BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Either 16 or 18.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment on my profile! I was thinking about expanding the amounts of times he could teleport, but that's up to you, Voltex.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Name: Chro

Power: Division. This allows Chro to split himself into copies. The mass and strength of these copies changes relative to the number of copies produced, with a much larger number of duplicates resulting in all of these copies being very small and weak. It is also theoretically possible that Chro can split down to a microscopic level at which point he would be able to move as a cloud of protodites. (When split, it is required that all copies be more or less in the same place to recombine, or else the original being will lose the mass and energy of that copy. It is of note that the copies are connected by a hive mind while split, which not only allows Chro to think as a single being even if divided, but also enables him to have extremely quick reactions for fusion and fission.)

Weapon: A large golden hammer called Artahka's Solution. In another universe it has the ability to destroy otherwise-invincible powerful weapons by creating immense explosions... but not here, apparently. It does, however, have the ability to copy along with Chro when using the division power, though similar to him it shrinks and becomes less powerful as more copies are made. (The hammer is lighter than it appears, and also negates Chro's fire power, which is the in-story reason for his inability to control fire.)

Appearance: Chro is a bit short for a Toa, and overall quite thin, though he wears large shoulder and leg pads. Since he is a Toa of Fire, his armor is mostly dark red with yellow accents. His mask is unusually shaped, bearing three spikes at the top and no visible eye holes where one would expect them to be, though he can actually see just fine.

Ultimate Weapons: Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Here is a very simple version of the edited profile. It has the power and weapon, but is not indepth, which I'll post tomorrow.

Name: Canis

Appearance: A black armored figure.

Weapon: A chainsaw

Power: Summon a normally sized, armored T-Rex with energy katans on the arms and a saddle.

Ultimate Weapons: The Usain Bolt

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Why not a velociraptor? Not only are they small and quick, they're feathered! (Not joking on that)

And would it be okay to be able to teleport three times a round? Also, if anyone has an idea to make my weapon more creative than just another sword, please tell me.

Hm, I already did an expy of the Z-Saber, but I can expand on my previous weapon...

Okay, here are two ideas. Pick which one is better.

Weapon: Though at first the weapon seems like a straightforward energy saber, it can actually split into multiple connected parts to form a sharp, chain whip of sorts. In this form, each individual blow is weaker than the saber form but has a much better reach, and can sometime be used to disarm an opponent.

Weapon: Though at first the weapon seems like a straightforward energy saber, it can actually change forms into a shield made of swirling energy. The shield itself can be thrown as a spinning disc projectile that does more damage than a regular attack from the saber form, yet takes one post to return to the user.

Gonna be upfront about this, both are from the Mega Man Zero series. =P

Oh I sincerely hope that Canis does not get a Velociraptor. He is already scary enough as is with a wolf..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm.. your chain whip/sword makes me think of this weapon

The Jakotsuto. It was a broad sword made up of at least 50 chain-linked blades held together at each end by pins. When deployed or swung, these blades zig-zagged back and forth as they moved forward, resembling the movements of a snake moving in for the strike.

I mean as i said this is the first thing that came to my mind when i read the description of your weapon idea.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well, that's entirely coincidental. I based it off of the Chain Rod from Mega Man Zero 2.

Never have seen or played Mega man.. any of the series. But Yeah just was saying what I imagined when i read your post. Though given your fighter i would agree with chro on the shield would be better.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

PLEAAAAAAAASE!!!!

edits in italics

Member Name: JL

Weapon: Twin lightweight swords. Straight-edged blade, with an ornate hilt design. One of the swords have a dark grey blade and silver edge, while the other sword has a silver blade and blue edge.

Power: Can absorb energy when focused. Also includes kinetic stuff, like getting hammered by a hammer, although usually focus has wandered into trying not to get hacked into pieces. The closer the attack, and the larger the SA-to-volume ratio (I'm writing this in chemistry class lol), the faster the energy is absorbed. Once the energy is absorbed it can be radiated and focused within his body to increase his own physical capabilities. When this happens, the energy glows blue. Or released for no apparent reason. (At least until I get some Ultimate weapons. Then they'll be released for good reason.) The energy can also be used to empower other players and/or weapons provided it is possible for it/them to be empowered.

Appearance: JL wears white-silver based armor lined with grey, coupled with specks of blue colors that is sleek and made for mobility.

Ultimate Weapons: -

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Sign me Up :D

Name: Matt the Kat

Appearance: Small Ninja like figure, all black.
Weapon: Glock 19, Poison coated Katana.

Power: Teleportation (of other objects, not himself, also he cannot control the destination of the target)
Ultimate Weapons: Able to summon a army of about 20 vicious cats. (And one cute kitten which nobody could have the heart to destroy. :inlove:
)

Edited by Toa of Anarchy
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

Uh, you can only either have one weapon and a power, or two weapons. And you can only get an Ultimate Weapon from the host awarding them to you. Read the front post, because you've obviously skipped at least some portions of it.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter