Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:A Ko-matoran interrupted Naru's sentence by her entry. He nodded to the others near Naru and then addressed the Toa. "Turaga Nuju will see you now," he said. "Follow me."Naru stood, and walked behind the Ko-Matoran a short way. She took in the village around her, marveling at the crystalline elegance of the snowy mountains. They quickly arrived at an icy chamber, and Naru's matoran guide waved his arm at the doorway. "The Turaga awaits you inside."Naru entered the room. It was small, but with a high ceiling. The walls were covered in carved glyphs of the matoran alphabet. Turaga Nuju and his interpreter stood waiting. Nuju clicked and whistled, speaking the language of the birds, and his interpreter translated. "What is it that you seek, sister?"

IC (Naru):"I seek knowledge about the Rahi in this area. I have found little information regarding this region, most likely because it may be the least hospitable one on the island and not many creatures settle here naturally. I need to know about those there are in order to power my Kanohi, however, and I hear you are the best Rahi-knower around, Turaga. I would therefore be very thankful if you would be able to tell me about Ko-Wahi's wildlife."

IC (Traxin, inn): The Toa of Sonics collapsed onto his bed in the inn for the second night in a row. After a long day attempting to understand the insanely cryptic writings of the ancients, Traxin was tired and confused.He thought himself to be mentally disciplined, but found that understanding what was carved on the walls of the Sanctum more complicated than any mental exercise or exam could possibly hope to counter.Traxin was not let alone with his thoughts for long, as he fell asleep after a minute or so of his musings.

Edited by wotsiznum

IC Ghlist - The Sickle Basement - Escaping: While the others were distracted, Ghlist kicked Tahuva's legs out from under him, repelling himself up and past the others, who were stunned from the sudden appearance of the worm. He exited the basement, shutting the door behind him; he turned and held it shut with telekinesis as he spoke to the group inside. "You have no need for me, so now I leave. I will not tell you anything of my master, only that he will be ready for you when you come to face him," he said, releasing the door and running up the stairs, exiting the Inn and vanishing into the shadows. --IC Klastio/Garth - The Sickle - Talking: Klastio checked Garth's vitals, and he was living, also, it seemed that he was coming 'round, as his eyes slowly began to open. "Set him down on the bed," Klastio said, and Tahuva did so, allowing their Matoran friend to sit up straight for himself. "Wha... what happened?" Garth asked, putting a hand on his head, as it was apparently bandaged. "Why is half my head bandaged!?" he said, feeling his entire body to make sure everything was in place, which, luckily, it was. "You got kidnapped, Garth. Kidnapped by a henchman of the crime lord Vaarn, and brought here for unknown reasons. I don't know how you got that wound on your head, but you'll be alright once we get you out of here," Klastio said, holding out his hand to the Matoran. "Who... who are you people? Where's my father?" he asked, staring confusedly at the group of people who stood around him. OOC: Surprise. -Garth

Hearing the crunch of the snow, Kalama whipped around before spotting Argentum."Oh. You again. How was Le-Wahi?" He asked before going back to trying to pick up the trail.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC:"I see that you wear a Kanohi Faxon," the interpreter said to Naru, translating Nuju's chirps as they were spoken, "It is a powerful mask, but one also of great danger. I know the rahi of this island as well as any being, you are correct. Thus can I say that harnessing their power must be done without..." The interpreter paused mid-sentence, as if trying to find the best word for what Nuju had just said. "Hastiness, recklessness, ignorance. Wisdom is necessary to understand the rahi, for without understanding their power cannot be channelled; instead, you will become a..." Another thinking pause. Nuju repeated his phrase impatiently. "A... a vessel of the creature. By this I mean that the spirits of some rahi are too great to be used; they, instead, will use you."

test2.png

IC (Krohlen)Krohlen arrived at the course shortly after Vernadon. He walked up to Bruntoa and Rannin, after briefly examining the track."Very impressive," he said, smiling. "You're certainly quick workers."He stared at one of the swinging blade mechanisms."Erm...how sharp are those blades?" he asked.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

