BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Dappehrok: 6/20

Turning down the Fool's challenge, I instead rotate the Kunai in front of me, diverting the sword's path. I then begin to spin my own blade, saying, "Swords are not meant to be thrown."

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

IC:

"Bang!"

I shot another few lasers at Voxumo, and shot myself onto another section of ceiling.

"Bang!"

Again, more lasers. And, once more, I shot off to a different portion of the ceiling.

OOC: Shield.. above his head.. Bang.. gives away location. Why do you make it so easy

IC: Voxumo [HP: 9/10]

Voxumo shook his head as he heard each 'Bang', This allowed him to block the lasers with another shield of energy. However He knew Ehks would eventually learn not to say something before firing like a fool so instead of waiting for that chance he created a bubble of energy around himself blocking off the lasers while he continued his assault on JiMing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC:

i know exactly what i'm doing

IC:

I smiled. He had made an energy bubble. Of course. I had done that multiple times myself, but with hardlight.

He did exactly what I was hoping for.

I willed a thin, almost unnoticeable sheet of hardlight to form under his feet, and, without warning, created large, sharp, and very dangerous spikes that shot out from the ground underneath Voxumo at insane speeds. That shield wasn't going to help in a situation like that.

(4/20)

OOC:

:3

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: I don't like the feeling as though I have suddenly become a more important target than the boss. And given your reaction to me in Hitman, it wasn't out of the question for that to be directed at me personally.

IC: JiMing
Health: 18/20

After being slammed, JiMing quickly got back up and deflected every attack with his saber, or dodging it after the walls dissapeared. He semt a relentless barrage of Chaos Spears at Flaredrick and Voxumo to stall them, counter their attacks, and put them on the defenesive. "Typical dark fighters. Always have an ego, proclaiming your greatness as the darkness envelops the world. However, you know full well that those of us will struggle until the end against the darkness. And you know what? We've been winning since the beginning of time. Every setback only leads into the inevitable victory. Also? Light doesn't have to be nice. You know what chaos means? Destruction. That is what I am, and what I'm made of!" he proclaimed, punching the ground with a chaos-charged fist, sending bolts running towards the feet of Flaredrick and Voxumo.

OOC: This music would be playing after his speech. Version with lyrics for those of you who like that.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Voxumo [HP: 9/10]

Voxumo laughed as he felt the spike of light.

HP: 8/10

Voxumo then dismissed the bubble. However he used his water to block the chaos bolts. From there he created geysers of water below his feet shooting himself away from the fight and towards the opposite wall. He then focused on Ehks and shot energy and water at him smiling brightly.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Chro

Health: 10/20

Chro paused in his attack and leapt away from the dinosaur. He glanced around at his teammates. "Do we have any shadow controllers who can blind them? Even for just a moment?" Chro knew that the primary target was the Overlord, but it would be a lot easier to deal with him if his minions were out of the way.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC:

I was already in another spot.

In fact, I was consistently moving now, shooting from wall to wall, randomly switching direction in an attempt to confuse- and of course distract- Voxumo.

I slipped on the ring, and shot down at him at top speed, and shoved both katanas through his upper torso, and shot towards the ceiling right afterwards, hitting Voxumo with a barrage of lasers as well. I deactivated the ring, and resumed my random, twitchy, and unpredictable pattern.

(4/20)

OOC: oh boy

im much better at hit-and-run tactics than buzzsaw-to-the-face.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Oh, I don't have much plight here. I'm just trying to get a bit of strategy going outside of "hit them so hard they don't know what to do about it".

That said, no plight required, thank you very much.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Yeah, it's no fun attacking a despondent target...

Chro

Chro lunged at Kayn and took an upswing with his hammer.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Kayn

HP: 7/20

Kayn noticed someone rushing towards him, so he shuffled to the side while holding his blade that was still inside Void.

The enemy who appeared to be Chro's attack would miss and hit Void, hopefully hitting with enough force to get Kayn's blade dislodged from Void'd side.

OOC: Off to bed, better not be dead by the morning >:P

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

OOC: Are the chaos spears solid light?

IC: Flaredrick (8/20)

I deflected the spears, but the shock hit me hard.

"You forget about the story of life. Before, the world was ruled by us shadow. We prospered for years until light was born and revolted against us. We fled into a land far where you where. But you wanted more, you wanted our existence to be wiped."

I lunged at him and our blades clashed together.

"Though, light can not exist without shadow, for we are one in the same."

OOC: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TBJjREXXSyA Link to song after my speech.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Voxumo [HP: 8/10]

Voxumo was surprised by the sudden blades through his chest as he looked directly in the whites of Ehks eyes. Despite the pain

7/10

Voxumo could not help but smile as he created a large cube of energy around himself to protect him from the laser blasts.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

•IC: Luroka
•Phys. Integrity: 40% (8/20)
I notice that Kayn has evaded Chro's attack, and magnetically pin him down for a second attack.

OOC: Not much can really happen until Voltex replies.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

OOC: More like green energy blasts.

IC: JiMimg

"Hah, prosper? That's the best joke I've heard yet!" he chuckled. "Your 'prosperous times' were that of opression and tyranny. It was inevitable that you would be thrown from your perch. And though we may be similar, there is one crucial difference between us. You use power to enslave and corrupt. I use power to crush you into paste." JiMing suddenly moved backwards, firing yet another Chaos Spear to cover him as he entered a defensive stance.

OOC: Voxumo, I noticed that when I could die from one punch, you felt the need to overkill me into oblivion along with other players. And you took credit for my death when in reality, it was every single active player rushing me at once. Not only that, you felt the need to portray a very competent fighter as a dumb moron who can't handle his own weight. Yours was a (insert expletive describing ridiculously awesome characters here) who kicked me around like a beach ball.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: Voxumo, I noticed that when I could die from one punch, you felt the need to overkill me into oblivion along with other players. And you took credit for my death when in reality, it was every single active player rushing me at once. Not only that, you felt the need to portray a very competent fighter as a dumb moron who can't handle his own weight. Yours was a bad#### who kicked me around like a beach ball.

OOC: IC/OOC Separation. Learn to separate. You think I am so petty that I would turn my displeasure for you into a reason to Target your icly? No. I am not so petty. However you were low on health. That is something I intended to take advantage of. And it is your personal feeling that your fighter is 'Very competent' it is my fighters feeling that your fighter isn't. We are entitled to our opinions.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: As said before, our past experiences made it not out of the question that you would target me IC. And you ARE dedicated to killing me. That atrack you made? Filled with autohitting and underselling my attack. You see, my fist would cause a burst of chaos energy on contact. At the very least, your character should've suffered heavy knockback, yet he didnt and no-sold the attack without being a boss. You have been disrespecting my character since I've been playing, while others like Shadowhawk acknowledge I could very well be a powerful opponent. You are also trying to get Ehks off of you so you can attack me again, so...

JiMing fired a Chaos Spear at Voxumo's back. "Hey, Ehks! Don't let him go. Kill him dead!"

Edited by JiMing

OOC: As said before, our past experiences made it not out of the question that you would target me IC. And you ARE dedicated to killing me. That atrack you made? Filled with autohitting and underselling my attack. You see, my fist would cause a burst of chaos energy on contact. At the very least, your character should've suffered heavy knockback, yet he didnt and no-sold the attack without being a boss. You have been disrespecting my character since I've been playing, while others like Shadowhawk acknowledge I could very well be a powerful opponent. You are also trying to get Ehks off of you so you can attack me again, so...

JiMing fired a Chaos Spear at Voxumo's back. "Hey, Ehks! Don't let him go. Kill him dead!"

First off there is a sphere of energy around ehks and voxumo so yeah no your chaos spear would not work. Second You are assuming. It appears my teammates have more than enough reason to kill you icly. As such I am focusing on Ehks. Second You didn't explain didly squat about this chaos energy. How is someone suppose to know about knockback or for that matter what the bloody heck chaos energy even is?! Second I did not auto-hit at all. The walls of energy were meant to complicate retreat not stop retreat. Second the tidal wave was avoidable. Heck you even bluntly ignored it so don't go complaining. This conversation is done. You can continue playing the victim card all you want. I am ignoring it and i am ignoring you.

Simply put i am tired of you.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: I stated very clearly that the burst would send people back. You just ignored it to fit your attack. I didn't mean to ignore it, but none of it seemed avoidable. And what does count as autohitting is you blocking and successfully landing a hit in the same post. Yeah...

EDIT: I removed this passage.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: I'll be tired of both if the fighting continues. Don't make me get someone in here. I don't want to do this. Now back to our regularly scheduled fighting.

He blocked a few out of the way, then spun to avoid the rest. "Tyranny. It has many meanings, but one in which shadow has wrongful been associated with." He pointed his sword at JiMing.

EDIT: I think I'll go fetch someone.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

IC: Voxumo [HP: 7/20]

Voxumo was glad he had the energy cube to block off the chaos spear. However he Ignored JiMing completely and instead focused on ehks. He watched his pattern of movement trying to plan some form of an attack on where he isn't.

OOC: i need to get to sleep so will be waiting for Ehks to attack before i do anything.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"And what was life like when it was all darkness? Happiness and sunshine? We aren't very similar at all, now that I think about it. So nice try with the 'not so different' thing there. I think I'm just going to kill you now."

"We prospered in the shadows. Our entire world was vast, but then light came and took a small amount from us. Then you conquered and tookbup the vast majority, leaving us on a small field of shadow. So, technically we are the same for shadow gave birth to light. The son who was prophesied to defeat its father."

He switched to rifle mode, sights aimed at his head.

OOC: I just gave a Metal Gear reference.

Kayn noticed someone rushing towards him, so he shuffled to the side while holding his blade that was still inside Void.

The enemy who appeared to be Chro's attack would miss and hit Void, hopefully hitting with enough force to get Kayn's blade dislodged from Void'd side.

You shuffled out of the way? Of someone charging you, right in your face, swinging a warhammer upwards to knock you off your feet?

Chro

Somehow Kayn dodged, which was fine, because Chro's hammer just hit Kayn's sword, dislodging it from Void and possibly sending it flying out of its owner's grasp. Not wasting any time he brought the hammer crashing down towards Kayn's head.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC - HP: 11/20 - Status: I guess

I'm gonna go help Chro or something. Double teaming someone was always a bit better than independent fights, since you could, like, create cool strategies and whatnot.

But even as I rushed over, drawing my swords, I kept my eye out for the enemy team, in particular those whom I knew used energy-based attacks. If they fed me, I'd be happy.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Pulse, Health: 9/20

Pulse looked on in disapproval as his fellow fighters began fighting each other.

"You know there's probably going to be consequences for killing? He dislikes unbalanced teams." Wonder what happens when a dinosaur collides with someone of 'void'... He can probably read my thoughts, not the wisest thought...

Pulse dashed towards the legs of Bloodfeast, swerving in an attempt to avoid any attacks that may come his way.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Wndrider is entirely correct, though I will note to every player that if I see it getting out of hand again, I'll open up a PM to resolve the issue myself and any players involved will not be able to continue playing that particular round until it is. Remember that IC and OOC are different; for example, while I think highly of all of you (minus whoever I don't know at all), take note that Void believes your fighters to all be incompetent fools. Also remember that purpposely antagonizing myself or other players to get a reaction should not be happening period, and if I need to add a rule regarding respect, then I will.

In other news, I'll have an IC post up once I'm on a computer and not a Wii U.

Computer or not, Wii still understand what U are saying

Seriously though do you just wake up in the morning and start playing on your Wii

Is that actually more convenient than a computer for you

Edited by Chro

but their spirits