then activated my pack to fly towards him. Though the hole was pulling me back, it also was pulling him towards me...

(15/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: I've tried to distract him by choking him with vines. But apparently he knew I was right behind him and countered because Voxumo is just that good apparently. Sorry, but I don't buy it. He isn't Batman.

Each and every time I try to attack, he pulls some random nonsense about energy constructs. Distractions? Lame. Even if I try to cover his eyes, Voxumo will find a way to counter. And I've tried the strength thing, but Voxumo always says I fail. I honestly think that several players need their powers reexamined and limited, like Voxumo. With his abilities like this... It's nearly impossible for me to do anything.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: I've tried to distract him by choking him with vines. But apparently he knew I was right behind him and countered because Voxumo is just that good apparently. Sorry, but I don't buy it. He isn't Batman.

Each and every time I try to attack, he pulls some random nonsense about energy constructs. Distractions? Lame. Even if I try to cover his eyes, Voxumo will find a way to counter. And I've tried the strength thing, but Voxumo always says I fail. I honestly think that several players need their powers reexamined and limited, like Voxumo. With his abilities like this... It's nearly impossible for me to do anything.

OOC: JiMing think real hard. Blade used his ice powers a couple pages ago to get past the energy bubble. There is ways to do it. And one again you left his eyes opened. As long as he can see he can try and predict where your attack will happen. Take away his eyesight and he is practically blind.

Also your orb of plantlife is not a auto-hit weapon. The whole binding people in vines and CHOKING them is auto-hitting in my eyes for there is no way to avoid that.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Chro/X: xD Honestly, it was more because like I've had a busy day and such and I was unable to figure out how to react to getting Cordak'd, getting hit by that other thing, and then getting sucked into a black hole. xP But yeah, glad it brought humour to the round. =P (Though, really, him frowning is like a recurring emotion for him, it almost always happens in cases like this. Like a running joke. =P)

JiMing: If you want a way for Voxumo to be able to be hit, taunt him into attacking you, and when he's unable to actually dissolve and reform the attack in time, launch off attacks at his face; everyone has a cooldown time between things; it's just that no-one ever utilizes that fact, even me. =P However, yes, the ice stuff is true. Heck; you can become a literal thorn in his side if you think clearly, such as how I created an icicle under his foot, which knocked his concentration off. However...

Voxumo: I agree about the auto-hitting thing. It's slightly different usage, but the only time the thing's 'auto-hit' is when people let it and actually react to it in such a way. For example, the giant icicle block that appeared above Vox and JL a few rounds ago. Vox dodged it, JL, not so much. But, it's just the same as any other attack, since it's not to be used for auto-hits.

IC: Daedalus, 4/20

Ehks was quick on his feet (or jetpack), Daedalus would give him that much. Instead of trying to avoid him, Daedalus activated his jetpack to speed toward his opponent, narrowly avoiding an attack from Pupwa, who had suddenly appeared. Right before he impaled himself on Ehks' weapon, however, he activated his (thankfully) recharged concussive blast while simultaneously reversing the thrust on his jetpack. Hopefully the blast would hurl Ehks farther away... and closer to the black hole. And if Daedalus was especially lucky, the blast would hit Pupwa, too.

OOC: Edited my post to reflect Pupwa's attack (I missed his post somehow).

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Voxumo: I agree about the auto-hitting thing. It's slightly different usage, but the only time the thing's 'auto-hit' is when people let it and actually react to it in such a way. For example, the giant icicle block that appeared above Vox and JL a few rounds ago. Vox dodged it, JL, not so much. But, it's just the same as any other attack, since it's not to be used for auto-hits.

OOC: That wasn't a autohit. It was more like a.....killsteal that I couldn't dodge.

I agree with the people agreeing, just because you can create vines doesn't mean you could insta-wrap other people, because otherwise you may as well just create a tree that also acts as a naturally-growing prison that will suffocate and squeeze the other players to death.

@JiMing Your powers aren't anywhere on the weak side either. Not counting the fact that you can practically spawn with double other people's health, that you have the extra power of plantlife, blahblahblahblahblah all that stuff. Just because Voxumo has common sense, prediction, and the ability to create shields that blocked your attacks, doesn't exactly mean that a re-evaluation is required.