"Tracking the raiders as usual." Kalama said examining another rock. This one too, told him nothing. "Word among the Marines is that your quarry was last spotted in Po-Wahi killing Hafu. We came this way hoping Kopeke could tell us more and found him missing. So the Toa and I split up. They're headed toward Onu-Koro and I'm looking for the girls."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: [Rannin]"They're dull enough to only leave a really big bruise when they slam into you," said Rannin. "But with enough force it could crush you into a smear."He held up his own massive broadsword, which the swinging mechanisms were based on."At least it isn't this sharp," he said, holding it up to the light.

OOC: Oh no. This may pose some problems. I assume this will take longer than Dervian did when he had amnesia?IC: Tahuva stared, open-mouthed. "What? Don't you remember me? You were the first friendly person I met this year.""We came all this way...just to find out we didn't have to come all this way?!""Whoa, cool it Dervian. We can fix this.""I know, but this is number 1 on most annoying problems list."Shohu said, "You don't remember me. Or the Toa of Magnetism. We are new to this group, the Toa Xanthium."Tahuva shook his head. "We came to rescue you. You seem to have lost some memory. Dervian here has experience with that.""Well, get him drunk enough and he should--""He is a Matoran, Dervian. His body would not be able to take such extreme measures. Klastio, what should we do? We must get Garth's memory back, destroy Vaarn, then face Zeltroth's Forces one last time."Shockwave returned to Zeltroth. "Their group has gotten bigger.""It will not matter, once we spring the trap. Orgath!"Orgath carried an unconscious, wounded Toa of Fire out.Shohu paced around. "Why does he speak of his father? Is he young?""In his mind, yes. The last I saw GArth he spoke nothing of his family. He must have lost YEARS of memory.""THE KARZ?!"Tahuva looked up. "What?""There's some wounded Toa of Fire out here! Not one of Vaarn's..."Kahua and Dervian carried him in. He was slightly bigger than Tahuva. "This guy's huge...is he related to you, Tahuva?""Mata Nui...we must get him to the hospital. Klastio, carry Garth." He took the unconscious Toa. "He is my brother. Senturon...you're coming home, old friend."OOC: Edit to expand and get this story arc farther, seeing as you're offline, Skar.IC:They made it to the hospital Mip had mentioned before. "Let us begin..." The doctor activated his mask of healing. Senturon choked, spat, glowed, and there was a final flash of light that threw the doctor back.Senturon madly woke up, drew his sword, and tackled Tahuva to the ground, pointing the sword at his neck. "YARR!""KARZ!" Tahuva fell, nudging the blade from his neck. "ARGH! IT IS I--TAHUVA--YOUR BROTHER!"Sentinel suddenly remembered everything from the past few days. The words escaped his mouth. "The war...the war!""The war was lost. Xa-Koro is now but a barren wasteland. We have moved inland to Mata Nui. It's people are our ally."Whoa.. Kahua thought. These guys have quite a history..."Xa-Koro...we left the Kualsi. Where. Is. The Kualsi?""You saved it from destruction. It is buried somewhere under the ruins of our old base.""Only saved from destruction? We could have saved it from being lost!"OOC: Klastio can come in now and try to get some idea of what they're talking about from them.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Hey Kalama, feel free to notice/help/point and laugh at this guy.IC - Kinika - MountainsKinika sank into the snow, which crumpled under his back. His eyes shot open as he looked up at the Kane-Ra which was now trying to slay him. All he had done was poked it with his sword. "It was only a little blood!" he shouted, leaping up and running away from the charging bull.He bounded off at as fast as he could go, but the Kane-Ra was simply faster. He felt a claw at his back, and was sent into orbit, finally returning to the planet and crashing back into a snow bank.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Challenge accepted.IC: "If you must. I'm still going to-"Kalama was interrupted as a Toa went flying through the air and landed rather comically, face first into a nearby snow bank."Duck." Was all he said.Argentum didn't get a chance to respond as Kalama quickly tripped up the Toa of Magnetism.Just as the Toa was about to chew out the Matoran, the Muaka Kalama had been scuffling with earlier soared over the two and roared it's challenge to the Kane-Ra. Despite the pain it might have been in with it's fight with Kalama. Food was one thing.An intruder was unacceptable.As the two Rahi circled each other, Kalama wandered over to the Toa who'd landed face first in the snow bank."Really now. Kane-Ra aren't that bad unless you provoke them. What'd you do? Poke it while it was sleeping or something?" He asked.

IC Klastio - A hospital - Talking: Klastio set Garth down on a medical bed, allowing a few doctors to look at the wounded Matoran. Klastio then walked over to Tahuva and his alleged brother, hearing something about a Kualsi and Xa-Koro. "What's this about Xa-Koro?" he asked impatiently, recalling the Koro, and its people. Klastio was curious, what was Tahuva talking about? Where had he come from before here?-Klastio

IC: Tahuva decided to explain. "I am a Pyro. Tahuva Pyro was my full name. Senturon is another. There was once a family of Pyros. Fallen was even in one branch of the family. A long time ago, Senturon, my genius brother, figured out how to use a Kualsi to teleport others, but only with their consent, and only if they had the right type of metal somewhere in their armor. That Kualsi was sought out by Shockwave. Together we fought him, and lost. We managed to keep the Kualsi away from him, but I never saw Senturon again. I assumed he was dead."Senturon turned to the impatient Toa of Air asking the questions. "I will overlook your condescending tone...if you heed the gravity of mine! The forces of Zeltroth must never know the Kualsi is there...for in their hands...it would mean the end...of your villages."OOC: Somewhere underground In Ko-Koro...IC: Zeltroth walked into the Ko-Koro base once again. He pulled out his gun and raised it ceremoniously. "All...hail...Zeltroth." He put away the gun and took out some food he had stolen, then tossed it to the children of his slaves. They fought ravenously over the food. "Now...don't be greedy, my fragile ones..."Slicax flew in. "Oh my POOR master, how it PAINS me to see you so wounded...so weak.""SPARE ME, YOU GASEOUS SYCOPHANT! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TOLD, WHICH IS NOTHING!" He had just about enough of Slicax sucking up to him."Orgath reporting, Lord Zeltroth.""Report. How has your little...errand..gone?""The Xanthium have taken the bait. They've discovered Senturon, and returned...with his knowledge.""You did me great honor, tracking their history to Xa-Koro. Our Matoran collaborators have served their purpose, Orgath. It's time to eliminate the nuisance." The Matoran had been sent by Orgath to search Xa-Koro, and now their work was done. Zeltroth had the Kualsi."With pleasure." The one thing Orgath enjoyed. Murder. He went across the Koro...silently shooting each Matoran who had helped in the head.Tahuva and Senturon were outside."So majestic and peaceful, this Koro. Unlike the final days of Xa-Koro's civilization.""I've wondered what might have been...if you had been the one to escape unharmed, instead of me.""Never mourn the past, young warrior. Thanks to you, our hope...survives.""You were our leader, Senturon. It is your right to lead us again."Senturon had a reason to decline. "In an island like this, time passes quickly. I am in a world I do not know, and I am no longer your teacher, Tahuva. You...are mine." They went back inside.Tahuva had an idea. "We can go recover the Kualsi." He looked the group over. "Shohu and Dervian can go with Senturon and get it.""Why not you, Tahuva?"This was a perfect idea. "Someone strong must guard that Matoran. But I am the only one who can use the Kualsi in the special way Tahuva described!""Let's go rent a boat then."Tahuva nodded. "All right. Klastio, Kahua, and I will take care of Garth. You three can go get the Kualsi.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:"I see that you wear a Kanohi Faxon," the interpreter said to Naru, translating Nuju's chirps as they were spoken, "It is a powerful mask, but one also of great danger. I know the rahi of this island as well as any being, you are correct. Thus can I say that harnessing their power must be done without..." The interpreter paused mid-sentence, as if trying to find the best word for what Nuju had just said. "Hastiness, recklessness, ignorance. Wisdom is necessary to understand the rahi, for without understanding their power cannot be channelled; instead, you will become a..." Another thinking pause. Nuju repeated his phrase impatiently. "A... a vessel of the creature. By this I mean that the spirits of some rahi are too great to be used; they, instead, will use you."

IC (Naru)"Vessel? Use me?" Naru almost scoffed at the idea, though she kept herself in check in front of the Turaga. Instead she settled for mild amusement. "I have been using this mask for the better part of a millenia now," she said, "and I have never met a Rahi whose power I couldn't handle. Taken time to study: yes. Having trouble figuring ot how to use the power: of course. But never, ever have I felt the Rahi tug at my mind..."

IC: Naara arose from the lake breathing deeply-the swim had been long. Liquid protodermis trickled down her form as the toa stretched.Hau landed next to Sucogu. He fist-and-palm'd, then knelt on one knee."Master, is this our training place?," asked the toa without looking up.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: VernadonVernadon nodded to Krohlen, "Very well," but first Vernadon answered Isfel's question. "We are still waiting till one more teacher arrives, for now feel free to entertain yourself anyway you wish to." Vernadon teleported to the obstacle course. He turned to Nova, "You're running the course, and mask powers aren't allowed correct?"

OOC: Sorry, Onarax, I missed the post.IC (CRANE Academy, obstacle course):A simple no would free Nova from having to run that hellish course. A simple no could save his neck."Yes," he said, "I'm running. Mask powers aren't allowed, according to that Toa of Earth -- I guess the gym teacher." He turned to said gym teacher, hands clenching and relaxing sporadically. "So, um, where do I start?"

IC: Meanwhile, Isfel had made his way down to the obstacle course. He would decide whether to run it after he had seen someone else do it first. For now, he just stood and watched.OOC: Isfel open for interaction.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Red, ArgentumRed watched as Nova began. He saw someone else walk down towads the obstacle course, eyes just as intent, starying at Nova (Thats Isfel). Red walked over.Red: Hey. =====Argentum watched as a Kane-Ra bull and the Muaka cat looked around at each other. He was pretty sure the Muaka Cat would win, but after what it had...'chewed', perhaps the Kane-Ra would kill. Either way, there truly wasn't any reason for a fight.Argentum: So....Are we gonna leave them there, and do nothing, or....kill them both?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: It's fine, I'm used to it. In fact, I nearly everyone here at the school has overlooked a post of mine at some point. You all know who you are.IC: VernadonVernadon nodded his head, "In that case," before Nova could even contemplate what Vernadon meant, Vernadon's hand had reached out and pulled Nova's mask off his face. Vernadon then explained himself to Nova, "In most cases if a Toa does not use his mask or elemental powers it is because they are maskless. Not to mention it is a worst case scenario for the average Toa. I want to prepare you for the worst case Nova, and I will not settle for you, Nova to be average. Chance led you to me, then chance led us all to this place. Chance was kind then, but chance can also be harsh, harsh enough to remove your mask without pause. I want you to be ready for when that happens. Do you understand?" Vernadon asked Nova, well aware that by now the others were probably staring at him.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I wouldn't brutally murder NPC Matoran, Tahu. The last time I did that, I had my character killed off in a snap. IC Klastio - A Hospital - Talking: "So... what do we do now? Should we keep Garth in this hospital for now, while we go to deal with Vaarn and Zaltroth?" he asked, taking on a less impatient tone, and a more serious one. -Klastio

Kalama shook his head. "Leave 'em. Clear cut territory dispute. Unless they both suddenly turn on us they'll be more concerned about each other. The Muaka is defending it's territory while the Kane-Ra is defending itself. The only reason they'd bother us is if we jump in needlessly which would cause both of them to think we had a dispute that needed settled. I'm not a fan of three way fights. Too easy for one side to get lucky and stick you where it hurts. They'd only both turn on us if the Makuta directed them to and considering how they're behaving now, I'd say nether of them are infected."He glanced back at the Toa of Iron stuck in the snowdrift. "I'm still curious as to why this Toa would needlessly provoke the wildlife and run like coward."

IC - Kinika - MountainThe Toa brushed snow off of himself. He then turned to the Matoran, looking astounded."Good sir, I am no fool!" he exclaimed."He was perfectly awake when I poked him. With this-" he raised his cane, sliding out its blade, "-to collect a little of his blood, of course. It has the magical property to... Well, I'm not exactly sure what it does, but it tasted ghastly."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

"Perfectly... wait. Poking it while it was sleeping is one thing but poking it while it's AWAKE?" The Matoran face palmed. "I take it back. You are a certified GENIUS..." Kalama said rolling his eyes.Glancing around at the Muaka and Kane-Ra going at it he shook his head. "I suggest we leave while the leaving is good. Both eat meat and will probably turn on us once they get done and decide a victor. I'm not sticking around for that." Kalama started heading southeast away from the Rahi.

OOC: Ok. Orgath's gonna die anyway, though. (And for once, NOT at Tahuva's hand)IC: "We must not leave this place until they return. Forces of Vaarn OR Zeltroth would have something to gain from kidnapping Garth." He sat down and waited.Kahua paced around. "How do we know they don't have the Kualsi already?""We don't." Tahuva frowned.They stopped at the dock. "Hey, Senturon. This is the dock.""Indeed it is. What you must realize, my Toa brothers...is we were never going to win the war. For the sake of our order's survival...a deal had to be made...with ZELTROTH!" Senturon took out his Blast Rod. Shohu was facing the other way."LOOK OUT--"Senturon channeled half his power out in one shot, the flame blast hitting Shohu in the back point-blank.Shohu choked. The blast burned out on the other side of his body. "What...have you...done?!" He fell down."I hereby discharge you from duty!" Senturon blasted a fourth of his power through the blast rod, ending Shohu's life.Dervian ran off. I have to warn Tahuva!Senturon shot Dervian, but missed. He is out of sight now...but I must retrieve the Kualsi. For some reason though, Senturon didn't try to get to the islets. He went down a secret passage.Dervian saw him go down the passage. "He didn't go to the Islets...wait..that means he knows the Kualsi isn't there anymore. A deal with Zeltroth--OH NO." He ran to warn Tahuva.Shohu turned to ash and fell apart.The doctor began to heal Garth. "Some brain damage. The Mask of Healing should do the trick."Dervian burst through the door. "TAHUVAAAAAA!""Huh? Where are the others?"The explanation rattled Tahuva to the core. He stood up, staring into space. No...this can't be.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Kinika - Mountain"The sarcasm is not appreciated, tye-dye." he snapped. This guy looked like a statue built from Matoran who'd been torn apart and glued together.As the Matoran headed off, he kicked on his mask and levitated along."I concur."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: You do realize that Toa are severely weakened without wearing any masks at all, right? That's just suicide! :oIC: BruntoaBruntoa was a surprise that Vernadon had Nova take his mask off. This was only novice training after all, they didn't need to go that far...not yet anyway. He looked at Vernadon and Nova, "Well, if you want to start this off without your mask, fine by me, you don't have to take your mask off you know, just don't use its power. Either way is fine though.""Alright Nova, first off you start with a 100 laps around the track, after that, it's straight to the obstacle course, you go through the holes while dodging the swinging weapons, jump over the pits full of ice cold water, then run 800 yards while trying to avoid getting smacked by pillars of earth. If you get hit by anything during the obstacle part of the course, you're done right then and there for the day. Got all that?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar