Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: ... Everyone hates the Dragon Hunter. XDIC: VenatorDragon breath, it was clearly a fire based attack, Dragon's didn't breath punches at their foes. Ice formed over Venator's armor, turning the fire and ice into water and steam. Elements and opposites, faced in battle in the frozen lands of Ko-Koro. Neither could lose, for the loser would be certain to face death at the hands of blades of the other. Unless, someone interfered with the fight.He didn't strike back yet. it took more energy to strike than it did to defend, and the sunlight was making it hard to see his foe. He needed to change the battlefield, somewhere less open. Force the fight into close range. That would give him the advantage he hoped. He just had to figure out how to trick the Dragon...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

EDIT: Guys please have your characters say you saw Nikaron I've got something cool planed for him.IC NikaronNikaron sighed, this wasn't good, neither Venator or Salamander was evil. Whether they realized it or not, they were both Nikaron's allies. And Nikaron protected his allies regardless of the cost. Forget Utu, this is more important. Nikaron lept from rooftop to rooftop, all the while blending with the shadows. He finally reached a prime position to initiate his plan, now all he had to do was wait for the right moment.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro HutUtu pulled back the Toa's head into an uncomfortable position and yanked on "Curious's" arm."Tell me your name and I will release you," He brought his face closer again, his deep baritone voice filling the ears of his captor like a frozen knife. Cold, and sharp. "Fail to comply however, try, whatever it is you do, and I will wrench out your spine."IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara had watched the fires in the sky Kinvex and she had presumed was Salamander, and followed where the flying being had ended up. Dashing through the streets with Kinvex close behind she slid around the corner of the block, already facing the direction she was planning to turn. And that was when fire erupted from the face of Salamander, directly towards the being Salamander had flown to the village. Tuara was shocked.No, past shocked.Tuara's blood lit up like a flame, ignited by the initial feeling of betrayal, confusion, and rage all at once.Her voice filled the icy street in a surprising tone; powerful, harsh, and angry, "Salamander!"

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Ah, all of Salmander's hard work in gaining allies is just crumbling down around him.Not that he cares. Oh no, he's too busy tryong to wipe Venator off the face of... Mata Nui.I'll go sit in the shame corner now. Sorry.IC: Salamander"Salamander!"The voice belonged to Tuara, of that there was no doubt. Glancing down towards the street, Salamander saw her standing next to the being called Kinvex, looking angry enough to spew fire herself.For the briefest moment, something akin to fear awoke in his belly. It was quickly replaced however, by irritation. All he had wanted to do was defeat that annoying DJ, and now Venator was at his throat. Salamander knew that he would have to kill Venator, or else run the risk of being hunted down later. A glimmer of green caught his attention. Nikaron was moving, but he kept to the shadows in an uncanny manner. No, there are more important things to concentrate on.Salamander looped around a few times, careful to keep a watchful eye on Venator as he did so."What? Can't you see I'm in the middle of something?"He spoke in a casual tone, as if he were merely in the process of putting his coat on.

Lacertus

IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara's face screwed itself into a strange expression before she walked closer to where the Toa was hovering, "Beating up on an already injured Toa isn't fighting."She frowned, anger in her voice."We come to stop a heartless killer and yet we find another one."Salamander looked at her sharply, taken aback at her words, "Don't tell me you were only trying to hurt him with a massive barrage of fire."She pulled out both long-staffs, "Unless your flame is really just a step higher from campfire."OOC:Tuara is no slouch with her element either.

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Sentraken, drifts): Here he was. The might Toa of Sonics, Traxin, reduced to a limp form buried in snow. Sentraken was tempted to simply kill him here, but he had information that was potentially vital to his plans. Lifting Traxin up by the neck, the Vortixx headed in the direction of Ta-Koro, the location of his current makeshift safe house.OOC: Sentraken to Ta-Wahi.

IC: VenatorSomeone had started speaking to Salamander, and something green was on the move. Things were certainly not exactly normal for when he fought dragons. Usually, the Dragons didn't speak to people and start a conversation mid-fight. But that was no reason for the fight to end so quickly, he still had a dragon to slay, for the good of the island."Sal, I fight for justice and honor, and I will not fall to mere fire blasts!"He pointed his sword at the dragon, firing ice in an attempt to trap the Toa of fire.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC NikaronNow! This was the time for him to act. First Nikaron threw a dagger at the ice, shattering it, then he jumped into the middle of the group. "Enough of this! We all fight for justice in some for or another, we are not enemies. Tuara you fight for the people of your Koro, Salamander you fight for those you see wronged, and Venator you fight for the Matoran, to protect them from your dragons. However did we not speak that perhaps not all dragons are evil, perhaps you are merely misguided by your hatred for the one dragon that slayed your village. Perhaps Salamander is the good Dragon we spoke of. You said that if you were wrong, than at least you had done what you had believed what was right. Well how can you do that now, knowing that one Dragon was good, and you killed him.""And Salamander, you have it in you to be the better man. Prove to him that not all Dragons are inherently evil, that there is some good. Instead by attacking you merely prove what Venator accused you of in the first place, being a monster.""I consider you both allies, and I will not let my allies be killed, not even if it costs me my life. So if you wish to still kill one another, fine, but you have to kill me first. And meanwhile Utu becomes all the more powerful, and escapes. Yes, I found him, but the lives of my allies come before the capture of my enemies." Nikaron put his hands up, "If you wish to kill one another, than you'll have to kill me first. So whats it going to be, I'm an open shot."OOC: Please don't kill him :begging: . You can severely injure or maim him, but don't kill him.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: VenatorLooking at the person threatening that a fight wouldn't continue unless he was dead, Venator closed his eyes, slowly putting away his swords, though it was clear that he wasn't prepared to let Salamander live, not without a fight. He was just waiting, putting the battle on hold until a better time."Verywell then... I will not harm you, I seek not to harm anyone but the violent creature called Salamander."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC NikaronNikaron turned towards Venator, "To what cause, Salamander saved your life, but your blind hatred of Dragons prevents you from seeing him as anything more than a dragon. Face the facts Venator, you have no proof that Salamander is evil, in fact every thing he's done points to him being good. So, if you still plan on killing him, you have to do it today, and you or Salamander will have to kill me as well. Today."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Venator"He attacks me without mercy, breathing fire. He is nothing more than a monster, as he has shown."Venator replied coldly, thinking about freezing Nikaron's legs to the ground and slipping around him to fight Salamander. But, he didn't, he didn't want anyone else to be harmed besides himself and the Dragon. Killing or harming another, one who did not deserve it, was not what he did, only those who deserved death received it.""He is not, a good dragon."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Kinvex is gonna act noobishly and try to help. :PIC, Kinvex: "If your gonna kill a good man to 'help' people, then you'd be a murderer. So if you want to go ahead and murder Salamander, you have to get through me." Kinvex caused the air around him to crackle with electricity, just for effect.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: VenatorHe sighed, everyone was against him it seemed, all he was doing was stopping a very threat to the island itself."Then you clearly are opposing the wrong person. My duty is to the Matoran, to protect them from harm. I was attacked for trying to do so, by the foul beast of fire and death that is called Salamander. I fight for justice, what dare I ask, does he fight for? I will harm neither of you, but I can not say the same for that monster."It was clear Venator was not going to back down i his determination. He was already thinking a way around them, without harming them in any way.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC NikaronNikaron sighed, "Kinvex, stay out of this, you do not know the context. As for you Venator, Salamander's duty is to those he believes have been wronged. Which is currently also the Matoran. How can both of you claim duty to the same people and yet try and slay one another. I know that you wanted to kill Salamander, so Salamander struck first. However Tell me something had Salamander not attacked, wouldn't you have, after all apparently since he's a dragon he is evil. Even though, he not only saved your life, but also the lives of other innocent Matoran."OOC: Salamander is going to try and kill Nikaron isn't he? Also TDC and Xemnas I suggest we wait for ckmc and MicroSnipe.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro HutUtu pulled back the Toa's head into an uncomfortable position and yanked on "Curious's" arm."Tell me your name and I will release you," He brought his face closer again, his deep baritone voice filling the ears of his captor like a frozen knife. Cold, and sharp. "Fail to comply however, try, whatever it is you do, and I will wrench out your spine."

