BIONICLE Mafia XI: The Shadow Lords: Rise of the Lords of Shadow

Burnmad

i find it funny how in 2FA no one complained about jim helping

then again

he didn't come in until the very end...and proceeded to completely destroy the dark hunters.

anyways

i have no clue who to vote for but i'd say taka or shadowhawk

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

then again

he didn't come in until the very end...and proceeded to completely destroy the dark hunters.

anyways

I did less this game than I did in 2FA

Here it's mostly the fact that I wasn't technically a player in the game.

then again

anyways

To be honest all iBrow did for us in Two For All was speed up our victory by convincing Punished Snake to switch sides to ensure that Malice got lynched. Even if he hadn't done so we still would've won, since all that needed to happen to position us for victory was for me not to be lynched, and the Hunters didn't even suspect me, so. The real deciding factor in that game's outcome was the Hunters failing to submit a target in the second-to-last round, which iBrow had no part in.

Oh and he convinced the rest of the Brotherhood that I'd betrayed them. That was a thing.

Anyway, I too was told that Shadowhawk was the Necromancer, but that information was given to me by a Shadow Lord, so I doubt it's reliable. But of course it really doesn't matter who we lynch since the Village has practically won already.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

then again

anyways

To be honest all iBrow did for us in Two For All was speed up our victory by convincing Punished Snake to switch sides to ensure that Malice got lynched. Even if he hadn't done so we still would've won, since all that needed to happen to position us for victory was for me not to be lynched, and the Hunters didn't even suspect me, so. The real deciding factor in that game's outcome was the Hunters failing to submit a target in the second-to-last round, which iBrow had no part in.

Oh and he convinced the rest of the Brotherhood that I'd betrayed them. That was a thing.

Anyway, I too was told that Shadowhawk was the Necromancer, but that information was given to me by a Shadow Lord, so I doubt it's reliable. But of course it really doesn't matter who we lynch since the Village has practically won already.

That's funny

You lot seemed more than a little worried that you'd lose at the time

But maybe that was just me

And I was on the winning team too.

By the way, Burnmad, I personally don't like the mechanic of having the Mafia estranged from one another. Maybe this is me being a sore loser, but the Mafia is usually at enough of a disadvantage without the very serious risk of killing their own allies by accident, as we did with Dapper.

Speaking of which, Watson, why did you never make contact with us? We only yelled your name in the chat a few dozen times. And then two of our members died night one and you didn't contact them either!

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I've left the original PM, but the description mainly amounted to "you have a medic named Watson and a detective named Hari, but they're not here, contact them on your own"... in a side game, it'd be a cool concept to play around with, but I think that with this game there was too much else going on for it to work out, because it basically required Mafioso to either die or reveal themselves to contact the others. To be fair, Burnmad is right that it's Watson's own fault... I just think that the game wouldn't have gone so badly for us if that mechanic wasn't even present in the first place.

but their spirits

I'm not kicking myself as leader too much here. My one main mistake was trusting iBrow with the knowledge that I was the leader of the Shadow Lords. (I also might've indirectly told him that Xaeraz and Nara were SLs, but I think he knew that before I mistakenly confirmed it.)

Guessed right night one with Unit, we were just unlucky that Pulse was protecting him.

I also had a hunch on MaliceGhost, to which my allies reminded me that hunches aren't always right (correct- I don't fault them for that), which led me to question myself, which caused us to kill off Dapper...

Our detective figured out Voxumo and Shadowhawk on two consecutive nights, and after that disproved my hunch on Blade which allowed us to focus on others, so excellent work by Nara.

I actually like that there were so many village-aligned powerful roles; it could in theory make for an interesting game. Combined with the already-weakened Mafia though it didn't really work out nearly as well as I think it should've.

Question for Vox, Malice, etc.

Did you guys just have great guesses on night one? Or did someone leak info? Because there was some mention of a betrayal by Pupwa, but I can't exactly tell what his post right above this means, so I'm not sure if that claim held any water.

but their spirits

Oh. Yes, I did.

Wow.

Remind me to never associate with him in Mafia again.

Or, you know, give it a year and a half like Pulse.

Wait... Pupwa, did you betray our names to find the identity of the "Necromanster"? Because we already knew who he was.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I don't care whether you told our identities to Shadowhawk or the freaking prime minister.

You betrayed your side and made the game a whole lot less fun for a lot of people and put a mark on your own record that will not go away quickly (and possibly not at all).

Before it began, I was really excited about this game - awesome roles, great concept, and run by Burnmad to boot - but now it's just disappointing.

My apologies to almost everyone (including Dapper and iBrow, who I placed too much blame on) for raging so much like this.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Still not sure if you Shadow Lords actually knew who I was... I'd just like to ask.

Pupwa, people are going to be distrusting you for a very, very long time.

I became a cultist once and betrayed that cult, I still experience the effects of it to this day. That was a year and a half ago. Don't think you'll get off lightly, because you won't.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Actually, Unit was iBrow's work.

Edit: Also,

Nah, everyone knows your identity (without someone betraying your role to the opposing faction), oh great Smiter. :P

smite.jpg

SMITE ME, OH MIGHTY SMITER

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

I'm actually disappointed as well, since the Shadow Lords could've had a huge advantage. We knew nearly every pro-villager role without outside help, minus the Healer. It was the most effective I've been in a mafia game, not to toot my own horn. =P

But no, Shadowhawk is the Necromancer and it seems like he possessed Chro. I'll keep in mind to be less trusting next game.