Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: So how do you want it to go with the travelling? I think with the assault happening, it would be a good idea to take time travelling and spend some time in Ga and Ta while we do, possibly running into a few other Aitua. Your call.IC: AtvinMariko's reaction proved to be rather informative, revealing possible small but important fragments of his past which he had yet to share. Hopefully more of that would flow out over time rather than have it asked for."So shall we get going to Ga-Wahi?"OOC: I liked the Queen reference, by the way ;)
OOC: Hehe, I am not as good as Kughs when it comes to having DJ talk in constant rhyme...so he talks in references in my case. ^^IC:Draeverain cleared his throat. "Uhm, if it's at all possible, could we stop by my home before we leave, perhaps?" He looked hopefully at the other two Toa. Mariko shrugged. "I don't see why not. It might not be such a bad idea to stock up before we travel anyway." Draeverian nodded. "I have a few provisions on hand after some recent...misadventures, so we'll have the necessary items for the road." Mariko nodded and stood up. Together, the trio left the lounging area of the inn, after paying for their drinks of course and stepped back out into the night.They began to walk, but after a few moments, Mariko stopped to look at the sky above: It was as clear as it could be. "It's been a while since I saw one of those..." the Toa said. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Draeverian asked. Mariko loked at the other Toa questioningly. The Toa of sonics smiled slightly. "I may not see it it now, but I still remember when I could." Mariko's eyes brightened up a bit. "Ah, yes. And yes, it is. Come on though, I didn't want to linger too long.""Right this way." Draeverian said, turning around and leading the other two in the direction of his house. Mariko was impressed by the blind Toa's confident walk. He had certainly found an effective way to compensate for his disability.Soon enough, they rounded a corner and approached the small door behind which the Toa of sonic kept all his belongings. He opened the door for them and the trio stepped inside. "Welcome to my humble abode."Draeverian set Rivet down next to his bed and pointed around the room. "There's warm blankets and heatstones in canisters in the cupboard over there and I have some energy cans...somewhere around here."The Toa of snoics began to rummage around the room, while Mariko stepped over the the cupboard and started to hand Atvin blankets. He didn't feel very cold, but a track across the glacier was no walk in the park. And Mariko didn't know the territory, so he wasn't sure what dangers to expect and he certainly didn't want to bsurprised by a sudden change in the weather."Found 'em!" Draeverain suddenly exclaimed and emerged from another cupboard, holding the small canisters that could replenish their energy while under way. The blind Toa handed his companions two each. Mariko nodded his thanks and pocketed the different cans in the small satchel bound to his waist, while he threw the blanket over his shoulders like a Toga and bound the ends together. "Got everything you need?" he asked. They all nodded and they left Draeverian's small home again and stepped back out into the clear night.-----------------------------------------------The snow crunched under their footsteps as the Matoran guide led Kohra up the winding path that led the two of them higher up into the glacier. Eventually the two emerged on deeply snowed in plateau atop the ice. The Matoran tested the snow, but the layers underneath were stable enough that they didn't sink in too much. "So, uhm...where did you want to go?" he asked Kohra. The Vrotixx raised her arm and pointed towards a slightly elevated point atop the cliff. "Right there. It is the best vantage point for my purposes."The Matoran nodded, shivering slightly and they began to slowly make their way through the knee-high snow, until they reached the point Kohra had indicated. The Matoran took a step toward the edge and looked down. Under them, Ko-Koro stretched out across the enclosed valley, a series of bumps and unnatural snow-formations holding the Matoran homes, a few lights dotting them here and there. "So...what is next?" the Matoran asked. Of course he knew that Kohra was not here to look at the stars. That much he had suspected, but he was sure it was in his best interest to not voice that objection aloud.Kohra smiled. She held out her gloved hand and closed the fingers slowly as if to form a fist, but instead, she telekinetically lifted a portion of the snow near the Matoran away, until nothing but the ice underneath remained. It was massive and foggy, forged by the weather over a span of over a thousand years. But there wer also irregularities. The beginning of a crack was visible, right where Kohra had removed the snow. It was the beginning of what seemed to be a major fault-line in the icea of the glacier, the Matoran realized. "Now, we begin to look for more like these." Kohra said.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Megatron"Mhmhmhmhhmm... Ahehehehehe- Ahhaaaahahahahahaaa!" Megatron's chilling laughter rang through the area, drawing the attention of everyone in and out of the barrier, even as a wall of earth (created by Zocord) blocked the blast of fire. The soggy earth Megatron stood in then began to rise up and form into a throne, that eventually put Megatron above Optimus. "You fool, Optimus! You think dropping me into a hole can beat me? With a few words, I can order my men to pummel you with sound-" Prime was attacked by a sound capable of knocking someone unconscious. "Encase you in earth-" Prime's arms and legs were gripped by thick bonds of earth. "Turn the air around you to plasma-" the air around Prime's head began to heat up to unbearable temperatures. "And zap you with electricity." an electric shock was submitted through Optimus' armour (with a little help from Megatron, since Transeth was a Skakdi). "As for me-" Megatron leapt from the throne, which crumbled out of existence before he even hit the ground. He found himself standing right in front of Optimus, at which point he punched the ground below him, causing a colossal explosion of fire from beneath the earth that Megatron had been building up since he was in the hole.OOC: CHEATING FTW

