BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Computer or not, Wii still understand what U are saying

Seriously though do you just wake up in the morning and start playing on your Wii

Is that actually more convenient than a computer for you

Yes it is

You don't know why and I'm not about to tell you

OOC: Voltex, maybe it would just be better if we opened a PM with you. I have a lot pf things to say, but I know it'll resolve nothing if I just tell them to him.

IC: JiMing

Health: 18/20

JiMing immediately raised his hand. "Does it matter where we came from? We're still going to fight regardless. Though I will say this. You throw your loyalty to whatever that 'Void' person is. Though I fight for Canis for now, my only loyalty is to what I find right. Go ahead, shoot me. It'll get you nowhere."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC:

Woot, sweet chaotic bloodbath. Guess I'll just start off with a bit of dinosaur slashing...

Oh, and while we're on that subject, I'd just like to point out that each team is not only battling their enemy Overlord, but that Overlord's minions as well. If certain people want to fight player-on-player, that's perfectly acceptable and legit according to both the rules of the game and the round objective. I, for one, when playing any sort of fighting game, like to get rid of the lesser opponents before focusing on the Big One.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 9/20 HP ] - Combating Bloodfeast & Canis

Taking a nimble step backwards, the Shadowhawk quietly withdrew from the violent melee erupting around JiMing & Misc. Friends/Enemies. He wanted no part of it; close quarters had never been his specialty, and with the Ignika-bearing warrior healed, what had once seemed a quick kill was now an altogether different proposition.

What his team needed now, was a brutal strike at the head of their enemies. The Overlord of Light.

His eyes narrowed, smoldering green in the shifting dimness of the Dragon's Keep as he made his move. Crimson gore dripping from his bloodied talons, he tensed and wheeled and hurtled into an all-out sprint towards the rampaging duo, parkouring straight up the tyrannosaur's leather-tough hide with a falcon's speed and a kestrel's agility. Quick. Silent. A shadowed blur.

Once atop the beast, the necromancer dropped into a stable crouching position, drove his left-hand talons deep into Bloodfeast's muscular neck to anchor himself, and aimed a vicious scything right-hand stroke at the rex-rider's weaponry, intending to wrench it free of its wielder's grasp.

OOC:

That 'left-hand talons' thing is something of a deliberate autohit, I guess, although I'm not really intending to deal damage and realistically, Bloodfeast would have a hard time avoiding it. It was mostly for theatrical purposes; if you don't like it, I'll willingly edit it out. :)

OOC: Except I had been ganged up on for no discernible reason. Voxumo might've been targeted for having lots of powers and sometimes autohitting (cough cough). I got targeted for being myself or something.

You were targeted because you basically had twice as much health as everyone else in the form of the Ignika. The faster we got you down to the same level as us the better. On top of that you are a competent fighter, and the faster we eliminate the bigger threats to ourselves the better off we're going to be. From me, at least, attacking you was not personal. I won't speak for Voxumo or others on Voidteam, though.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Bigger threats? Try the boss. Oh, and according to Voxumo, I'm as dumb as bricks and a pathetic joke of a fighter. If we were also going from his logic, he's also a more dangerous fighter than Canis or Void, and we should kill him immediately because he's just that awesome. But I'm glad someone acknowledges I could actually, you know, be a threat to take seriously?

I assure you, I would attack Voxumo, but we're on the same team as each other. And Shadowhawk voiced my opinion quite well - with the appearance of teams in this round, it is now part of our goal to eliminate the enemy Overlord's team, not just the Overlord himself. Plus Canis is currently not very active and I don't want to spend my brief periods of activity repeatedly posting attacks on someone who cannot counter them. (Ironically my last attack was on Kayn, but he went offline immediately after I posted that, and I'm going to let him respond before doing something else.)

but their spirits

OOC:

As long as I am not attacked by a fighter of the opposing team, I will not attack them. Any and all attacks towards the other team from me shall be in self-defence.

Signed, Pulse. This is a reasonable thing that some of us can agree to, right? (From a certain perspective, both bosses are kind of a problem.. a rampaging dinosaur on one hand, an all-powerful void being on the other. When one's gone, the other's still going to be causing problems. Like anachronisms, or voidy and shadowy manipulation of things.)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: Hey, just gonna point out, if you kill someone on the opposite team, you're probably gonna lose a team member too. Judging by the clues, it's likely Void'll keep the teams equal.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Sorry about that, Chro, when I typed shuffle I was thinking of a roll that appeared to be clumsy. Also it was my wrist blade, not my sword that was stuck in Void.

IC: Kayn

HP: 7/20

Kayn's wrist blade went flying away again but Chro was not giving him a break, another hammer attack was coming Kayn's way.

He lifted his sword with his empty hand gripping the blade of the weapon to give it extra support. The hammer collided with the sword, which made Kayn shudder in suspension as the kinetic energy was dispatched through the sword and out of Kayn's body. He stood, pushing his blade as hard as he could to hold the hammer at bay.

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

OOC:

Really sorry. I couldn't post for a while, due to being really busy.

IC: Canis [status: Attacking Luroka Health: 102/140]

Attacks had hit me. I took damage.

Luroka had to die. Now. I ordered Bloodfeast to give him a good thwack with his tail, and sent him flying through the air, crashing into the wall, dealing seven damage to him. I then shouted for another follower of mine to finish him off, before Void could give him some more health.

Shadowhawk jumped onto Bloodfeast, and I sliced at him with my chainsaw, dealing two damage to him. I then kicked his stomach, to push him off the dinosaur. Finally, Bloodfeast rushed through the battle, with me channeling my Usain Bolt through him. He collided with Pulse, dealing ten damage to him.

OOC:

Just pointing out that the ten damage to Pulse was from an Ultimate Weapon.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Oh by the way, if you wanna get technical, the teams actually are balanced right now. We're down Blade on our side (I think) and my other teammates overall have much less health. So we are still balanced. Not that Void really cares about balance.

Edited by JiMing

I think Blade is alive. I haven't done anything to kill him yet, but I could be wrong.

Let me know if I've missed any attacks aside from Kayn's - I'll deal with them later if I have.

IC: VOID - 84/140

Void ripped Kayn's weapon away even as he grabbed the fighter by the throat, stabbing him in the chest with the Shadowy Ice Rod and freezing him from the inside out with shadow ice for five damage before tossing the fighter away just as Pulse was slain.

You are weak, the figure said, but I will help you.

74/140

Pulse was engulfed in shadows for several seconds before they retreated, Void having sacrificed his life force to bring the fighter back.

The next one to die stays dead, said Void.

Edited by Voltex 2

IC: Kayn

HP: 2/20

Kayn went flying and landed behind a rock, out of sight but was stuck, lying on the ground. Shadow ice had encased him from the inside out. He needed to crack it to he could at least get some movement.

He strained as hard as he could, hearing the squeaky ice noise as it was being forced to break.

Kayn was in need of urgent help but his fellow followers of light were most likely too busy.

Edited by Toa Kayn

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 7/20 HP ] - Combating Bloodfeast & Canis

The Shadowhawk grunted in pain as Canis' kick connected squarely with his midsection, but his left-hand talons held firm, anchored deep in Bloodfeast's ample flesh, and he did not fall, though staggered and stunned he was.

That chainsaw was no laughing matter, to be sure... but if he could keep the Overlord off-balance, perhaps his allies could spot an opening. Gasping heavily to re-inflate his lungs, the necromancer feinted a right-hand talon swipe at Canis's left forearm, then shifted it mid-blow to a powerful stabbing thrust at the rider's left upper leg.

•IC: Luroka

•Phys. Integrity: 10% (1/20)

Reeling from Bloodfeast's attack, I create a powerful magnetic field around him, pulling in everything containing even the slightest trace of ferrous metal, with the intent to crush him.

bBhcfWO.png

Chro

Health: 10/20

Seeing the opposing Overlord charge into his allies, Chro ran towards Canis and Bloodfeast. He leapt in front of Bloodfeast and reapplied his strategy of "breaking and flowing" to distract the boss while avoiding injury. He knew this wouldn't buy them much time, however, if any... so he hoped that Shadowhawk and Luroka could get some hits in.

but their spirits

OOC: Ah, okay. I must have missed that. Well, Void hates inbalance, so he can notice that belatedly.

IC: VOID - 74/40

Void's attention was drawn as the body of Blade fell past - his gaze swept across the cavern to Voxumo, who had slain the fighter, and took in the inbalance of the teams.

We have an unfair advantage, said Void. That is not allowed. You are lucky that I still have this.

The Shadowy Kanohi Ignika formed in the figure's hands, and was pressed to Blade's face, reviving him instantly with full health. Before Blade could react, shadows curled around his throat and tossed him across the cavern into the path of the dinosaur's jaws, while the Shadowy Kanohi Ignika dissipated into nothingness.

Meanwhile, Voxumo found himself frozen in place as shadows wreathed around him for several seconds before vanishing - a minute later the Shadowy Orb of Not Fire embedded itself into Void's chest, providing him with shadow-enhanced water powers; and the Shadowy Scythe of Destiny formed before the figure's eyes.

This is truly a weapon of death and destruction, Void mused, grasping the scythe with one hand. Come forwards, my foes! Battle me now!

OOC: Go get him! I have decided I don't like him, after the anti-climactic insta-death. He is lucky he's an NPC, and not a Hitman.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zakaro (Status: Deflecting) {HP: 8/20}

As Zakaro already had his phone pole spinning, it was a simple, if not awkward, matter to lower it in front of him, speeding it up as to let the shadowy icicles shatter and glance off to the sides instead of impaling him.

Hm... It seemed Kayn was in quite a tough spot. Zakaro slowed his pinwheeling weapon down enough to strike forwards lightly (for him), aiming to tap (break) the ice keeping the fighter trapped.

Once he did so, Zakaro turned his attention back towards Void. Steeling himself, the purple-masked Toa stepped forward and thrust his telephone pole forward, once-in-the-ground end pointed towards the opposing Overlord's chest, just as he attained more Shadowy Ultimate Weapons.

"There is no way this can end well.."

Zakaro muttered under his breath as he attacked, too far into the thrust to do anything else really, even though Void now had a fully-charged Scythe and the combined abilities of the Shadowy Orb of Not Fire and the Shadowy Ice Rod.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: VOID - 74/140

You are a fool if you thought this attack would work, Void said, knocking Zakaro's weapon away with the Shadowy Scythe of Destiny. And if you knew it would not work, you are a fool for trying regardless.

With Zakaro weaponless, Void swung the sycthe around in a move that would deal ten damage - however, mid-swing the Overlord altered his attack so that it was instead the Shadowy Ice Rod that struck the fighter, a thick layer of shadow-imbued ice racing up Zakaro's arm and spreading across his chest to deal two damage as Void retreated.

One warning, because you are weak, Void said. Flee now or die.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20==-

Blade blinked as he was revived, and then sent flying across the room toward the jaws of the dinosaur.

Well this has been interesting. Blade thought, as he tried to right the course of his flight; attempting to go anywhere that wasn't the dinosaur's jaws. He was even too distracted to try and attack Void again, which was probably a good thing at this point.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Don't you... ah... annnnd of course. >.<) {HP: 6/20}

Zak. You don't want to do this.

Standing up and giving a glare to Void, Zakaro rapped on the ice surrounding his other arm and chest, breaking it bit by bit as he worked his way down. While he was doing so he spoke, not really making sense and just plain not thinking and gosh Zak this is a bad idea..

"I could be ranting about how you called me weak and that's why I should continue to fight. I could be ranting because you called me a fool. I could be ranting because hey, why not? But I'm not going to rant. Heck, I'm not going to make some noble speech about fighting for the light and you're evil therefore I must slay you and yadayadayada, because I'm going to be honest."

He looked down, before returning to meet Void's eye's (?) with a grin on his face as the last of the ice was tapped off.

"I'm just going to fight you because why not, it's fun. This is Bionifight, after all."

No weapon, might be a problem. Oh well, Zak's gonna just go kill himself now anyways, so..

And Zakaro ninja-rolled to one side, backflipped over to the other, spun forward and attempted one heck of an uppercut, powered by pure Strength and momentum.

So much for self-preservation.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: JiMing

Health: 18/20

As Luruoka attempted to strike Blade, JiMing fired off a Chaos Spear near him. He led it to intentionally miss, as he wasn't sure what Void would do if he killed him.

IC: Pulse [Health: Dead] [status: Dead]

Having been slain by the one and only Usain Bolt. He only hoped from beyond the grave he would make a good meal for whichever boss ate him first.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Chro

Health: 10/20

Chro, unfortunately, was standing right in front of the dinosaur's jaws, which meant that Blade was flying straight towards him.

The Toa of Fire leapt out of Bloodfeast's range and pulled back his hammer, then took a mighty swing, attempting to time it so that he'd hit Blade as he flew past.

but their spirits

As JiMing's Chaos Spear soars past, I magnetically project Kayn's katana at him, and continue to persue -Blade-.

OOC: It wasn't my sword that was lost, it was my wrist blade, also Makuta wouldn't know where Kayn is. Also you're at %5 Integrity :P

Edited by Toa Kayn

As JiMing's Chaos Spear soars past, I magnetically project Kayn's katana at him, and continue to persue -Blade-.

... Also you're at %5 Integrity :P

Derp.

Also, I kinda pulled it out of your hand.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

You are weak, the figure said, but I will help you.

74/140

Pulse was engulfed in shadows for several seconds before they retreated, Void having sacrificed his life force to bring the fighter back.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

... Also you're at %5 Integrity :P

Derp.

Also, I kinda pulled it out of your hand.

I just looked for the post where you did that but I couldn't find it. If you had taken it off of me in the post whre you say you magnetically threw it at me, you would have to have pulled it out of the ice i'm surrounded in. Anyways Makuta can't see Kayn

Edited by Toa Kayn