BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: Sweet baby Ussal people.. First off i find that RNG rather biased but what can one do.. And wait second of all Tex you say i received two damage from the acid yet when you do the health update you didn't include it.. Did i get damaged for what?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC - HP: 13/20 - Status: Ascending to level 2 - Level 2

Quietly, I poked my head above level 2's floor as I climbed the ladder, looking down to see whether anyone had followed me before promptly pulling myself up.

I stood beside the ladder, waiting.

OOC: Well, life. That was cool - 7 health lost because I was asleep.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Alright. Well i should be at 17/20.. That is including the trap and the attack from Chro since i was unable to respond before he already abandoned it..

IC: Voxumo [status: Confused Health: 17/20 Level 3]

Voxumo recoiled from the attack and instead throw up a field of energy around himself completely seperating himself from the rest of the fighters. However his voice carried out from the field

"Pity chro that you have teamed up with the wolf man.."

However he loaded a special form of bullet into his rifle, one that was coated with a thin layer of energy. This bullet would be able to travel through the energy field due to the fact Voxumo's energy created a counter-effect when it came in contact with itself or an energy on the same wave frequency as his own. He coated his bullets with the energy and proceeded to fire two of them at Canis

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 8/20 - Level 3==-

Blade frowned, as he looked over at the small group forming over near the other side, closer to the other ladder. One of them, was Dapper. Blade growled, and fired off two bolts of lightning toward Dapper and Canis, nodding toward Voxumo to show that he would back him up on this.

IC: Voxumo [status: Fighting Health: 17/20 Level 3]

Voxumo shot a look at Blade and offered him a thankful nod

"I would offer an alliance but I am not sure you trust me." He called out

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

-==IC: Blade - 8/20 - Level 3==-

"I'll consider it; right now I mostly want him taken down." Blade said, motioning to Dapper.

"But yeah, earn my trust, you were good help last round, after all." Blade said, summoning a ribbon of electricity around his hand, and shot it out; not actually acting as an attack, but rather like a way to direct attacks. It wouldn't really work too well right now with only two people here; but if he could make use of this ability, he would take the opportunity.

OOC: Now I wanna try this in an actual team battle. I could actually do well if people didn't do their own thing. =P

This intrigued Voxumo as he switched his aim to Dapper and fired off two energy coated rounds

"Well.. got nothing against dapper but if it buys me an alliance who am i to complain?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Dapperok: ?/20

Oh dear, Blade is back. Old master probably still thought Dapper was in control of his own body, so it looks like I'll have to beat him up.

"WE'VE BEEN ENGAGED!" I yell before teleporting to some support beams above.

KILL HIM.

Immediately after Dappy announces his presence to me, I fall off of my beam. Some new stranger has appeared, and has knocked me over.

Oh my. First things start looking up, then everything falls apart.

Oh, my head. Okay, now things are getting weird. Where did what's-his-fayc come from, and what did he want from me? Why am I next to Wolf, Splitty and Hard Light Guys? And- BLADE. There he is again. I assume a dodge-ready position.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: Dapper, why do you use ?/20 so much? =P The one time I did, I thought I was about to be killed off in like 3 or 4 days thanks to Pupwa, and it was being left alone until it could actually be addressed, which turned out to be iBrow's post right after that. xP

Blade nodded to Vox, and sent another ribbon of electricity in the direction that he wanted Vox to head to, around the group to the left; and then sent a lightning boolt curling around to the right, which he pulled to the left once it passed the four,aiming to slam into the back of at least Dapper.

OOC:

Voxumo - Damage isn't based on RNG, but what level one is on.

IC: Canis [status: Being electrocuted Health: 14/20 Level: 3]

Voxumo fired shots at me, which hit me, and I was injured lightly.

[Health: 13/20]

Then Blade fired off lightning at me, which hurt me some more.

[Health: 12/20]

I jumped back onto my wolf, and outstretched my hand to Dapper.

"Let's get to the ladder to the next floor, and climb up. Then I'll send my mount to jump back up - I think the system doesn't register animals as threats to destroy - and besides, my wolf can take it."

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Chro

Health: 17/20

Level: 3

Chro leapt forwards to avoid Blade's lightning as it arced towards Dapper. "We need to spread out!"

He dashed forwards, past Canis, headed for Voxumo, as Canis and Dapper mounted the wolf.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wrapping more lightning around his hand to throw, Blade quickly launched another lightning bolt at Chro, intending to stop the splitter in his tracks long enough for Voxumo to respond.

Chro
Health: 17/20
Level: 3
Chro quickly split into six smaller beings to avoid the lightning. One of them was shocked regardless [16/20], but luckily Chro wasn't severely damaged. He reformed and leapt at Voxumo to strike.

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (Status: Fighting JL, Level 2) [Health: 13/20]

Zakaro decided that burns really hurt, attempting to forget about it because of reasons not to be addressed.

Why? Well, burns mean fire, and that's not to be addressed.

Just stop asking. Cool? Cool.

After finishing that internally external dialogue about himself, Zakaro just shrugged, sighed, and threw a Prius of Earth at JL.

Because why not.

"Yay small cars.."

OOC: The references.. I went a wee bit over board on them. :P Out of the current people here, I thiiink only iBrow and JiMing will get them, buut oh well. XD

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: (Due to not playing at the moment) The speed of the game worries me. Especially considering a lot of the gameplay happens when I'm sleeping, due to Time Zone reasons. However, next round, I may sign up to this madness.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm actually considering not signing up next round because this game has such inconsistent activity (sometimes nobody posts for several hours, sometimes there's too much going on) and I'm super busy right now...

And Pupwa, never say that. iBrow will probably spray you with acid just for saying that.

but their spirits

I imagine you deal with it much like you would with an RPG - get caught up, dive in, make a post or two, and voila.

I think I died. I really don't know since I haven't started.

Considering the round started yesterday and last time I checked Blade had taken the most damage (and was at 8/20 health), I'd be pretty impressed if you were dead. Check the health updates and every IC post I've made and you'll know your status.

OOC:

Voxumo - Damage isn't based on RNG, but what level one is on.

IC: Canis [status: Being electrocuted Health: 14/20 Level: 3]

Voxumo fired shots at me, which hit me, and I was injured lightly.

[Health: 13/20]

Then Blade fired off lightning at me, which hurt me some more.

[Health: 12/20]

I jumped back onto my wolf, and outstretched my hand to Dapper.

"Let's get to the ladder to the next floor, and climb up. Then I'll send my mount to jump back up - I think the system doesn't register animals as threats to destroy - and besides, my wolf can take it."

I was referring to last round not this round. Where i took 4 damage from the RNG

Voxumo laughed as he saw Chro run directly into the wall of energy he had made around himself quite some time ago however as Chro ran into it Voxumo fired off one bullet at Dapper before switching to Staff form and dropped his energy wall and did a combo strike of his tail and staff at Chro

OOC: Yeah chro for the last couple posts my field of energy has been up so yeah there was no reason you would not be able to incorporate it into your posts as such i took the liberty of you running into it since you would have ran into it... luckily you would take no damage from running into it since it is not that type of energy field and i don't think you were moving fast enough to take damage.

Also will be posting sporadically throughout today..

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Quick question for you all: what are your opinions on the unlockables? Are you fine with keeping them until players have amassed enough victories to unlock them, or would you rather that I remove/reveal them all and keep all additional content in the updates (the first of which is in progress right now!)?

OOC: If that's the reasoning for being biased, then everything that was accused first round was made invalid because, you know, I died because of the RNG.

Pupwa, you could help us. =P

Blade noticed what happened to Chro; however, he took the moment to dash over to where Chro was, and attempted to bather him in lightning as best as he could, firing off a bolt toward where Dapper was with his right hand.

Quick question for you all: what are your opinions on the unlockables? Are you fine with keeping them until players have amassed enough victories to unlock them, or would you rather that I remove/reveal them all and keep all additional content in the updates (the first of which is in progress right now!)?

Keeping them secret is cool with me.. always like secrets

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: ... I'm trying so, so hard to not fully reference what I'm subtly referencing with all these moves of mine now. =P

"Pupwa!" Blade yelled out, using his ribbons of electricity to show a clear path through the people fighting at that moment, allowing a clear path to Dapper on the wolf, since Canis had left it behind when he went up a level.

"Thanks!" I said as I Boosted myself up towards Dapper. After I gotten close I prepared to strike.

Attacking dapper. Lvl 3. 20/20

OOC: Quick question, if me and a few other players aggre on it, can we use our tokens to unlock something?

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

OOC: Guys, I'm baaaacccckkkkkk. =D

IC: Protalgif

HP: 20/20

Level: 2

As Protalgif awoke, he found himself in the middle of a hall of deadly mirrors. Luckily for him, they had yet to hit him yet. Time to fight some nubs.

Zakaro and JL both appeared to still be on this floor, and so Protalgif ran towards them, sword at the ready.