IC - HP: 17/20

Well, with a black hole appearing for no reason, that pretty much needed a re-evaluation of my plan to have Chro be able to punch Luroka in the face.

Oh well. I flew at walking speed towards Luroka and tried stab him.

OOC: @Portalfig/iBrow, this gametype is Doppelgangers, right? I don't want to be very wrong.

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: The vines may get close, but in the end, it's up to the player how they react. Just because they start coiling around, doesn't mean that you can't react to them at all.

My powers aren't weak, but in the end, they falter in comparison to Voxumo's and such. So I still feel outmatched. Oh, and he has water powers too, so that also balances out my plantlife somewhat. But if you say so, I'll try to do something about it, and if it fails, I don't know what to do.

IC: JiMing

Health: 10/20

So soul-stealing. Ouch. Turning to him, JiMing quickly thought off the top of his head. "A thorn in your side you say? You don't know how much of a thorn I could be!" he shouted, firing off Chaos Spears that were nothing more than a distraction, while a vine slithered behind Voxumo and leaped forward at his head.

OOC: Goading him into attacking... Check. Distracting him... Check. By the way, who was my doppelganger?

Edited by JiMing

OOC: The vines may get close, but in the end, it's up to the player how they react. Just because they start coiling around, doesn't mean that you can't react to them at all.

My powers aren't weak, but in the end, they falter in comparison to Voxumo's and such. So I still feel outmatched. Oh, and he has water powers too, so that also balances out my plantlife somewhat. But if you say so, I'll try to do something about it, and if it fails, I don't know what to do.

So soul-stealing. Ouch. Turning to him, JiMing quickly thought off the top of his head. "A thorn in your side you say? You don't know how much of a thorn I could be!" he shouted, firing off Chaos Spears that were nothing more than a distraction, while a vine slithered behind Voxumo and leaped forward at his head.

OOC: Goading him into attacking... Check. Distracting him... Check. By the way, who was my doppelganger?

OOC: Before i respond I have to ask.. where is the vine slithering from? This is the void, no gravity no ground.. I just want clarification especially since we are dealing with a black hole that is trying to suck us all into it and our jetpacks is what is keeping us from being sucked in.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

How can you be damaged by fire when you're made of fire? Until Voltex says something, I will chalk it up to Bionifight magic.

Also, I directky followed advice, so if this does nothing, I don't know what to say.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: We probably won't find out until you die the second time, since you're not truly dead yet. =P

JL: Well, that was kinda my point there; it wasn't really an auto-hit, since although it was falling, you chose to be hit by it yourself. xP Though, it was also partially because of just how it happened, if it had've happened slightly differently, then I wouldn't've minded a dodge; and heck, I didn't even expect you to just let it happen. So, I'll just chalk it up to something I'll have to consider later. =P

Blade noticed what was happening, and moved upwards, and then fired a bolt of lightning over JL's head toward Luroka, before the magnetism could adjust.

How can you be damaged by fire when you're made of fire? Until Voltex says something, I will chalk it up to Bionifight magic.

Also, I directky followed advice, so if this does nothing, I don't know what to say.

bionifight magic.

as always.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Voxumo [HP: 12/20]

Voxumo was certainly more then ready to block the chaos spear however when he felt the Vine jab at his side he hissed and moved to grab the vine pulling it out [HP: 11/20] He now turned to focus on JiMing his anger visible in his face. However he shot towards Blade and used his energy to block the swords coming at blade while whispering to the lightning wielding fighter

"Mind helping me take care of this now literal thorn in my side? i can douse him in water and you use a combination of lightning and ice to damage him?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Blade did his best not to smile at the irony, however, a bit of it slipped through, but he nodded.

"Alright; if you can help me with my own." Blade said, referring to Luroka, who was obviously starting to slip back into his old ways. As a test attack, however, he summoned about five shards of pointy ice in the void around Luroka, and then charged them with lightning and sent them flying toward Luroka before the Black Hole could interfere.

While Voxumo conversed with Blade, JiMing spawned two small, round cacti underneath Voxumo's feet. As the fighter would have to deal with those, even more vines lashed out behind Voxumo's head, and JiMing topped it all off with several Chaos Spears.

Edited by JiMing

IC: Daedalus, 4/20

Daedalus did not want to grapple up close with Ehks again; he wasn't sure he would survive it. He flew downward to avoid the hooks, and then he swung his whip to bat the hooks away, just in case. He then turned ninety degrees so he could see Ehks and Pupwa at the same time.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

OOC: Blade, what about those swords?

• IC: :m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Integrity: 15% (3/20)

I am hit by electrically charged icicles (-2). I fall into the black hole, and magnetically attract all of the players on my way down (-1 Dead).

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Voxumo [HP: 11/20]

Voxumo cursed as he felt the pins of the cacti dig lightly prick his feet. However it was nothing more than if someone poked their fingers with a needle during sewing, However Voxumo thanked Luroka's attempt to pull him down with him for the sudden tug allowed him to narrowly avoid the vines behind his head while he threw up an energy shield to block the Spears. However he now shouted to Blade

"It seems you issue has been resolved. However Now would be a great time to get some help with My own thorn."

Voxumo thrusted his hands out towards JiMing and sent a geyser of water at JiMing and several spikes of energy at him as well.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

"CURSE YOU DAEDALUS!" I screamed as I fell into the black hole.

For some reason all that happened was I compressed into a tiny ball and came flying straight out at him yet again.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

(12/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC: They should have hit a wall of energy, if I read Voxumo's post right...

Blade nodded, and launched off a bolt of lightning toward the water quickly, hoping things would work out right.

Voxumo proceeded to send another two geysers of water at JiMing not relenting on his assault one single bit. He was determined to see JiMing be sucked into the black hole as nothing more than a corpse.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Dapper Man: 17/20

This root is not the best grip to hang out in an event horizon on. I see Ehks fall past me, but there's nothing I can do for the poor sod. We're past the point of no return, which means any assailant will have a fun time trying to attack me without projectiles...

...####.

Everyone and their mother uses projectiles these days. I really should've thought of that. Ah, this is embarrassing...

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: Who dies now that Luroka is dead?

@Chro@Luroka :|...........:_|

IC - HP: 17/20

"Um, Okay," I muttered as Luroka decided to touch me in the void. Before anything else could happen I kicked him in the crotch, pushed myself away, and watched as electrified icicles sent him towards his doom.

Or kind of.

A sudden magnetic pulse sent me flying towards the black hole as well, but I honestly didn't care if I fell in or not. I came out the other side on the same side (-3), and looked towards Vox and Blade. I quickly jetpacked over towards them. "Vox, Blade, ignore any Chaos Spears he tries to shoot out. I've got them."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chro
Health: 8/20
Chro threw his last firebomb, saved up for quite a while, at Dapper.
He then pulled out the Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads and fired it at the same target.

"Projectiles indeed!"

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Voxumo nodded to JL and kept up the water geyser while keeping it focused on him so even if it moved it would hit him. However he shouted to JL

"Need a energy boost JL?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Hey, Portal or Voltex: Luroka has died. Who dies with him?

(Hopefully not me, but you never know.)

Chro

Health: 8/20

After dealing 13 damage at once to Dapper, Chro was feeling pretty confident. He flew a short distance towards Dapper, remaining far enough away that he could safely fight the pull of the black hole (which, luckily, was a fictional-physics one, and thus hadn't killed them all immediately when it appeared).

Hmm... let's try something here. Chro returned to a solid form and pulled out his razor-edged shield. He held it over his head with both arms, then fired his jetpack to spin around, throwing the shield forwards / downwards towards Dapper and the vine to which he clung.
Chro then flew away from the black hole towards the edge of its effect radius, hoping that his shield would conveniently just reappear next to him at some point.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Naaah. You're generally powerful enough that I'm going to take advantage of my opportunities to take you down.

Besides, if I allied with you, we'd have basically half the players teamed (I'm allied with Vox, JL, and Blade already), and that'd be an issue.

but their spirits