IC: No sooner had Megatron moved than he was incased in crystal, the earthen defenses and pompous charades counterforced,the lightning countered by static, and Valastrum attacked by poison needles and plasma bolts to break his concentration.The explosion of fire threw Optimus up, but he used his mask to keep from crashing or falling. "Wrong again, Megatron. IT ENDS HERE!" He put his sword and axe together to charge a massive attack and unleashed several ropes of flame, twisting and turning around and surrounding Megatron. The crystal was removed a split second before the attack could strike. From all directions came the powerful flames, hot enough to melt metal. "You DIE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Nevermind that editing, this works :PIC: MegatronMegatron was killed.IC: PhantomsThe Phantoms left, some disappointed with the outcome of the battle, others uncaring, and Zar... Very pleased. He was the last to be teleported away, and turned to speak to the Aukati."This is only the beginning. We will prepare, we will grow stronger. When the time is right we will emerge and take our rightful place as the supreme power of the universe!" and with that, he vanished, being teleported back to the cave in Onu-Wahi.OOC: Phantoms to Onu-Wahi. Your choice if Nemesis comes too, I guess. We have other matters to attend to, but I could send him on a mission somewhere if you don't want to get him involved in non-expy affairs.

I.C. ZenexAs Dymiun looked into the hut, he realized that there WAS a Vortixx in there after-all. He had camouflaged with the shadows, and was just pouring himself a hot drink, sitting in a chair. He abruptly broke the silence. "Well then, I see I have visitors. Who might you be, young toa?"

elementalussal.png

IC: OverlordThe attention off of him, Overlord followed the Phantoms.IC: Big Convoy"I'd just shoot you. Compared to me, it's mild-mannered." Big Convoy walked over to the barrier. When it was down, he would tap Optimus on his shoulder, and punch him in the face.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Nemesis to Onu-Wahi. I'll just go ahead and RP Megs's final moments, as Wotz declared defeat. With this little bit, and how everyone pitched in, it should be more climactic. For added effect, listen to a song City of the Fallen - Cry of the Prophets while reading this.IC: In a split second after his prison, Megatron saw the physical manifestation of Prime's fury. "Wha--NO! PHANTOMS--" He roared in pain, as his own melted armor burned into him. "PHAAANNNRRRGGGHHAAAAKK!" Megatron roared, his every word degenerating into pain and hate."You DIE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Optimus unleashed as much power as he could without creating a nova blast or anything similar. Megatron could no longer see. Flame, orange, red, and then blackness. "ROKFAAAAAAH!" His body crumbled and burned in on itself. His own weapon exploded, shattering his spine. "AAA--AH--uuhh--aaaa..." His body crumbled in..."What have you become, brother?!" Optimus sheathed his sword and slammed his axe into Megatron's blazing head, tearing it away and crumbling the rest of his body into ash. The tyrant's head was now literally a wisp on the wind, black ash visible in the white snow. The barrier faded away as Megatron's ashes dissolved into it. Optimus sheathed his axe. Tired, he walked towards the other Aukati.OOC: There. Extremely climactic. A vivid explanation of Megatron's final moments.IC: Megatron saw only a white light. "The...where..?""Megatron.""The core of...Keretao..I remember...but.." His vision returned in its entirety. "No...this is not the true...core of.."A loud sigh. "Begone."And Megatron was found in the pit, where there was weeping and gnashing of teeth.---Optimus gave a nod those who looked at him. "It...is finished.""Is it..really..."Barricade scooped up some of Megatron's ashes from his body, those that lay in the snow still. "Goodbye, deceiver." He tossed them away on the wind."I have to hand it to you, Optimus.""No, Dino. We all did it. All of our forces struck at once. We did it.""Hail Optimus Prime!" The Wreckers cheered."And hail the Aukati." Ratchet, Dino, Barricade, and the Wreckers cheered. Optimus himself saluted his troops.In all lives, there are times of trial. Or perhaps, in all trials, there are times of life. Good and evil must coexist in this universe, and rarely in peace. But through hope, that which gives us the will to go on, victory can be attained. No, eternal peace cannot be achieved by men alone. But the day will never come when we forsake this hope...this universe..and its people. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to all this world's people: Persevere through all, for should you give up, nothing can light the eternal darkness. The peace would not last. No peace truly does. But the Aukati would never give up. OOC: Megatron's death is concluded. Nuju, if you see this, thanks for letting me make this fun. It was a good fight, not too long, not too short, and a huge burst at the end. Thanks to you, Wotz, for bringing the game to this role play. And thanks to all of you for not getting bored and shooting me in the face. :P

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: When you described it as a mega post in your PM, I expected paragraphs of reconciliation before Megatron finally realises he's destined to die :P But that was good too, nonetheless.IC: Ultra Magnus"Optimus, you fought bravely... But I must speak with you in private." Magnus looked over at Big Convoy. "You can settle this feud later." he said to him, before taking Prime to the edge of the clearing and speaking in hushed tones to him."While I was unconscious I was encountered by a great darkness, a shadow more terrifying than anything we were ever trained for. It's a darkness that does not truly live as we understand life, but if it did, then so fiercely would it cling to existence that it would be impossible to kill. The safety of this entire island is at stake here, Tahuva, I implore you, the Phantoms can be dealt with later, but with all our strength, we should be working to protect from the most immediate threat. This thing has a name, and its very uttering sends shivers down the spine of the bravest of warriors: The Makuta. It's more powerful than any Phantom, than Unicron even. You understand, don't you?"

OOC: I had him burn, defiant to the last. XDIC: "Ultra Magnus.." Optimus sighed. He did not want the Aukati to fear. Magnus, unlike him, had seen Makuta, in some way. "I know of this Makuta. I know of his power. I myself helped destroy one of his...Rahkshi. Terrifying and demonic creatures dwarfing Unicron's former heralds. Each one is a menace, an abomination..." A long pause. He disliked remembering such things immediately after his duel with Megatron."You cannot seek out Makuta. I have heard, in my time here, that six Toa went down to face him along, each with a mask possessing the powers of the Hau, Kaukau, Miru, Kakama, Pakari, and Akaku all at once. Toa who can overpower even my own strength. They all died. When Makuta strikes, we strike back. We slay his monstrous Rahkshi and Rahi. Even now, we found Dervian in the midst of an attack on the Nui-Rama hive, injured." Optimus scratched his nose in frustration."When Makuta strikes, or when the Island Liberation Squad does, so too shall we. But alone, we stand no chance. The Phantoms are the immediate threat. Even they may side with us if the Makuta strikes in his full fury, but while he lies dormant...our war must go on."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: You know the Mata aren't necessarily dead?IC: Ultra Magnus"Who says they died? They went down and never came back... It doesn't mean they can't still be alive."Then Prime spoke of an Liberation Squad. "We should become allies with them. They're based in Le-Wahi (OOC: Magnus learnt a lot in his vision), but the north of the island is left unprotected, especially Po-Koro, which has taken far too much of a beating. There are so many of us, Prime, we could spread our forces across the island, be ready for any threat. The Phantoms are clearly a secondary issue. You and I both know they would never be able to take control of the island with Makuta in place. They too would be fighting to get rid of him, which is why I wonder about an alliance."OOC: Personally, I don't recommend one unless the Phantoms ask you first (since Zar has yet to witness the power of Makuta).

OOC: Of course. This war is fun.IC: "Dervian has allied with them. Please, allow him to be our representative on the team. We can speak to him later." Optimus sighed. "We will send a squad to Po-Wahi in its defense. You will lead them. Who will you bring?"OOC: Hey cool, something he can agree to.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "All the Wreckers? Very well. Though only four are here, it will do. I warn you...my personal squad does not get along with others well. However, in battle they are expert and powerful. You are welcome, Magnus, and good luck." Optimus walked over to the Bay Wreckers. "You're being assigned to a temporary recon/guard mission in Po-Koro, a village stricken by disaster in recent days. You will be under the command of Ultra Magnus.""That Prime wannabe? He's a prick!""Boring."Leadfoot laughed. "Oy, this won'z paranoid! Why ya assignin' him to us?""He chose you," Optimus replied, "And I approved it. You will do well there. We now have two enemies...the Order of Phantoms...and the Makuta whom this island so gravely fears. He is worse..than Unicron."And at that, the Wreckers fell silent and approached Magnus. "Oy. Reportin' fer duty, sir."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: What's up with them? Magnus has always been a go-between for the Wreckers and Aukati :???:IC: Ultra Magnus"No need to be so bitter, Roadbuster." Magnus told him. "All of you, stay put. I'll debrief you in a moment."The Toa of Ice then went over to Dervian. "Dervian, we haven't spoken much, but I know for a fact that you're one of the bravest and most dedicated Toa we have on our team. You've also shown a will to fight against the darkness that resides on this island, as you joined with the Island Liberation Squad in Le-Wahi. I need you to deliver this message to their leader, telling them that we are working with them in the northern regions of the island to protect the things they cannot." he handed the Toa of Air a note then patted him on the shoulder. "Good luck 'Bee."OOC: I'll PM you the note and what to do with it.