IC Oura - Ko-Koro Hut - Talking: "Heh, not the first time someone has threatened me like that," he said, thinking back to the old days when he got into situations like this all the time. "My name is Oura, and I am a mercenary for hire," he said, enduring the pain that Utu was inflicting upon him.-Oura

IC: Plagia - Ko-Koro/?Plagia slowed her speed, turning back to Akinii, 'Hey, Ak. If you had an idea, something you needed to do... I know with this guy, who seems to have history with you and all...'Plagia tapped her fingers together, not quite sure how to finish that sentence. She had never been very good with words.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Akinii"Honestly, I don't think we'd be able to track him, what with that Mask of Stealth: I don't think we'll be able to find him before he would find us," Akinii said. "I think the next time we see him, it'll be on his terms, not mine or yours... I think we should go after your guy and worry about Divinex later."

IC Oura - Ko-Koro Hut - Talking: "Heh, not the first time someone has threatened me like that," he said, thinking back to the old days when he got into situations like this all the time. "My name is Oura, and I am a mercenary for hire," he said, enduring the pain that Utu was inflicting upon him.-Oura

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro HutUtu growled quietly, "Why watch and follow me?"He tightened his grip and pushed Oura's arm up ever so slightly, inflicting more pain. He suppressed a deranged grin.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Oura - Ko-Koro Hut - Talking to Utu: Oura could resist pain, a mercenary who couldn't endure pain was dead before his first job. "I've never seen you before... and I like keeping tabs on powerful people on the island," he told Utu. Kualsis helped in these situations, and thankfully Oura had one; he would wait a little while longer before he freed himself of Utu's grip.OOC: Friends? XP-Oura

OOC:Friends? Have you met this guy? :PClosest thing Utu's gonna ever have to a friend is an ally. If Oura plays his cards right...IC: Utu - Ko-Koro HutUtu didn't really know what to say. Powerful sure, but he wasn't stupid. He wasn't that full of himself it would be considered a cliche of sorts. That however didn't mean Utu disagreed. The Mark made him special, like a new breed of Toa entirely."Good for you."Utu not so nicely release the being and kicked him over, into the hut wall. Not hard, just enough to get a message across; to stay out of his way. Utu pushed the door open to the hut and walked out into the street, checking for the green being that was originally crouched on the rooftop, holding a disk launcher. Luckily there was no sign of him.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Oura - Ko-Koro - Leaving: Oura flexed his arm, walking out of the hut. Apparently this guy didn't want to be bothered, so Oura left him alone. "Cliche big bad guy," he said to himself, walking out of the village, and making his way toward Ga-Koro.OOC: Oura to Ga-Wahi.-Oura

IC (The Illusionist)The little Ko-Matoran paused to look back at the fight between three Toa, before continuing on his way.Having reached Ko-Koro's central square, he wandered down the path that would take him out of the glacier overhang where the village was located, and out into Ko-Wahi proper...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Will Salamander kill Nikaron?Maybe.IC: SalamanderSalamander watched as Venator lowered his sword. Despite his actions, the dead stare Venator continued to shoot at Salamander showed that he wasn't finished, nor would he ever be until Salamander was dead. Still, Salamander knew that continuing to attack Venator would only cause more problems. As much as he hated to leave their fight the way it was, it would have to be resolved at a later date.Deactivating his mask so the he fell the remaining few feet between himself and the ground, Salamander grinned sheepishly and said, "Guess I did go a bit overboard. Sorry about that."He turned to Nikaron, a relaxed expression on his face."You can move now. I think both Venator and myself have recognized that fighting right now will only cause more problems."OOC: Sorry this took so long. My internet connection has been a bit... irritable lately. And by irritable, I mean I find it being so weak irritating. :lol:

Edited by ckmc

Lacertus

IC: Venator"Yes, I believe this fight is over for the moment. Though I can make no promises about the future."He dropped his hands to his side, away from the swords resting on his back. Then he turned to Nikaron calmly."But if you expect us to talk out our differences, then you are foolishly mistaken."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: OnakuOh no! What was it? His eyesight was getting blurred and dark, his bodysystem was giving up... "Hhhhavv... e to... g... et... ffff... urth... eeer... HEEEELLLLPPP... MEEEEEeeeeee...." And in that moment, he fell down to the ground. As a natural instinct, the Muaka sat down beside him, cuddled up to him, trying to keep him warm.OOC: Altough Onaku is weak, his shout for help would easily be heard through out the village, even a bit outside of it...

IC: NikaronNikaron sighed, "It is not I, who is the fool but the two of you. Think for a moment, you both are fighting for Matoran, the Matoran are oppressed by Makuta, we need all the Toa available to fight Makuta, and yet you are both willing to kill a Toa because of your petty squabble. Why should the Matoran suffer longer because you two could not both your differences aside to defeat Makuta. You are both selfish for thinking you have the right condemn so many to suffering just because you two stand have different beliefs. Well the Matoran's needs come before your foolish beliefs. Do you really think that Tahu and Kopaka agreed at all. No! They had drastically different beliefs, but they put them aside for the good of the Matoran. Why can't you?" Nikaron turned towards Tuara, "I'm done here, I need to be on my own for sometime. However I found Utu." Nikaron quickly described to Tuara the location of Utu. He turned towards the group one last time, "Goodbye, I hope you realize one day the mistakes you are making, but until that day, I can not remain here. Farewell and I hope next time we meet it is one better terms." Nikaron threw daggers to the group, minus Salamander and Vejmeq since they already had some. "Keep these in case you ever need to call upon a friend." With that said Nikaron stepped into the shadows in the street, cast by the nearby shops and homes, and disappeared. Walking away, at least for the time being.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara placed both staffs on her back again after accepting the dagger. She'd need to keep a close eye on Venator and Salamander during the rest of this escapade. She'd rather the two be split up, but she'd need all the help she can get taking down Utu.She'd make sure the two went their separate ways after this was over. She turned around after eyeing Salamander dangerously. She would have continued on to find Utu in the area Nikaron had described had she not spotted a bulking cloaked Toa of ice standing in the intersection.IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu stopped dead when he saw both Toa of fire and the Toa of ice he encountered in Ta-Koro plus another Toa he did not recognize. He should have been looking, instead he walked right into the female's sights who shouted something and started running towards him.He held out both arms and welcomed the Toa of fire in a sarcastic and challenging manner, speaking with his body language.Tuara yanked out a staff and leapt into the Toa of ice's chest, pushing him backwards only a step. She held on to Utu's shoulder and with one hand and brought up her long staff with the other.The strikes surprised Utu albeit for only a moment. The Toa didn't seem to be in the best of moods. Probably angry he had killed two of her own and managed to escape Ta-Koro with a smiling face right past her. After taking two or three blows to the face Utu reached up and grasped the Toa's waist, slamming the Toa of fire into the ground. He then stepped on her wrist, causing her to release her weapon. Utu spoke softly."You are weak.""You are cowardly."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Please guys don't have any of your characters see Nikaron, I something interesting planned which I think you all will like.IC: NikaronEven after disappearing amongst the shadows, Nikaron continued to follow them on the rooftops. Unseen and unheard, for Nikaron could not abandon his allies. Nikaron watched as Tuara attacked Utu, then saw Utu gain the upperhand. However Nikaron did nothing, he knew Tuara still had the protection of all her allies. If and only if one of them was about to die, would Nikaron intervene. A dagger here, a disk there, even a bugbite, could all turn the tide of a battle, they didn't know it but Nikaron would be looking out for them. He would now protect his friends from the shadows, a Guardian Angel, an Angel of the Night.OOC: Hopefully after this Utu battle, Nikaron can get a disguise and then I'll let you all see glimpses of him. Of course you wouldn't know its Nikaron. Character Development yay, :happydance:

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC, Kinvex: Kinvex accepted Nikaron's dagger, and went with the group to the place where Nikaron had found Utu. When they got there, they found him, and Tuara attacked Utu, but Utu soon gained the upper hand of the fight. Kinvex readied his spear, and activated his mask. If Utu was distracted long enough, maybe Kinvex could sneak up behind him...OOC: Mask of Stealth FTW!

IC: VenatorHe saw what was happening. The Ta-Koro killer was here in Ko-Koro. And now, one of the peacekeeping Toa was under attacking from the brute. He had already lost to Utu before, but he wasn't just going to let someone get hurt again. It was up to him, and it seemed Salamander to... though he hated even thinking it, working together would be the best option. He couldn't out-strength the Toa of ice, but he his have one advantage over the brute. He didn't know when to stop fighting."You, Remember me? I will not let you harm that Toa!"He pulled out two swords, charging toward Utu hoping to get in a good slash or two.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles