BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC:

I grappeled over, grabbed a firebomb, hurled it at Canis, and then grabbed the EZ-Life gun along with a health pack.

"HEheheheheeh..."

(18/20)

OOC: can i use the EZ life gun on canis

I guess, if you want to help the Overlord stay alive???

IC: Canis [status: Taking damage Health: 135/140]

A barrage of attacks hit the dinosaur, who I decided to name Bloodfeast.

[120/140]

As Ehks had dealt a large amount of damage to my mount, I had him the dinosaur charge him. But as he was invisible, so I just had my T-Rex stomp on Zero, dealing five damage to the fighter. Then, Bloodfeast stabbed Voxumo with one his katanas, dealing three damage to him.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

I smiled, and hurtled over to the hut again, making sure to keep off the gold. I made it into the hut unscathed (thankfully), and shot a laser at the dinosaur.

It was actually really dark in the hut, and I doubt the dino could see me. Or Canis.

unless they had magic nightvision powers.

(18/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: 120/20?

EDIT: And I assume the dinosaur. The T-Rex would probably block the attacks anyway.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: But I have an awesome move I wanna pull of on Canis!

IC: JiMing
Health: 13/20

"I just frakking healed that!" he screamed, lashing out at the dino's foot before it pulled back, then retreating farther away.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Blade - HP: 13/20==-

Blade frowned, as the dinosaur rider was going insane.

Only one way to stop that. Blade thought, as he spun and froze the feet of the dinosaur to the ground, and then spun and launched off a lightning bolt at Canis' face quickly, because the fighter was the cause of this problem this time.

IC: Pulse [Health: 13/20]

If Canis falls off that thing, does it eat him or is it specially trained to not eat him? What if someone were to run up the beast and distract Canis? Pulse thought to himself, after having been hit by the dinosaur's tail earlier. Loading his crossbow with an ordinary crossbow bolt, Pulse aimed for the eye of the Tyrannosaurus and fired a crossbow bolt, to test how resistant it was to ordinary attacks.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Powering up. 15/20.

"Hey guys, am I late to th- whoa, that's big Dino."

Feeling treated by the Overlord, I gave my self the ability to materize Anything in any size made from energy.

Wasting no time, I took a little energy from my surroundings (doesn't affect health) And made a katana. A giant katana.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Chro
Health: 14/20

Seeing that Blade had frozen the dinosaur's feet to the ground, Chro swiftly ran forward and began whaling away at its knees. He swung high enough to avoid breaking the ice, but low enough that the attack would hopefully affect the beast.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Health: 13/20

JiMing began charging his fist with chaos energy. He fired off the Squid Launcher at the T-Rex, dealing 2 damage and gaining one health. (14/20)

•IC: Luroka

•Phys. Integrity: 65% (13/20)

As I take note of current events, I make my plan to attack:

Using my control over magnetism, I launch myself at Canis and his Tyrannosaurus Rex, and slash at its throat. I then retreat to the dungeon ceiling.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Zakaro (Status: Hoping Canis has a nice Trip this Fall) {HP: 10/20}

Zakaro got an idea. What would happen if, say, a super-strong Toa attempted to swing a quite large telephone pole at a T-Rex's ankles?

He wasn't sure.

"TIME TO CONDUCT A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT! TEST 1!"

Zakaro proceeded to test his idea.

With Canis's T-Rex.

Just to be specific, because who knows maybe there's another T-Rex somewhere around here.

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Hmmm... Just woke up and logged on.. Already at 10 health.. Although I have to question something Voltex. Does this boss get attacks that automatically does damage or are we still allowed to try and dodge attacks?

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

•Phys. Integrity: 65% (13/20)

As I look on from the darkness of the cave, I ready my sword. I quickly descend upon the arena, and deal a mighty blow to Canis, before leaping from the dinosaur's back into the darkness of the cave again.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC:

Everyone is at 13 unless I attacked them otherwise or they gained health.

IC: Canis [status: BWAHAHAING Health: 120/140]

Attacks hit Bloodfeast and me. Blade attempted to freeze it's legs. It broke through the ice.

[111/140]

A beam had hit my mount, and I ordered the T-Rex to stomp on the house, just to be sure, dealing an additional five damage to anyone inside. Then, Zakaro knocked over the creature.

Bad idea. It's fall dealt eight damage to Zakaro, and another four damage to Luroka. The T-Rex then stood back up, stomping on Blade has he did, to deal five damage to him.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Isn't this getting a bit ridiculous? How are we supposed to stand a chance in this case?

Anyways, someone distract them. I got a move that'll cause some damage hopefully that might also kill me in the process. But I can respawn, so no worries!

OOC:

Everyone is at 13 unless I attacked them otherwise or they gained health.

IC: Canis [status: BWAHAHAING Health: 120/140]

Attacks hit Bloodfeast and me. Blade attempted to freeze it's legs. It broke through the ice.

[111/140]

A beam had hit my mount, and I ordered the T-Rex to stomp on the house, just to be sure, dealing an additional five damage to anyone inside. Then, Zakaro knocked over the creature.

Bad idea. It's fall dealt eight damage to Zakaro, and another four damage to Luroka. The T-Rex then stood back up, stomping on Blade has he did, to deal five damage to him.

Yeah canis you are taking advantage of this.. You are not even giving people a chance.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

•Phys. Integrity: 45% (9/20)

I use magnetism to manipulate ferrous debris, projecting it toward Canis and Bloodfeast, stunning them and dealing minor damage. I then lunge at Bloodfeast, slashing its eyes, and kick its katanas into the ceiling. I then retreat into the cave. "Now's your chance, JiMing!"

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 15/20 HP ] - Observing combat

Taking a careful, noiseless step back into the shadows of the lair, the Shadowhawk calmly watched the battle unfold. There was little he could do at the moment, it seemed; engaging such a beast in melee combat involved considerably more risk than he intended to take.

His strength, his powers, relied on death. The death of his comrades, to be exact... and at the rate things were going, it wouldn't be long before he had the... proper resources.

Time willing. And in any case...

Clenching his fist grimly, he unsheathed his right-hand talons, the razor-edged protosteel blades glinting coldly in the dimness.

OOC:

BTW, where's that '13 health' thing come from, Canis? Last I checked, I hadn't taken any damage... holding off on applying it until I get a solid reason.

Edited by Shadowhawk

OOC: Canis, I've gotta agree here. This is just insanity.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 8/20==-

Blade growled, as he was curb stomped, and then clenched his fists, angry now.

"No." Blade stated, as he sped up, and dashed onto the dinosaur, leaping onto it, and using its spikes on its back to dash up to where Canis was, attempting to kick him off quickly.

OOC: Canis, I don't know if you've noticed, but almost everyone is more or less down to half health. And it's the first day. When iBrow controlled Smaug last round, he spaced out actual unavoidable attacks throughout the freaking week.

OOC: I would, at the least, like to say that 8 unavoidable damage seems a little over-the-top for this instance, and that Zakaro was more to the side of the beast when he swung. Unless the Rex tripped sideways somehow, falling on Zak seems unlikely.

Also, I'd like to add that so far, none of your attacks have been at all avoidable. Most of Smaug's were possible to dodge, but there were some unavoidables.

I'm done here, I'll be back sometime tomorrow. Save me a Health Pack, and it seems iBrow's not going to say anything, so.. :/

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:

I grabbed a health kit, nullifying the damage that Canis did to me. I then tossed all three firebombs at him.

Eben though I was under rubble.

I also threw Zakaro another health pack.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

After grabbing 2 firebombs, JiMing quickly used Chaos Control to teleport a fair distance above Canis and his dinosaur. Bringing out his energy saber, he quickly converted it into it's Chain Rod form, and used it to latch on to Canis and yank him up towards him. "You appear to have a case of overlordpantsitis. I perscribe a healthy dose of pain!" Right before Canis slammed into him, JiMing sent his chaos-charged fist into his face, with a burst of chaos energy shooting him down to the ground soon afterwards, sending the firebombs into him as well.

OOC: Hopefully that was sufficiently awesome.

Edited by JiMing

IC: Voxumo [Health: 5/20]

Voxumo shot forward and grabbed one of the health kits while throwing up a bubble of energy around himself.

Health: 10/20

While there he grabbed one of the squid launchers for safe keeping

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Chro

Chro swiftly gathered a squid launcher and two health kits, one of which he decided to save on behalf of Zakaro and nothing else because the other players were ninjas.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits